Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,335
    I F2Fd my way to this seat at StPaul 2 show after selling/ buying about 6 x from my original 435xxx seat
    I eventually F2F’d my way from mediocre seats to the rail for both St. Paul shows (I was right behind that PJ 40 shirt in this one). If there’s no GA only option this time around, I’m inclined to just do F2F. If you put the time in, you will be rewarded. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    steven87 said:
    I F2Fd my way to this seat at StPaul 2 show after selling/ buying about 6 x from my original 435xxx seat
    I eventually F2F’d my way from mediocre seats to the rail for both St. Paul shows (I was right behind that PJ 40 shirt in this one). If there’s no GA only option this time around, I’m inclined to just do F2F. If you put the time in, you will be rewarded. 
    I don't know....I put in waaaayyyy too many hours and I only scored really good upgrades for 1 show on F2F. For the other 3 shows, there were some kind folks here who helped me. But each of those cases were due to very misfortune circumstances - not the way to feel too cheery about the upgrades.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    DFBrooksDFBrooks Posts: 84
    Has anyone seen anything more on this?

i think Leg 1 will start in Canada and then to the south finishing in Vegas.

Vancouver
    Seattle x2
    Portland
    Bottle Rock (24,25 or 26)
    Sacramento
    LA x2
    Vegas x 2
    I got id
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    PJ should add Detroit to the tour to give Lions fans something to think about besides how they blew that game tonight.  That was brutal.  
    No kidding!
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 246
    DFBrooks said:
    Has anyone seen anything more on this?

i think Leg 1 will start in Canada and then to the south finishing in Vegas.

Vancouver
    Seattle x2
    Portland
    Bottle Rock (24,25 or 26)
    Sacramento
    LA x2
    Vegas x 2
    Current rumours are on page 1 of this thread
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Bunting10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Lame
    I mean, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.  
    For the record I was calling the other guy’s post lame, not the thread lol.  
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Lame
    Understood.  I was referring to the other guy, not you.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    macatae said:
    Lame
    Understood.  I was referring to the other guy, not you.  
    Sweet!  I figured, but wanted to make sure lol.  
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    Zod said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 
    People were getting Chicago as a 7th pick last year. 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.
    Now we know why so many people got nose bleed seats! 

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

Back on discussion I guess. Anyone got those Seattle dates locked down?

Yo! Those seats were awful!

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

But I don't expect that at all.
    You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.

Except, on last years tour, you couldn't choose GA only.  I hope they bring it back.  I think a lot of people put in, didn't get GA and tossed their tickets back in the pool (which pushes the fans that do go way further back).  With the Fan2Fan portal tickets kind of became disposable because you can sell them at no cost and no loss :(
    I’d argue premium made more of a push dent.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    I'll be joining some others with rolling on the F2F for tickets. Lottery for some safety, but I got stuck sitting in my 10c seats when there were way better seats available on TM. I won't complain about the system, there are folks somewhere trying to do the best they can for fans. There are folks elsewhere trying to make a buck. It's never gonna be ideal.

I will complain about not being able to sell tickets below face value. F2F is to help tickets from inflating. Protecting the consumer. Absolutely fine. But if I have 300 level 10c tickets and see 100 level on TM, I'll basically have to eat my tickets if I want the closer seats. I couldn't even sell for 1/2 price. That's messed up, imo.

Hoping for that Vegas show!

Separately, the lineup for Bourbon and Beyond is looking pretty good...
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    edited January 29
    PJinIL said:
    I'll be joining some others with rolling on the F2F for tickets. Lottery for some safety, but I got stuck sitting in my 10c seats when there were way better seats available on TM. I won't complain about the system, there are folks somewhere trying to do the best they can for fans. There are folks elsewhere trying to make a buck. It's never gonna be ideal.

I will complain about not being able to sell tickets below face value. F2F is to help tickets from inflating. Protecting the consumer. Absolutely fine. But if I have 300 level 10c tickets and see 100 level on TM, I'll basically have to eat my tickets if I want the closer seats. I couldn't even sell for 1/2 price. That's messed up, imo.

If you have bad tickets. Sell them on F2F instantly. There will be better tickets available. I sold absolutely awful tickets for the United Center last year. Listed them literally asap, and because of the hype, they sold almost instantly.  Got GA to both UC shows.  

Post edited by tylermoore on
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,330
    PJinIL said:

This is the way.  Except for those pro scalper states like NY and IL.  Yucky Yucky pro scalper rules - gross.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,408
    100 Pacer said:
    Zod said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.

Except, on last years tour, you couldn't choose GA only.  I hope they bring it back.  I think a lot of people put in, didn't get GA and tossed their tickets back in the pool (which pushes the fans that do go way further back).  With the Fan2Fan portal tickets kind of became disposable because you can sell them at no cost and no loss :(
    I’d argue premium made more of a push dent.

Definitely. I do wonder, as a business model, if you took the extra money they were trying to make on platinum tickets and spread it out over all the tickets, how much more would we end up paying per ticket?  Maybe it's worth paying a little more for tickets to not have platinum, especially when so many of the best tickets now go to platinum :(
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    edited January 29
    PJinIL said:

If you have bad tickets. Sell them on F2F instantly. There will be better tickets available. I sold absolutely awful tickets for the United Center last year. Listed them literally asap, and because of the hype, they sold almost instantly.  Got GA to both UC shows.  

A lot of people got stuck with extras for the California shows in 2022 with this strategy.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    edited January 29
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?

