Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    edited January 30
    JD87070 said:
    JD87070 said:
    Guys. Refunds were offered tho. So the whole point of this talk is getting silly 😂 love y’all tho 
    we need these dates so this thread can conclude! We’re going mad
    Refunds weren’t “offered”, people who contacted Ticketmaster requesting them were granted them from what i’ve heard, but there was no communication at all to ticket holders saying they could get a refund if they didn’t want to wait for the rescheduled date. I’m sure it will be stated once the new show is announced, but as of now four months later, those of us with tickets haven’t been offered a refund and they closed out F2F immediately for the show also.
    My god man, fine. They weren’t offered. Just granted.... so if you want a refund they OFFER a phone number to grant you refund. My bad. Still a pretty dang easy process 
    All good. My main point was that i doubt many people went through the process of contacting TM for a refund since they didn’t make it easy, so there likely isn’t going to be a whole lot of tickets available when the other shows go on sale.
    I think we can all agree PJ management, they haven’t been the best as far as customer service over the past handful of years. So sadly it’s not surprising they haven’t made refunds easy....Obviously Ticketmaster sucks but as far as customer service, I’ve had better luck with TM than PJ the last few years...ever since that management change.
  • Options
    Probably a lot of platinum refunded.
  • Options
    mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 130
    Forgive me if this has already been discussed. And I realize that very few people chose to take refunds on their Noblesville tickets from last year. But I know that some did. Do you think there's any chance in hell that there'll be another lottery for those limited tickets that were returned?
    This is false on the refund talk. No one was given any option for a refund.
    Says that they were given the option in the cancellation announcement.
    Yes, in the email, but the original post from the user stated that people have already received a refund which is false.
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:
    I was thinking there would be a reminder on the 10th if announcement was to be 13th. Getting another reminder midway makes me think it may come earlier now. Seem to be posting more to social media too...surely wouldn't be another 15/16 days of that before announcing
    I’m thinking guessing dates get announced today 1/30 or Wednesday 1/31 as well as the first single as it coincides with the listening party in CA on 1/31
    It would be super awesome if that happens but the announcement date we’ve been getting since November is 2/13
    I know you are adamant with this but are you sure that's what you've read?

I've read every page since November. I don't recall one of those in the know (who I do trust) confirm anything about Feb 13.  My recollection is some mentioning they have announced tours a few days after the newsletter which then became speculation for Dec 13th.  Then the time past and others mentioned Feb 13th potentially, a few pages after that Feb 13th became the sort of defacto day.

Obviously not reading every comment with a lazer focus taking notes so I could be wrong.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:
    I was thinking there would be a reminder on the 10th if announcement was to be 13th. Getting another reminder midway makes me think it may come earlier now. Seem to be posting more to social media too...surely wouldn't be another 15/16 days of that before announcing
    I’m thinking guessing dates get announced today 1/30 or Wednesday 1/31 as well as the first single as it coincides with the listening party in CA on 1/31
    It would be super awesome if that happens but the announcement date we’ve been getting since November is 2/13
    I remember the date of 2/13, but why would such a specific date come out three months early?
    There was a pretty elaborate marketing plan in place for the Gigaton announcement. Scavenger hunt, etc. Could be something similar is in the works. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,535
    Looks like we are almost to the next stage of things. Someone's gonna find a hidden placement page on an arena site in the next week, maybe the json curse strikes again, maybe the greek accidentally posted 'tour on', there's gonna be talk about pending radio station concert announcements that turn out to be nothing related to PJ and eventually after the tour is announced and there are 200+ posts about lotto questions, SHZA will start stretching his fingers and testing his internet speed, getting ready to clean up all the GA's on F2F. 
    If the announcement is on 02/13, then I’d guess some of what u said will be coming to fruition soon. Certainly a show leak on TM or an Amazon presale leak for the new record. I’m guessing some arena sites have draft pages ready to go live with all the details already on the page. We should know soon.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,682
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:
    I remember the date of 2/13, but why would such a specific date come out three months early?
    Plans have already been in place for months. 

A friend mentioned in addition to the Feb 13 announcement the public on sale will be Feb 23.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Looks like we are almost to the next stage of things. Someone's gonna find a hidden placement page on an arena site in the next week, maybe the json curse strikes again, maybe the greek accidentally posted 'tour on', there's gonna be talk about pending radio station concert announcements that turn out to be nothing related to PJ and eventually after the tour is announced and there are 200+ posts about lotto questions, SHZA will start stretching his fingers and testing his internet speed, getting ready to clean up all the GA's on F2F. 
    If the announcement is on 02/13, then I’d guess some of what u said will be coming to fruition soon. Certainly a show leak on TM or an Amazon presale leak for the new record. I’m guessing some arena sites have draft pages ready to go live with all the details already on the page. We should know soon.
    I regularly check both https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearljam and https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/pearl-jam. Nothing yet. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,146
    edited January 30
    JimmyV said:
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:
    There was a pretty elaborate marketing plan in place for the Gigaton announcement. Scavenger hunt, etc. Could be something similar is in the works. 
    Yes, I remember the marketing for Gigaton very well, but the record was announced in January and then all the various marketing things started. But the day of Gigaton's announcement, no one knew.
    In this case, the date of February 13th has been circulating for three months, perhaps more. This all seems quite ridiculous to me.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Gutted posts coming soon!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 683
    KidAOK said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:

I've read every page since November. I don't recall one of those in the know (who I do trust) confirm anything about Feb 13.  My recollection is some mentioning they have announced tours a few days after the newsletter which then became speculation for Dec 13th.  Then the time past and others mentioned Feb 13th potentially, a few pages after that Feb 13th became the sort of defacto day.

Obviously not reading every comment with a lazer focus taking notes so I could be wrong.
    Facemeltor confirmed on page 81
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 683
    raindog80 said:
    In this case, the date of February 13th has been circulating for three months, perhaps more. This all seems quite ridiculous to me.
    No one’s saying it’s not ridiculous. But the date has been confirmed by people in the know. 
  • Options
    kmcmanus said:
    raindog80 said:
    No one’s saying it’s not ridiculous. But the date has been confirmed by people in the know. 
    Yes I know. Still pretty ridicolous. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    100 Pacer said:
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:
    Plans have already been in place for months. 

A friend mentioned in addition to the Feb 13 announcement the public on sale will be Feb 23.
    Are we still thinking this is for all four legs or just either Euro and/or US leg 1? 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,365
    I wonder if PJ will eventually start live streaming shows. Seems like it would be an easy money maker for the band, especially given how little they tour relative to some other acts. I'd think us die-hard fans would love it too. Seems like a win-win but then again I don't know how difficult the logistics are to stream and whether the associated economic benefits to the band would be enough to justify it.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    I wonder if PJ will eventually start live streaming shows. Seems like it would be an easy money maker for the band, especially given how little they tour relative to some other acts. I'd think us die-hard fans would love it too. Seems like a win-win but then again I don't know how difficult the logistics are to stream and whether the associated economic benefits to the band would be enough to justify it.
    I'd probably tune in to a live professionally streamed show every now and again 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    edited January 30
    Don't thik so but i sure hope so. Too much video cams on stage for the band... on every concert. 
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    I'd be down for that.  It would not change any of my plans to see shows, as seeing them live is 10x better. But I would definitely stream a show or two. 

1 free tour stream would be a cool 10Club benefit as well. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I mean maybe if you call and hassle them enough but I'm talking a standard process presented to the buyer for a refund.
    Yeah and there’s an email or something you’ve missed I bet, because over the decades of canceled and postponed shows, I’ve never had one problem getting a refund, except when it was MY FAULT due to card issues. 

Here's one example. Greg Dulli postponed his solo tour due to COVID. This was the messaging for several months if not a year. There was no easy refund option. Perhaps haggling with customer service but that is totally different.

You wouldn’t have gotten a refund email from the artist. It’s from the ticket distributor. Like for Ticketmaster it’s as easy as going in and clicking a few buttons. AXS it’s super easy, maybe I had to call them, but still very easy 
    Buddy, I've seen 50 shows a year for 25 years. I understand my way around ticketing platforms.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,535
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    I mean maybe if you call and hassle them enough but I'm talking a standard process presented to the buyer for a refund.
    Yeah and there’s an email or something you’ve missed I bet, because over the decades of canceled and postponed shows, I’ve never had one problem getting a refund, except when it was MY FAULT due to card issues. 

Here's one example. Greg Dulli postponed his solo tour due to COVID. This was the messaging for several months if not a year. There was no easy refund option. Perhaps haggling with customer service but that is totally different.

You wouldn’t have gotten a refund email from the artist. It’s from the ticket distributor. Like for Ticketmaster it’s as easy as going in and clicking a few buttons. AXS it’s super easy, maybe I had to call them, but still very easy 
    Buddy, I've seen 50 shows a year for 25 years. I understand my way around ticketing platforms.
    You’ve been to over 1,200 concerts? Good for you. I may have hit 200 recently.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,490
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

You’ve been to over 1,200 concerts? Good for you. I may have hit 200 recently.
    My ticket stub collection. It's a living!

• Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 189
    I think the “imminent” comment late last night/early today may have gotten some folks amped up for something earlier than 2/13. If it happens earlier than 2/13, cool! If not. We know what to look forward to. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,605
    raindog80 said:
    JimmyV said:
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:

The Juggler confirmed it with several winking GIFs.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

That’s awesome, buddy! I didn’t know we needed stats! I’m at like 15-20 yrs. And the times I’ve had to do the most work to get a refund was when it was my fault. Usually just a phone call needed at most. 
    I wasn’t taking shots at the number of shows you’ve been at. I wouldn’t care. Just saying what I’ve experienced. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    on2legs said:
    raindog80 said:
    JimmyV said:
    raindog80 said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:

The Juggler confirmed it with several winking GIFs.
    Damn maybe the 13th is not the date then lol. 
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    Wait....we thinking this week now? 👀
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    Wait....we thinking this week now? 👀
    If anyone in West Hollywood actually listens to Pearl Jam's new album tomorrow, the single and info about the album could actually be released this week. If only tomorrow someone in West Hollywood will listen to this...

pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    kmcmanus said:
    KidAOK said:
    kmcmanus said:
    Williston said:

Facemeltor confirmed on page 81
    Ah fair enough.  At the time I read that as people didn't believe the last tour announcement date the way they aren't believing this tour news, not specifically Feb 13th, I can see it now.

A fun look back in time to page 81 though.  just_one stating a Feb announcement for Europe is impossible for a number of reasons, each one wrong.  Good times.
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    If anything today...we're less than 15 mins away!!!
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    setlist41 said:
    If anything today...we're less than 15 mins away!!!
    gutted.....(soon)
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
This discussion has been closed.