Options

Ten Club Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know if GA Pit is part of the reassignments?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,485
    Does anyone know if GA Pit is part of the reassignments?
    Reserved only. If you have GA you are good to go. 
  • Options
    Is anyone still waiting?  I never received notification that I didn’t get tickets, but now when I enter the request number, it says no request found. 
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    annacbrad said:
    Is anyone still waiting?  I never received notification that I didn’t get tickets, but now when I enter the request number, it says no request found. 
    No one I think got a notification like that because the sale is a mess and they still havnt decided how to solve it. 
  • Options
    So, I’m curious-I’ve been seeing people talking about being charged for the reassignments. Is that going to happen to every single Ten Club member who has reserved seats? 
  • Options
    So, I’m curious-I’ve been seeing people talking about being charged for the reassignments. Is that going to happen to every single Ten Club member who has reserved seats? 
    That was done on the first assignment, no one knows what happening next because 10c doesn't even know and nothing has been communicated to us. 
  • Options
    arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 76
    annacbrad said:
    No one I think got a notification like that because the sale is a mess and they still havnt decided how to solve it. 
    I got one
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    edited April 2023
    arwooten7 said:
    annacbrad said:
    I got one
    Me too.  I think a little perspective is in order. I wish the most devastating event in my life was a concert ticket. 
  • Options
    arwooten7 said:
    annacbrad said:
    I got one
    Me too.  I think a little perspective is in order. I wish the most devastating event in my life was a concert ticket. 
    Exaaaactly
  • Options
    arwooten7 said:
    annacbrad said:
    I got one
    For me personally it's less about tickets and more about how funds have been played with and the unknown of what's going to happen next. 
  • Options
    arwooten7 said:
    annacbrad said:
    I got one
    For me personally it's less about tickets and more about how funds have been played with and the unknown of what's going to happen next. 
    Yeah I definitely understand that. But they said “if you got the email confirmation then you have tickets to the show”. So I’m going to go with that until I hear different. If people are losing tickets then that’s fkd up. I saw a couple of case of that but surly they can reach out to support and get it fixed. Either way.. it’s a concert not the food line so we’ll be ok. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    arwooten7 said:
    annacbrad said:
    I got one
    Yes,  this is probably the very worst part of what has happened.  A seat in another section, a newbie getting the old folks seats, I totally get the letdown. I just think we all don’t realize how appreciative the band is of its fans.  They could have just said “fuck it, they’ll stop bitching eventually”, but they didn’t and they haven’t.  I personally don’t know but I can imagine this isn’t as simple to do as some (no one in particular) may think.  AND you can guarantee that no one is hearing anything until they know it’s correct.  Patience and perspective.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    annacbrad said:
    Did you get anything saying you did get tickets? 

As for TM and request not found,  it may be because as far as they’re concerned their part is complete.  PJ is probably handling the seniority themselves (?).  
  • Options
    I’m willing to bet we’ll hear something tomorrow. They probably worked on it over the weekend. I hope
  • Options
    Every concert beyond your last should be counted as a blessing.  
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,485
    Words of wisdom right here.
  • Options
    DF220512DF220512 Greeley, CO Posts: 13
    I love this. Insert a _________ in front of concert and it’s even more poignant. For example, “Every Stevie Wonder concert beyond your last should be counted as a blessing.”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,831
    Hopefully we find out about our tickets soon.  I want to book my flight!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    mcgruff10 said:
    Why do you need to wait? It's just a seat assignment.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,831
    mattcoz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm not gonna drop 2k (flights, hotels, etc) on crappy seats.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
    Words of wisdom right here.
    WORD

This is exactly how I feel.  Got to see them in OKC last year and I was elated. I received it as if it were my last show ever and it was beautiful.
    I simply CAN NOT BELIEVE they are coming to Texas, let alone north Texas, within an hour of me.  
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    edited May 2023
    mcgruff10 said:
    mattcoz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm not gonna drop 2k (flights, hotels, etc) on crappy seats.
    C'mon! Road trip and sleep in your car or under the stars. We shouldn't have snow in MN yet :wink:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    So I'm looking at my seats for the Thursday show at the UC - eek I didnt realize how bad these seats were. I'm in section 305, 3rd row from the top. It's the furthest corner section in the arena, with only 2 rows worse. I'm TC#495xxx, which normally gets me in the lower bowl, about 3/4 of the way back. And I like those seats when I get them. Now I have about the worst seats in the house. Which makes me wonder - where the hell did they put the 496xxx - 750xxx people if I have the worst seats? They couldnt have crammed them all in the 2 rows behind me? But maybe something will be redrawn as they said they will look in to.
  • Options
    joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 305
    Sarava said:
    So I'm looking at my seats for the Thursday show at the UC - eek I didnt realize how bad these seats were. I'm in section 305, 3rd row from the top. It's the furthest corner section in the arena, with only 2 rows worse. I'm TC#495xxx, which normally gets me in the lower bowl, about 3/4 of the way back. And I like those seats when I get them. Now I have about the worst seats in the house. Which makes me wonder - where the hell did they put the 496xxx - 750xxx people if I have the worst seats? They couldnt have crammed them all in the 2 rows behind me? But maybe something will be redrawn as they said they will look in to.
    I'm TC#515###, I drew section 321, 10th row
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    joe159 said:
    Sarava said:
    Interesting. I did select side/rear as well. This was my first priority in the drawing for whatever its worth.

I guess we'll see how this shakes out. But my first thought is, and I'm thinking to future tours/sales - if they are selling most of the arena to TC members, which allows people to get in on 3rd and 4th choices or beyond - this is going to permanently kill the seats for anyone who joined the ten club in the last 15 years. Because we're going to get worse seats than people who sneak in on their 4th or 5th priority, no matter what show we put in for, or no matter the priority.

Oh and RIP Gordon Lightfoot. That's sad news.
  • Options
    rbhvr440rbhvr440 Posts: 9
    When is this going to end? The only thing I care about are that my tickets are in the pavilion. Getting PJ tickets has always been a pain as far back as I can remember, but totally worth it. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,677
    edited May 2023
    so is May 2 qualified to be considered as "in the coming days"?

maybe an update on the update giving a definite window?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    TC186789TC186789 Posts: 2

Interesting. I did select side/rear as well. This was my first priority in the drawing for whatever its worth.

I guess we'll see how this shakes out. But my first thought is, and I'm thinking to future tours/sales - if they are selling most of the arena to TC members, which allows people to get in on 3rd and 4th choices or beyond - this is going to permanently kill the seats for anyone who joined the ten club in the last 15 years. Because we're going to get worse seats than people who sneak in on their 4th or 5th priority, no matter what show we put in for, or no matter the priority.

This is a pretty valid point. Hopefully it’s one the ten club has already taken into consideration, but if club members are almost guaranteed to get all their concert selections (which is great!) then priority does need to be a factor too. 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    TC186789 said:

This is a pretty valid point. Hopefully it’s one the ten club has already taken into consideration, but if club members are almost guaranteed to get all their concert selections (which is great!) then priority does need to be a factor too. 
    I'd be cool with that. Get your best seniority-based seats on your 1st priority, give others a chance at good seats too. If you get great seats at your 1st priority and don't get good seats at your 6th priority show, I have no sympathy.
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 294
    Sarava said:
    joe159 said:
    Sarava said:

Not sure how many of us in the 10C for over 15 years (we are mostly now in our 40s and 50s+) are going to 4 and 5 shows per tour. I get it's more than most band's fan base, but I can't believe it would kill seat priority for the rest.
This discussion has been closed.