Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 435
    Kwieneke said:
    setlist41 said:
    If anything today...we're less than 15 mins away!!!
    gutted.....(soon)
    Hahaa. I agree 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 684
    blairs1 said:
    I think the “imminent” comment late last night/early today may have gotten some folks amped up for something earlier than 2/13. If it happens earlier than 2/13, cool! If not. We know what to look forward to. 
    I took the “imminent” comment as someone mocking Jugs constant search for attention
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 435
    And nothing....
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Gutted to the max 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Two weeks - Imgflip
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 114
    raindog80 said:
    setlist41 said:
    Wait....we thinking this week now? 👀
    If anyone in West Hollywood actually listens to Pearl Jam's new album tomorrow, the single and info about the album could actually be released this week. If only tomorrow someone in West Hollywood will listen to this...

Where is the info on this?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Two weeks - Imgflip
    Come on Super Bowl squares!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Two weeks - Imgflip
    Come on Super Bowl squares!!!
    A tribute to The Breakfast Clubs Principal Vernon  Dazed
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options

07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    chalon said:
    raindog80 said:
    setlist41 said:
    Wait....we thinking this week now? 👀
    If anyone in West Hollywood actually listens to Pearl Jam's new album tomorrow, the single and info about the album could actually be released this week. If only tomorrow someone in West Hollywood will listen to this...

Where is the info on this?
    There's a seperate thread dedicated to it.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,494
    100 Pacer said:
    mpedone said:
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 
    People were getting Chicago as a 7th pick last year. 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.
    Now we know why so many people got nose bleed seats! 

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

Back on discussion I guess. Anyone got those Seattle dates locked down?

Yo! Those seats were awful!

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

But I don't expect that at all.
    You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.
    What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?

I'm in this same boat. Was a member back in 2003, but life got in the way. Rejoined in 2016 (fortunately before the more recent glut of memberships). Now have a 400K number. Got lucky in the Fenway lottery in 2018 and ended up in the 2nd row, but usually our seats aren't great. Decent-but-nothing-special. Got lucky in the "re-lottery" for the postponed 2020 show in Hamilton, but other than that, we're usually on the far side of whatever venue we're in. Been lucky to be in the lower bowl, but still pretty far away.
    Managed to snag a couple of pairs of F2F tickets for the doomed Baltimore show in 2020. That took literal HOURS of refreshing and rushing through the checkout process (and at odd times of day). It all depends on the venue and the date (Baltimore was a tiny venue on a Saturday, with 0 shows in the Boston or Philly area, so demand was pretty high), but it is doable.
    Fair warning, though, if you go secondary market (whatever that looks like) for Fenway, it might be worth taking an extra minute to take a good look at where the seat actually is. There is a non-zero chance you will be directly behind a large steel pole. Fun!
    Curious to see what demand will be like for Baltimore with Philly and Fenway shows as well.
    That Philly Saturday night is my #1 priority if it happens 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,687
    100 Pacer said:
    mpedone said:
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 
    People were getting Chicago as a 7th pick last year. 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.
    Now we know why so many people got nose bleed seats! 

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

Back on discussion I guess. Anyone got those Seattle dates locked down?

Yo! Those seats were awful!

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

But I don't expect that at all.
    You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.
    What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?

I'm in this same boat. Was a member back in 2003, but life got in the way. Rejoined in 2016 (fortunately before the more recent glut of memberships). Now have a 400K number. Got lucky in the Fenway lottery in 2018 and ended up in the 2nd row, but usually our seats aren't great. Decent-but-nothing-special. Got lucky in the "re-lottery" for the postponed 2020 show in Hamilton, but other than that, we're usually on the far side of whatever venue we're in. Been lucky to be in the lower bowl, but still pretty far away.
    Managed to snag a couple of pairs of F2F tickets for the doomed Baltimore show in 2020. That took literal HOURS of refreshing and rushing through the checkout process (and at odd times of day). It all depends on the venue and the date (Baltimore was a tiny venue on a Saturday, with 0 shows in the Boston or Philly area, so demand was pretty high), but it is doable.
    Fair warning, though, if you go secondary market (whatever that looks like) for Fenway, it might be worth taking an extra minute to take a good look at where the seat actually is. There is a non-zero chance you will be directly behind a large steel pole. Fun!
    Curious to see what demand will be like for Baltimore with Philly and Fenway shows as well.
    That Philly Saturday night is my #1 priority if it happens 
    See you there!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,530
    76 posts today and one tidbit, 100 Pacer’s note about a 2/23 public sale.  That’s something.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    76 posts today and one tidbit, 100 Pacer’s note about a 2/23 public sale.  That’s something.  
    I can confirm the 2/23 public sale date as well. 

2/13 = Album Info, New Single (Dark Matter), NA Tour dates (I do not know about Europe) 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,341
    That’s the most we’ve gotten in weeks. I’ll take it!
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 661

2/13 = Album Info, New Single (Dark Matter), NA Tour dates (I do not know about Europe) 
    I’d be amazed if we weren’t getting the full tour schedule at this time.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 684
    matt84 said:

The Europe peeps are already stressing, if they wait until after the NA dates somebody’s gonna lose it
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,199

Still wonder if we will get European tour announced this week / public sale next week with US on 13th Feb. With the third email reminder yesterday it really wouldn’t surprise me.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,199
    kmcmanus said:
    matt84 said:

The Europe peeps are already stressing, if they wait until after the NA dates somebody’s gonna lose it
    I don’t think we are stressing. We know they are playing. If they hadn’t announced Nos Alive and Mad Cool I would be stressed though!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,976
    JojoRice said:
    Gutted posts coming soon!
    "GUTTED"is getting kind of old maybe this year we could all be like:

I Got Shit!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,921
    raindog80 said:
    I wonder if PJ will eventually start live streaming shows. Seems like it would be an easy money maker for the band, especially given how little they tour relative to some other acts. I'd think us die-hard fans would love it too. Seems like a win-win but then again I don't know how difficult the logistics are to stream and whether the associated economic benefits to the band would be enough to justify it.
    Don't thik so but i sure hope so. Too much video cams on stage for the band... on every concert. 
    I've seen shows streamed on nugs.net where all the cameras seem to be remotely operated and at a distance from the stage.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,048
    Wait...where did this "its coming this week" info came from??
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,601
    BF25394 said:
    raindog80 said:
    I wonder if PJ will eventually start live streaming shows. Seems like it would be an easy money maker for the band, especially given how little they tour relative to some other acts. I'd think us die-hard fans would love it too. Seems like a win-win but then again I don't know how difficult the logistics are to stream and whether the associated economic benefits to the band would be enough to justify it.
    Don't thik so but i sure hope so. Too much video cams on stage for the band... on every concert. 
    I've seen shows streamed on nugs.net where all the cameras seem to be remotely operated and at a distance from the stage.
    Streaming shows would be great for those of us who don't live in places where they play and have to travel to see them.  
  • Options
    Btw im from europe and if nothing happens until feb 13 ill lose my mind lol 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    just_one said:
    may want to adjust your expectations
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,530
    just_one said:
    Imagine if nothing happens on Feb 13.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 514
    just_one said:
    Thought you already did.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    Thought you already did.
    Ohh i can always go a bit futher😅😅😅😅

But honestly if europe is not announced on feb 13 when the hell are they going to announcing it? With 3 months left? Makes no sense
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    Thought you already did.
    Ohh i can always go a bit futher😅😅😅😅

But honestly if europe is not announced on feb 13 when the hell are they going to announcing it? With 3 months left? Makes no sense
    I mean that’s how long leg 1 is getting 
This discussion has been closed.