Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    jdopj said:
    mace1229 said:
    Maybe now it’s easier to understand why they don’t tour as much or don’t like touring.  I wouldn’t want to deal with all the anger and bad energy that comes with this entire process.  
    Its because they don't tour much that contributes to it though. If I knew I could catch them next year in a city closer, I may not have even put in for the lottery. But I'm averaging 1 show every 3-4 years now, when I used to get 3-4 shows every 2 years. 
    But I doubt this ticketing is a big factor. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't even aware of all the complaints, the double charges and the seniority issues, etc. 
    At the end of the day, they'll play to a sold out show several months removed from all the chaos. It'll be a great time for everyone there.
    10club knows. I emailed them yesterday and they got back to me and said they are investigating.
    10c yes. The band? Maybe not. 
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Any way we can go back to assigning 10C tickets in-house…..seemed a lot better that way. Just a thought. 

I liked it when we only knew at the venue where we would be. There was more surprise and less comparing.

I hope for all who have double or triple or more charges on their cards that their issues will be solved. This is the big eff up here, IMO.
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,460
    Does it seem like there’s a lot of new members who’ve never done this before?  
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Yeah..........every single one of us.  The process has never been this way before.........never.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    The way it ran this time is different than previous lotteries
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    Personally speaking, this is the first time I've done the lottery since 10C teamed up w/ TM. Last time I got 10C tickets was Fenway '18 when the lottery was handled in house. 

So, not a new member, but definitely new to this process. 
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Not now Bono. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    Not now Bono. 
    lol

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Not now Bono. 
    don't even bother. unless you are in the market for premium!
  • Options

I guess not much consideration was given for priority 😂 
    See this remark-just stop because clearly you are clueless.  What aren’t you understanding that during the process your fucking name has to be chosen.  Why would I give a shit about your priority if your name never gets picked!  How hard is this? 
  • Options
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders. 

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club"

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    Explain this one to me: my account requested 1:Chicago 1, 2:Chicago 2 and 3: Indy. All unfulfilled. My wife had 1: Indy, 2: Chicago 1 and she got Chicago 2 and noting for Indy. 

How does she get Chicago with her second pick and I get nothing with the same show as my number 1? 

Another piece of evidence that this lottery was completely boned. 
    Totally boned. I got Chicago 1 with my third pick. Those tickets should have gone to someone else. 
     No, your name was pulled, his wife’s name was pulled, his wasn’t.  The lottery is totally random.  
    You’re missing the priority part of the selection of the names. It’s alright. Keep defending this garbage process
    Some people love to distort things which is t appreciated around here. Never gave the order of the process just trying to simplify it (a-hem) for those just not getting it.  Your name has to be pulled sometime during the process- and I never defended the process.  Don’t change my posts to suit your narrative and stop being so thick about this fcs.  
    You're talking to a brick wall. There are about six people who've camped out in this thread consistently, for whatever reason, rudely and aggressively responding with distortions to any attempt to provide possible explanations, theories, etc. that in any way involve the process not working exactly as they are sure it "should" and "always has". This person is one of them. 
    You’re right of course.  Thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    RoblayRoblay Posts: 14
    Has anyone gotten the email and actually claimed there tickets yet?
  • Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,299
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club"

Sweet.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,491
    10C just updated new info on presale hold off on selling your 300 level seats folks! This is not over yet!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 197
    JimmyV said:
    "Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club"

Great. Another 222 pages of this thread to come. 
  • Options
    10C just updated new info on presale hold off on selling your 300 level seats folks! This is not over yet!
    We have not yet begun to fight!

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    So we are getting another round of seating reassignments.....3rd time is a charm I guess!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Daner90Daner90 Posts: 75
    please...no. My heart can't take any more
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    I wonder if I move forward or back on the next move.  Wouldn't that be funny if I got my original seats back?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    New seat assignments are...

...forthcoming. 

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,208
    JimmyV said:

...forthcoming. 
    I'll be out in the parking lot now
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    Holy cow.  I retract my "there' s no way they'll reshuffle the seats again" post.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    Ha. didn't think there would be a second reissuing. But glad they are fixing it.
    I assume this applies to everyone, even people who got tickets the second day after the "fix"? I also assume that no one knows if that is the case or not.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Hold On GIF
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,608
    Just saying… This stuff never happens in the Greta Van Fleet fan club. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444
    Interesting they are saying in their eyes nothing went wrong with priority. 

Not surprising but just means that any changes made were intentional. 
  • Options
    lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    JimmyV said:

...forthcoming. 
    Make it stop!!! I can't take it anymore! LOL. LOL. LOL.
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    I will be standing by to gatekeep how people are allowed to feel about the new seating assignments.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena