deb1211 said:
    Seen on facebook

***RUMOURS ***

Late June 2024 
    Dublin
    Manchester 
    London 2 dates.
    4 shows 1 week

Just to be clear in case someone is wondering (and yes, this will be important to some), Taylor Swift is scheduled for London and Dublin around the same time.
    So Travis Kelce will be in Europe in the summer of 2024?
    Based on past history I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t. 
  • DL236795DL236795 Gold Coast, Australia Posts: 38
    Any chance they would play Glastonbury?
    Brisbane 1998 #1, Brisbane 2003 #1, #2, Brisbane 2006 #1, #2, Brisbane 2009, Gold Coast 2014
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    Kearn5y said:
    Could play RDS in Dublin. Its open on the 23rd. 
    Saw the Foo Fighters there in 19. I think Bruce played there this year?
    Rammstein are playing there on that date and If they were playing the RDS it would probably be after that date as Rammstein usually have their own stage. 

I havnt been their since 2006 when GNR & Metallica played the mini Download festival. Good venue
    Oh, cool. I went to their calendar and just saw they had a match there the day before.

Apparently, I sing in a Canadian accent? My wife and I were there from Alabama and some guys were like "are you from Canada?"
    Same thing happened to us at the pre parties in Texas.  I don’t think we have an accent….well unless your from the east coast 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • DL236795 said:
    No chance 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    DL236795 said:
    No chance as no 10c members / PJ fans would be able to go (tickets all sold in advance before lineup is announced)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Keep in mind, those dates are made up by just_one. The original (maybe credible) rumor didn‘t have dates.

yeah my dates are made up!! just based on late june rumour. just making assumptions thats all
    From what I heard you were pretty close (outside of Amsterdam)
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    kaw753 said:
    Zen23 said:
    Do we think they will rehit venues/citites they hit in 2022? Or can we expect them to venture into locations they haven't been to in some time? Like say Kansas City, MO instead of St. Louis again etc etc 
    If I were in their shoes, I would definitely look for other cities. Especially when I travel all the way to Europe. Just to see something different. Not always just Berlin. Eddie has already visited the Ramones Museum in Berlin often enough and told us enough about it. Time to have a look at Hamburg or Cologne. In the Benelux countries maybe Belgium with its Sportpaleis or ING Arena. Malmö with its arena instead of Stockholm. Could go on and on ...
    Can we all just submit a list of countries in Europe we have not visited? 
    I'm not sure if Pearl Jam cares about our vacation wishes. But as a small orientation this may help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indoor_arenas_in_Europe
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    Dublin hotels are sooo expensive on the rumoured weekend
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    tino_11 said:
    Which is the rumoured weekend?
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    there isnt a specific weekend, the rumour is late june
    tino_11 said:
    Hotels in Dublin basically seem to be relatively expensive in the summer months. Not only at the end of June.
  • I've always gotten the best deals on travel using the vacation package option on Kayak. Also, searching a particular Hotel on kayak, say the Castle Inn, will every once in a while open up a way better deal. 
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    Somebody mentioned the 23rd and Paul said it was close to what he’d heard so I’d just been looking around those dates. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    tino_11 said:
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    Somebody mentioned the 23rd and Paul said it was close to what he’d heard so I’d just been looking around those dates. 
    i mentioned 23rd because of the late june tag but then someone mentioned that 3Arena in dublin was booked on the 23rd
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 374
    just_one said:
    tino_11 said:
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    i mentioned 23rd because of the late june tag but then someone mentioned that 3Arena in dublin was booked on the 23rd
    3Arena has Liam Gallagher Sun 23 Jun 2024 & Mon 24 Jun 2024

• axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 235
    edited October 2023
    pdalowsky said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Keep in mind, those dates are made up by just_one. The original (maybe credible) rumor didn‘t have dates.

yeah my dates are made up!! just based on late june rumour. just making assumptions thats all
    From what I heard you were pretty close (outside of Amsterdam)
    And what did you hear for Amsterdam?
    Post edited by axellaire8 on

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• tino_11 said:
    Taylor will be in Dublin in late June so that also ties into high hotel rates with all of the tourists coming.  
    tino_11 said:
    Taylor will be in Dublin in late June so that also ties into high hotel rates with all of the tourists coming.  
    thats a big reason for the high prices for sure
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    just_one said:
    tino_11 said:
    thats a big reason for the high prices for sure
    More likely is that Rammstein is playing the RDS in Dublin on 23rd and that date was announced a couple of weeks ago. 

There are a couple of other outdoor places PJ could play if the Point is booked up with Liam Gallagher (his whole tour sold out today) but yes, prices are going to hike up even more. 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    Your looking at Marley Park or Malahide Castle if its not the Point. Will take either. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    eboweddie said:
    Your looking at Marley Park or Malahide Castle if its not the Point. Will take either. 
    Yeah same as that. Marlay park has a bigger capacity up to 40,000. Could they sell that out. Malahide is 20,000 which would easily sell out.
    Kearnsy
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,004
    We can dream of an olympia show!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    edited October 2023
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    tino_11 said:
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    3Arena has Liam Gallagher Sun 23 Jun 2024 & Mon 24 Jun 2024

That entire tour, including add on shows, sold out in like 10 seconds.  Crazy to think what a full blown Oasis reunion tour would draw.
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Kearn5y said:
    eboweddie said:
    Yeah same as that. Marlay park has a bigger capacity up to 40,000. Could they sell that out. Malahide is 20,000 which would easily sell out.
    Malahide is an awesome spot!
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Kearn5y said:
    eboweddie said:
    Malahide is an awesome spot!
    Only ever did 2 concerts there. Andrea Bocelli back in 2005 which was all seated and neil young in 2008. Nice venue and easier to reach when coming down from the north
    Kearnsy
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Revealed last night that Green Day & Smashing Pumpkins are doing a US Stadium tour next summer.  Where you at PJ!??
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Ozone BabyOzone Baby Northern Germany Posts: 56
    I have heard a rumour, that they will play two shows in Berlin Waldbuhne - with a day off inbetween.
    edited October 2023
    But then they'd better be on stage by 7:30 p.m. at the latest. The noise protection regulations of the city of Berlin for bands like Pearl Jam say that it ends at 10 pm. Then they also don't have to stop songs in the middle.
    Zen23 said:
    But then they'd better be on stage by 7:30 p.m. at the latest. The noise protection regulations of the city of Berlin for bands like Pearl Jam say that it ends at 10 pm. Then they also don't have to stop songs in the middle.
    Yeah was frustrating last year when they had to cut the set short. Was really hoping they would go to somewhere like Munich or Cologne for a change. More rumours are good though!
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!
This discussion has been closed.