Want a real answer

Comments

• JimmyV said:
    I'm convinced. They cancelled just to screw YOU. Fully expect Texas cancellations to follow. 
    Better yet, a full night of MYM renditions. Enjoy!  :rock_on:
    The accordion version is my white whale.
  • Dimi knows no more than you and I ffs. He is a normal fan
    Blasphemy 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    Anyone worried that Dimi has not posted the "FW1 Setlist" thread? From what I recall, they were posted early in the day for SP and CHI shows. Did Dimi ever post one for Noblesville?
    No, not at all. I don't think the ST. Paul 2 setlist thread went up until after 3pm local time. No correlation to anything about the show.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,619
    edited September 2023

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Anyone worried that Dimi has not posted the "FW1 Setlist" thread? From what I recall, they were posted early in the day for SP and CHI shows. Did Dimi ever post one for Noblesville?
    That dude’s clearly in on it. 
  • Yeah. We want a real answer.

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    my favorite part about this is that OP got on for this and just completely disappeared after the post. 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    JimmyV said:
    I'm convinced. They cancelled just to screw YOU. Fully expect Texas cancellations to follow. 
    I don't know...I think they just hate Noblesville. They were bored so they said "fuck it" let's cancel on these inbred shitfaces
    "Red state shitbirds. Fuck 'em." - unidentified member of leftist, liberal elite, snowflake rock band

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Blasphemy 
    An actual fact though 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Kwieneke said:
    my favorite part about this is that OP got on for this and just completely disappeared after the post. 
    5 total posts....his other activity was a thread that he started called "Pissed off fan"

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Kwieneke said:
    5 total posts....his other activity was a thread that he started called "Pissed off fan"

I like to imagine he lets his membership lapse until he gets mad at them, and then “gotta give those jerks $35 so they get a piece of my mind!”
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,109
    JBob87 said:
    JBob87 said:
    If tomorrow goes on w zero issues, Indy cancellation really setting off the BS detector 
    This is the dumbest thing I've read yet
    What type of serious illness is not known until hours before doors and completely cleared up 3 days later? Timing is highly suspect
    How about food poisoning?
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,619
    edited September 2023
    RYME said:

We are in this fanclub for one thing.  All the other topics and Moving Train arguments is just to pass the time until the next tour announcement.  9 Shows a year GOOD LUCK!!  $20/Member,  Then $40  if you wanted to keep the perks like the wonderful Christmas single that we all looked forward to and partially justified the membership that got canceled!! AND now no more anything except some on-line referees SEA & CAT, who patrol & moderate the conversations and no doubt get payed very well to police the froum, our $35/yr.WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT & ENERGY!!  WHAT A FUCKING SCAM THAT THESE LEFTISTS WHO USED TO  CLAME THEY WERE LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUY,,,???  The chance every few years to get a chance at tix to a show we can physically get to before they go on sale to the general public & by that time they are gone.  Tickets price$ have skyrocketed over the last few years. 
    The logistics for fans, one you snag a ticket or two....  travel and bloated motel/hotel rates.  This band thinks 9 shows a year is cool yeah they are working hard!!  They can't play 2 days in a row.   So if you want to be in attendance both nights, $400 + Bidenomics fule prices + Hotel/motel if you're an out of towner, have to comit to 2 or 3 nights at the place.

Well than goodness!!  I'm going to 90 year old Willie Nelson's FarmAid in Noblesville Indiana Sept 23!!  Same place ZPJ couldn't cut it.  Too much work for those wimps!!  Johnny Cash sang with Laryngitis One time because he didn't want to let the crowd down.I. t's going to be GREAT!! Because SISSYS aren't invited to play on a Willie Nelson ticket, and you can take that to the bank!!  To PJ once my favorite band  🖕
    OP went hard, but also, shout out to this legend of a post. 
    Blasphemy 
    An actual fact though 
    Double down your blasphemous opinions if you must.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • RYME said:

We are in this fanclub for one thing.  All the other topics and Moving Train arguments is just to pass the time until the next tour announcement.  9 Shows a year GOOD LUCK!!  $20/Member,  Then $40  if you wanted to keep the perks like the wonderful Christmas single that we all looked forward to and partially justified the membership that got canceled!! AND now no more anything except some on-line referees SEA & CAT, who patrol & moderate the conversations and no doubt get payed very well to police the froum, our $35/yr.WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT & ENERGY!!  WHAT A FUCKING SCAM THAT THESE LEFTISTS WHO USED TO  CLAME THEY WERE LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUY,,,???  The chance every few years to get a chance at tix to a show we can physically get to before they go on sale to the general public & by that time they are gone.  Tickets price$ have skyrocketed over the last few years. 
    The logistics for fans, one you snag a ticket or two....  travel and bloated motel/hotel rates.  This band thinks 9 shows a year is cool yeah they are working hard!!  They can't play 2 days in a row.   So if you want to be in attendance both nights, $400 + Bidenomics fule prices + Hotel/motel if you're an out of towner, have to comit to 2 or 3 nights at the place.

