Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    It will be interesting. For the Earthlings Benaroya show it was pretty random where they were. Kind of all over the place. Small venue and different situation of course. 
    This will likely be comparable to MSG and get most of the best seats in the house plus a bunch of shit seats for crazy prices. 
    Right. A few rows here and there. Some good and overpriced, some bad and crazy overpriced. Just seen some false narratives that entire sections might be premium (maybe), but thats never been my experience. 

MSG was for sure. 10C did not have any seats in 116 or 108

Chicago they had a very small amount in 113 and 121. I have only seen a couple of hits. Premium/VIP def took most of these seats and the best numbers still start at row 10. 
    Right. But that could also be a mix of ticket alottments. Just because 10c doesn't have tix there doesn't mean it will be TM premium. Again I can be totally wrong here, but from my experience I usually look for premium first to rule out the tix I will NOT be buying. LOL. I've personally never seen a full section like that. Its generally been how you've described.  
  • Options
    BRWillyBRWilly DC Posts: 70
    on2legs said:
    Doug87 said:
    on2legs said:
    Doug87 said:
    Doug87 said:
    logan5ive said:
    on2legs said:
    I’m not seeing any shows this tour but I feel awful for how this turned out for everyone.  

Two thoughts come to mind…

1.  It’s extremely important that seniority be honored for seating assignment.  Not only does it show loyalty to fans, but more importantly seniority is why people renew their memberships every year.  We pay dues every year - even when there are no tours. Sometimes it’s 3,4, or 5 years between tours in some areas.  If you fail to honor seniority for seat assignment then there’s zero incentive to keep your membership active in non touring years.  Instead we could just renew when the tour rumors begin and take random seat assignments. 

2. The fiasco created here by Ticketmaster is another example of why monopolies are so bad.  It’s not just that we are forced to pay whatever fees they feel like charging, but there is really no alternative for the next tour.  In any other business, the ten club would seek out another vendor to handle its business after the way Ticketmaster botched this sale.  But the reality is there are no alternatives.  They have no choice but to go back to Ticketmaster on the next tour. So there’s zero incentive for TM to spend the money to fix what went wrong and we will get more of the same awful service next time. 
    100%.
    I’m going to respectfully disagree that there are no alternatives to handle the lottery process.

There are plenty of other vendors that could more efficiently handle this process.

much smaller bands, but have seen My Morning Jacket, Primus, and Wilco use Music Today with great success and later those other tickets were sold by Ticketmaster so that would be an option.

on a larger scale, Radiohead doesn’t do a lottery but sells tickets through their own store Waste, with great success too, especially in the days where you got a date for when it would go live but not a time (if willing to be dedicated and stay up, you likely got tickets).

I get the TM hate, but I think it’s likely clear that there was a communication gap between 10 Club and TM at least in the initial set up stages to tell them exactly how to run this process, step by step.

that’s on Ten Club. TM is very clear that they execute to whatever the artist tells them. If the artists doesn’t provide enough specifics, that’s when things get fucked up.

truly believe the origin of this mess likely belong to Ten Club for not being super clear up front, as most of us could have managed this better with a spreadsheet based on knowing how the process is supposed to be executed.
    Think about it this way, how many times, at your work, have you seen the simplest things get fucked up because someone wasn’t given enough context, instruction, or guidance.

for me, it’s at minimum a weekly occurrence and maybe even daily (though smaller scale stuff obviously).
    All Ticketmaster does is sell tickets.  It’s not like they asked Home Depot to handle the ticket sales.  Not sure how much context, instruction, or guidance you need for this considering TM has handled the ticket lottery and seat assignment for past tours. This is clearly on TM. 
    You really think that after reading all the prioritization complaints and people who didn’t get tickets assigned correctly?

I’d almost guarantee that Ten Club said here’s our instructions for people, now you do the behind the scenes. Not contemplating that they don’t know to:

- draw priority 1 and so on before everyone else
    - get total pool and THEN assign seats

Seems pretty clear to me at least that there was a lack of understanding of specifics required.

where that misunderstanding originated, I can’t determine for sure.

Ticketmaster has handled the fan club tickets on prior tours.  They can't act like George Costanza and say... "Was seniority supposed to be considered? Were we really supposed to pay attention to priority?  I tell ya, Ten Club... we have to claim ignorance on this one, because if we had only known..."