I'm in this same boat. Was a member back in 2003, but life got in the way. Rejoined in 2016 (fortunately before the more recent glut of memberships). Now have a 500K number. Got lucky in the Fenway lottery in 2018 and ended up in the 2nd row, but usually our seats aren't great. Decent-but-nothing-special. Got lucky in the "re-lottery" for the postponed 2020 show in Hamilton, but other than that, we're usually on the far side of whatever venue we're in. Been lucky to be in the lower bowl, but still pretty far away.
    Managed to snag a couple of pairs of F2F tickets for the doomed Baltimore show in 2020. That took literal HOURS of refreshing and rushing through the checkout process (and at odd times of day). It all depends on the venue and the date (Baltimore was a tiny venue on a Saturday, with 0 shows in the Boston or Philly area, so demand was pretty high), but it is doable.
    Fair warning, though, if you go secondary market (whatever that looks like) for Fenway, it might be worth taking an extra minute to take a good look at where the seat actually is. There is a non-zero chance you will be directly behind a large steel pole. Fun!
    Post edited by mpedone on
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    edited January 29
    PJinIL said:

A lot of people got stuck with extras for the California shows in 2022 with this strategy.  
    Worked for me in Oakland. Had bad seats that I sold right away. Like right when F2F started. And then two days before the shows, bought amazing seats in Mike’s side. 
    It’s what I’ve done every show since then actually, and maybe I’ve gotten lucky, but it’s worked beautifully every time 
    Post edited by tylermoore on
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    As far as seats goes, i've kind of gotten to the point where I've had the most amazing experiences possible, and I'm good with just being in the building. If I get GA, cool. If not, that's cool too. 

98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    I honestly wasn't that impressed by my GA experience in 2023. Like having my own reserved spot, even if it is farther away. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    mpedone said:
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?

I'm in this same boat. Was a member back in 2003, but life got in the way. Rejoined in 2016 (fortunately before the more recent glut of memberships). Now have a 400K number. Got lucky in the Fenway lottery in 2018 and ended up in the 2nd row, but usually our seats aren't great. Decent-but-nothing-special. Got lucky in the "re-lottery" for the postponed 2020 show in Hamilton, but other than that, we're usually on the far side of whatever venue we're in. Been lucky to be in the lower bowl, but still pretty far away.
    Managed to snag a couple of pairs of F2F tickets for the doomed Baltimore show in 2020. That took literal HOURS of refreshing and rushing through the checkout process (and at odd times of day). It all depends on the venue and the date (Baltimore was a tiny venue on a Saturday, with 0 shows in the Boston or Philly area, so demand was pretty high), but it is doable.
    Fair warning, though, if you go secondary market (whatever that looks like) for Fenway, it might be worth taking an extra minute to take a good look at where the seat actually is. There is a non-zero chance you will be directly behind a large steel pole. Fun!
    Curious to see what demand will be like for Baltimore with Philly and Fenway shows as well.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    100 Pacer said:
    mpedone said:
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

I'm in this same boat. Was a member back in 2003, but life got in the way. Rejoined in 2016 (fortunately before the more recent glut of memberships). Now have a 400K number. Got lucky in the Fenway lottery in 2018 and ended up in the 2nd row, but usually our seats aren't great. Decent-but-nothing-special. Got lucky in the "re-lottery" for the postponed 2020 show in Hamilton, but other than that, we're usually on the far side of whatever venue we're in. Been lucky to be in the lower bowl, but still pretty far away.
    Curious to see what demand will be like for Baltimore with Philly and Fenway shows as well.

The rumored dates for Fenway seem pretty terrible. Sunday and Tuesday in September. That's our local show, but we'll probably only be able to get to Sunday, as my partner is a professor and has to teach clinical Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, so a show in Boston Tuesday night is a non-starter for us. Philly is better, as there's a Saturday in there, but Saturday-Monday in September isn't great either. On the other hand, Baltimore is on a Thursday. I think it will still be tough (smaller venue and people not wanting to miss out on the non-makeup makeup date), but I'm guessing not as crazy as 2020. I think that of the NYC-Philly-Baltimore-Boston swing, Philly on Saturday is going to be the hardest get.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    PJinIL said:

I did the same. Started in the 300 level for Chicago, sold the 300s early on with no problem, and ended up 7th row side stage for N1 and GA for N2. I think that in light of my mediocre membership number, I might just rely on F2F going forward, with the exception of “get in the building” shows like MSG. 
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Alright, we got rumored dates, when is the rumored release date lol
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    a5pj said:
    2/13
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    a5pj said:
    Feb 13
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,613
    a5pj said:
    Album release date?  Early April has been floating around but haven't heard any concrete traction yet.  I think the Feb 13 rumor date has been for the tour mainly and maybe the single out and info about the album. 
  • Options
    LinhasportLinhasport Porto - Portugal Posts: 61
    I got mail
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

It's tough when people have financial difficulties and it certainly sucks to lose your spot in the club because of it.  But I just want to stick up for the ten club here because I know over the years they have been very forgiving when people have missed their renewal dates and they have allowed people to regain their previous numbers. My best advice would be to contact the ten club if financial difficulties are impacting your ability to renew your membership.  The worst they can say is no.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    ah thanks for the info, missed them last time around so im super pumped for this tour!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Yet another membership reminder. I believe we’re up to 3 now. This has gotta be the most membership reminders we’ve ever gotten leading up to a tour announcement. 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 188
    another reminder to keep membership up to date today. 

unlikely we’ll hear anything before 2/13.
This discussion has been closed.