Options

Alerts: 2023 - Noblesville - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    sfrduder said:
    sfrduder said:
    I was able to upgrade and got a single for myself in row J. 

I'm going to post a PAIR at 11am in SEC D Row Y now! Good luck!!! I
    Just got the sold notification. Hope someone on here got them
    almost! thanks for the heads up...can't believe the firecracker guy didn't post a link
    LOL who is the firecracker guy?
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    As of this morning, lawns have become plentiful. I'm only going to alert pavilion seats moving forward. Cheers!
  • Options
    If anyone with LAWNS wants Lone Pine south tickets, I have a pair. PM me

Its a private bar with some stools and a decent view of the stage. They are sold out currently. 

I also have a single green room VIP lounge ticket as well. No view of stage but private area. 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,589
    danofun said:
    As of this morning, lawns have become plentiful. I'm only going to alert pavilion seats moving forward. Cheers!
    It seems to be a rain of lawn tickets this morning one right after another.
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,225
    Does anybody else keep getting an error message at the checkout?
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,225
    jarfitz1 said:
    Missed again.  U504 error message.  
    Yep,same here. All my info is up to date too.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    joseph33 said:
    If 20 people are trying for the tickets and make it to checkout, 19 will get the error message 
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 578
    sfrduder said:

Its a private bar with some stools and a decent view of the stage. They are sold out currently. 

I also have a single green room VIP lounge ticket as well. No view of stage but private area. 
    Have you sat in these before? If so, how was your experience? I checked them out during the Dead & Co show and the sight lines looked pretty harsh. I was told they only sell 35-40 tickets per show for these areas, which seems reasonable. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Have you sat in these before? If so, how was your experience? I checked them out during the Dead & Co show and the sight lines looked pretty harsh. I was told they only sell 35-40 tickets per show for these areas, which seems reasonable. 
    Yeah I used these for fun for PHISH (I had Pavillion tickets). If you get there early enough, you can get a bar stool and maybe even a table. It gives you private access to a view that might be better than the front row of the lawn. Id say, you just need to be one of the first in the door to secure a spot (just to be safe). 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    danofun said:
    It seems to be a rain of lawn tickets this morning one right after another.

Post edited by danofun on
  • Options
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Yeah I used these for fun for PHISH (I had Pavillion tickets). If you get there early enough, you can get a bar stool and maybe even a table. It gives you private access to a view that might be better than the front row of the lawn. Id say, you just need to be one of the first in the door to secure a spot (just to be safe). 
    Thanks for the review. Was kind of thinking that was the case. Does the 35-40 people sound about right? Was that about what you had up there during Phish? 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Thanks for the review. Was kind of thinking that was the case. Does the 35-40 people sound about right? Was that about what you had up there during Phish? 
    Im not 100% sure but it wasn't packed or sold out for Phish. I found a picture on the internets. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,347
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Im not 100% sure but it wasn't packed or sold out for Phish. I found a picture on the internets. 
    saw this a few weeks ago when i was there. that first table is a pretty good view, the rest seems iffy 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Yep. Can't get anything. Different error messages but no luck 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Thanks! Yeah, I've stumbled on this pic myself via the interwebs. I only ask because even though Dead & Co was a sold out show, from what I could see, these decks never had more than like 15-20 people on them during the show (I was way in the lawn). The 35-40 number was a number I was quoted by the worker who was scanning tickets to get entry to this very deck. It then made me wonder if they actually sell less than 35-40. A barstool on the rail is definitely an advantage. I'm on the taller side so I could easily watch over a seated patron. Thanks for answering my questions. I actually have 2 tickets already for the deck but appreciate the insight. 
    Post edited by PJammin on
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Thanks! Yeah, I've stumbled on this pic myself via the interwebs. I only ask because even though Dead & Co was a sold out show, from what I could see these decks never had more than like 15-20 people on them during the show (I was way in the lawn). The 35-40 number was a number I was quoted by the worker who was scanning tickets to get entry to this very deck. It then made me wonder if they actually sell less than. A barstool on the rail is definitely an advantage. I'm on the taller side so I could easily watch over a seated patron. Thanks for answering my questions. I actually have 2 tickets already for the deck but appreciate the insight. 
    Absolutely! This was my plan, if I ended up being stuck on the lawn or back of Pavillion. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

Thanks! Yeah, I've stumbled on this pic myself via the interwebs. I only ask because even though Dead & Co was a sold out show, from what I could see, these decks never had more than like 15-20 people on them during the show (I was way in the lawn). The 35-40 number was a number I was quoted by the worker who was scanning tickets to get entry to this very deck. It then made me wonder if they actually sell less than 35-40. A barstool on the rail is definitely an advantage. I'm on the taller side so I could easily watch over a seated patron. Thanks for answering my questions. I actually have 2 tickets already for the deck but appreciate the insight. 
    we checked these out the last time we were there....the rail gets you a view but it's not a great view. And the sound isn't the best there.