The text on the FAQ regarding how the lottery worked, especially with regard to priority, changed drastically from last time around. It's clear that, probably via the negotiations to secure more tickets for members, 10C and TM agreed on changes to how the draw works, how priority was factored in, and probably what seats would be included (e.g. sacrificing some of the better seats to TM Premium to get more for 10C overall) -- and whatever changes were made were badly botched. 
    How does TM benefit from any change in the process regarding priority. If that is an explanation for P1 losing out to P2 for the same show, I'd love to learn why actively changing that process benefits any party? 
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • Options
    Ok.  Too many posts to see if this has been brought up.  Got an email confirming I received tix with seat location, with a receipt number diff then my order.  Today, got another confirmation, with the receipt from my request, but no seat location.  And it continues……anyone else 
  • Options
    Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 231
    Just got the email:
    p1  chi 2 unfulfilled
    p2  chi 1 confirmed
    p3  noble unfulfilled

I get p3. Why p1 didn’t happen but p2 did?  Who knows?  Demand should have been similar.  Oh well. 

Since this was so messed up 10c should/could

1 address the issue and communicate

and going out on a limb:

2 offer a refund for tickets no questions asked

• Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 631
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    10c said 10% allocated for Premium so roughly 2,000 seats at Saint Paul or Chicago.  Big reason everyone is further back than they are used to. Gotta figure the band booked so many weeknight shows to cut costs, plus more jacked up Premium tickets so they still make a bunch of money while only doing 9 shows. Sucks for the fans but tickets a little further back while still being somewhat reasonable price is about all we can hope for these days. 
    I think most are prepared for the fact that seats have become a little worse with every tour for multiple reasons. That's not what happened to many people in this situation.
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    10c said 10% allocated for Premium so roughly 2,000 seats at Saint Paul or Chicago.  Big reason everyone is further back than they are used to. Gotta figure the band booked so many weeknight shows to cut costs, plus more jacked up Premium tickets so they still make a bunch of money while only doing 9 shows. Sucks for the fans but tickets a little further back while still being somewhat reasonable price is about all we can hope for these days. 
    TBD on where the Premium seats are. You can't assume they are always good. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,069
    I just got the email that started:

AN UPDATE ON YOUR TICKET REQUEST FOR PEARL JAM

All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below. 

But then it went on to confirm my show. Had me thinking there was another mess for a minute. 
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,613
    I think most are prepared for the fact that seats have become a little worse with every tour for multiple reasons. That's not what happened to many people in this situation.
    Totally agree, but there will definitely be a lot of Premium seats in the best sections is all I'm saying.  
  • Options
    Ryan said:
    I missed Austin 1 with my second choice, and see a few pages back someone got it with their third choice.  
    You can have mine on f2f
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

• Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 631
    Totally agree, but there will definitely be a lot of Premium seats in the best sections is all I'm saying.  
    For sure
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    I just got another update email, I guess this means they are done drawing all the tickets?  Are they rolling out emails now to let people know if they lost out?

"All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below.

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. Your card has not been charged. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

Additional tickets will be made available during the Verified Fan Presale on Friday, April 28th."

1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    FYI at 12:20 East I'm cancelling hotels in Austin (Holiday Inn Express Downtown) and Indy (Wyndham).  Not sure if this will help but putting it out there.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,069
    I was actually wondering why so many weeknight shows, when they know a lot of us travel. Makes sense it was to keep costs low
  • Options
    dougfloyd said:
    I just got another update email, I guess this means they are done drawing all the tickets?  Are they rolling out emails now to let people know if they lost out?

"All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below.

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. Your card has not been charged. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

Additional tickets will be made available during the Verified Fan Presale on Friday, April 28th."

Did you notice a difference in receipt numbers on that email and your original request?  
  • Options
    Got the same email but all it says is confirmed with different receipt number. Original email had me up in the nose bleeds for night 2 Chi town. New email does not list seats. 
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 707
    Yes, same as all above. Email states tickets confirmed, but does not list original GA Pit seats. Doesn’t list any seats, just confirmation. I think that’s the same for everyone though. 
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    Got the same email but all it says is confirmed with different receipt number. Original email had me up in the nose bleeds for night 2 Chi town. New email does not list seats. 
    FYI the receipt number on the email today matches the receipt number from your actual, final REQUEST. Not on any of the actual confirmations of what you won.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Are the premium tickets going on sale tomorrow April 28 at 10AM through the verified fan, or are the premium tickets selling at a later date?
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    BRWilly said:
    Ryan said:
    I missed Austin 1 with my second choice, and see a few pages back someone got it with their third choice.  
    You can have mine on f2f
    I see a lot of people offering trades and similar things to that, but unless something has changed you can't choose who to sell your tickets to. It's not a transfer; they have to be listed for sale. Sure, you can coordinate with someone on when you're gonna list it, but there's probably hundreds of people F5ing like vultures all day long just waiting for stuff to pop up.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    BRWilly said:
    Ryan said:
    You can have mine on f2f
    I see a lot of people offering trades and similar things to that, but unless something has changed you can't choose who to sell your tickets to. It's not a transfer; they have to be listed for sale. Sure, you can coordinate with someone on when you're gonna list it, but there's probably hundreds of people F5ing like vultures all day long just waiting for stuff to pop up.
    100% -- just trying to reaffirm anyone who is bummed out and wants to make a show that there are lots of us (often unfortunately) who might have to part way with tix and will do on f2f. Wish there was an internal TC way to sell face value to a fan club member who missed out, but that would probably be a nightmare too.
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

• Options
    risrisrisris Posts: 80
    Finally got an email saying I was confirmed for both Chicago shows. 

