Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• MelzombieMelzombie Posts: 200
    edited February 14
    mpedone said:
    Melzombie said:
    What are the cities you think are gonna be the hardest to pull any ticket? I know MSG will be challenging. What about Fenway? I remember before the Pandemic, Baltimore was a hard one to get. 

Baltimore in 2020 was on a Saturday, with no shows in Philly or Boston. I think having 2 shows in each of those cities, plus the show being on a Thursday will mitigate demand. That said, I think a lot of people who managed to get tickets in 2020 will want to be there, so demand might be a touch higher than it normally would with this schedule.

Fenway will probably be easier than most Boston shows, being that it is Sunday-Tuesday, in September, and a big venue.

MSG is always a tough get, but I think with so many of these Leg 2 shows being weeknights/Sundays after Labor Day, that Saturday show in Philly is going to be a BEAST to get tickets.
    Ohhhh.. that is right! Baltimore was on a Saturday night and it was the only East Coast city. It was the only lottery I have walked out with nothing. I'm putting in for Fenway. I have never been to Boston and I have always wanted to visit! I'm just not a fan of seeing concerts at baseball stadiums and I will always be an arena gal, but whatever. *fingers crossed I get a decent seat*
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,781
    Melzombie said:
    mpedone said:
    Melzombie said:
    What are the cities you think are gonna be the hardest to pull any ticket? I know MSG will be challenging. What about Fenway? I remember before the Pandemic, Baltimore was a hard one to get. 

Baltimore in 2020 was on a Saturday, with no shows in Philly or Boston. I think having 2 shows in each of those cities, plus the show being on a Thursday will mitigate demand. That said, I think a lot of people who managed to get tickets in 2020 will want to be there, so demand might be a touch higher than it normally would with this schedule.

Fenway will probably be easier than most Boston shows, being that it is Sunday-Tuesday, in September, and a big venue.

MSG is always a tough get, but I think with so many of these Leg 2 shows being weeknights/Sundays after Labor Day, that Saturday show in Philly is going to be a BEAST to get tickets.
    Ohhhh.. that is right! Baltimore was on a Saturday night and it was the only East Coast city. It was the only lottery I have walked out with nothing. I'm putting in for Fenway. I have never been to Boston and I have always wanted to visit! I'm just not a fan of seeing concerts at baseball stadiums and I will always be an arena gal, but whatever. *fingers crossed I get a decent seat*
    you will have a blast, Boston is one of my favorite cities...Fenway is a fun evening, we all prefer arenas, but the Band brought the GOODS both weekends I went

see you there
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Does Fenway have GA this time around or seats up front like the last two times they played the stadium? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Does Fenway have GA this time around or seats up front like the last two times they played the stadium? 
    GA
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    Hawk123 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    So after alot people wondering about early entry in European shows I think 10c should mention it there is or there is not one. Cos as it seems is not.
    I saw alot of disappointment about it around cos was one of the main benefit to have 10c tickets.
    In Australian shows it mention there is an early entry for golden circle 10c tickets
    Also another thing 10c should help to solve is wrong is the fan to fan ticket sale that give u no right to sell your ticket of u dont have a bank acount in the country of the show. So if u are Canadian and got ticket to USA or German shows fr examble and want to resell your ticket to another fan u can't if u dont have a USA or German bank acount
    I know when u buy tickets u agree to the terms but would be nice 10c to help to solve this issues
    I don’t think the bank account is a requirement anymore. I bought a pair for Chicago last year, couldn’t go and sold them on F2F. I was paid out shortly after the show using Hyperwallet. Maybe the same will apply for other countries. 
    it is specified on the faqs on ticketmaster website, so it is . Where are you from?

Canada, it might only be a US to Canada arrangement. Here’s the email I received before the payout. 

Our payout process for cross-border sales has changed. Instead of remitting payment via check, your payment will come from Hyperwallet, a new payment option from PayPal that allows US and Canadian sellers to get paid for cross-border sales.

We've already confirmed your transaction and payment information, and will start the payment process through Hyperwallet today. 

