Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    I bet that if they’re gonna continue to use upper deck seats, it’s going to be it’s own separate option at a discount for venues like NY, Philly, and Seattle 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    deb1211 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Who you picking for tomorrow?  I got Kc and Sam Fran.  
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    Same
    I’m going with Detroit-KC so the last game of the year will be the same as the first game.  And I recall watching the first quarter of said first game at a sports bar in the United Center before a certain band took the stage.  
    Sounds like we were probably unknowingly having drinks together.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    flanosmasseurflanosmasseur Posts: 217
    edited January 28
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 
    People were getting Chicago as a 7th pick last year. 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.
    Now we know why so many people got nose bleed seats! 

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

Back on discussion I guess. Anyone got those Seattle dates locked down?

Yo! Those seats were awful!

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

But I don't expect that at all.
    You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.
    Wait until you find out there is no GA or nothing option :wink:
    Increasingly, the value of the membership is the forum and not the tickets.  
    For newer members, you can almost definitely score better seats through F2F than through the 10c presale. As someone with a middle of the pack membership number (461XXX), I’m going to be very conflicted about what to do about the presale if there is no GA only option. 

All Those Yesterdays...
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.

Membership #431xxx earned me level 300 tickets in I believe the 8th and 9th rows for both Chicago shows last year. 300 level tickets were readily available last year as well.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,975
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    Oh it's the shits. I renew membership when I feel my voice may contribute to the community.deb1211 said:
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
    I hear this often. Some of us like Tyler/1ThoughtUnKnown has had housing insecurities over the years, or no/poor credit, making renewals a luxury.

Remember when we used to get names like "Ghosts" when they counted our posts? Maybe the 10 Club administrators/benefacticiaries who have had a financial secure life need to revisit how we value members. Or count when we initially joined, not when we were able to pay?
    Realistically that’s not going to happen.  Happy to strategize with you when the announcement comes out if you want.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Rooting for Detroit and against Kansas City. 
    This.... 
    As a member of Steelers Nation I can't "cheer" for either AFC team. Just hope Detroit gives us a Super Bowl to care about...
    I’m a pats fan.  I agree with you… however the Steelers would also be on my no cheer list hahaha
  • Options
    edited January 28
    Spunkie said:
    100 Pacer said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Realistically that’s not going to happen.  Happy to strategize with you when the announcement comes out if you want.  

Insert systemic racism rant...

Thanks RS, kind of you, as always.

Other than my daughter's privileged stadium touring fan trip, likely I'll just sing n dance once in my hometown!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,791
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

I would say yes g.a or nothing 10c seats are not good. And anyway g.a is great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited January 28
    ^ Ideally people would get tickets in their hometown to cut down on air pollution and AirBNB caused homelessness, too.

A database search/sort from our tech wizards is a realistic ask?

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

I would say yes g.a or nothing 10c seats are not good. And anyway g.a is great
    Right! I mean, how else are you going to get even and piss on the guys?
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    👀  🤦
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    Wondering how F2F will work for Wrigley, they don’t use Ticketmaster for their tickets. I don’t think Fenway does either
    For other shows I've seen at Wrigley: show dates and sale dates are announced. 10am rolls around and you log into the Ballpark app or online and try to quickly find and purchase the seats you want.

I can't recall if there were verified fan pre-sales - I think so? 
  • Options
    njhaley1 said:
    Wondering how F2F will work for Wrigley, they don’t use Ticketmaster for their tickets. I don’t think Fenway does either
    For other shows I've seen at Wrigley: show dates and sale dates are announced. 10am rolls around and you log into the Ballpark app or online and try to quickly find and purchase the seats you want.

I think there were verified presales. I know there were definitely season ticket holder presales for the stadium shows. I never bought tix to any of the Fenway shows when they first went onsale, but was always able to pick them up in a drop a few days before the show, through other fans, or through another 10c lottery for those who wren't selected the first time. 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,532
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Wait until you find out there is no GA or nothing option :wink:

So the ticketseller gets fees everytime shitty PJ club ticket is resold? 

No
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Rooting for Detroit and against Kansas City. 
    This.... 
    As a member of Steelers Nation I can't "cheer" for either AFC team. Just hope Detroit gives us a Super Bowl to care about...
    I’m a pats fan.  I agree with you… however the Steelers would also be on my no cheer list hahaha
    As the Pats are on mine
  • Options
    I F2Fd my way to this seat at StPaul 2 show after selling/ buying about 6 x from my original 435xxx seat
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    Spunkie said:
    ^ Ideally people would get tickets in their hometown to cut down on air pollution and AirBNB caused homelessness, too.

A database search/sort from our tech wizards is a realistic ask?

Except when PJ doesn't come to your hometown 
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 530
    I F2Fd my way to this seat at StPaul 2 show after selling/ buying about 6 x from my original 435xxx seat
    My buddy and I are  two rows directly behind you and did the same exact thing to land the seats.  
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    edited January 28
    njhaley1 said:

I’m not asking about how sales are going to work. Just the Fan to Fan option. I’ve gotten plenty of tickets to wrigley! The fan to fan option is a Ticketmaster thing. Like we both stated, you use a different app for ballpark shows. I’m not worried about, just curious how it’ll work 
    Post edited by tylermoore on
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    njhaley1 said:

I’m not asking about how sales are going to work. Just the Fan to Fan option. I’ve gotten plenty of tickets to wrigley! The fan to fan option is a Ticketmaster thing. Like we both stated, you use a different app for ballpark shows. I’m not worried about, just curious how it’ll work 
    Duh. My reading comprehension isn't so good today.

