Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,295
    Noload said:
    Noload said:
    FYI at 12:20 East I'm cancelling hotels in Austin (Holiday Inn Express Downtown) and Indy (Wyndham).  Not sure if this will help but putting it out there.

did you already cancel? I checked and the date is still blocked off.Anyway you can transfer the reservation into my name? (I know thats asking a lot)
    I cancelled at 12:20.
    And you waited 4 minutes to tell us?!?  ;)
  • Options
    The real winners are the unfulfilled that requested Chicago tickets. I’d guess over 50% of these 300 level seats are on stubhub the minute they hit our accounts 
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 894
    Explain this one to me: my account requested 1:Chicago 1, 2:Chicago 2 and 3: Indy. All unfulfilled. My wife had 1: Indy, 2: Chicago 1 and she got Chicago 2 and noting for Indy. 

How does she get Chicago with her second pick and I get nothing with the same show as my number 1? 

Another piece of evidence that this lottery was completely boned. 
    what's more confusing is she requested Chicago 1 and received Chicago 2!
  • Options
    rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 305
    Noload said:
    Noload said:
    FYI at 12:20 East I'm cancelling hotels in Austin (Holiday Inn Express Downtown) and Indy (Wyndham).  Not sure if this will help but putting it out there.

did you already cancel? I checked and the date is still blocked off.Anyway you can transfer the reservation into my name? (I know thats asking a lot)
    I cancelled at 12:20.
    They might have a wait list they have put together that they are contacting as cancellations come in. In that case, they would tell anyone who asks they are booked.
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Vedd Hedd said:
    I got an email notice that my card had been declined and I needed to resubmit my request (see screenshot below) This is after the tickets had already been confirmed via email - BUT all the charges from my original request have *posted* to my card account, so it’s impossible my card was declined. What a disaster.

This happened to me.  Here is what happened, I think. 
    1.  You got confirmed for seats. 
    2.  You got charged for seats, no problem here yet. 
    3.  They screwed up and had to reassign seats. 
    4.  They sent a refund to your card, but it did not hit your account in time. 
    5. They charged you a second time for the same shows, different seats. 
    6.  Since the original charge was still on the card, the new charges were declined because your card didnt have enough credit/funds, and the refund didnt hit. So they sent you this to use a different card. 

ouch.  that sucks!
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Explain this one to me: my account requested 1:Chicago 1, 2:Chicago 2 and 3: Indy. All unfulfilled. My wife had 1: Indy, 2: Chicago 1 and she got Chicago 2 and noting for Indy. 

How does she get Chicago with her second pick and I get nothing with the same show as my number 1? 

Totally boned. I got Chicago 1 with my third pick. Those tickets should have gone to someone else. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    The real winners are the unfulfilled that requested Chicago tickets. I’d guess over 50% of these 300 level seats are on stubhub the minute they hit our accounts 
    Yeah, getting terrible seats you don't want and then taking a loss on them is going to hurt. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    They'll be snatched up quick. Don't doubt Chicago will be a full house. 
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185

I’ll explain it. They fucked this whole thing up, badly. It would be nice to get any kind of statement from 10c. 
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,226
    Has anybody else got tickets relocated from Sec.300's to GA???? I was fine with sitting down.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    This has been a tough one to process. Do you think next tour they will do away with it ?
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Has anybody else got tickets relocated from Sec.300's to GA???? I was fine with sitting down.
    I did. But I also want to sit. So I'm just gonna throw them on F2F.
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,451

Your name was never chosen, your wife’s was.  
  • Options
    risrisrisris Posts: 80
    edited April 2023
    deb1211 said:
    deb1211 said:

Hey!
    Oh love the puppies! My tri is named Wrogley cuz I had such a blast at Wrigley in 2018. He was born a day before Ed's bday in 2018. 
    Since we’re sharing dog photos,  this is PJ. 

I don’t really think I need to explain what PJ stands for
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,029
    I have tried to remain patient during this whole process, but now Tickets Today has confirmed (at least for Austin) that seats were totally random and the seats available for 10C were evenly split with the Verified Fan on sale, and this is not even counting the 10% that were held back for premium that was communicated to us. 

Almost everyone that had seats reassigned became significantly worse and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they screwed up and assigned seats to 10C folks that were meant either for premium and/or held back for other on sale opportunities. My patience has officially run out, this whole things has soured me to a point that is really sad.  

It was communicated that more seats were available and spread throughout the venues, but at least in the case of Chicago it appears that the entire 10C has been moved to the 300 level.  The lack of transparency and communication about this debacle is the most frustrating part of the whole thing. 