Well than goodness!!  I'm going to 90 year old Willie Nelson's FarmAid in Noblesville Indiana Sept 23!!  Same place ZPJ couldn't cut it.  Too much work for those wimps!!  Johnny Cash sang with Laryngitis One time because he didn't want to let the crowd down.I. t's going to be GREAT!! Because SISSYS aren't invited to play on a Willie Nelson ticket, and you can take that to the bank!!  To PJ once my favorite band  🖕
    OP went hard, but also, shout out to this legend of a post. 
    Hahahaha!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    edited September 2023
    Will the op tell us if he does get a real answer? 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • RYME went hard 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited September 2023
    RYME went hard 
    He lost me when he called kat “cat”. ;)
  • Meeeoww
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• devonfzdevonfz Posts: 166
    Anyone ever had vertigo that’s a weird one that can last just a couple days but completely keep you in bed

hopefully shows go on!

in the end doesn’t really matter something happened they postponed and said other shows still happening nothing really else needs to be said

still can’t believe the lack of sympathy some express for the traveling fan especially if that was their only show

• I have vertigo and I thought the other day when watching the video of present tense. Those strobe lights  would set me off. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    devonfz said:
    Anyone ever had vertigo that’s a weird one that can last just a couple days but completely keep you in bed

hopefully shows go on!

in the end doesn’t really matter something happened they postponed and said other shows still happening nothing really else needs to be said

still can’t believe the lack of sympathy some express for the traveling fan especially if that was their only show

Sympathy for the disappointment? yes. 

Sympathy for the entitlement and bonkers theories? No. 
  • RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    TN49724 said:
    Both sides of this argument are hilarious.  The pissed off fans (myself included) should know better, and the ones who say “read the lyrics blah blah blah” are equally oblivious.  Do they feel bad?  Eh, sure maybe for like a second.  Going forward, never get tix to a show that follows a known hometown show like Chicago is for Ed.  They were going to go HARD in Chicago as they should.  I blame myself for not seeing it coming a mile away that there was a damn good chance Indy was never happening.  The second that schedule came out I had my doubts and I didn’t learn. Hopefully they reschedule and the sickness is not serious.  
    What are you even talking about? You had your doubts about Indy because they played Chicago a few nights earlier? That makes zero sense. I don't think they've mailed in or dialed down a performance for any of the shows so far.

Man, someone feels like shit for Indy and all the conspiracy theorists start legitimizing themselves.

And for what it's worth, my lyrics comments are for people who try to pretend this bands personal beliefs don't influence who they are as people. Some of the comments are way off the wall if you've actually been following this band and paying attention. But if you think it's all a facade anyway, then I'm even more puzzled why you're paying for a membership and going to shows :pensive:

Anyway,  it really sucks they had to cancel and it's horrible for fans who were traveling. Every time I book something (flights, hotel, car, etc.) I take a risk. I never purchase those insurance options they throw at you when possible, but I suppose I could do that. It's all about how much we're willing to risk if something happens.

Blaming a President of the United States, any POTUS, for global fuel prices only proves you're unhinged.    But, I'm glad you're giving your money to WIllie, another left-wing warrior (as was Johnny Cash).  Well played.     😅😅   

P.S.  And thanks for quitting 10C so there are more tickets for the real fans!  💪🏻💪🏻
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    edited September 2023
    Rob B. on Sirius XM PJ Radio just said the show is a GO for tonight. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    JojoRice said:
    sweeeet. good for the fans in TX
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,755
    Let's Gooooooo!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • JojoRice said:
    !!!!!!!!! Thanks for relaying! Needed to hear this!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,150
    JojoRice said:
    Great news and hopefully the fellas stay away from undercooked poultry between now and showtime 
    JojoRice said:
    Not sure if rob can be trusted.  Might be a ploy to sell more merch and any unsold premium seats.  
  • devonfzdevonfz Posts: 166
    The conspiracy theories have been humorous 

but your right I’m going to Austin both nites and will enjoy it regardless if the shows happen only way to approach it moving forward 
This discussion has been closed.