Options

Ten Club Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    CC55781CC55781 Posts: 25
    Does anyone know why they can’t just allocate the best tickets to 10C and sell as many tickets as there are people that want to purchase? Doesn’t everyone make their money regardless?
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 383

Maybe they need go back and make it 2 tickets total for each tour and mail order only. 😎
  • Options
    PJHOOKEMPJHOOKEM Posts: 43
    Damn... guess I'm moving up top for my shows. 
  • Options
    JF116983JF116983 Posts: 173
    Thank you Ten Club, we appreciate all your hard work!

A message from Ten Club

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders. 

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club

• Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    So are they re doing Chicago again also?? 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,058
    This is fantastic!  Thank you 10c!  I have been very critical of how this all went down and very much appreciate 10c issuing a statement and trying again to make things right. 👏🏼 
  • Options
    It would be great if they can figure out a way to do reissues without hitting the credit cards over and over again.
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,528
    Class act. They messed up and owned up to it. There’s always going to be upset people, but I can’t think of many other bands and their crews that would rectify this type of issue. 
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    TicketMaster is garbage 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    Gibson said:
    Class act. They messed up and owned up to it. There’s always going to be upset people, but I can’t think of many other bands and their crews that would rectify this type of issue. 
    Bang on. Good on 10C 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    LV129547LV129547 Posts: 15
    Brisk. said:
    Anyone could score a 300 section ticket on a TM sale though.
    Exactly
  • Options
    LV129547LV129547 Posts: 15
    Brisk. said:
    Exactly, I'm all about there being more Ten Club seats but the whole point of being in the club for me is to get priority seating. Could have scored nose bleeds with the general on-sale. 
    agreed.  and you can't even sell these.
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    It's absolutely thing right thing to do to make sure seniority is handled correctly.

That said, it doesn't solve the problem that people are paying the same price for by far the worst seats they've even gotten from 10C because of the PJ Premium garbage.  Corner nosebleeds for $325 for a 20-year member is not a solution.

If we're stuck with an allocation that includes vastly different quality of seats (much greater than before) then the prices should reflect it ... and that includes increasing the prices for the best seats.  Double the prices for top tier and cut the prices for the worst seats in half ... and let people decide for themselves which seats they are willing to pay for.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Is anyone going to let us know if they're going to actually recharge everyone again? Because that's a whole other disaster 
    Post edited by iamloco724 on
  • Options
    ctu2fanctu2fan Posts: 5
    edited April 2023
    Kudos to Ten Club being transparent and trying to make things right.  These were the 2 worst nosebleed seats in all my years in 10C! 🤞🏻that better seat assignments based on seniority can be resolved.  Way better than the 💩show with U2 @ The Sphere fiascos. We all know what it is like to be shut out, or worse yet, get crappier seats as longtime fans.

Who at Ticketmaster thought they could handle these 2 bands in the same week with Fan Club pre-sales, Verified Fan and additional shows added??!!  PJ and U2 have a lot of fans that love both bands!  No foresight at all!  Just money hungry corporations. 😡
    Post edited by ctu2fan on
  • Options
    So TX shows will be impacted too? Huge bummer if so. 
    All shows so yes I did notice I got some pretty bad seats compared to what I normally get so this explains it.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,058
    Thank you 10c!!!!!  Thanks for the transparency, communication and trying to make things right. It is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!  👏🏼 
  • Options
    Thank you TC u guys rock.
  • Options
    Just remove a couple seated sections on the floor and give everyone GA, problem solved. 

• Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    Is anyone going to let us know if they're going to actually recharge everyone again? Because that's a whole other disaster 
    I hope not, lol.  Even though a refund would eventually go through, it takes a bit for the bank to process it.  I don't need close to $1,000 taken out of my checking account for 1 pair of tickets, lol.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    This is most excellent news!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mr. Fixer said:
    I hope not, lol.  Even though a refund would eventually go through, it takes a bit for the bank to process it.  I don't need close to $1,000 taken out of my checking account for 1 pair of tickets, lol.
    The bigger problem is people that don't even have the funds available without refunds hitting 
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    thanks to these reassignments, my card was charged way more than what i budgeted for. and i had to redo my request. i basicallt had to cancel my request and make a new one, AND call my credit card company hoping they can reverse the charges to make sure the new charges wont bounce!

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,148
    Feeling better about renewing my 10 Club membership next week. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 586
    edited April 2023
    Mr. Fixer said:
    The bigger problem is people that don't even have the funds available without refunds hitting 
    Completely true, I don't see a reason why they would have to.  I didn't even understand why TM had to do it the first time.  In the previous lotteries, we were charged, then we were assigned our seats.  Even the first time, I thought they could have just re-assigned the seats to the fans that were already drawn without having to refund then re-charge the fans for the new seat assignments.
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    Feeling better about renewing my 10 Club membership next week. 
    easy. let's not get carried away.
  • Options
    EH58750EH58750 Posts: 11

Maybe they need go back and make it 2 tickets total for each tour and mail order only. 😎
    Just seeing that old form makes me happy...so awesome.  The good old days...damn we're getting old!
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285

Best 10c seats iv ever gotten were this tour! San Diego, 5th row dead center.   Also went to five other west coast shows but had to play the TM/scalper game.  got solid seats for all the shows without feeling like i got gouged.

• Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    edited April 2023
    Just when I got comfortable with my seating assignment, heh. Now I'm nervous I'll be at the back of the floor or something, or they'll push me even further back.
    Post edited by mattcoz on
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,151
    Brisk. said:
    Exactly, I'm all about there being more Ten Club seats but the whole point of being in the club for me is to get priority seating. Could have scored nose bleeds with the general on-sale. 
    It's possible it will be pretty hard.  If the 10c attained so many tickets that it pushed members into the 300 level's at arenas, that would also imply the amount of tickets available for public onsale are going to be slim.
This discussion has been closed.