Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

danofundanofun Posts: 731
edited April 2022 in The Porch
Greater Philadelphia tickets to a Pearl Jam show are never easy to come by. With Camden being one of the few east coast stops, only 7,000 of the 25,000 tickets being reserved seats, and lawn seats currently being restricted from Fan 2 Fan resale, grabbing a post-lottery, face-value ticket will be nearly impossible. I was fortunate enough to land an early Fan 2 Fan release but still find myself constantly hitting F5. 2020 Baltimore habits die hard... With many threads receiving the occasional "2 just listed for" post, it might be helpful to consolidate face-value, Camden specific availability here.

I expect availability to be very limited 6 months out but imagine we'll see more and more drops as we approach September. Nonetheless, I'll be wearing out the F5 key while following the mantra, "If you see something, say something!" Let's increase our collective chances and fill these limited seats with as many 10 Clubbers as possible.

Just say no to PJ Premium. Happy hunting!
Post edited by danofun on

Comments

• Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    I’ll join in on this thread. Last ticket I saw for Camden was Saturday I think. A single in the back corner of 204. Was a busy weekend though, so wasn’t refreshing as much.  Happy Monday, Happy Hunting!  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 200, Row Q just listed. Good Luck!
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Ugh. Just missed then. 
  • Options
    BB162610 said:
    Ugh. Just missed then. 

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Looks like those Sec 200, Row Q came and went quickly 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,182
    A single is up- 204, row q. 
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    Keeping an eye on this thread.. looking for the impossible. 4 tickets anywhere in the building to upgrade my lawn
  • Options
    SSS81SSS81 Posts: 166
    Keeping an eye on this thread.. looking for the impossible. 4 tickets anywhere in the building to upgrade my lawn
    I saw 4 in a row right up front...you'll just have to sell your car or maybe a kidney to afford them.
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope those can be 2 pairs.. Let's get it!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,485
    Have any lawn tickets popped up on the F2F? I haven’t been paying real close attention, but I don’t remember hearing about people scoring them. 
  • Options
    Have any lawn tickets popped up on the F2F? I haven’t been paying real close attention, but I don’t remember hearing about people scoring them. 
    Lawn seats have not yet been made eligible by TM for Fan to Fan.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,485
    danofun said:
    Lawn seats have not yet been made eligible by TM for Fan to Fan.
    I see, thanks. It seemed weird that I hadn’t seen or heard of any. 
  • Options
    jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    SSS81 said:
    I saw 4 in a row right up front...you'll just have to sell your car or maybe a kidney to afford them.
    Dang.. $1425 each F2F. Almost feel bad for the sucker that bought those
  • Options
    SSS81 said:
    Dang.. $1425 each F2F. Almost feel bad for the sucker that bought those
    Brutal. Friend don’t let friends buy PJ Premium…
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,153
    I think it's a good option to have though. I can understand not wanting to waste hours and hours hitting F5 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,110
    i saw Lawn pop up briefly late night, $51/EA...I passed
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Good to know. That’s the first report of lawn I’ve seen. Do you know if they were standard or F2F?
  • Options
    Nothing but crickets today..
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,110
    danofun said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Good to know. That’s the first report of lawn I’ve seen. Do you know if they were standard or F2F?
    Don’t remember, the lawn area was highlighted in black on the TM app opposed to blue. Saw a pair, was debating on buying… decided not to, gone 2min later
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    🦗 
  • Options
    🦗 
    Exactly. Haven’t seen a single Camden ticket at face value for over a week..
  • Options
    Same here. I don’t look all the time, but I haven’t seen anything. Actually, the $775 tickets are gone or they raised the prices. 
  • Options
    Premiums dropped to $895/$950 and some new ones popped up in section 100. 

Not what I was hoping to see, but nice to see a little change going on. Was tired of seeing the same damn tickets over and over. 
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 203, Row R just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    danofun said:
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 203, Row R just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
    They keep disappearing and reappearing...
    Post edited by danofun on
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,604
    Just snagged f2f face value sec 104 row R. Seats on the outside of section. Lucky timing I guess. I might release them at some point as I already have a pair in 201 that might be better better. If my sister doesn't want these, I'll give an update if and when I'm releasing them.
  • Options
    Woah. What a steal. Definitely let the thread know if you decide to post either pair on fan-to-fan.

I have two lawn tickets, but I'm trying to get actual seats for myself and wife. (Her first show!)
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,191
    I love when people who already have tickets grab more for the heck of it. then admit the selfishness here.  isn't it great?
  • Options
    SSS81SSS81 Posts: 166
    pjhawks said:
    I love when people who already have tickets grab more for the heck of it. then admit the selfishness here.  isn't it great?
    I had the same thought but they did say that their sister might want them. It's crazy how much luck is involved in getting some of these drops. I check probably a hundred times throughout the day and have yet to see any pop up.
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,604
    pjhawks said:
    Lol...what? It's selfish to buy an extra pair of tickets for a show? I have numerous friends family that would like to go if their schedule allows. If not, ill put them back in the pool. Im not admitting any selfishness, because I don't see it that way.