Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,216
    JojoRice said:
    Also, don't bother getting the commemorative tickets.  Still havn't received mine from the St Paul shows last year despite emailing TicketsToday. 
    Yeah, it's definitely a chore to get them. Especially if you've upgraded from your original seat assignments. However, I had no problem getting mine in 2022, even though I had upgraded all of those as well. Hopefully, whatever change was implemented between 2022 and 2023 will be undone.
    I got all mine as well after sending a few emails. I got the original seats, though - not all my upgrades.

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,283
    GlowGirl said:
    JojoRice said:
    Also, don't bother getting the commemorative tickets.  Still havn't received mine from the St Paul shows last year despite emailing TicketsToday. 
    Yeah, it's definitely a chore to get them. Especially if you've upgraded from your original seat assignments. However, I had no problem getting mine in 2022, even though I had upgraded all of those as well. Hopefully, whatever change was implemented between 2022 and 2023 will be undone.
    I got all mine as well after sending a few emails. I got the original seats, though - not all my upgrades.

Same
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,363
    GlowGirl said:
    JojoRice said:

I think that is what the original order is always tied to which is fine. Idk why they get confused after you upgrade though. just give me the original order for just the commemorative tickets 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,504
    JojoRice said:
    As someone once said, tickets tomorrow.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    JojoRice said:
    Exactly my experience.  No issues getting them in 22' even with upgrading my tickets.  2023 on the other hand.....
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    JojoRice said:
    100 Pacer said:
    JojoRice said:
    I still hope they do 4 separate lotteries for tickets....North America Spring, Europe, North American late summer/fall, Aussie. 
    Vancouver lottery will run separately on Ticketmaster Canada if I’m not mistaken?
    The 2020/2022 lottery had the Canadian & US shows together in the same lottery. 2016 as well. 
    I vaguely remember them separate. Ah well.
    I think you are right. I believe the US & Canadian ticketstoday lotteries ran separately, but at the same time.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Verified fan registration page is coming. You know it is. So if u get shut out of 10c tix, be prepared to go the verified fan route. Just saying.
    Verified Fan is useless
    True, for most. The first couple years they started doing it (for any bands), I used to get verified every time. But the last 4-5 years, I have never gotten it a single time.
    I have gotten a code a few times, but when you get to the VF sale, and finally make it from the queue into the place to buy it is a poop show with tickets raked over and disappearing as fast as you can click on them. I have had more luck lately with artist presales, and not even trying for VF.
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,240
    Question about US shows from a European. We need to pick up tickets at the show so the only way to sell is face to face on the night. How does it work in the states?
    Should have said thats for 10C tickets
    You get your 10c tickets through the TM app on your phone. Resell is not possible for European fans because you need a US account or credit card to resell your tickets. 
    Thanks was considering 1 week to see maybe 4 shows but if I only got ticket for 1 it would be a bit pointless and sounds like I couldn't then sell the 1 show I had
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Question about US shows from a European. We need to pick up tickets at the show so the only way to sell is face to face on the night. How does it work in the states?
    You get your 10c tickets through the TM app on your phone. Resell is not possible for European fans because you need a US account or credit card to resell your tickets. 
    Thanks was considering 1 week to see maybe 4 shows but if I only got ticket for 1 it would be a bit pointless and sounds like I couldn't then sell the 1 show I had
    Was your question about purchasing US tickets or for Euro shows? I think they Euro shows will run through Ticketstoday (Ticketmaster Request) as well this time
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,032
    edited February 5
    euchrid said:
    Was your question about purchasing US tickets or for Euro shows? I think they Euro shows will run through Ticketstoday (Ticketmaster Request) as well this time
    Euro tour general sale will be run by the local (country) sites, UK probably ticketmaster.co.uk and AXS.co.uk , Berlin Tickets.de and Barcelona Livenation.es

10c tickets will be via lottery and we will picked them up at the box office during the day of the show
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    Question was about US tickets 
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,607
    JojoRice said:
    Yes, please play Undone again in 2024, preferably at a west coast show that I'm at if that's not too much to ask for. 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    just_one said:
    euchrid said:
    Euro tour will be run by the local (country) sites, UK probably ticketmaster.co.uk and AXS.co.uk , Berlin Tickets.de and Barcelona Live nation.es

Yes that is what I am suggesting as well. With lottery done on each country Ticketmaster request site. The question / comment prior was about purchase and resale for Euro fans on US site.. but of course they could resell on their own country site if purchased from the local site for the local show :)
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 360
    LS164963 said:
    Last email reminder coming soon!!                                   
    Dear 10c members this is our last reminder that Feb 14 is Valentines Day. Don't forget about that special someone in your life. Head now to the shop for some new 2024 member items at  a di$counted price.

