Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,106
    Thank you for the communication. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    CO278952 said:
    Whoa thanks 10C really hoping this can finally get worked out correctly! 
    Yes thank you Ten Club for working this out. Saw josevolution was seriously impacted.  Can’t wait for September! Hoping for solid seats after the reshuffle to address the issue. 
    I overreacted too I must admit! But you could tell when the numbers started coming in that something was not right with the drawing of tickets and then yesterday it felt downright crooked! So I lost my cool and badmouth 10C, but I always admit my mistakes and I have full confidence that 10C is really trying to do right by us fans!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 737
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    Anyone could score a 300 section ticket on a TM sale though.
    So? 
    Why do I need to pay a yearly additional privledge for nosebleed seats?
    If you have a high membership number, yes that would factor into your decision 
    I disagree. Should there be seniority seating? Absolutely. But anybody that's fan enough to be in the club whether they just got into the band and joined 1 years ago or 15 years ago deserves better than nose bleed. Hoping it's all made right as best as it can. At least the errors are being recognized and worked on. 
    Then you risk not getting tickets at all
  • Options
    Brisk. said:

Makes you wonder if anyone running the Ten Club has taken in the view from the 300 level at the United Center.  I have and the sound up there isn’t great.  
  • Options
    Zod said:
    haha, next Ten Club post.   We're sorry we tried to procure more tickets.  Next time we'll procure less so the people that get them have better seats :)
    This post needs to be time stamped. 100% agree
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,498
    Waitlisted for VF email just arrived. F2F for Indy tickets it is. 
  • Options
    And of course on the waitlist for Verified tix which is worthless.  Not once ever for any band have been a Verified Fan!

• Options
    CB197348CB197348 Posts: 3
    Discopij said:
    It's absolutely thing right thing to do to make sure seniority is handled correctly.

That said, it doesn't solve the problem that people are paying the same price for by far the worst seats they've even gotten from 10C because of the PJ Premium garbage.  Corner nosebleeds for $325 for a 20-year member is not a solution.

If we're stuck with an allocation that includes vastly different quality of seats (much greater than before) then the prices should reflect it ... and that includes increasing the prices for the best seats.  Double the prices for top tier and cut the prices for the worst seats in half ... and let people decide for themselves which seats they are willing to pay for.
    This comment from Discopij is 100% spot on. I like this idea. 

Call it what you want, but the Premium seating is a cash grab and taking these seats out of the equation for TC members is major shift and messes up the entire dynamic.  Now Ten Club is also “increasing inventory” with too many mediocre-to-poor seats in the mix. It’s a joke and a disservice to the fans. The whole point of this originally was for fans to get the best seats in the house! Now they want to monopolize a large chunk of the venue/seats and people are bummed with seat outcomes they don’t like.  It’s kind of dumb and defeats the purpose! They should re-think all of this and blow it up and start over for the next tour. Keep it to 25-30% of the best seats in the venue, and leave it at that. Seems simple.  There’s no reason from a fan’s perspective they should get/control such a huge percentage of the seats. I don’t get it.  
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    Some people just can’t be pleased. 
  • Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 144
    I think it’s awesome. They’re trying to do their best. Sometimes shit happens in this world. I love that they’re getting more and more seats for everybody without it. Everybody just would’ve been shut out and not even in the building. At least everybody is in the building and it looks like just about everybody got tickets and hopefully they work out all the kinks with the people that got double charged but for me I am so looking forward to two shows in Austin.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I agree with some others that the pricing probably should be looked at for future tours - especially now that we're pushing some 10 club seats in to the worst seats in the house.

The people with lifetime passes to great seats - awesome for them, but maybe they should pay for that instead of the guys in the upper corners by the rafters. $325 for a pair of the worst seats in the house is too much, but it's still cheap and a bargain for GA or the better reserved seats.

