Options

Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Anyone received a VERIFIED FAN confirmation request today? I am going for N1 in DFW. Not sure why I didn't do that through the 10C. I was thining I couldn't do two shows, but now I can, so here is hoping tomorrow I get tickets. I already have N2 DFW, would love to go both nights!

----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
  • Options
    Noload said:
    FYI at 12:20 East I'm cancelling hotels in Austin (Holiday Inn Express Downtown) and Indy (Wyndham).  Not sure if this will help but putting it out there.

did you already cancel? I checked and the date is still blocked off.Anyway you can transfer the reservation into my name? (I know thats asking a lot)
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    Anyone received a VERIFIED FAN confirmation request today? I am going for N1 in DFW. Not sure why I didn't do that through the 10C. I was thining I couldn't do two shows, but now I can, so here is hoping tomorrow I get tickets. I already have N2 DFW, would love to go both nights!

probably won't come till this evening
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,302
    Have to share my shepherds as well..the black one, named Alex after Alex Ovechkin sadly passed last June. Gunner is the tan one. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,302
    No verified fan emails for me yet
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,290

They don't usually let you know if you've been chosen to participate until the night before. Sometimes they don't even let you know until an hour before. But it's supposed to be this evening.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598

Pretty sure they come in the evening, at least that is how it has been for me in the past.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    My U2 waitlist email came in after midnight last night/this morning. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GreenDiseaseFreeGreenDiseaseFree earth Posts: 44
    VF times stated on the press release:
    • Public Verified Fan Onsale Invitations will be sent on the evening of Thursday, April 27.
    9/22/1996 - Toledo
    6/27/1998 - E. Troy - - 8/17/1998 - Noblesville
    8/18/2000 - Noblesville - - 8/20/2000 - Cincinnati
    12/09/2002 - Seattle
    10/22/2003 - Seattle - - 10/25/2003 - Mountain View - - 10/26/2003 - Mountain View
    5/16/2006 - Chicago - - 5/17/2006 - Chicago - - 5/19/2006 - Grand Rapids
    8/05/2007 - Chicago
    8/24/2009 - Chicago - - 6/20/2009 - Memphis (EV)
    5/04/2010 - St. Louis - - 5/07/2010 - Noblesville
    9/03/2011 - E. Troy - - 9/04/2011 - E. Troy
    7/19/2013 - Chicago - - 10/11/2013 - Pittsburgh - - 10/12/2013 - Buffalo
    10/03/2014 - St. Louis - - 10/17/2014 - Moline - - 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - - 8/20/2016 - Chicago - - 8/22/2016 - Chicago
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,898
    I don’t think any of us will rest until tickets are in our accounts. Shit show. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    VF times stated on the press release:
    • Public Verified Fan Onsale Invitations will be sent on the evening of Thursday, April 27.
    Lol. I just happened to be listening to that song when I saw your screen name. I dig it!
  • Options
    machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Options
    Honestly, I don't plan to use what they gave me anyway, so they can keep 'em.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    edited April 2023
    jdopj said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    I'm very interested to see the locations and pricing of the Platinum tickets. I think this is having a serious impact on locations - among other dropped balls. I dug through my stubs and with 416xxx here's what I had at the UC in 09: night 1 - section 303 and night 2 - section 101. In StP in 2014, I was very happy with my seats in 117. I was expecting at least the same, but again - I'm happy I did not get shutout for my 2 StP selections for this tour.
    It will be interesting. For the Earthlings Benaroya show it was pretty random where they were. Kind of all over the place. Small venue and different situation of course. 
    This will likely be comparable to MSG and get most of the best seats in the house plus a bunch of shit seats for crazy prices. 
    Right. A few rows here and there. Some good and overpriced, some bad and crazy overpriced. Just seen some false narratives that entire sections might be premium (maybe), but thats never been my experience. 

MSG was for sure. 10C did not have any seats in 116 or 108

Chicago they had a very small amount in 113 and 121. I have only seen a couple of hits. Premium/VIP def took most of these seats and the best numbers still start at row 10. 
    My seats on the side, first section were in rows 5-6 on the 2016 tour. They have recently moved to rows 12-15. More than acceptable considering all the things happening with ticket sales these days.
    Last year you hit 116 or 108 for MSG? They did even not have those as options on the seating chart in 2020 or last years lotto. 
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    I literally hold my breath now every time I see an email from 10Club or TicketsToday and will continue to do so until the actual tickets are in my account. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Anyone know the Vegas odds that TM will screw up the Verified Fan process as well?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    edited April 2023
    I got an email notice that my card had been declined and I needed to resubmit my request (see screenshot below) This is after the tickets had already been confirmed via email - BUT all the charges from my original request have *posted* to my card account, so it’s impossible my card was declined. What a disaster.