AWESOME😂😂😂😂

• Options
    JojoRice said:
    Yes, please play Undone again in 2024, preferably at a west coast show that I'm at if that's not too much to ask for. 
    I was hoping for and really believed that they were going to play it in Noblesville. I hope they do at the rescheduled show.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    JojoRice said:
    I may do another fillable PDF design that you guys can use to make your own ticket.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,688
    Got my OFF day activity all squared away …. Now let’s roll out those ON dates!!!

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    JojoRice said:
    I may do another fillable PDF design that you guys can use to make your own ticket.
    That would be cool.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,657
    URthekey said:
    Got my OFF day activity all squared away …. Now let’s roll out those ON dates!!!

Nice.  I am behind like 6,000 people in the queue.  I'll just look for last minute drops or sales like I did last weekend for U2.  It worked out.  
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,948
    URthekey said:

See you there. Just bought single GA as well
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    just_one said:
    euchrid said:
    Euro tour general sale will be run by the local (country) sites, UK probably ticketmaster.co.uk and AXS.co.uk , Berlin Tickets.de and Barcelona Livenation.es

10c tickets will be via lottery and we will picked them up at the box office during the day of the show
    Tickets.de is no more. I guess eventim.de is selling most of the Waldbuhne tickets these days.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    euchrid said:

Tickets.de is no more. I guess eventim.de is selling most of the Waldbuhne tickets these days.
    Saw something about not being all GA but allocated is that true?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,032
    URthekey said:

We allso already booked off work vacations, june 25 till july 10. Bring on those dates!!!
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    euchrid said:

Seems to depend on the show. Green Day has separate standing GA and seat GA sections. 
    https://www.eventim.de/event/green-day-the-saviors-tour-waldbuehne-berlin-17800836/

Some shows have different category seat GA sections. Some might even have assigned seats. 

Don't know more details, just checked some listings on evemtim site.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 64
    JojoRice said:
    I was hoping for and really believed that they were going to play it in Noblesville. I hope they do at the rescheduled show.
    I would second that.  Would love to hear Undone in Indi
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    mrk2 said:
    just_one said:
    euchrid said:

Seems to depend on the show. Green Day has separate standing GA and seat GA sections. 
    https://www.eventim.de/event/green-day-the-saviors-tour-waldbuehne-berlin-17800836/

Some shows have different category seat GA sections. Some might even have assigned seats. 

Don't know more details, just checked some listings on evemtim site.
    Guess we find out soon shame if PJ does that
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 52
    New 10c member. Firstly, thanks to everyone for sharing info on expected dates and tips on when/where to book etc. I hope you'll indulge a ticketing-related question. I'm only looking to get in--don't really care about seats and, to be honest, not comfortable paying much beyond the 160-200 range when I'm shelling out for family who aren't as invested in the band as me. If I'm just looking to get in, am I better served doing the 10c lottery/drawing or throwing in for the general on-sale? I was able to score Austin 2 tix last April through the general on-sale after winning that lottery and then grab face value Night 1 tix off Ticketmaster over the summer. My sense is the general on-sale will be fine for one of the dates I'm considering (Portland) but might be tricky for the others (Seattle 2, if the Climate Pledge rumor stands up, and Philly 2 if a work thing happens for me). Thanks in advance! 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,301
    GlowGirl said:
    JojoRice said:

Same
    Same and I had to nag numerous times
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    enddem said:
    New 10c member. Firstly, thanks to everyone for sharing info on expected dates and tips on when/where to book etc. I hope you'll indulge a ticketing-related question. I'm only looking to get in--don't really care about seats and, to be honest, not comfortable paying much beyond the 160-200 range when I'm shelling out for family who aren't as invested in the band as me. If I'm just looking to get in, am I better served doing the 10c lottery/drawing or throwing in for the general on-sale? I was able to score Austin 2 tix last April through the general on-sale after winning that lottery and then grab face value Night 1 tix off Ticketmaster over the summer. My sense is the general on-sale will be fine for one of the dates I'm considering (Portland) but might be tricky for the others (Seattle 2, if the Climate Pledge rumor stands up, and Philly 2 if a work thing happens for me). Thanks in advance! 

The 10C lottery is always before the general sale, so I think it's smart to enter the lottery and then use more public venues for shows you don't get.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    JD87070JD87070 Posts: 160
    enddem said:
    In last year’s tour, there were very few face value tickets in the general on-sale. Most of what was left after the 10c lottery was the higher priced tickets. But the demand might not be as great this year since it was only 9 shows last year. The nice thing about 10c is you’re getting face value tickets if you get them, so couldn’t hurt to put in for them and see what happens, then try your luck at general on sale if you strike out.
This discussion has been closed.