Comments

• Options
    RKREKRKREK Poway, CA Posts: 102
    Show just got postponed 
  • Options
    fuck
  • Options
    jarfitz1jarfitz1 Indianapolis Posts: 46
    I’m fucking devastated. More importantly, hope all is well with the guys. Can’t believe it. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,772
    Fuck! I hope everyone is okay.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    dmbolp said:
    Welp, just moved myself from the 10am ATL-IND to the 4pm...gives me 6 more hours of F5ing at home!!! :)
    Welp, just cancelled my flight
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    FML. We had just reached Indy after a 3+ hour drive. Felt this was coming after a friend tested positive after Chicago II. Hesitant to get on a flight to Texas now. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Hope everyone is alright. Shit happens but health is the most important thing. Indy will still be here when they're ready. 
  • Options
    Yep, this really sucks BUT I more so hope everyone will be ok ASAP
  • Options
    We know it's gonna be absolute fire when they do come back, that's for sure. I feel so bad for anyone who dumped their tickets due to travel cancellations. Hopefully not too many people had done that yet.
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    LN still selling tickets, hope someone sells their Pits/Lowers
  • Options
    Me too. Hoping someone's selling a pit, since I'll almost certainly be able to make the rescheduled gig.
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 744
    Well, we were hoping today's follow up email was to gawk at the incredible playlist you lucky Indy attendees witnessed last night. Unfortunately, that'll have to wait for another day. Nonetheless, we know many of you are holding great seats to the date TBD Indy show.

While I'm not sure how may of you followed the ntfy alerts, or how many total alerts we sent out, I hope it was beneficial. These tickets are harder than ever to get at face value. Nonetheless, the conversation in this thread, and the help your fellow jammer mentality, was wonderful to be a part of. We'll be sure to crank out the notifications once again in 2024.

Barring a cancellation before my flight tomorrow, I'll see you in Ft. Worth! Cheers!
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,237
    danofun said:
    Well, we were hoping today's follow up email was to gawk at the incredible playlist you lucky Indy attendees witnessed last night. Unfortunately, that'll have to wait for another day. Nonetheless, we know many of you are holding great seats to the date TBD Indy show.

While I'm not sure how may of you followed the ntfy alerts, or how many total alerts we sent out, I hope it was beneficial. These tickets are harder than ever to get at face value. Nonetheless, the conversation in this thread, and the help your fellow jammer mentality, was wonderful to be a part of. We'll be sure to crank out the notifications once again in 2024.

Barring a cancellation before my flight tomorrow, I'll see you in Ft. Worth! Cheers!
    thanks for all your help!
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 744
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:

thanks for all your help!
    You bet! It was an honor.
  • Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 456
    danofun said:

This thread was quite helpful. Grazie!
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org