Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,234
    on2legs said:
    I just hope we finally get some dates in NY and Philly.  It’s been too long!
    What's the chances of getting tickets in the lottery for those?

I assume priority 1 only has a chance, anything below that would be a definite loss ? 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    euchrid said:
    In 2020 Canada was a separate lottery from US.  So you could have a top priority for Canada and a separate top priority for US.
    Only makes sense if u have more than one Canadian show. 
    Van1
    Van2
    2 shows 
    So u want a seperate lottery for the 2 Van shows? 🤣 I’ll be making Vancouver my top choice in the NA lottery 😉
    ... different currencies, tax laws etc so needs different sites
    🤣🤣🤣
    ??

• Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 676
    on2legs said:
    Cali got the same number of shows in ‘22 alone as the entire northeast has gotten since ‘16 but go off.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    Last year I was lucky enough to get tickets through the lottery, one GA night and one seated night. I had also signed up for the verified fan but like people have said, once you get in there the tickets disappear fast and aren't that great. You really just have to rely on the F2F. That has been a game-changer. I was able to upgrade like six times before getting really good seats. It's just a bummer that some states don't have the F2F available, they still allow reselling them at ridiculous prices, which is how I got screwed in 2022 going to Denver and having to sit in the nosebleeds. 

I think NY still allows that, so if you don't get tickets through the lottery for MSG this fall, you might be screwed. 
    Correct. There is no fan 2 fan for NYC, people will resell on stubhub for insane amounts. Even after the verified fan sale was over, unless you had gotten a verified code, you still were not allowed to buy any face value tix that dropped on TM, you could only buy the expensive platinum ones. 

I've never won a 10c lottery for a NYC show, and I no longer get verified. Hoping my luck changes this go around.

It is an unfortunate side-effect of F2F on a tour where not every show is in a place that allows restrictions on reselling: resellers know they can't buy a few tickets for every show, and so concentrate on the big ones where they can (especially NYC). Some would argue that this means F2F and the related restrictions "doesn't work" and should be scrapped. Personally, I still like it (though I wish face value was the max, and we could sell for less, especially now that PJ has allowed variable pricing from Ticketmaster), and I wish all states would allow it.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 498
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    Are we still confident 13 February holds true?

I mean the date came up in November. Anything could have changed. I have a feeling it‘s way too quiet for a major announcement like that only one week ahead.
    all signs seem to point for it.

i find it frustated if in the next newsletter we get yet another keep your membership updated , i mean its the 3rd one !! 

we are way of from a perfect world at this point but an announcement feb 13th with a full world tour would be the way to go with lotteries separated by leg.

Feb 13 world tour announcement

europe lotery announced on the 15th and general sale on the 16th
    us lotery from the 20th till 22th and general sale on the 23th

no idea about australia though lol, maybe the week after?
    Sorry if I missed something, but what „all signs“ expect for someone posting the date on Facebook in November?

Honest question. I just don‘t want to get my hopes up for next week based on outdated info.
    The person who gave us all the tour dates confirmed the 13th. It didn’t come from Facebook. Anything could change at any time but it’s as well sourced as any piece of info here.
    Did he confirm in November or recently? Could you reconfirm @Facemeltor? Tour dates might be finalized 3 months ahead of an announcement, but really the exact announcement date? I‘d be surprised.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,648
    If this is the way of doing things from now on then it’s a bit of a pisser as i won’t be doing any euro shows as the flight prices are ridiculous and only going to be more expensive by the time the announcement is made.. so I’ve cancelled my work holidays that I’d earmarked for the Euro tour and booked a Thailand trip in November instead , so frustrating why they don’t announce earlier like they used to :|
    Welcome to America, where the lead time is even less for the May shows.  You have had the dates for a while.  Could have booked refundable hotels.  Gonna cancel over a couple hundred dollar extra airfare?   

Sounds like you wanted to go to Thailand instead.
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    on2legs said:
    LOL!  For once it actually is a long time for Boston.  I used to be the spoiled one!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    If this is the way of doing things from now on then it’s a bit of a pisser as i won’t be doing any euro shows as the flight prices are ridiculous and only going to be more expensive by the time the announcement is made.. so I’ve cancelled my work holidays that I’d earmarked for the Euro tour and booked a Thailand trip in November instead , so frustrating why they don’t announce earlier like they used to :|
    Welcome to America, where the lead time is even less for the May shows.  You have had the dates for a while.  Could have booked refundable hotels.  Gonna cancel over a couple hundred dollar extra airfare?   

i agree with u , even though its gonna be more expensive , no way im giving up seeing them live. if i get tickets for what we want , its gonna be a dream , 11 days , 8 shows 4 countries(scotland is a country right? lol)
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

I mean the date came up in November. Anything could have changed. I have a feeling it‘s way too quiet for a major announcement like that only one week ahead.

i find it frustated if in the next newsletter we get yet another keep your membership updated , i mean its the 3rd one !! 

we are way of from a perfect world at this point but an announcement feb 13th with a full world tour would be the way to go with lotteries separated by leg.

