Want a real answer

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,150
    While it's great to hear everyone's stomach bug stories, none of you have topped George Brett

https://youtu.be/4Qv25_DFR2k?si=AdHY2P1OiKh_l7nH
  • JojoRice said:
    Rob B. on Sirius XM PJ Radio just said the show is a GO for tonight. 
    Hoping that’s true for all going….have a great time!  

Maybe we can shut this unbelievably ignorant thread down then.  Here’s an answer just like you threw to PJ 🖕 good luck and good riddance 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    JojoRice said:

Maybe we can shut this unbelievably ignorant thread down then.  Here’s an answer just like you threw to PJ 🖕 good luck and good riddance 
    Well that depends.  Do you feel like we got an answer? 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Not sure if rob can be trusted.  Might be a ploy to sell more merch and any unsold premium seats.  
    Rob can 100% be trusted 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Not sure if rob can be trusted.  Might be a ploy to sell more merch and any unsold premium seats.  
    Rob can 100% be trusted 
    You don’t know that.  They might be worried that the poster won’t sell if they cancel too early.  
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Rob can 100% be trusted 
    You don’t know that.  They might be worried that the poster won’t sell if they cancel too early.  
    facts. Rob is in on the conspiracy. Release the merch!
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • I know rob he is 100%
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I know rob he is 100%
    Are you talking about yourself in third person again?  
  • Haha rob says yes
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Rob can 100% be trusted 
    Sounds like something Rob would say. 
    Ha ha. I m just messing around with you rob from England. I know rob from pj radio can be trusted. Just having fun.  ;)
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    edited September 2023
    mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:

Honestly, it’s not my business.  I go to concerts to enjoy the band, dance, visit new cities, spend time with my husband in the car when we drive for hours in the space of a 2 door jeep and don’t kill each other.  I feel terrible for those whose shows  get cancelled and I believe PJ (the band and all involved) feel terrible as well.  But the bottom line is this is a business.  If I traveled to chi and bought cubs tix to see Ian happ and he was sick that day what am I owed?  NOTHING!  
    And while I hope all members are doing well the truth is my life would go on without PJ.  I’m just not sure people understand prioritizing events in their life.  That said, I would be pissed about the money also, however my thought on that is I don’t hear a lot of praise for the travelers from the band as I think there should be.  JMO .  In fact, “seeing the same people all the time” sounds like that’s annoying.  

Now if JESUS was giving a sermon and he cancelled….well I would lose nothing because Jesus never charged.  See, priorities.  

People want an answer, it’s none of our business like others have already posted.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    edited September 2023
    I know. Humour doesn't always come across on here . But I get it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:
    Rob can 100% be trusted 
    They probably figured they have to do the show tonight or the jig is up and we'll be on to them. I figure they'll do 2 more of these "concerts" they're pretending to care about before they cancel and ride the merch train to retirement. And then next year they'll release what they call a new album, but we'll all know it's a set-up to scam us on another "tour". Pearl Jam? More like Merch Scam.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    edited September 2023
    Seems there’s a lot of covid going around right now.  A box of paxlovid would get someone back on stage in that timeframe but only if they’re already healthy.  Still not my business though! 
    I know. Humour doesn't always come across on here . But I get it
    Next time I ll put a winky face. ;)
  • No need I'm shit with emoji's 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,780
    Concert tickets are revocable licenses. Show gets cancelled tough luck. And did anyone say it was a band member that was sick in Indy? The band is more than just the players, Ed or Mike's guitar tech for example.  Have fun, I wish I was going to Austin as it is one of my favorite towns. 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:

Honestly, it’s not my business.  I go to concerts to enjoy the band, dance, visit new cities, spend time with my husband in the car when we drive for hours in the space of a 2 door jeep and don’t kill each other.  I feel terrible for those whose shows  get cancelled and I believe PJ (the band and all involved) feel terrible as well.  But the bottom line is this is a business.  If I traveled to chi and bought cubs tix to see Ian happ and he was sick that day what am I owed?  NOTHING!  
    And while I hope all members are doing well the truth is my life would go on without PJ.  I’m just not sure people understand prioritizing events in their life.  That said, I would be pissed about the money also, however my thought on that is I don’t hear a lot of praise for the travelers from the band as I think there should be.  JMO .  In fact, “seeing the same people all the time” sounds like that’s annoying.  

Now if JESUS was giving a sermon and he cancelled….well I would lose nothing because Jesus never charged.  See, priorities.  

People want an answer, it’s none of our business like others have already posted.  
    He would most definitely be ready to rock in three days.
  • At least they didnt call in a fake bomb threat because the show sold badly!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • amazing
  • mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:

Son of God could just will himself healthy tho... what's the REAL reason he's cancelling, hmmmm? Josh could fill in for any of the 12 Apostles & not miss a beat, so I'm not buying this. 
  • mcgruff10 said:
    JojoRice said:

He would most definitely be ready to rock in three days.
    Amen brother or sister, amen!😂
  • Yes, prices have skyrocketed to enormous prices.  Some of these dynamic priced tickets were selling for $500 to $1000.  And yet, the fan club makes a huge allotment available to the fans for the price of $160.   The difference between $500 and $160 is about the price of 8.5 years of Ten Club dues.   I think Pearl Jam is taking care of their fans, or at least the fans in the Ten Club.  
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,946
    Yes, prices have skyrocketed to enormous prices.  Some of these dynamic priced tickets were selling for $500 to $1000.  And yet, the fan club makes a huge allotment available to the fans for the price of $160.   The difference between $500 and $160 is about the price of 8.5 years of Ten Club dues.   I think Pearl Jam is taking care of their fans, or at least the fans in the Ten Club.  
    Hi Stone. Are you “feeling better” today? 
  • Yes, prices have skyrocketed to enormous prices.  Some of these dynamic priced tickets were selling for $500 to $1000.  And yet, the fan club makes a huge allotment available to the fans for the price of $160.   The difference between $500 and $160 is about the price of 8.5 years of Ten Club dues.   I think Pearl Jam is taking care of their fans, or at least the fans in the Ten Club.  
    Hi Stone. Are you “feeling better” today? 
    lofl 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    edited September 2023
    A lot of comedy gold in this thread. That's why I pay $35/year. :lol:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • eyeameyeam Western Mass. Posts: 39
    tbergs said:
    A lot of comedy gold in this thread. That's why I pay $35/year. :lol:
    Me, I’m exhausted trying to decide what’s sarcastic and what’s not in this thread. But I keep reading…
    Hartford ’98. Columbus ’00. Seattle 2 ’02. Albany, Buffalo, Montreal, Hershey ’03. Boston 1 ’04. Montreal, Ottawa, St. John’s 1 ’05. Toronto 1,2, Albany, Camden 1,2 ’06. Camden 1,2, Hartford, Mansfield 1,2 ’08. Toronto, Chicago 1, Phila 1-4 ’09. Columbus, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston ’10. Missoula ’12. Worcester 2, Hartford ’13. Fenway 1,2 ’16. Québec City, Ottawa ’20. Québec City, Ottawa, Camden ’22. Chicago 1,2, Noblesville ’23. Missoula, Noblesville, Fenway 1,2  ’24.
    EV Montreal 1,2 ’08. Albany 1,2, Baltimore 1,2, Nashville 1,2 ’09. Hartford ’11.
  • A wonderful blend
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Well there’s the problem….it’s the math they don’t understand.  
This discussion has been closed.