In the end, I love the ten club and appreciate everything they've done over the years. As we see with just about every big ticketmaster sale - these problems happen. It's surprising the past sales have gone as smooth as they have.
  • Options
    jdahlinejdahline Posts: 42
    The charges on my credit card from the very first ticket assignment cleared today (which I'm pretty sure the email said wouldn't happen)... what are the odds that by tomorrow, the second charge clears?
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 672
    Can't wait to buy the I saw Pearl Jam from the nosebleed seats at the United Center shirt.
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    LV129547 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Exactly
    You can't if you're not Verified. In fact you can't score any seat as you're not given the chance to buy tickets.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    Same and same for me. 

Gotta  love a system where not everyone is given an opportunity to try and get tickets for a General "Public" Sale.
  • Options
    ajolin13ajolin13 Posts: 2
    dumper said:

I had tix. Got confirmation email then seat reassignment…
    After I verified my credit card, I still got a declined message thru Ticketstoday. I followed their instructions, contacted my CC and then reselected my concerts as per Ticketstoday instructions via email. Then pressed submit. I promptly received an email from Ticketstoday saying my PJ tickets have been cancelled. 

I'm in the same boat, I emailed the service email they have on file and submitted to 10 club but no response. I'm absolutely deflated, this was my father's day present from my wife who finally agreed to go see PJ with me for the first time. 
    08-24-09 Chicago 09-03-11 Alpine Valley 10-20-14 Milwaukee
  • Options
    L1quidL1quid Posts: 75
    The idea that Premium tickets subsidize $162 fanclub tickets is a joke.  Maybe I am just naive, but for multi nights runs the second (and beyond) nights are probably a lot cheaper to produce.  No additional travel, lighting and sound is already setup, etc.

So whats the profit margin if every seat in the house is $162?  Do they really need $1000 Officially Scalped tickets to make this worthwhile?

And didnt I see the Vitalogy Foundation donation is being added to the ticket prices instead of being paid out of them by the band?  A subtle but functional difference.
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 689
    edited April 2023
    L1quid said:
    The idea that Premium tickets subsidize $162 fanclub tickets is a joke.  Maybe I am just naive, but for multi nights runs the second (and beyond) nights are probably a lot cheaper to produce.  No additional travel, lighting and sound is already setup, etc.

So whats the profit margin if every seat in the house is $162?  Do they really need $1000 Officially Scalped tickets to make this worthwhile?

And didnt I see the Vitalogy Foundation donation is being added to the ticket prices instead of being paid out of them by the band?  A subtle but functional difference.
    Lets make some assumptions. 20,000 ticket venue

10k fan club tix at $162    (50%)     $1.6 mm
    2k premium tix at $1000  (10%)     $2 mm
    2k verified fan tix at $162 (10%)     $324k
    6k misc*                            (30%)       $0 

*promoter, friends and family, venue, ticketmaster, etc etc etc

$3,924,000**

**not accounting for venue cost, security, travel, staffing etc 

Assuming thats the number all parties need. No premium means the avg ticket price, fan club and verified, would need to be $280 right?

Or should we tier it.....

4000 tier 1  @ $522   $2 mm
    5000 tier 2 @ $205    $1 mm
    5000 tier 3  @ $126   810k

1000 tier 1  @ $1k     $1 mm
    3000 tier 2  @ $522   $1.5 mm
    5000 tier 3 @ $205    $1.02 mm
    5000 tier 4  @ $126   810k

Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    If I got Pit - should I worry about losing my Pit tickets? Or is it seriously just reserved seats being rearranged?
  • Options
    Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    I'm pretty confused now. I went for the Thurs night in Chicago. Got an email saying it was confirmed (tier 3 nosebleeds - not ideal but I guessed that was the luck of the draw - I'd be travelling from Ireland for the gig anyway!). Then got an e-mail saying my commemorative ticket has been confirmed. Then got another e-mail saying my ticket is confirmed. However, when I go to ticketmaster there's no record of anything, no links in the mails to 'confirm' my ticket or download it, there is however money gone off my card. Are they still shuffling us around? I'm a longtime ten club member - maybe I'll be moved from the nosebleeds?
  • Options
    Rory 7Rory 7 Posts: 11
    edited April 2023
    Just spotted last nights' mail - I see they are working through issues - I guess we'll just wait and see - hopefully I end up in a better spot in Chicago - anyway I'm just delighted to have a ticket - I'm only wait listed in the verified fan  :sick:
  • Options
    njstol01njstol01 Posts: 17
    cutz said:
    Same and same for me. 

Gotta  love a system where not everyone is given an opportunity to try and get tickets for a General "Public" Sale.
    Got that TM waitlisted email too.....fortunately did score 2 GA Lawn for Indy already thru 10C sale. Being a newbie to it all, my first impression of the 10C member presale is good. Yes, I didn't get "seats", but I also didn't pay an arm and a leg for them either. The VF presale thru TM is a joke......I've done that route many a time with Dead and Co. tickets, only to get crappy seats (relatively) for double the price. I wound up paying $350 per seat in the 900 section for this June's Cincy show. You see all the tickets disappearing and you get sucked into paying too much!! Never again, so I'm pleased with this method- especially if the show is sold out before it hits the public!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961
    njstol01 said:
    cutz said:
    Same and same for me. 

Got that TM waitlisted email too.....fortunately did score 2 GA Lawn for Indy already thru 10C sale. Being a newbie to it all, my first impression of the 10C member presale is good. Yes, I didn't get "seats", but I also didn't pay an arm and a leg for them either. The VF presale thru TM is a joke......I've done that route many a time with Dead and Co. tickets, only to get crappy seats (relatively) for double the price. I wound up paying $350 per seat in the 900 section for this June's Cincy show. You see all the tickets disappearing and you get sucked into paying too much!! Never again, so I'm pleased with this method- especially if the show is sold out before it hits the public!
    Yeah I've slowly learned to wait until closer to show time. It's hard to do that though.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    EMiznerEMizner Posts: 91
    Hoping someone can help me with what my charges should look like on my credit card at this point for the ticket charges and refunds. I got tickets for both St. Paul shows and am showing 2 charges and 1 refund on my credit card statement. I'm thinking this should be 4 charges and 2 refunds (2 original charges, 2 refunds, 2 new charges). Anyone have any insight?
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • Options
    Funny - if we can go to these shows - then we have to stress over the posters 😂
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,867
    EMizner said:
    Hoping someone can help me with what my charges should look like on my credit card at this point for the ticket charges and refunds. I got tickets for both St. Paul shows and am showing 2 charges and 1 refund on my credit card statement. I'm thinking this should be 4 charges and 2 refunds (2 original charges, 2 refunds, 2 new charges). Anyone have any insight?
    It seems to vary between people. In mine last night charges went through for St. Paul and CHI. But my Texas shows completely disappeared from my pending. This morning all of my shows including Texas are back in pending and the duplicate St. Paul had been refunded. But the duplicate Chicago has not yet. I assume it will take a while to untangle the credit card mess. 
  • Options
    EMiznerEMizner Posts: 91
    GlowGirl said:
    EMizner said:
    It seems to vary between people. In mine last night charges went through for St. Paul and CHI. But my Texas shows completely disappeared from my pending. This morning all of my shows including Texas are back in pending and the duplicate St. Paul had been refunded. But the duplicate Chicago has not yet. I assume it will take a while to untangle the credit card mess. 
    Thanks and terrible!!!
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,455
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    L1quid said:

You know the band has to pay the crew in full everyday there’s an off day too. Every crew member costs money on off days. Think about how much crew they have  
  • Options
    A ticket sale that has to issue tickets 3 times is an epic fail and an insult to the fan base. What about all the anxiety that accompanies this situation?
This discussion has been closed.