You'll receive two emails from Hyperwallet:

• One email includes a link to activate your account so you can access your payment.
    • The other email includes a link to track the payment status.

yep, not like this in Europe at all, pretty fucked up

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,946
    Melzombie said:
    mpedone said:
    Melzombie said:

Boston is fun. The city should be fairly quiet from a tourist perspective Monday and Tuesday, but the weather will probably be nice, so it's a good time to be in the city and seeing/doing stuff. Downside is that the seating at Fenway is terrible. You might be in a row by yourself (there is at least one section that has a row that is just one single seat), or behind a pole (very likely, in fact). As noted, though, all four shows they've played there have been great, so it's worth it.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    I think it would be fair and transparent to also reveal the prices for the general onsale..then people would have it easier to decide if they go for TC or risk it on the general onsale.
  • nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 547
    Hawk123 said:
    Another Ten club suggestion.  Use previous member ticket data to reward and place fans in the Pit who have never been.
    Too much work I would assume. This machine is designed to sell as many tickets and as much merch as quickly as possible. 
    Definitely some hi end programming,  but it can be done.  I guess ticketmaster's involvement now is the major roadblock to everything.
  • Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 312
    matt84 said:
    Does anyone know when the general sale is for the UK dates (assuming you are successful)?
    General sale or the verified fan sale? You don't need to be lucky to get access to the public sale!

Based on the dates for the ballot etc, I would say the general public sale will be 23rd and the verified fan presale on 21/22.
  • auntdonutauntdonut Posts: 113
    edited February 14
    mpedone said:
    Melzombie said:

Hey!
    🤬Baltimore 2020 - BUST!
    🤞Baltimore 2024 - I'M READY TO ROCK-N-                                                                       ROLL!!!

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

May the force be with you!

Post edited by auntdonut on
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 723
    JABK said:
    I think it would be fair and transparent to also reveal the prices for the general onsale..then people would have it easier to decide if they go for TC or risk it on the general onsale.
    The 10C price will be the general on-sale price, with the exception of Premium which will be more. $175 is the floor to get in the building this year.
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 475
    So the only location that won't have F2F is NYC? I guess maybe Chicago also? I'm just thinking if I change my mind and want to go to Boston I can probably get decent seats with F2F.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    So the only location that won't have F2F is NYC? I guess maybe Chicago also? I'm just thinking if I change my mind and want to go to Boston I can probably get decent seats with F2F.
    NYC and Chicago will have F2F.  Just don't count on many if any seats popping up for NYC. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    This past weekend, I bought tickets for my wife and her teacher friends to go to the Bored Teachers tour show. The tickets were $32, after fees and taxes they were $46.50. 50% of the original ticket price. That is crazy.  
    So for PJ if the ticket price is $140 (for most shows) and fees are $35….that’s a 20% fee compared to thst example. That’s not bad. I think if we all saw $140 when selecting tickets, and then at checkout got charged $185 after fees and taxes, the conversation would be shifted to TM and LiveNation.
    Yeah, I think  the fees are now included in the price?(I HOPE so)
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    I can't move the tickets amount from 0 on the Barcelona page.  Works fine on the Ireland/Germany/UK pages.

Any ideas?
  • baccolabaccola Posts: 7
    edited February 14
    The more I think about these ticket prices the sadder it makes me. It also occured to me that when so many people on this forum post about the ticket prices being too high, there is a huge problem. People on this forum are the hardcore fans and right now, for posts, at least half of the hardcore fans seem to be disappointed and in shock.

I'll add that I see the band is still giving a charitable donation for every ticket sold, at this point, with the economy being what it is, many of the fans are almost charities. Give the money back to the fans and let them decide what to do with it.

"Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning'
    Turns out 
    He's the one making waves."
    Post edited by baccola on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,335
    Weird. I called my credit card company. They said there was a $0 charge from Ticketmaster. Then removed. 

Anyone else? 
  • JABKJABK Posts: 347
    One more thing...now that TM is involved in the TC tickets, does this mean you get the tickets right away or do you still have to pick up the tickets at the venue on the day of the show?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,812
    JojoRice said:
    NYC and Chicago will have F2F.  Just don't count on many if any seats popping up for NYC. 

