Im ready for some North America rumors!
    Same
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    deb1211 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Same
    leave us in europe dream a bit , its our turn :)
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,361
    just_one said:
    deb1211 said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Same
    leave us in europe dream a bit , its our turn :)
    no no Im okay. you guys deserve it too. I just need something to hold me over 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,179
    I wouldn’t worry if you are based in the US. There is almost certainly a tour there next year, given previous rumours and the fact that Indy will happen next year. My instinct is that the tour over here in Europe will be announced first given they’ll be at a few festivals which typically announce line ups late Nov/early Dec 
  • Options
    halloweenhead95halloweenhead95 Croatia Posts: 250
    Hey there! I wasn't active since 2015 but these rumours encouraged me to renew my membership!
    2022 (2020) tour was announced Dec 2nd, 2018 Dec 1st. Fingers crossed!
    I plan to do 3 shows this time if the tour is going to happen! 

2014: Trieste, Italy 06-22
    2018: Padova, Italy 06-24
    2022: Imola, Italy 06-25
  • Options
    Hey there! I wasn't active since 2015 but these rumours encouraged me to renew my membership!
    2022 (2020) tour was announced Dec 2nd, 2018 Dec 1st. Fingers crossed!
    I plan to do 3 shows this time if the tour is going to happen! 

welcome back!

my(and wife) plan is to do amsterdam and the next non festival date but it all depends on the dates
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,046
    Were there any specifics around Amsterdam rumours as far as dates go?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Ryan said:
    not that i know of , really curious about those
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    kaw753 said:
    Is there a reason they no longer play the O2/Mercedes-Benz arena in Berlin? Those back to back shows in 2012 had maybe the best sound I have ever heard at a concert.
    At a guess, I'd say the capacity. The arena holds 17000 whereas Waldbuhne is 22290 (according to Wiki anyway). Both are bigger than Wuhlheide. 
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 811
    dottles said:
    So, we have strong RUMOURS of: 
    Dublin
    Manchester 
    London
    Berlin 
    Amsterdam 

what others in (the continent of) Europe? where else - North America? South America? APAC? 
    Prague and Vienna?
  • Options
    IJustWantedLukinIJustWantedLukin Melbourne, Australia Posts: 24
    just_one said:
    Ryan said:
    not that i know of , really curious about those
    youd assume end of June if theyre doing Pinkpop, which is something like 21-23 June
    Eí per noi un piacere augurarvi insieme
    Ai R.E.M. un buon cetriolo
  • Options
    Madrid? 
  • Options
    Will the other date in the UK be someplace obscure to be in line with the way they've been touring as of late? Say Brighton or Cambridge? 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,449
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

Probably Nos Alive again.  They seem to always play the same festivals in Europe so probably pinkpop as well.
    i hope to all gods u are so wrong :(
    What’s the Lisbon festival like, have you ever been?
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 648
    I wouldn’t say there are any strong rumours yet, which is strange considering dates should be coming soon if they are touring UK/EU in the summer.
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

Probably Nos Alive again.  They seem to always play the same festivals in Europe so probably pinkpop as well.
    Yes , im from Lisbon so i usually go to NOS Alive , the line up is usually pretty good , specially the headliners. The crowd over the years have been declining a lot , its turning into coachella lite , where people go to say they have been there instead of the seeing the bands play.

The only reason i dont want them to come to NOS Alive (besides the terrible crowd) is that i wont be in the country during it and if they come i will have to re-arrange a rome vacation to make space to see them and probably lose some money on the flights to and from rome i already paid.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

Yes , im from Lisbon so i usually go to NOS Alive , the line up is usually pretty good , specially the headliners. The crowd over the years have been declining a lot , its turning into coachella lite , where people go to say they have been there instead of the seeing the bands play.

The only reason i dont want them to come to NOS Alive (besides the terrible crowd) is that i wont be in the country during it and if they come i will have to re-arrange a rome vacation to make space to see them and probably lose some money on the flights to and from rome i already paid.
    Thanks. Oh yes, your Coldplay shows! Well since this is the only week I’ll be able to make I’d probably go to Lisbon. Better than seeing no show 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

Thanks. Oh yes, your Coldplay shows! Well since this is the only week I’ll be able to make I’d probably go to Lisbon. Better than seeing no show 
    the things a guy doesnt do for his wife!! LOL to be fair they are pretty great live but i could live without this headache
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 409
    edited October 2023
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

The best and most comfortable thing for you would surely be a show at Barclays Arena.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 136
    Zen23 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

The best and most comfortable thing for you would surely be a show at Barclays Arena.
    I'd love that too, but probably too close to Berlin. 
  • Options
    Yep, that's probably how it's going to be.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Zen23 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    Any just_one said:
    Any Portugal rumours?!?!

That would be nice but yeah, definitely too close to Berlin. Oh, Bremen!! Hamburg would work for you as well then 😎
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Yes, of course. I can almost see over to you from here. 😉
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    What about the dates? Are there any rumours?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    no just cities so far, at least that i know of
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    just_one said:
    no just cities so far, at least that i know of
    Rumours earlier this thread around potential UK dates mentioned late June
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    2024 Predictions:
    March: US east tour beginning in Toronto, ending in New Orleans.  Arenas.
    June:  Noblesville 2 dates.  Euro tour beginning in Dublin and ending in Portugal in early July.  Expect a couple festivals like pinkpop and rock werchter.
    September: US west tour beginning in Missoula and ending in Seattle.  Some arenas some stadiums.
    November:  Australia 
    US east and Euro dates announced next month along with a new single.
    (I dont know anything it's just fun to speculate until we get official announcements.)
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 339
    I‘ve seen rumors for Dublin June 22 and London June 28 and 29.

• Options
    2024 Predictions:
    June:  Noblesville 2 dates.  Euro tour beginning in Dublin and ending in Portugal in early July.  Expect a couple festivals like pinkpop and rock werchter.
    September: US west tour beginning in Missoula and ending in Seattle.  Some arenas some stadiums.
    (I dont know anything it's just fun to speculate until we get official announcements.)
    LizJ said:

if it starts on june 22 on dublin and it ends on july 13 on lisbon is a very short tour
  • Options
    just_one said:
    2024 Predictions:
    LizJ said:

if it starts on june 22 on dublin and it ends on july 13 on lisbon is a very short tour
    You know or you predict?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
This discussion has been closed.