Still don’t know where I’m sitting but at least I know I’m in the building. Such a cluster. 
  • Options
    TheKricketTheKricket Chicago Posts: 115
    wwsuicide said:
    mattcoz said:
    MZ2626 said:
    My re-assigned seats were much better. My membership #88XXX.

Priority was 9/5 then 9/7.
    Selected Ga/Reserved & Reserved

Original:
    Chicago 9/5 = Sec 112, Row 19, Seats 20 - 19
    Chicago 9/7 = Sec 112, Row 16, Seats 4 - 3

Reassigned:
    Chicago 9/5 = SEC1, Row 1, Seats 11 - 12
    Chicago 9/7 = SEC3, Row 2, Seats 11 - 12
    Well, good to see someone happy with their seats, lol. Row 1 on the floor should be pretty sweet.
    I somehow got Row 1 on the floor for BOTH Chicago shows (Sec 3 and Sec 2).  I figured it was my time since I had been shut out of so many 10C presales over the 25+ years I've been a member.  Until the reassignment.  Talk about GUTTED.

Member #115xxx.  1998-ish, I think.

When those ticket assignments first went out, I was so excited I could barely sit in my chair.  The next morning they gave me shittier seats and another 2 charges on my card.

My card still has $650+ in pending charges from the front row seats that were "mistakenly" given to me.  I get to look at those confirmations and see SEC 2 ROW 1 and SEC 3 ROW 1 stare back at me.  I'm curious if I'll find those same seats as a PJ Premium offering.

I've seen many people say it through the years, but I'll probably be letting my membership lapse this year.  I'll still try to go to the shows, but it's not worth it to keep the membership with the HOPES of scoring decent seats.  Back in 06 I scored 7th row center when PJ played Summerfest.  Those were the best seats I've ever gotten in all of the years I've been a member and I thought from that point on, I would start to get better seats at shows.  That was a fluke because every other 10C ticket I've gotten has been "good" - but not "GREAT".

I certainly wouldn't recommend new fans join - unless they are in it for the free bootleg.
    Where are your new seats?  I am 103XXX and my originals were the same as you but I had section 2 row 1 each night.  Moved a few rows back now.  My short ass wife is gunna love it!  LOL. 
    I ended up swapping sections on the nights (don't care about that) - but I'm back to row 6 for N1 and row 8 for N2.

I tell people I'm 5'9" - BUT I AIN'T THAT TALL.  I was thinking about bringing my son to one of the shows but he's only 8.  Front row behind the pit?  That would have been pretty great!  I would have felt comfortable that he would feel safe and be able to see the show.  It really bums me out because I REALLY wanted his first real rock show to be PJ with me - the Jamily dad dream, right?!  The kid is just under 5' at this point, so he wouldn't be able to see anything from the floor - especially since the PIT looks to be 2 sections deep as it is.

I know these are complete first world problems - but as soon as I got those front row tickets, I started making plans in my head:  The boy and I pull up to the show - he picks out the poster - we grab a quick bite and enjoy the show together - maybe Eddie long tosses a tambourine to him - WHO KNOWS?!?

I'm just bummed.  There is no anger or anything like that - I just feel let down.
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • Options
    ChrrieChrrie Posts: 98
    Just got an update on my Fort Worth tickets. It says confirmed and does not have the seat assignment anymore. Are they reordering those? Not super stressed since it say’s confirmed. Just curious.
    I got the same email this morning from the U2 lottery results that happened yesterday and it doesn’t have seat locations either, so I think this is just their standard template. 
  • Options
    oharajohn83oharajohn83 Washington, DC Posts: 15
    edited April 2023
    I got an email notice that my card had been declined and I needed to resubmit my request (see screenshot below) This is after the tickets had already been confirmed via email - BUT all the charges from my original request have *posted* to my card account, so it’s impossible my card was declined. What a disaster.

• Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    wwsuicide said:
    mattcoz said:
    MZ2626 said:
    My re-assigned seats were much better. My membership #88XXX.