MSG will be tough through 10C and retail channels. That said 48hrs before the last shows tickets were not hard to find. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    baccola said:
    The more I think about these ticket prices the sadder it makes me. It also occured to me that when so many people on this forum post about the ticket prices being too high, there is a huge problem. People on this forum are the hardcore fans and right now, for posts, at least half of the hardcore fans seem to be disappointed and in shock.
    Im not too upset with prices but more with how many tickets will end up being platinum pool! Platinum pushes fans back unless you get lucky with GA! That’s my 2 cents 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    If you get good seats, the price is great. The bad seats are overpriced.
    I agree.

I never understood why the better seats cost the same as the shitty seats. What's the justification for that?(besides that they are selling anyway?)
  • kirb0110kirb0110 Posts: 39
    demetrios said:
    Weird. I called my credit card company. They said there was a $0 charge from Ticketmaster. Then removed. 

Anyone else? 
    Same with me. Only for Canada though. 
  • matt84 said:
    Does anyone know when the general sale is for the UK dates (assuming you are successful)?
    General sale or the verified fan sale? You don't need to be lucky to get access to the public sale!

Based on the dates for the ballot etc, I would say the general public sale will be 23rd and the verified fan presale on 21/22.
    The general sale (which you need to be verified for) is 23rd feb for uk - there is no further sale after that by the looks unless tickets leftover when they go to verified waitlist I assume 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    edited February 14
    This is it. I’ve hit my breaking point. I’m only gonna go to the makeup Indy show. First time I will miss Wrigley but I just can’t justify spending this kind of money to travel to see PJ anymore. I have never even hesitated before. 
    $200 tickets and $50 single vinyl records. Boy has this band changed. 

Good luck to everyone who is trying for tickets. 
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • baccolabaccola Posts: 7
    JABK said:
    One more thing...now that TM is involved in the TC tickets, does this mean you get the tickets right away or do you still have to pick up the tickets at the venue on the day of the show?
    If it is like last tour, you don't get physical tickets. You'll use a phone app. That is part of the ticket security to keep people from reselling them.
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    What actually happens if you don't get tickets at the Ten Club presale and then aren't one of those selected for the general presale? Will it be possible for a mere mortal to buy tickets at some point in the future? Without a registered presale code?
  • RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 295
    This is it. I’ve hit my breaking point. I’m only gonna go to the makeup Indy show. First time I will miss Wrigley but I just can’t justify spending this kind of money to travel to see PJ anymore. I have never even hesitated before. 

Abe, just out of curiosity, how much was the pair for Indy? I'm sure it's been stated elsewhere but I'm too lazy to search for it :)
    09/04/93 * 07/19/98 * 11/05/00 * 05/30/03 * 09/02/05 * 09/04/05 * 09/05/05 * 09/07/05 * 07/21/06 * 07/22/06 * 04/02/08 (eV) * 04/03/08 (eV) * 09/21/09 * 09/22/09 * 09/25/09 * 07/15/11 (eV) * 09/25/11 * 12/04/13 * 08/10/18 * 05/04/24 * 05/06/24
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    edited February 14
    RyGuy said:

Abe, just out of curiosity, how much was the pair for Indy? I'm sure it's been stated elsewhere but I'm too lazy to search for it :)
    $151 each total with all fees. 
    And I definitely was a little stunned at prices but still didn’t hesitate to go for Indy and both St. Paul shows. After those experiences (Indy being canceled and St. Paul 1 being meh) shorter shows and less chance of hearing songs I want to hear I just can’t justify these prices. 
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    In the UK single CD album min price  £19.99.
    No wonder people download.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 723
    edited February 14
    RyGuy said:

$151 each total with all fees
    And knowing that, I was expecting $175 this year and was thus not stunned when they were $180.
    Is $29 a dealbreaker? Totally legit if it is, no judgement. But a $29 increase isn’t gonna stop me from seeing them again if I can. Someday there will be no more shows and I’ll wish for the chance to drop $180.