Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• AV235224 said:
    Hey people.
    I have made a request for the 2 Barcelona shows, but never received the confirmation e-mail: six hours have passed, should I worry? I do have a request number and I still see it under "My Requests" in the Ticketmaster page.
    As long as your request shows on the TM page you are good.
  • Did anyone else NOT get a temporary credit card charge after registering for 10C tickets? 
    I didn't get temp charges last lottery, as long as your request was successful you should be good.
  • Clare ParsonsClare Parsons Drogheda, Ireland Posts: 26
    Looking on the positive side of all this, I'm glad we won't have to listen to Glen Hansard on the Dublin leg!  Every cloud 'n' all  =)
    hello, good evening, welcome and goodbye
  • How many paid up Ten Club members are there?
    Neil Young & Pearl Jam Dublin 1995, Leeds Festival 2006, Manchester 2009, Manchester 2012, Leeds 2014, Amsterdam 2018, London 1 2022, London 2 2022 Manchester 2024
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Looking on the positive side of all this, I'm glad we won't have to listen to Glen Hansard on the Dublin leg!  Every cloud 'n' all  =)
    woaaaahhhhh.........I wish we'd got Glen. Ashcroft is usually great so London should be grand but Murder Capital? I take Glen all day long....in fact im already booked to see him in Leeds ;)
  • I loved Glen when he came over here with a full band
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    How long left until I have to cancel the lottery? Do I have 24 hours left to ponder? Or is the deadline tomorrow.... european time...
    today your 16.00, 4 pm
    beeswax said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I think I saw people wondering if there is still early entry for GA... Found this for North America in the FAQs (didn't check Europe):
    What is the GA Pit or Reserved - Standing or Seating option?

Select this option if you are willing to stand in GA or sit through the show as you may be selected for either. If selected for GA standing tickets, you will receive early entry at a predetermined GA only door, at venues where early entry is permitted. If selected for Reserved Seating, your tickets will be assigned based on seniority in Ten Club.

FAQ says "Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time." doesn't sound like early entry to me.
    it's not indeed, reason why most are waiting the tm sale not to risk having seated or standing with no early entry anyway through lottery
    Its perfectly possible that the early entry may be worked out nearer the show time. It might not yet be in place thats all. 
    vampC83 said:
    Zen23 said:
    If you are one of the chosen ones who are allowed to participate in the presale on February 23rd.
    Yup... fingers crossed
    There's no way the show will sell out in the TM verified fan sale. Tickets will be available for this show for months due to the prices, Glastonbury and the Green Day clash. 
    precisely!
    @pdalowsky @Spiritual_Chaos

Don't get me wrong, nice guy 'n' all but you gotta remember, we've been listening to Glen for A LOT longer than the rest of the world has... going waaaaay back to The Frames days.  And we hear from him quite often here in Ireland anyway.

I'm tired of him now.   :|

pdalowsky said:
    Its perfectly possible that the early entry may be worked out nearer the show time. It might not yet be in place thats all. 
    i don't buy this (not from you eh, don't get me wrong!), there is no reason why they should not be clear on this just like they were always clear in the previous tours. To me simplæy there is early entry only in Dublin and London given the map division "golden Vs floor standing". i guess they just want tickets to sell out asap, knowing the price is too high compared to 2022, and therefore they attracted more "general sale people" by not doing early entry. Just my rationale
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited February 16
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funds towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

My colleagues at work aren't helpful in making the correct decision.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    pdalowsky said:
    i don't buy this (not from you eh, don't get me wrong!), there is no reason why they should not be clear on this just like they were always clear in the previous tours. To me simplæy there is early entry only in Dublin and London given the map division "golden Vs floor standing". i guess they just want tickets to sell out asap, knowing the price is too high compared to 2022, and therefore they attracted more "general sale people" by not doing early entry. Just my rationale
    You may well be right, I am choosing to follow my blind optimism LOL

Don't get me wrong, nice guy 'n' all but you gotta remember, we've been listening to Glen for A LOT longer than the rest of the world has... going waaaaay back to The Frames days.  And we hear from him quite often here in Ireland anyway.

Ah yes I can completely understand this. You can always get too much of a good thing. 

