Options

Alerts: 2023 - Noblesville - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 782
  • Options
    jarfitz1jarfitz1 Indianapolis Posts: 46
    From the f2f chat
    I had these in my cart, tried to purchase and got an error message!

Sorry, Something Went Wrong.

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.
    Error code: U504

What does that even mean?  Happened on both sets.  Tried again and it said another fan beat me to it, which was no surprise. 
  • Options
    Kari_JKari_J Posts: 9
    I've had SO many of these tickets in my cart. I really, really, really loathe the stupid credit card text code feature.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,008
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    you realize that these tix are gone before you even post the link?
    Check out the ntfy notifications in post 1.
    ok but my point is that by the time you post the link they are gone...people would be better off just refreshing TM then waiting for your link.

But if it brings you joy have at it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,284
    i got error U521 both times. There is no way I was beat both times 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Same - I've gotten that error AT LEAST 8 times this morning.
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 572
    Kari_J said:
    I've had SO many of these tickets in my cart. I really, really, really loathe the stupid credit card text code feature.
    YES!! That CC text feature is BRUTAL. I've yet to come up with any workaroudn for it. I've tried every CC I have in the wallet and they all do it. I'm guessing its a feature turned on by TM but I could be wrong. Are the people scoring the tix getting prompted for a text code?!?! 
  • Options
    jarfitz1jarfitz1 Indianapolis Posts: 46
    Kari_J said:
    Right.  I've gotten it before when I seemingly was right on it.  So my question is, am I just wasting my time doing this?  It seems like a fool's errand at this point.
  • Options
    pjfan2340pjfan2340 St. Louis Posts: 9
    I still haven't received the email from ticketmaster saying the 2nd set was sold, usually that email comes instantly.
  • Options
    jarfitz1 said:
    Kari_J said:
    Right.  I've gotten it before when I seemingly was right on it.  So my question is, am I just wasting my time doing this?  It seems like a fool's errand at this point.
    starting to feel that way
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    pjfan2340 said:
    I still haven't received the email from ticketmaster saying the 2nd set was sold, usually that email comes instantly.
    Spam?
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    YES!! That CC text feature is BRUTAL. I've yet to come up with any workaroudn for it. I've tried every CC I have in the wallet and they all do it. I'm guessing its a feature turned on by TM but I could be wrong. Are the people scoring the tix getting prompted for a text code?!?! 
    did you add a c/c to your TM profile? I just click which card I want to use, add the 3 digit code and it's done

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,395
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    My understanding is that it’s an anti fraud device used by the card issuer. The cards in my TM account don’t ask for the code, which I suspect is true of most who are scoring 
  • Options
    Yes - it's added to my profile, but still asks me for the 3-digit text code AND prompts a text to my phone to verify.
  • Options
    Kari_J said:
    Yes - it's added to my profile, but still asks me for the 3-digit text code AND prompts a text to my phone to verify.
    odd...yeah that sucks

• Options
    Kari_J said:
    No chance of winning the race with the CC verification.
  • Options
    jarfitz1 said:
    Kari_J said:
    Your time will come 
  • Options
    pjfan2340pjfan2340 St. Louis Posts: 9
    danofun said:
    pjfan2340 said:
    Spam?
    Nope, and still says listed for sale.
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    Yeah, I was thinking yesterday that maybe it has something to do with F2F? I have never had to go through the text/enter code feature except for F2F. Someone said it's the CC driving it...but I've tried five separate ones (Citi MC/Chase Visa/Capital One Visa/AMEX) and I was prompted with all of them.

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    My understanding is that it’s an anti fraud device used by the card issuer. The cards in my TM account don’t ask for the code, which I suspect is true of most who are scoring 
    Yup - my card is loaded in TM and ready to go. I've tried an Amex and a Visa and each one is prompting me for the code. What is odd is that I was able to purchase a pair of Indy lawn on F2F about a week ago and wasnt prompted for a code. Since then I've been much more active on the TM page (refreshing, etc) in an attempt to find pavilion seats and when a pair does pop up it is now requiring the text code. Maybe TM is suspecting my increased activity as "bot" activity and it's a way to slow my activity- who knows. 
  • Options
    is anyone familiar with code u521? thats what i get every time 
  • Options
    Has anyone successfully scored F2F drops via the TM app? Does the app also trigger a CC text verification? 
  • Options
    PJammin said:
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    Yup - my card is loaded in TM and ready to go. I've tried an Amex and a Visa and each one is prompting me for the code. What is odd is that I was able to purchase a pair of Indy lawn on F2F about a week ago and wasnt prompted for a code. Since then I've been much more active on the TM page (refreshing, etc) in an attempt to find pavilion seats and when a pair does pop up it is now requiring the text code. Maybe TM is suspecting my increased activity as "bot" activity and it's a way to slow my activity- who knows. 
    I don't think it's driven by TM or your activity or else I would be getting coded and I never do :) It's a bank thing. Could be the lawn tickets were cheap enough not to trigger it but the higher price did 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    PJammin said:
    Has anyone successfully scored F2F drops via the TM app? Does the app also trigger a CC text verification? 
    Oh just a few 😂 I've seen it on the app. It's about finding the right card or having a spending pattern that doesn't trigger the fraud alert 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    Oh a few 😂 I've seen it on the app. It's about finding the right card or having a spending pattern that doesn't trigger the fraud alert 
    Can you refresh on the app? thats why I use browser 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    Oh a few 😂 I've seen it on the app. It's about finding the right card or having a spending pattern that doesn't trigger the fraud alert 
    Can you refresh on the app? thats why I use browser 
    Not really. You can toggle but it doesn't always pull up new stock. Exiting the event is like a refresh 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    SHZA said:
    PJammin said:
    Kari_J said:
    I don't think it's driven by TM or your activity or else I would be getting coded and I never do :) It's a bank thing. Could be the lawn tickets were cheap enough not to trigger it but the higher price did 
    If that were the case, I'm wondering if you couldn't just call your "bank" i.e...customer service number on the back of your card, and ask/tell them that temp charges coming from "Ticketmaster" or "Live Nation" are not fraudulent. But like @PJammin said, who knows. But it would really help to know.

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville