Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Zen23 said:
    If you win a seat in the Ten Club lottery, when will you find out exactly where that seat is?

"If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also be notified via email if your request is not confirmed."

That sounds like a yes or no to me at first. Without knowing exactly which block, which row, which seat.
    Yes. 

At first you will not know if you won GA or RES (well you can guess based off of when the lotto starts giving out wins. First emails are GA)

They will notify you that you won and then after a week I think you will have your ticket to claim and know your seats. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited February 16
    PJNB said:
    Also something to think about with the way Europe 10C tickets have gone in the past. They used to get a ton of GA and very little RES. 

Now it looks like they got a lot more RES seats for Europe. I would be a bit worried that they flipped on how they do things now. There is a chance they would limit GA to a certain amount to sell RES as it looks 10C has pretty much all sections in the venue. 

And earlier, tenclub seats were located in the lower/closer sections? Right? Now they are all around and "also" further back (as in worse)?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    PJNB said:
    Also something to think about with the way Europe 10C tickets have gone in the past. They used to get a ton of GA and very little RES. 

Now it looks like they got a lot more RES seats for Europe. I would be a bit worried that they flipped on how they do things now. There is a chance they would limit GA to a certain amount to sell RES as it looks 10C has pretty much all sections in the venue. 

yes that is also my point, more seats and less, way less chances to be standing compared to going for verified sale. And when there is no early entry anymore, then i see no point in doing the lottery (compared to previous tours)
    Get_Right said:
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funds towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

My colleagues at work aren't helpful in making the correct decision.

The mountain will still be there. You never know how long it will be for PJ to come around again.
    Get_Right said:
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funds towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

The mountain will still be there. You never know how long it will be for PJ to come around again.
    mmm I doubt they are not going to do tours every 2-3 years, i think the tendency is to do just like big bands over their 60, eat as much as they can
    PJNB said:

And earlier, tenclub seats were located in the lower/closer sections? Right? Now they are all around and "also" further back (as in worse)?
    Yes. They had a section blocked off for 10C. Very limited. Now you really could be i the very back with a high number. 
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,295
    PJNB said:

yes that is also my point, more seats and less, way less chances to be standing compared to going for verified sale. And when there is no early entry anymore, then i see no point in doing the lottery (compared to previous tours)
    I am hoping those maps are just generic for TM showing everything that will be on same and not 10C specific 
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Yes. They had a section blocked off for 10C. Very limited. Now you really could be i the very back with a high number. 
    Ah, the good old days where the chance of GA stayed at "99%" through the whole lottery. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    PJNB said:

True but also maybe 10C do have as many GA for 10C as the floor will allow. Not knowing that for me makes it not worth the gamble of putting in for Barcelona. 

I feel like with GA in Europe in the past never dipping below 99%, unless there was FOS, they had as many GA tickets for 10C as there were requests. Time will soon tell if that is still the case. 
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,924
    If anyone was having the same "request too long" error with their submissions - fear not, I eventually got my email confirmation through almost 24hrs after submitting!  Infact, I had four emails all flood in at once an hour or so ago, after trying multiple times to get the thing to work. Only the most recent submission counts to the TC draw.

Good luck everyone.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
    PJNB said:

exactly, if you do lottery you will likely get seats way further back than the premium  (unless you joined 10c in 1934 like)
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Ah, the good old days where the chance of GA stayed at "99%" through the whole lottery. 

my point since 3 days indeed
    edited February 16
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

True but also maybe 10C do have as many GA for 10C as the floor will allow. Not knowing that for me makes it not worth the gamble of putting in for Barcelona. 

I feel like with GA in Europe in the past never dipping below 99%, unless there was FOS, they had as many GA tickets for 10C as there were requests. Time will soon tell if that is still the case. 
    Would they state "GA tickets are extremly limited" if the case was they had plentiful this year? Ockham's razor says no

They had, for some reason made a much worse deal with Ticketmaster in relation to their fanbase. It seems.
  • So for Europe it is 40 min left to make a decision right?
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Would they state "GA tickets are extremly limited" if the case was they had plentiful this year? Ockham's razor says no
    I think there is a chance that is just a carry over from the NA wording but I maybe wrong. But again also a reason to be hesitant if you do not want RES and with 10C GA and Public GA appearing to be equal not going in the lotto is a no brainer for me. 
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

They had, for some reason made a much worse deal with Ticketmaster in relation to their fanbase. It seems.
    agreed. That is my rationale when I say no chance with the lottery this time. We have to accept the idea that it's not like in previous tours, which is hard to accept, but it what it is
    edited February 16
    Does the "ordinary Ticketmaster presale" register thing also have only the "GA  or setaed ticket" option, or is it to just let you in the door to then pick your ticket perference (like a GA ticket, or a specific seat)? As in -- is it exactly the same, or is it better for ticket selection?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Does the "ordinary Ticketmaster presale" register thing also have only the "GA ticket" option, or is it to just let you in the door to then pick your ticket perference (like a GA ticket, or a specific seat)? As in -- is it exactly the same, or is it better for ticket selection?
    Should be just to let you in the door to a regular TM sale.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pdalowsky said:
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funs towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

EASY one, stay in the lottery. Hope this helps
    Helped or didn't help. I did what you said at least. Hah
  • Poncier said:
    Does the "ordinary Ticketmaster presale" register thing also have only the "GA ticket" option, or is it to just let you in the door to then pick your ticket perference (like a GA ticket, or a specific seat)? As in -- is it exactly the same, or is it better for ticket selection?
    Should be just to let you in the door to a regular TM sale.
    Ah okey, so not being forced to actually buy anything then. Coooool
  • Do we know if the Ticketmaster registration sale will have 'GA' tickets or if its 'GA or Seated' like 10c when buying?

• Now it is to late to cancel the tenclub registration right, 15.00 GMT was the deadline?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    edited February 16
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

I think there is a chance that is just a carry over from the NA wording but I maybe wrong. But again also a reason to be hesitant if you do not want RES and with 10C GA and Public GA appearing to be equal not going in the lotto is a no brainer for me. 
    They are selling GA tickets in the Verified Fan and public sale this year?  That would be the first time, correct?  I always thought GA was held for 10C exclusively.  I'm referring to U.S. shows.
    Post edited by bbiggs on
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

They are selling GA tickets in the Verified Fan and public sale this year?  That would be the first time, correct?  I always thought GA was held for 10C exclusively.  I'm referring to U.S. shows.
    GA in NA is only 10C. Above is about European shows with full floor GA and no FOS option. 
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited February 16
    Now it is to late to cancel the tenclub registration right, 15.00 GMT was the deadline?

United Kingdom and Europe: Friday, February 16 at 7am PT.

Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Zen23 said:
    Now it is to late to cancel the tenclub registration right, 15.00 GMT was the deadline?

Australia and New Zealand: Thursday, February 15 at 7am PT

United Kingdom and Europe: Friday, February 16 at 7am PT

North America: Sunday, February 18 at 7am PT

Thanks. Yes seem to be correct then. That it ended at 15.00
    edited February 16
    But there is an hour time difference between the UK and Europe. In Europe, it only ends an hour later. And registration still works in the UK. Or am I making a mistake?
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Zen23 said:
    But there is an hour time difference between the UK and Europe. In Europe, it only ends an hour later. And registration still works in the UK. Or am I making a mistake?
    Hmm... Wait, are we GMT+1 over here. So it ends at 16 for Stockholm/Germany etc then maybe....
    Exactly. Here in Germany it ends in 30 minutes.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 477
    So it looks like I need to have all my picks in by morning of the 18th. I got worried for a second when I saw the 16th. I haven't had time to plan things with my girlfriend, hopefully tonight after work.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 832
    edited February 16
    PJNB said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

GA in NA is only 10C. 
    In the past yes.  We don't know this time as it wasn't explicitly stated like it was in the past.  I suspect we'll see some Premium GA tickets available to the public now.