This happened to me.  Here is what happened, I think. 
    1.  You got confirmed for seats. 
    2.  You got charged for seats, no problem here yet. 
    3.  They screwed up and had to reassign seats. 
    4.  They sent a refund to your card, but it did not hit your account in time. 
    5. They charged you a second time for the same shows, different seats. 
    6.  Since the original charge was still on the card, the new charges were declined because your card didnt have enough credit/funds, and the refund didnt hit. So they sent you this to use a different card. 

Post edited by Vedd Hedd on
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I'm not trying to pile on, as I'm sure this has been frustrating for all involved. That being said, I have no idea what I have or what I don't have. I've been told to resubmit, so I've resubmitted for all shows. I sent an email asking if I still had Indiana tickets. They replied yes, as my card had been charged. A few minutes later my statement shows that I've been refunded for the Indiana amount. No clue on the Chicago shows, which I received seat reassignments for. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    3days said:
    I'm not trying to pile on, as I'm sure this has been frustrating for all involved. That being said, I have no idea what I have or what I don't have. I've been told to resubmit, so I've resubmitted for all shows. I sent an email asking if I still had Indiana tickets. They replied yes, as my card had been charged. A few minutes later my statement shows that I've been refunded for the Indiana amount. No clue on the Chicago shows, which I received seat reassignments for. 
    Ticketmaster's customer service SUUUUUUUCKS.  Their responses are literally just deflections 90% of the time. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934

So I guess at least she knows.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Any way we can go back to assigning 10C tickets in-house…..seemed a lot better that way. Just a thought. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't confirmation emails in the past included language about when we would hear back about claiming our tickets? Usually something like "during the week of blah blah blah?"

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    For anyone wondering about refunds for the first charges they are definitely being processed. Like others have said, you won’t notice until they are finalized in your account but I used a card where I get an email for any type of transaction in or out and a few hours ago I got a refund email about the first tickets. So they are being processed.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 314
    JimmyV said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't confirmation emails in the past included language about when we would hear back about claiming our tickets? Usually something like "during the week of blah blah blah?"
    I think you're right. I find it a bit annoying I have to go "claim" something I already paid for. 
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Noload said:
    FYI at 12:20 East I'm cancelling hotels in Austin (Holiday Inn Express Downtown) and Indy (Wyndham).  Not sure if this will help but putting it out there.

did you already cancel? I checked and the date is still blocked off.Anyway you can transfer the reservation into my name? (I know thats asking a lot)
    I cancelled at 12:20.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    RB16012RB16012 Posts: 73
    It would solve a bunch (not all) questions if there was webpage where you can check that status AND seats assignments. 
  • Options
    pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 587
    deb1211 said:
    deb1211 said:

Hey!
    Oh love the puppies! My tri is named Wrogley cuz I had such a blast at Wrigley in 2018. He was born a day before Ed's bday in 2018. 
    My tri is also Wrigley!  From 2013.  (And i’m an indians fan. That WS hurt me and the dog lol). 
  • Options
    3days said:
    Yes. For some reason, even though ppl were already guaranteed tickets at the same exact price, so there would be no monetary change at all, someone decided that they needed to refund cards for the the original seats, and then re-charge the cards for the new seats. The only plus side on that, to me, is that TM had to eat a transaction fee on every single one of those. lol

So, you'll see a refund on the original seats, and then another charge for the new seats.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Explain this one to me: my account requested 1:Chicago 1, 2:Chicago 2 and 3: Indy. All unfulfilled. My wife had 1: Indy, 2: Chicago 1 and she got Chicago 1 and nothing for Indy. 

How does she get Chicago with her second pick and I get nothing with the same show as my number 1? 

Another piece of evidence that this lottery was completely boned. 
    Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Explain this one to me: my account requested 1:Chicago 1, 2:Chicago 2 and 3: Indy. All unfulfilled. My wife had 1: Indy, 2: Chicago 1 and she got Chicago 2 and noting for Indy. 

How does she get Chicago with her second pick and I get nothing with the same show as my number 1? 

Another piece of evidence that this lottery was completely boned. 
    I hear you. See my prior post from about 20 minutes ago.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory