Options

Ten Club Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160

Maybe they need go back and make it 2 tickets total for each tour and mail order only. 😎
    I remember that well, it was my first year as a member. Got the Chicago show as my one choice then got lawn tickets with some friends for the Ice Bowl at Alpine. Crazy that tickets are 5 times as much now.

• Options
    Had I known that sitting in the upper deck was part of the presale I never would've put in my name. Now I've got tickets I don't want to use and probably can't sell. Next time I'd rather have GA or nothing be an option. Very disappointed in how this sale went.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    hggbecker said:
    Had I known that sitting in the upper deck was part of the presale I never would've put in my name. Now I've got tickets I don't want to use and probably can't sell. Next time I'd rather have GA or nothing be an option. Very disappointed in how this sale went.
    just sell them on the fan to fan ticket exchange when it launches
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    dumperdumper Posts: 39

I had tix. Got confirmation email then seat reassignment…
    After I verified my credit card, I still got a declined message thru Ticketstoday. I followed their instructions, contacted my CC and then reselected my concerts as per Ticketstoday instructions via email. Then pressed submit. I promptly received an email from Ticketstoday saying my PJ tickets have been cancelled. 

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    hggbecker said:
    I mean, they did tell us the upper level of the arena was in play.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Happy that people are going to be placed in the correct seats. However I’m not about to send kudos anyone’s way. This whole situation has been asinine and I did get tickets to the one show I wanted. Just silly that I am going to be assigned a third time.
  • Options
    Thank you....now everyone can shut up
    LOL, not likely
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    edited April 2023
    hggbecker said:
    You mean, had you read the details of the presale.
    "In order to accommodate as many Ten Club members as we can, be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost levels, and include some of the best seat locations in the house."
  • Options
    Big thanks to 10C for taking care of the mistakes and not stickning their head in the sand.

Well done!
    92 Roskilde
    96 Cork, Dublin, London x 2
    00 Barcelona, Stockholm
    03 Uniondale
    06 Verona, Milan
    07 London, Copenhagen
    09 Berlin
    10 Dublin, Belfast
    11 Alpine Valley x 2
    12 Amsterdam x 2, Stockholm, Oslo
    13 Brooklyn x 2
    14 Amsterdam x 2, Berlin, Stockholm
    16 MSG x 2
    18 Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    22 Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    Has there been anyone that have had their seats improved after the last reassignment?  
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 751
    I got 6 out of 6 shows I requested, but 4 of the pairs are so bad that I was worried I might not be able to sell them at face value on Ticketmaster. If I am worried I can't sell them at face value on Ticketmaster, why are they giving them out to fan club members? One pair is close to last row back top corner of United Center and one is top row top level side stage in Austin. 

I assume 2x of my Austin ones will be improved with the redraw.
  • Options
    JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    I got assigned in a section that doesn't even show up on the seat map. 
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Options
    xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    I’ve already been reassigned, not refunded from the original charge, and recharged. So the people who were reassigned once already will be again? And do we have to get refunded again and recharged again? 

Might need to call my credit card company and let them know a disaster is going on, not fraud, and not to block any repeat amounts being charged.

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• Options
    What’s the speculation on if this reassignment will include the “rear view/side view” seats at United Center? 
    EV Chicago Theater 6.28.2011
    PJ20 East Troy Alpine Valley 9.3/9.4.2011
    Chicago Wrigley Field 7.19.2013
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.20/8.22.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 8.18/8.20.2018
  • Options
    JC3354JC3354 Posts: 21
    kaw753 said:
    I got 6 out of 6 shows I requested, but 4 of the pairs are so bad that I was worried I might not be able to sell them at face value on Ticketmaster. If I am worried I can't sell them at face value on Ticketmaster, why are they giving them out to fan club members? One pair is close to last row back top corner of United Center and one is top row top level side stage in Austin. 

Congrats on going 6 for 6!
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    kaw753 said:

What's your member #?
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,358
    mattcoz said:
    hggbecker said:
    You mean, had you read the details of the presale.
    "In order to accommodate as many Ten Club members as we can, be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost levels, and include some of the best seat locations in the house."
    I wonder if Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost-level for future tours as well.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,113
    haha, next Ten Club post.   We're sorry we tried to procure more tickets.  Next time we'll procure less so the people that get them have better seats :)
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Santos really got into this April Fools joke. To keep it up even into the ticket draws... Bravo! 

• Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,231
    Whoa thanks 10C really hoping this can finally get worked out correctly! 
    Yes thank you Ten Club for working this out. Saw josevolution was seriously impacted.  Can’t wait for September! Hoping for solid seats after the reshuffle to address the issue. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    PJNB said:
    Thanks for the update we appreciate the effort to correct things.Can you go into more detail why priority was so messed up this lotto as well? There are plenty of cases of people losing their first picks while other won the same show as their second or seventh.

It seems priority doesn't mean what it used to and this was not noted in plain language or TM screwed it up and just tossed everyone into one draw.
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i got a confirmed email.. and that's good enough for me. ty 10C
  • Options
    arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 76
    I will literally stand in the bathroom at a urinal for the whole show for $162. Let me innnnn
  • Options
    JH59748JH59748 Posts: 87
    they they could go back to old days where you didn’t know your seat until you pick up your tix before the show.That would stop all the complaining but prob not that’s what people like to do 
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 226
    edited April 2023
    Brisk. said:
    Anyone could score a 300 section ticket on a TM sale though.

Wouldn’t be a bad PR move to offer refunds to those in the 300 level considering how badly this process has gone.

Somewhat agree.  It's not like the tickets won't sell.
    Having said that, the 10c sale stated that uppermost levels would be in play.  I have a high number so I figured there would be a decent chance I'd end up there.  Thing is I thought it would only be sections up to about center ice and low row numbers.  My pre-reassigned seat is furthest from the stage 7 rows from the top.  I guess that's on me, but it's still rather lame that this is a fan club seat.

• Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 626
    JH59748 said:
    they they could go back to old days where you didn’t know your seat until you pick up your tix before the show.That would stop all the complaining but prob not that’s what people like to do 
    We would never have figured out there was a problem this time, until day of show, if that was the case. Too late to fix it then. Besides, that was mostly an attempt to thwart scalpers. There is f2f now, a much better solution.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,192
    hggbecker said:
    It literally said there would be upper level tickets in the original presale email.  
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 736
    bklee0 said:
    That's great for people with reserved seats. Does not do much for the once confirmed seats I had, the $645 of charges on my credit card and no tickets to show for it.
    They are not going to charge you double. Kinda goes without saying
  • Options
    I liked this process better when Pearl Jam didn’t entrust their lottery and fan club satisfaction to a blood sucking corporate vampire.    Not a good business move to anger your most dedicated fans.  Fingers crossed on the re-re-assignment. Let’s get this right and get back to the music.  
  • Options
    JR86440JR86440 Posts: 736
    hggbecker said:
    Huh? They are re-assigning most seats
This discussion has been closed.