Sorry if I missed something, but what „all signs“ expect for someone posting the date on Facebook in November?

Honest question. I just don‘t want to get my hopes up for next week based on outdated info.
    The person who gave us all the tour dates confirmed the 13th. It didn’t come from Facebook. Anything could change at any time but it’s as well sourced as any piece of info here.
    Did he confirm in November or recently? Could you reconfirm @Facemeltor? Tour dates might be finalized 3 months ahead of an announcement, but really the exact announcement date? I‘d be surprised.
    Facemeltor has been correct since day one. The 13th is going to be a very BIG day for Pearl Jam fans of new music and tour dates. I can also confirm. If nothing happens on Tuesday, February 13th, you can call me out on these conversations for years to come. And just in case you get up (depending where you live) on the 13th and there is no news at that moment... 

1 pm EST, 12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST. 

You're welcome. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

Facemeltor has been correct since day one. The 13th is going to be a very BIG day for Pearl Jam fans of new music and tour dates. I can also confirm. If nothing happens on Tuesday, February 13th, you can call me out on these conversations for years to come. And just in case you get up (depending where you live) on the 13th and there is no news at that moment... 

1 pm EST, 12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST. 

You're welcome. 
    6pm GMT btw (had to google it lol)
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    Here's the 2016 odds. Pic was taken about 5 minutes before the submission window closed....

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    on2legs said:
    What's the chances of getting tickets in the lottery for those?

I assume priority 1 only has a chance, anything below that would be a definite loss ? 
    I remember in 2016 for both NY and Philly thru the 10c you could only win tickets for 1 of the 2 nights. If you won N1 you were automatically eliminated for N2. I got Philly 1 and had to go public sale for night 2. Wondering if they would do the same this time around? I don't recall if there was F2F in 2016.
  • Options
    edited February 6
    do they still show the odds? cant remember on the last tour.

also can u change what u apply for before it closes?
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    edited February 6
    just_one said:

Yes you can cancel and resubmit as many times as you want before the deadline. 
    And the last couple drawings had no odds 

• Options
    just_one said:

Yes you can cancel and resubmit as many times as you want before the deadline. 
    And the last couple drawings had no odds 

thats what i thought thanks
  • Options
    I think the 2018 tour was the last time they showed the odds.  Hopefully they bring that feature back. 

• Options
    Man what was I thinking going to only 4 shows in 2016 with those odds
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Man what was I thinking going to only 4 shows in 2016 with those odds
    and they did a seperate lottery for the Wrigley shows that year too. 

• Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 676
    JackD. said:
    kmcmanus said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

He’s reconfirmed since Christmas, yes.
    And honestly it’s poor form to call him out to re-re-confirm. He was nice enough to give us all a ton of great info, let’s not make it more trouble for him than it’s worth or he won’t want to do it next time.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Simple, if you don’t think the announcement is next week. Just tune out for a bit. Check back in 3-4 weeks and we’ll answer F2F questions for ya!
  • Options
    Creed just announced more shows through the end of the year. 

• Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    Simple, if you don’t think the announcement is next week. Just tune out for a bit. Check back in 3-4 weeks and we’ll answer F2F questions for ya!
    😆 hahaha!
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,328
    edited February 6
    just_one said:

Did not show odds in 2022/2023 that I can recall. 2020 definitely showed odds and I am pretty sure every city but NY/Baltimore were over 90% in 2020 with the new deal to get more 10c seats....but as seen in 2023 the seats you can get are not very good due to premium seating eating up the good spots. I guess it became pointless to show odds when it is 99% and higher.  

Here's to hoping they don't botch the lottery again and actually follow priority properly. 
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    edited February 6
    JojoRice said:
    😂
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    JojoRice said:
    But can they take me higher? 🤣
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,497
    They showed odds in 2020 but there were errors in the system.  That was the first time they used TM for the 10c draw.  Rather than fix the errors now they just don’t show odds at all.

There were odds in Dec 2019 for Euro 2020.  That was run by 10c not TM.  We don’t know if 10c will be running Europe again but if they are I’d expect odds on that.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,497
    steven87 said:
    JojoRice said:
    But can they take me higher? 🤣
    Womp womp 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 581
    If the 2/13 is true we should definitely get some teaser any day, right?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    Sirens4 said:
    If the 2/13 is true we should definitely get some teaser any day, right?
    I predict we'll get a reminder of some sort to have our membership updated on 2/10. Just a guess, though.
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 194

Welcome to America ? strange quote seeing as I live in Wales , the refundable hotels had already been booked and my frustration was in leaving it so late to book flights..
    and as for Thailand, yup, but seeing as my wife is Thai and I’ve been there 13 times in the last 11 yrs it wasn’t a desperation booking.
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
This discussion has been closed.