Indy/Noblesville: Roll Call and Discussion

Comments

• BSullyBSully Posts: 1,183
    Was really hoping to hear Tremor Christ on Sunday, but I just saw that they played it in Chicago, so I guess I have to wait till the next tour. :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Will be walking from the Holiday Inn as well. 

Predicting Mankind (or Don’t Gimme No Lip) and Johnny Guitar on the setlist.
  • Was going, but tested fuckin COVID positive this morning!!  Even though it'll be outdoor I assuming the lawn will be too packed to attend even if I mask up. Soooooo disappointed!
  • zevilone said:
    I have a reservation at the embassy suites  for sunday night I am not using.  I can add one persons name and at check in you have to put down your own CC to pay for it.     i booked it early so its cheap -- $249.08. Total.   if not im going to cancel it       Great Location, have stayed there for Phish a few times.

1 King 2 Room Suite
    2 adults
    Room details
    $222.39
    Honors Discount
    Total room charge$222.39
    Total taxes$26.69

Total for stay: $249.08
    Still have this kicking around ?
  • zevilone said:
    I have a reservation at the embassy suites  for sunday night I am not using.  I can add one persons name and at check in you have to put down your own CC to pay for it.     i booked it early so its cheap -- $249.08. Total.   if not im going to cancel it       Great Location, have stayed there for Phish a few times.

1 King 2 Room Suite
    2 adults
    Room details
    $222.39
    Honors Discount
    Total room charge$222.39
    Total taxes$26.69

Total for stay: $249.08
    Still have this kicking around ?
    i do!
  • PhartN said:
    I'm still considering just walking to the venue from the Holiday Inn. Based on previous comments in this thread and how lit up and safe it is, I think it's the best course of action for myself.
    That’s the Main reason I chose that hotel. I’m walking as will a ton of us I’m sure!
    Also walking from the Holiday Inn!!
    2010: Newark, MSG 1
    2013: Brooklyn 1 + 2
    2015: Central Park
    2016: MSG 2
    2022: MSG, Camden
    2023: Noblesville
    2024: MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 1
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    This will be THE show of this tour. I can feel it. You all are in for something special! 
    I mean,it is the 10th after all. I hope you're right.
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    JE224127 said:
    Anyone here in the pit? If so, would be cool to say hello in person at the show.
    I’ll be there, name is Jonathan. Haven’t decided my wardrobe yet as to say what to look for.
    Let me guess. Jeans. Concert shirt.
    I think I'll be rocking a msg pj shirt from last year..almost a year to the day!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    1st show since 2003! Saw them at Rupp Arena in Lexington KY in 03.. just doing this show on this tour.
    I was at that show as well. My first with fan club seats. Saw them again at Rupp in 2016.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • mrezoocmrezooc Posts: 176
    Hoping for hunger strike in Indy. 
  • Heard the version from PJ20 on PJ radio last night and was hoping  it is a sign for tomorrow…
  • Hoping for a Long Road opener tomorrow in Indy.
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    GREEZER1 said:
    The merch booth opens at 12. The parking lot  opens at 4. Does anyone know how this works in Indy? Where do you park to get in line?
    Ruoff is pretty responsive to questions in their FB messenger. I would consider asking them there. The box office opens at noon as well so I'm assuming they'll have a lane open at the parking lot to allow access to the box office. They may not be be prepared for the onslaught of flippers chomping to get at that merch trailer though. 
    Pulling out for Embassy Suites later this afternoon. Should be pulling in around 6:30- 7:00. Good news!!! I located that 3rd bottle of Pearl Jam wine. It was sitting in my office (which I haven't visited much over the last 3.5 years), so I have even MORE wine to share. Hope to see some of you wonderful people later this evening. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a glorious day for an outdoor show. Travel safe!!!
  • That’s some awesome karma right there! I’ll be rocking my red PJ license plate shirt from the 2014 tour and will bring some beers to barter for a swig of wine.
  • PJammin said:
    GREEZER1 said:
    The merch booth opens at 12. The parking lot  opens at 4. Does anyone know how this works in Indy? Where do you park to get in line?
    Ruoff is pretty responsive to questions in their FB messenger. I would consider asking them there. The box office opens at noon as well so I'm assuming they'll have a lane open at the parking lot to allow access to the box office. They may not be be prepared for the onslaught of flippers chomping to get at that merch trailer though. 
    Ruoff will say no early line up but the gates will most likely be open and tons of people showing up early 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    edited September 2023
    Still have a single to hand off. I’m Canadian, so it’s much easier than waiting 3 months and getting USD cheque I can’t deposit via F2F

Sec G, row S. 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• Gibson said:
    Still have a single to hand off. I’m Canadian, so it’s much easier than waiting 3 months and getting USD cheque I can’t deposit via F2F

Sec G, row S. 
    Interested!
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    PJammin said:
    GREEZER1 said:
    Ruoff will say no early line up but the gates will most likely be open and tons of people showing up early 
    I asked Ruoff too and that's what I'm hearing so far but you know people are going to be walking over there in the morning even if they have the parking lot entrance closed off.  I'm not sure what to do for GA.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • Anyone here in the pit? If so, would be cool to say hello in person at the show.
    I will be in the pit with my wife. It's her first PJ show. I'll most likely be looking to stick to the back of the pit.
    I'll be in the back as well.. my girlfriend will be with me. Should be a great time. I'll say hey if I can figure out who everyone is. I have premier club tix also.. anyone else?
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • JD87070 said:
    Anyone here in the pit? If so, would be cool to say hello in person at the show.
    My son and i will be, i’ll be wearing a blue MC5 tshirt (i think, or my Soundgarden 2017 tour shirt from their last show).
    PhartN said:
    I'm still considering just walking to the venue from the Holiday Inn. Based on previous comments in this thread and how lit up and safe it is, I think it's the best course of action for myself.
    That’s the Main reason I chose that hotel. I’m walking as will a ton of us I’m sure!
    Nice!! Glad to hear it. Walking it is!
    I'll look for you @JD8707

We will be walking over from Wyndham
    Constant recoil
  • know1 said:
    1st show since 2003! Saw them at Rupp Arena in Lexington KY in 03.. just doing this show on this tour.
    I was at that show as well. My first with fan club seats. Saw them again at Rupp in 2016.
    Nice! There's a live recording of that show on Pandora.. I found it last year on there just browsing through the PJ catalog!
    Constant recoil
  • PA Jammer said:
    Hoping for a Long Road opener tomorrow in Indy.
    Me too! That would be killer
    Constant recoil
  • I'll have my Citizen Dick tee on and boonies hat with pins on it...say hey if ya see me!
  • jbhutty said:
    I'll have my Citizen Dick tee on and boonies hat with pins on it...say hey if ya see me!
    I'll say hey! Cliff Poncier was a dick
    Constant recoil
    PJammin said:
    GREEZER1 said:
    You are correct! I  messaged them on their FB page and was told the west side parking lot will open at 12 for merch sales. 

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    know1 said:
    Nice! There's a live recording of that show on Pandora.. I found it last year on there just browsing through the PJ catalog!
    I have the bootlegs for both shows. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • What time are we thinking PJ goes on based on curfew/averages of show length and openers?
    900?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • What time are we thinking PJ goes on based on curfew/averages of show length and openers?
    900?
    8:50-11:05