• Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Mercury said:
    SHZA said:
    danofun said:
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:
    Damnit - all this negative lawn discussion is now raising my anxiety in my quest to find a pavilion seat and get out of the lawn. 
    19 days until the show. Plenty of Premiums that'll become standards if we don't cave. Be persistent and you'll no doubt be in the pavilion. 
    so inspirational. im BACK in 

When we did the 2022 Camden alerts, the thread had 613 comments. The thread was opened 143 days before the show yet 360 (58.7%) of those comments were made in the 48 hours prior to show time. Plans change. Pack the pavilion!
    So true. It was fast and furious those last few days. I scored PIT while in the uber on the way to the venue 
    The kind of inspirational content I’m here for! Also, still enjoying my Charlotte 96 print very much my dude! Makes me happy seeing it on my wall each and every day! 

I love the purple you did (love purp) and wish I hadn’t let the framer talk me into green after seeing yours but still pretty darn happy with how it came out. 
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,090
    BSully said:
    Kwieneke said:
    We were at the Snoop show which probably wasn't as packed as Dead but I remember the front of the lawn had no separation whatsoever. Deer Creek is usually pretty big on making people stay out of the aisles, etc., but they were not clearing people at all even in the pavilion. I thought that was strange. Definitely different than what I'm used to there. People were in the pavilion aisles and staff were walking right around them.

It does seem like they will oversell the lawn this year. Maybe that's why...if they clear the aisles on the lawn that pushes a few thousand people onto the grass.
    same situation at matchbox 20 a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe all the people on the lawn and it was spilling down into the aisle between the pavilion and lawn as well 
    I've been coming to Deer Creek for years now and they've never been great about keeping people where they below. At least compared to all of the other venues I have visited. But, they also don't crack down on most of the other rules as well.
    Maybe it's because they are outnumbered 500 to 1?
    disagree....last year they were constantly moving people out of the aisles for sure. They actually threatened to kick a guy out for repeated violations.
    That is great to hear, maybe they are getting better. I was there on Sunday for ZZ Top and Skynryd and it was a laid-back crowd, so there really wasn't much to police, no one was in the aisles or anything.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    BSully said:
    BSully said:
    Kwieneke said:
    We were at the Snoop show which probably wasn't as packed as Dead but I remember the front of the lawn had no separation whatsoever. Deer Creek is usually pretty big on making people stay out of the aisles, etc., but they were not clearing people at all even in the pavilion. I thought that was strange. Definitely different than what I'm used to there. People were in the pavilion aisles and staff were walking right around them.

It does seem like they will oversell the lawn this year. Maybe that's why...if they clear the aisles on the lawn that pushes a few thousand people onto the grass.
    same situation at matchbox 20 a few weeks ago. I couldn't believe all the people on the lawn and it was spilling down into the aisle between the pavilion and lawn as well 
    I've been coming to Deer Creek for years now and they've never been great about keeping people where they below. At least compared to all of the other venues I have visited. But, they also don't crack down on most of the other rules as well.
    Maybe it's because they are outnumbered 500 to 1?
    disagree....last year they were constantly moving people out of the aisles for sure. They actually threatened to kick a guy out for repeated violations.
    That is great to hear, maybe they are getting better. I was there on Sunday for ZZ Top and Skynryd and it was a laid-back crowd, so there really wasn't much to police, no one was in the aisles or anything.
    I don't know....they were getting better maybe but recently they haven't done shit. I would guess that PJ is going to be a free for all.

They do still monitor who gets in the pavilion...they just don't walk up and down telling people to stay out of the aisles. Maybe they just don't have enough people to mess with it. That's probably the answer.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,478
    Mercury said:
    Mercury said:
    SHZA said:
    danofun said:
    Kwieneke said:
    danofun said:
    PJammin said:
    Damnit - all this negative lawn discussion is now raising my anxiety in my quest to find a pavilion seat and get out of the lawn. 
    19 days until the show. Plenty of Premiums that'll become standards if we don't cave. Be persistent and you'll no doubt be in the pavilion. 
    so inspirational. im BACK in 

When we did the 2022 Camden alerts, the thread had 613 comments. The thread was opened 143 days before the show yet 360 (58.7%) of those comments were made in the 48 hours prior to show time. Plans change. Pack the pavilion!
    So true. It was fast and furious those last few days. I scored PIT while in the uber on the way to the venue 
    The kind of inspirational content I’m here for! Also, still enjoying my Charlotte 96 print very much my dude! Makes me happy seeing it on my wall each and every day! 