Priority was 9/5 then 9/7.
    Selected Ga/Reserved & Reserved

Original:
    Chicago 9/5 = Sec 112, Row 19, Seats 20 - 19
    Chicago 9/7 = Sec 112, Row 16, Seats 4 - 3

Reassigned:
    Chicago 9/5 = SEC1, Row 1, Seats 11 - 12
    Chicago 9/7 = SEC3, Row 2, Seats 11 - 12
    Well, good to see someone happy with their seats, lol. Row 1 on the floor should be pretty sweet.
    I somehow got Row 1 on the floor for BOTH Chicago shows (Sec 3 and Sec 2).  I figured it was my time since I had been shut out of so many 10C presales over the 25+ years I've been a member.  Until the reassignment.  Talk about GUTTED.

Member #115xxx.  1998-ish, I think.

When those ticket assignments first went out, I was so excited I could barely sit in my chair.  The next morning they gave me shittier seats and another 2 charges on my card.

My card still has $650+ in pending charges from the front row seats that were "mistakenly" given to me.  I get to look at those confirmations and see SEC 2 ROW 1 and SEC 3 ROW 1 stare back at me.  I'm curious if I'll find those same seats as a PJ Premium offering.

I've seen many people say it through the years, but I'll probably be letting my membership lapse this year.  I'll still try to go to the shows, but it's not worth it to keep the membership with the HOPES of scoring decent seats.  Back in 06 I scored 7th row center when PJ played Summerfest.  Those were the best seats I've ever gotten in all of the years I've been a member and I thought from that point on, I would start to get better seats at shows.  That was a fluke because every other 10C ticket I've gotten has been "good" - but not "GREAT".

I certainly wouldn't recommend new fans join - unless they are in it for the free bootleg.
    Where are your new seats?  I am 103XXX and my originals were the same as you but I had section 2 row 1 each night.  Moved a few rows back now.  My short ass wife is gunna love it!  LOL. 
    I ended up swapping sections on the nights (don't care about that) - but I'm back to row 6 for N1 and row 8 for N2.

I tell people I'm 5'9" - BUT I AIN'T THAT TALL.  I was thinking about bringing my son to one of the shows but he's only 8.  Front row behind the pit?  That would have been pretty great!  I would have felt comfortable that he would feel safe and be able to see the show.  It really bums me out because I REALLY wanted his first real rock show to be PJ with me - the Jamily dad dream, right?!  The kid is just under 5' at this point, so he wouldn't be able to see anything from the floor - especially since the PIT looks to be 2 sections deep as it is.

I know these are complete first world problems - but as soon as I got those front row tickets, I started making plans in my head:  The boy and I pull up to the show - he picks out the poster - we grab a quick bite and enjoy the show together - maybe Eddie long tosses a tambourine to him - WHO KNOWS?!?

I'm just bummed.  There is no anger or anything like that - I just feel let down.
    I really wish they would have had a separate floor vs bowl option for precisely that reason, but that would have just further complicated everything ugh.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    It will be interesting. For the Earthlings Benaroya show it was pretty random where they were. Kind of all over the place. Small venue and different situation of course. 
    This will likely be comparable to MSG and get most of the best seats in the house plus a bunch of shit seats for crazy prices. 
    Right. A few rows here and there. Some good and overpriced, some bad and crazy overpriced. Just seen some false narratives that entire sections might be premium (maybe), but thats never been my experience. 

MSG was for sure. 10C did not have any seats in 116 or 108

Chicago they had a very small amount in 113 and 121. I have only seen a couple of hits. Premium/VIP def took most of these seats and the best numbers still start at row 10. 
    My seats on the side, first section were in rows 5-6 on the 2016 tour. They have recently moved to rows 12-15. More than acceptable considering all the things happening with ticket sales these days.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,290
    BRWilly said:
    Ryan said:
    You can have mine on f2f
    No. I replied first. He can have mine.  ;)
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,221
    Anyone else still have duplicate ticket charges? Not a huge deal, but I definitely want to make sure I don't get charged $700 (!!) for a single pair of tickets...
    Yeah, my credit card still has three charges of $322 because of the seat reassignment, but no refunds yet. I really feel for those people who used a card with a limit that got maxed out because of this fiasco. I assume it'll all work out, just creates unnecessary anxiety.
    Mine has four extra pending charges of $322. Luckily, my card has plenty of credit on it, but we were told it would be refunded before the new charges were added. Normally, I would not even think twice about this - but we are dealing with Ticketmaster here.

• Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,302
    deb1211 said:

Hey!
    Oh love the puppies! My tri is named Wrogley cuz I had such a blast at Wrigley in 2018. He was born a day before Ed's bday in 2018.