Hard to say if it is better than lawn or not. Probably so if you can get a rail seat
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:
    PJammin said:
    sfrduder said:

we checked these out the last time we were there....the rail gets you a view but it's not a great view. And the sound isn't the best there.

Hard to say if it is better than lawn or not. Probably so if you can get a rail seat
    Yeah.....really tough call. I'm not a big fan of lining up several hours early for stuff. This kind of feels like one of those "if your not first, you might as well be last" kind of things. That corner spot is pretty solid but if it means I have to be sitting at the gates for 10 hours before the show, I'm out!
  • Options
    The lawn for Dead & Co at Deer Creek was DEFINITELY oversold this summer though. Total CLUSTER-F up there. If PJ is anything like that, something like this deck would be a welcome reprieve. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    The lawn for Dead & Co at Deer Creek was DEFINITELY oversold this summer though. Total CLUSTER-F up there. If PJ is anything like that, something like this deck would be a welcome reprieve. 
    This was my thought too. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,143
    We were at the Snoop show which probably wasn't as packed as Dead but I remember the front of the lawn had no separation whatsoever. Deer Creek is usually pretty big on making people stay out of the aisles, etc., but they were not clearing people at all even in the pavilion. I thought that was strange. Definitely different than what I'm used to there. People were in the pavilion aisles and staff were walking right around them.

It does seem like they will oversell the lawn this year. Maybe that's why...if they clear the aisles on the lawn that pushes a few thousand people onto the grass.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Very similar experience at Dead Co. That area between pavilion and lawn was chaos. Sure you usually have your dancing/twirling crew down there but this year was way more crowded than years past. Generally kind of had an anything goes vibe to it. 
  • Options
    We were at the Snoop show which probably wasn't as packed as Dead but I remember the front of the lawn had no separation whatsoever. Deer Creek is usually pretty big on making people stay out of the aisles, etc., but they were not clearing people at all even in the pavilion. I thought that was strange. Definitely different than what I'm used to there. People were in the pavilion aisles and staff were walking right around them.

It does seem like they will oversell the lawn this year. Maybe that's why...if they clear the aisles on the lawn that pushes a few thousand people onto the grass.
    same situation at matchbox 20 a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe all the people on the lawn and it was spilling down into the aisle between the pavilion and lawn as well 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    Damnit - all this negative lawn discussion is now raising my anxiety in my quest to find a pavilion seat and get out of the lawn. 
  • Options
    jarfitz1jarfitz1 Indianapolis Posts: 50
    Kwieneke said:

same situation at matchbox 20 a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe all the people on the lawn and it was spilling down into the aisle between the pavilion and lawn as well 
    Same with the Dave Mathews show I went to earlier this summer.  I don't mind some chaos in the aisles as long as the vibe is all good, which for Dave it was of course.  It was just a big party.  Hoping PJ is the same. 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    Damnit - all this negative lawn discussion is now raising my anxiety in my quest to find a pavilion seat and get out of the lawn. 
    19 days until the show. Plenty of Premiums that'll become standards if we don't cave. Be persistent and you'll no doubt be in the pavilion. 
  • Options
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:
    19 days until the show. Plenty of Premiums that'll become standards if we don't cave. Be persistent and you'll no doubt be in the pavilion. 
    so inspirational. im BACK in 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:

When we did the 2022 Camden alerts, the thread had 613 comments. The thread was opened 143 days before the show yet 360 (58.7%) of those comments were made in the 48 hours prior to show time. Plans change. Pack the pavilion!
    Post edited by danofun on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    danofun said:
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:

When we did the 2022 Camden alerts, the thread had 613 comments. The thread was opened 143 days before the show yet 360 (58.7%) of those comments were made in the 48 hours prior to show time. Plans change. Pack the pavilion!
    So true. It was fast and furious those last few days. I scored PIT while in the uber on the way to the venue 
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    SHZA said:
    danofun said:
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:

So true. It was fast and furious those last few days. I scored PIT while in the uber on the way to the venue 
    The kind of inspirational content I’m here for! Also, still enjoying my Charlotte 96 print very much my dude! Makes me happy seeing it on my wall each and every day!