I love the purple you did (love purp) and wish I hadn’t let the framer talk me into green after seeing yours but still pretty darn happy with how it came out. 
    Looks good! My framer originally suggested something different as well but I’m glad we changed it up. Can always switch mats down the road 
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 644
    Does anyone know anything about this venue? If I have pavilion seats, are any of the upgrades worth it? How does parking work? I see some VIP parking options. Can I just pull up to venue and pay someone to park or is it all reserved in advance?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Does anyone know anything about this venue? If I have pavilion seats, are any of the upgrades worth it? How does parking work? I see some VIP parking options. Can I just pull up to venue and pay someone to park or is it all reserved in advance?
    If you are in the pavilion you're set. No upgrades necessary.

Parking is included with your ticket in the general lot. Premium parking is like $60 or so...that gets you out of the lot a bit quicker. The premium lots have different entry points so be sure to look into that prior to arriving at the venue.

If you stay until the end of the show you might expect to wait about an hour to get out of the lot. If you aren't in a big hurry then no big deal...Premium probably gets you out of there about 45 minutes quicker at least.

It's just a cluster leaving the place unfortunately. If you leave right when they start playing ALive/YLB you'll drive right out.
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 644

Parking is included with your ticket in the general lot. Premium parking is like $60 or so...that gets you out of the lot a bit quicker. The premium lots have different entry points so be sure to look into that prior to arriving at the venue.

If you stay until the end of the show you might expect to wait about an hour to get out of the lot. If you aren't in a big hurry then no big deal...Premium probably gets you out of there about 45 minutes quicker at least.

It's just a cluster leaving the place unfortunately. If you leave right when they start playing ALive/YLB you'll drive right out.
    Thanks so much for the detailed response. I have a rental car and am staying at a Hyatt about 7 miles away. Is there any chance Uber is an option to/from the show?
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Thanks so much for the detailed response. I have a rental car and am staying at a Hyatt about 7 miles away. Is there any chance Uber is an option to/from the show?
    yes...they have a nice uber/lyft lot right on Boden Road at the NW corner of the property

where that turnaround is in the upper left of the photo

• Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Hey @Gern Blansten  Do you know how the Premium parking works? I want to park in the south lot. Would I have a choice on the day of show or is it assigned at purchase?
    Things were different then
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Evel K said:
    Hey @Gern Blansten  Do you know how the Premium parking works? I want to park in the south lot. Would I have a choice on the day of show or is it assigned at purchase?
    I always park off Boden road but I'm pretty sure the premium lot that you enter is just based on how you approach the property...so if you go to the south lot they should just let you in there. 

Actually I have a better answer...I just looked at my premium ticket and it says enter at gates 1,2 or 4...I'm guessing the south lot is 4

• Options
    Evel K said:
    I always park off Boden road but I'm pretty sure the premium lot that you enter is just based on how you approach the property...so if you go to the south lot they should just let you in there.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Evel K said:
    Evel K said:
    Thanks.
    confirmed...south lot is gate 4...so just show up there with your pass/parking ticket

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,454
    Lawn single up! Hit it!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    A Compliment For UsA Compliment For Us Posts: 136
    edited August 2023
    Go Animal said:
    Lawn single up! Hit it!
    Replied in F2F thread but I think I did.  Tried countless times yesterday and this morning for a lawn single and always got Error prompt.

Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    Go Animal said:
    Lawn single up! Hit it!
    Replied in F2F thread but I think I did.  Tried countless times yesterday and this morning for a lawn single and always got Error prompt.

Congrats
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,454
    Go Animal said:
    Lawn single up! Hit it!

🤘
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    sissonp33sissonp33 Posts: 81
    edited August 2023
    Scored a lawn pair a couple days ago, but only need one. Going to list the extra on F2F at 4pm MDT today. Thought I'd give a heads up since it seems like the drops have dried up a little bit compared to yesterday.
    Post edited by sissonp33 on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    sissonp33 said:
    Scored a lawn pair a couple days ago, but only need one. Going to list the extra on F2F at 4pm MST today. Thought I'd give a heads up since it seems like the drops have dried up a little bit compared to yesterday.
    @joseph33
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,093
    Glad to see the phantom single lawn ticket issue has stopped, I think
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
  • Options
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,224
    Go Animal said:
    Lawn single up! Hit it!

I'm still trying. I've counted 25 error messages so far,lol.
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Lawn single up! Hit it!

I'm still trying. I've counted 25 error messages so far,lol.
    Keep trying and best of luck.  I got so used to the Error message I didn't think there was a chance.  Hit submit anticipating another Error and while the circles were spinning I got distracted and didn't realize I won until a few minutes later when I looked back and saw the congrats message.  So keep the faith!  More should be popping up in the coming days.  
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ OKC ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~ 2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~
  • Options
    Man f2f has really dried up 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    a slow couple days for sure 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Kwieneke said:
    a slow couple days for sure 

• Options
  • Options
    just got beat on Sec E and the sec H 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    Kwieneke said:
    and again on another section e....
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Kwieneke said:
    Kwieneke said:
    and again on another section e....
    I came close on that row M. Tried to pull them for 100pacer