Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    Just got this response from the tenclub email for ticketstoday. I asked them about seniority seating as my seats are up in 316 with a member number of 123xxx.  This is their response. Not sure if I believe that tickets will still be reassigned at this point. This is just a really fucked up situation. 
    Yea, so I only got reassigned for 1 of 2 nights originally assigned.  But then got a confirmed email for both nights.  Makes no sense. CC only charged for 1 night, and originally charged for both.  
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    edited April 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    Kevinman said:
    Just got this response from the tenclub email for ticketstoday. I asked them about seniority seating as my seats are up in 316 with a member number of 123xxx.  This is their response. Not sure if I believe that tickets will still be reassigned at this point. This is just a really fucked up situation. 
    So we should expect a round 2 of seating reassignments?  Which means a round 2 of refunds and charges again?  Communication would be helpful.

Thanks for sharing.
    Hard to believe another round of reassignments will come but I wouldn’t be surprised either 
    If that's the case, they should just postpone the sales and do a complete start over. This was pretty epically botched, and I have no reason to be unhappy having decent seats for both shows I put in for. 
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 631
    This is just getting comical. That's the same message they sent out Tuesday night. Maybe a worker just presumes that message still holds true or there will be some adjustment down the road for the one's clearly put in the wrong location. I guess it is just time to wait and see. TC really should just communicate with us. 
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    mattcoz said:
    MZ2626 said:
    My re-assigned seats were much better. My membership #88XXX.

Priority was 9/5 then 9/7.
    Selected Ga/Reserved & Reserved

Original:
    Chicago 9/5 = Sec 112, Row 19, Seats 20 - 19
    Chicago 9/7 = Sec 112, Row 16, Seats 4 - 3

Reassigned:
    Chicago 9/5 = SEC1, Row 1, Seats 11 - 12
    Chicago 9/7 = SEC3, Row 2, Seats 11 - 12
    Well, good to see someone happy with their seats, lol. Row 1 on the floor should be pretty sweet.
    I somehow got Row 1 on the floor for BOTH Chicago shows (Sec 3 and Sec 2).  I figured it was my time since I had been shut out of so many 10C presales over the 25+ years I've been a member.  Until the reassignment.  Talk about GUTTED.

Member #115xxx.  1998-ish, I think.

When those ticket assignments first went out, I was so excited I could barely sit in my chair.  The next morning they gave me shittier seats and another 2 charges on my card.

My card still has $650+ in pending charges from the front row seats that were "mistakenly" given to me.  I get to look at those confirmations and see SEC 2 ROW 1 and SEC 3 ROW 1 stare back at me.  I'm curious if I'll find those same seats as a PJ Premium offering.

I've seen many people say it through the years, but I'll probably be letting my membership lapse this year.  I'll still try to go to the shows, but it's not worth it to keep the membership with the HOPES of scoring decent seats.  Back in 06 I scored 7th row center when PJ played Summerfest.  Those were the best seats I've ever gotten in all of the years I've been a member and I thought from that point on, I would start to get better seats at shows.  That was a fluke because every other 10C ticket I've gotten has been "good" - but not "GREAT".

I certainly wouldn't recommend new fans join - unless they are in it for the free bootleg.
    Where are your new seats?  I am 103XXX and my originals were the same as you but I had section 2 row 1 each night.  Moved a few rows back now.  My short ass wife is gunna love it!  LOL. 
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,943
    IAmMyself said:
    IAmMyself said:
    Can anyone tell me how you enter a new credit card?
    Did you get an email about it?
    Yes, I did. I go through the pages updating all info, and then it says submit before entering new card info. 
    @IAmMyself on the original request you didn't enter the CC info until hitting the submit so I would assume it's the same this time as well.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    It will be interesting. For the Earthlings Benaroya show it was pretty random where they were. Kind of all over the place. Small venue and different situation of course. 
  • Options
    StojStoj Chicago Posts: 114
    They're not going to do another Chicago reassignment. I doubt they'll do anything at all, but at this point it would be way too much of a cluster. They would be more likely to do something like give you free 1 year 10C or something bananas like give passes for early access or something but no way they'll do another reassignment.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    edited April 2023
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    It will be interesting. For the Earthlings Benaroya show it was pretty random where they were. Kind of all over the place. Small venue and different situation of course. 
    This will likely be comparable to MSG and get most of the best seats in the house plus a bunch of shit seats for crazy prices. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    The confirmations went out this morning so I wouldn’t expect them to undo those and redraw a third time 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    I don't believe they are intentionally going to do another reassignment, but I'm also not at all confident there won't be further problems and shifting when we go to claim our tickets. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444
    I would not read too much into the email reply.

They are probably getting so many messages right now and that agent is answering 4 a minute. They copied and pasted the same form reply back they have been using for the last 36 hours.

I HIGHLY doubt anything else is being reissued.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,290
    Kevinman said:
    So we should expect a round 2 of seating reassignments?  Which means a round 2 of refunds and charges again?  Communication would be helpful.

Thanks for sharing.
    Highly doubtful. But I surely wouldn't mind if they re-did Austin. My seats couldn't possibly get any worse.
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    jwhjr17 said:
    IAmMyself said:
    IAmMyself said:
    Can anyone tell me how you enter a new credit card?
    Did you get an email about it?
    Yes, I did. I go through the pages updating all info, and then it says submit before entering new card info. 
    @IAmMyself on the original request you didn't enter the CC info until hitting the submit so I would assume it's the same this time as well.
    Ok, thank you so much!!  I swear I feel like I’m on a f’n roller coaster, and I hate roller coasters. 😝 
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    RobZRobZ Park City, Utah Posts: 181
    Just got my official rejection email for the Indy show...at least they got that right.

2006: Las Vegas, Nevada
    2009: Salt Lake City, Utah
    2012: Missoula, Montana
    2014: Denver, Colorado
    2018: Missoula, Montana

• Options
    JBob87 said:
    I would not read too much into the email reply.

They are probably getting so many messages right now and that agent is answering 4 a minute. They copied and pasted the same form reply back they have been using for the last 36 hours.

I HIGHLY doubt anything else is being reissued.
    I totally agree. And also agree with the many others who would appreciate communication from the Ten Club on this.  Similar situation happened with my tickets for Camden on the last tour.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    This will likely be comparable to MSG and get most of the best seats in the house plus a bunch of shit seats for crazy prices. 
    Right. A few rows here and there. Some good and overpriced, some bad and crazy overpriced. Just seen some false narratives that entire sections might be premium (maybe), but thats never been my experience. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,670

It's been over 10 years, but IIRC, seniority never played a role for Eddie's solo shows... weren't they always random? 
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444
    PJNB said:
    Right. A few rows here and there. Some good and overpriced, some bad and crazy overpriced. Just seen some false narratives that entire sections might be premium (maybe), but thats never been my experience. 
    While you are no doubt likely correct they don’t usually release all the Premium tickets up front the way they do with regular. They intentionally hold back supply to drive FOMO only releasing partial groupings at a time. In reality they could be planning to sell an entire section but only doing so a row or two at a time. “Demand based pricing” where they completely manipulate the market. I have no idea how it is legal but the government in our country doesn’t exactly work anymore and certainly not for the people so why would that change. 
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,615
    Interested to see how Indy works out. In 2010 I drove there by myself thinking maybe I could scalp a ticket. Ended up just buying a lawn ticket from the box office.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,469
    Just got an update on my Fort Worth tickets. It says confirmed and does not have the seat assignment anymore. Are they reordering those? Not super stressed since it say’s confirmed. Just curious.
  • Options

It's been over 10 years, but IIRC, seniority never played a role for Eddie's solo shows... weren't they always random? 
    I was referring to where the TM premium seats were
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806
    I doubt an explanation will ever be given, and we can postulate about what happened all day long.  With solid data we can probably confirm/contradict hypotheses.  So sharing the links below again. I think the 2020 version of the file linked below got better traction (file is still up https://shorturl.at/cSY01), so far only 68 entries for this tour.  With more entries we'll easily see how bad the seating assignments are and how many won on higher priority while some P1's were shutout. 

I whipped a 2023 version of the Touring Fans Form: 
    https://forms.gle/HPA9LDbgU727vxkk9

And here is the spreadsheet with results which you can monitor:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C50w_rrKfSeaik-JGAlYZwazYEKecwZ8o1M07GCcLnc/edit?usp=sharing
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,670

I was referring to where the TM premium seats were 
    My bad - should have read the original comment. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:

MSG was for sure. 10C did not have any seats in 116 or 108

Chicago they had a very small amount in 113 and 121. I have only seen a couple of hits. Premium/VIP def took most of these seats and the best numbers still start at row 10. 
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,047
    I missed Austin 1 with my second choice, and see a few pages back someone got it with their third choice.  
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    JBob87 said:
    PJNB said:
    While you are no doubt likely correct they don’t usually release all the Premium tickets up front the way they do with regular. They intentionally hold back supply to drive FOMO only releasing partial groupings at a time. In reality they could be planning to sell an entire section but only doing so a row or two at a time. “Demand based pricing” where they completely manipulate the market. I have no idea how it is legal but the government in our country doesn’t exactly work anymore and certainly not for the people so why would that change. 
    For sure. Definitely a sales tactic. I hate it and TM and everything about it. But as a sales tactic they absolutely know what they are doing. Release premium seats first at X. Oh they sold that fast, take the data and price accordingly. Its simple and slimy, and they have nothing to lose.
  • Options
    lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    edited April 2023
    JBob87 said:
    Ince.es said:
    I did this for the Chicago shows... I will update it here:
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/297793/chicago-shows-which-was-your-priority/

This is absolutely fucked up. You are telling me sections 121 and 113 have no 10 club allocation? Is this all going to be premium? If so, this is just terrible. SECOND these seating spots are absolutely jacked up.
    I bet there are a TON of VIP/Friends and family holds for the Chicago shows as well. Gotta fit the whole rosters of the Cubs, Bulls, Bears, Hawks and maybe even Sox down there somewhere. 
    Always remember. There is a pretty long list of groups that could get a ticket alottment

venue
    promoter
    family/friends
    ticketmaster
    venue presale
    corporate sponsors 

Probably more that I'm not thinking of at all
    If you got shut out in Chicago and want to get some tickets through TM. I would say your best bet would be to go after the Saint Paul shows. I am happy with my N1 ( pit) and N2 (Section 105, Row 22 (2nd priority) tickets and it seems TC members got better seats here due to the lower demand vs. Chicago and maybe not as many special tickets going to VIP as Chicago is more of a basketball town than we are with season tix, etc. The Chicago ticket allotment sounded like a disaster for many.  Anyway, I think your chances are always better in the Twin Cities! It's a great town, probably cheaper to stay at, and the weather is phenomenal in late August Early Sept. Come join us!
    Post edited by lahren on
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Ryan said:
    I missed Austin 1 with my second choice, and see a few pages back someone got it with their third choice.  
    Fiancé went 0-3 with Chicago 1 as priority #1. I think someone got Chicago 1 as #5 or 6 option.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,290
    Ryan said:
    I got it with my fourth
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,613
    10c said 10% allocated for Premium so roughly 2,000 seats at Saint Paul or Chicago.  Big reason everyone is further back than they are used to. Gotta figure the band booked so many weeknight shows to cut costs, plus more jacked up Premium tickets so they still make a bunch of money while only doing 9 shows. Sucks for the fans but tickets a little further back while still being somewhat reasonable price is about all we can hope for these days.