I find myself at a simple juncture when it comes to PJ - but with only one track mind. Small Town, I hope to avoid it at every show I go to and rarely succeed. I used to love it but these days I just find it boring, and its a huge crowd pleaser. I know im in the minority of course 
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funs towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

EASY one, stay in the lottery. Hope this helps
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    ehehe legit. I emailed 10c and they say "we don't know at this stage". This is impossible of course that they don't know, but if they state "no early entry this time" nobody will do the lottery. You see where i am going...
    I need to decide about leaving the lottery and use the funds towards hiking a mountain this summer, or stay in the lottery.

if I were you I'd leave, simply to avoid the risk of selling seated etc. 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited February 16

I kind of like the idea of god giving me a seat I have no control over. And I do not have to think more about where to stand, when to enter, why are tenclubbers wearing huge backpacks in the pit, what is that smell?

But obviously it was better in Verona 2006, when the only thing stopping me from the "best seat" was fans with lower fanclub number (which I respect) -- and not Pearl Jam wanting to have the ones who can/will pay the most up front who aren't even in their club

Same.  Although, currently I don't have colleagues but, you get the idea.

I'll stay in the lottery if you do.. how about that?!
    pdalowsky said:

Ah yes I can completely understand this. You can always get too much of a good thing. 

I find myself at a simple juncture when it comes to PJ - but with only one track mind. Small Town, I hope to avoid it at every show I go to and rarely succeed. I used to love it but these days I just find it boring, and its a huge crowd pleaser. I know im in the minority of course 
    Maybe this time / tour you'll manage it. 

I kind of like the idea of god giving me a seat I have no control over. And I do not have to think more about where to stand, when to enter, why are tenclubbers wearing huge backpacks in the pit, what is that smell?

But obviously it was better in Verona 2006, when the only thing stopping me from the "best seat" was fans with lower fanclub number (which I respect) -- and not Pearl Jam wanting to have the ones who can/will pay the most up front who aren't even in their club
    agreed!!!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    ehehe legit. I emailed 10c and they say "we don't know at this stage". This is impossible of course that they don't know, but if they state "no early entry this time" nobody will do the lottery. You see where i am going...
    All they had to do if they wanted to lump GA in with RES for Manchester and Barcelona is have a FOS option as well. 10C would sell that out with ease I would imagine and early entry would be equal to what we have in NA now. If FOS did not sell out then sure open it up to the public and charge a bit more than the back GA if you want. 

Maybe the venue does not allow that or maybe they did not think of it but what a huge oversight in all of this.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816

The mountain will still be there. You never know how long it will be for PJ to come around again.
    PJNB said:
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:
    All they had to do if they wanted to lump GA in with RES for Manchester and Barcelona is have a FOS option as well. 10C would sell that out with ease I would imagine and early entry would be equal to what we have in NA now. If FOS did not sell out then sure open it up to the public and charge a bit more than the back GA if you want. 

Maybe the venue does not allow that or maybe they did not think of it but what a huge oversight in all of this.
    the second one i guess..
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,924
    pdalowsky said:
    anyone put in for the commemorative ticket for $10?
    I really wanted the ticket stub, but this I found was a step too far. A total piss take. I'll live without it

Totally! Remember the good old days when you used to get a physical ticket for free....?!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • pdalowsky said:
    anyone put in for the commemorative ticket for $10?
    I really wanted the ticket stub, but this I found was a step too far. A total piss take. I'll live without it

Totally! Remember the good old days when you used to get a physical ticket for free....?!
    There were a lot of things wasting paper and resources in the good old days
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Get_Right said:

The mountain will still be there. You never know how long it will be for PJ to come around again.
    This.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Also something to think about with the way Europe 10C tickets have gone in the past. They used to get a ton of GA and very little RES. 

Now it looks like they got a lot more RES seats for Europe. I would be a bit worried that they flipped on how they do things now. There is a chance they would limit GA to a certain amount to sell RES as it looks 10C has pretty much all sections in the venue. 

• Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    If you win a seat in the Ten Club lottery, when will you find out exactly where that seat is?

"If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also be notified via email if your request is not confirmed."

That sounds like a yes or no to me at first. Without knowing exactly which block, which row, which seat.