And i do agree with some others, I personally can't wait until I have all these tickets officially delivered to me so I can dump them ASAP.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    mace1229 said:
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    10c said 10% allocated for Premium so roughly 2,000 seats at Saint Paul or Chicago.  Big reason everyone is further back than they are used to. Gotta figure the band booked so many weeknight shows to cut costs, plus more jacked up Premium tickets so they still make a bunch of money while only doing 9 shows. Sucks for the fans but tickets a little further back while still being somewhat reasonable price is about all we can hope for these days. 
    I was actually wondering why so many weeknight shows, when they know a lot of us travel. Makes sense it was to keep costs low
    I was also thinking they were late putting this together. They had to work around availability. 
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,943
    edocon said:
    JimmyV said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't confirmation emails in the past included language about when we would hear back about claiming our tickets? Usually something like "during the week of blah blah blah?"
    I think you're right. I find it a bit annoying I have to go "claim" something I already paid for. 
    How is it different than when we had to "claim" them at the box office on the day of the show other than you get them much sooner as well as actually know where you're at for good or bad?
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    Edved007 said:
    I have tried to remain patient during this whole process, but now Tickets Today has confirmed (at least for Austin) that seats were totally random and the seats available for 10C were evenly split with the Verified Fan on sale, and this is not even counting the 10% that were held back for premium that was communicated to us. 

Almost everyone that had seats reassigned became significantly worse and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they screwed up and assigned seats to 10C folks that were meant either for premium and/or held back for other on sale opportunities. My patience has officially run out, this whole things has soured me to a point that is really sad.  

It was communicated that more seats were available and spread throughout the venues, but at least in the case of Chicago it appears that the entire 10C has been moved to the 300 level.  The lack of transparency and communication about this debacle is the most frustrating part of the whole thing. 

And i do agree with some others, I personally can't wait until I have all these tickets officially delivered to me so I can dump them ASAP.
    They need to pull a Taylor Swift, cancel or reschedule the Verified Sale and clear all of this up and have 10C allocate tix based upon seniority. Will it happen, no. Should it happen, yes. September is a long ways away, there is time to fix this. 
  • Options
    Since my inbox has suddenly exploded, let me just say that my last post was a joke...in response to what I assumed was another joke. I have no GA. Sorry.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 531
    mace1229 said:
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    10c said 10% allocated for Premium so roughly 2,000 seats at Saint Paul or Chicago.  Big reason everyone is further back than they are used to. Gotta figure the band booked so many weeknight shows to cut costs, plus more jacked up Premium tickets so they still make a bunch of money while only doing 9 shows. Sucks for the fans but tickets a little further back while still being somewhat reasonable price is about all we can hope for these days. 
    I was actually wondering why so many weeknight shows, when they know a lot of us travel. Makes sense it was to keep costs low
    I was also thinking they were late putting this together. They had to work around availability. 
    i think you are right
  • Options
    bushhoggbushhogg Posts: 1
    Looking for advice...My credit card was charged for tickets but I never received an email identifying my seat location. Last weekend when I requested tickets I never received an email confirming my selection. I only have one Ticketmaster account and it has had the same email address for years. I sent an email to Ticketmaster and they brushed me off. Said it takes up to 3 days to send the email. I also sent an email to Tickets Today but have not heard back from them. 
    Anyone else still waiting for email confirmation with seat location?
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,365
    jwhjr17 said:
    edocon said:
    JimmyV said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't confirmation emails in the past included language about when we would hear back about claiming our tickets? Usually something like "during the week of blah blah blah?"
    I think you're right. I find it a bit annoying I have to go "claim" something I already paid for. 
    How is it different than when we had to "claim" them at the box office on the day of the show other than you get them much sooner as well as actually know where you're at for good or bad?
    Can you imagine if these seat locations weren't known until the day of the show? Hahaha
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    Since my inbox has suddenly exploded, let me just say that my last post was a joke...in response to what I assumed was another joke. I have no GA. Sorry.
    haha. this made me laugh
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Noload said:
    Stayed at the  Austin Holiday Inn Express when I was there. Its not bad for the price. Nice pool and across the street from Stubbs.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,185
    wsimon74 said:
    Edved007 said:

They need to pull a Taylor Swift, cancel or reschedule the Verified Sale and clear all of this up and have 10C allocate tix based upon seniority. Will it happen, no. Should it happen, yes. September is a long ways away, there is time to fix this. 
    Something should be done. What a colossal fuck up with this whole thing. 
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    RP112579 said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    edocon said:
    JimmyV said:
    Can you imagine if these seat locations weren't known until the day of the show? Hahaha
    Pretty sure Fenway 2016 I didn’t find out my seats until I picked them up from a 10C rep at the stadium the day of the show. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,224
    Noload said:
    Stayed at the  Austin Holiday Inn Express when I was there. Its not bad for the price. Nice pool and across the street from Stubbs.
    That is where I am staying this time.

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    Lol
  • Options
    😂 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    RP112579 said:
    jwhjr17 said:
    edocon said:
    JimmyV said:
    Armaggedon.