Good question, I'm curious too. 
  • Options
    JoMa1998JoMa1998 London, Ontario Posts: 33
    DM282158 said:
    My buddy and I are  two rows directly behind you and did the same exact thing to land the seats.  
    We did the same thing for St. Paul night 1. I think the exact same seats and F2F, 4 set of tickets to get them. Mike's wife and son were sitting on a speaker box below us, eating pizza.  He came over to visit a few times.

2005.09.12-London
    2006.05.09-Toronto
    2007.08.05-Lolla, Grant Park
    2008.08.13-EV Toronto
    2009.08.21-Toronto; 2009.10.30-Philly
    2010.05.06-Columbus; 2010.05.07-Noblesville
    2011.06.26-EV Detroit; 2011.09.11-Toronto; 2011.09.12-Toronto; 2011.09.15-Hamilton
    2013.07.16-London; 2013.07.19-Wrigley Field
    2014.10.16-Detroit
    2016.05.08-Ottawa; 2016.05.10-Toronto; 2016.05.12-Toronto; 2016.08.20-Wrigley Field; 2016.08.22-Wrigley Field
    2018.08.18-Wrigley Field; 2018.08.20-Wrigley Field
    2021.09.24/25/26-Ohana Festival; 2021.10.01/02-Ohana Encore
    2022.09.03-Ottawa; 2022.09.06-Hamilton; 2022.09.08-Toronto; 2022-09-15 Nashville 
    2023.08.31-Minneapolis; 2023.09.02-Minneapolis; 2023.09.05-Chicago; 2023.09.07-Chicago; 2023.09.29/30/10.01-Ohana Festival
    2024.05.04-Vancouver; 2024.05.06-Vancouver; 2023.05.10-Portland

• Options
    JoMa1998 said:
    DM282158 said:
    We did the same thing for St. Paul night 1. I think the exact same seats and F2F, 4 set of tickets to get them. Mike's wife and son were sitting on a speaker box below us, eating pizza.  He came over to visit a few times.
    Same thing minus the pizza for Night 2 haha. Along with the opening band. The singer was absolutely rocking the fuck out during Porch side stage which was surreal, awesome, and made that rendition of Porch even better. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    DM282158 said:
    JoMa1998 said:
    DM282158 said:
    Same thing minus the pizza for Night 2 haha. Along with the opening band. The singer was absolutely rocking the fuck out during Porch side stage which was surreal, awesome, and made that rendition of Porch even better. 
    Yep... that's why people need to relax about tickets right now..
    Everything works out. I thought I was gonna trade for a GA but this was wayyyyyyy better. Except for crazy bitch in front of me who said I hit her and she cried to her drunk boyfriend who tried to intimidate me saying he would kick my ass... I'm a 59 yr old... he was much younger. He talked to security guy over by the side who rolled his eyes at drunk idiot and didn't do anything. 

• Options
    JoMa1998JoMa1998 London, Ontario Posts: 33
    DM282158 said:
    JoMa1998 said:
    DM282158 said:
    We had very similar seats on Stone's side for Night 2, a few rows higher, awesome seats. I think it took us 2 sets of F2F  to get those and those 2 sets are still unpaid by TM. Being Canadian, no US bank account, that creates a whole different set of issues getting our money back. You gotta love TM. 

2005.09.12-London
    2006.05.09-Toronto
    2007.08.05-Lolla, Grant Park
    2008.08.13-EV Toronto
    2009.08.21-Toronto; 2009.10.30-Philly
    2010.05.06-Columbus; 2010.05.07-Noblesville
    2011.06.26-EV Detroit; 2011.09.11-Toronto; 2011.09.12-Toronto; 2011.09.15-Hamilton
    2013.07.16-London; 2013.07.19-Wrigley Field
    2014.10.16-Detroit
    2016.05.08-Ottawa; 2016.05.10-Toronto; 2016.05.12-Toronto; 2016.08.20-Wrigley Field; 2016.08.22-Wrigley Field
    2018.08.18-Wrigley Field; 2018.08.20-Wrigley Field
    2021.09.24/25/26-Ohana Festival; 2021.10.01/02-Ohana Encore
    2022.09.03-Ottawa; 2022.09.06-Hamilton; 2022.09.08-Toronto; 2022-09-15 Nashville 
    2023.08.31-Minneapolis; 2023.09.02-Minneapolis; 2023.09.05-Chicago; 2023.09.07-Chicago; 2023.09.29/30/10.01-Ohana Festival
    2024.05.04-Vancouver; 2024.05.06-Vancouver; 2023.05.10-Portland

• Options
    JoMa1998 said:
    DM282158 said:
    JoMa1998 said:
    DM282158 said:
    We had very similar seats on Stone's side for Night 2, a few rows higher, awesome seats. I think it took us 2 sets of F2F  to get those and those 2 sets are still unpaid by TM. Being Canadian, no US bank account, that creates a whole different set of issues getting our money back. You gotta love TM. 
    Had the same thing happen for Toronto 2022 (live in Boston). What an absolute cluster!!!!! 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,039
    2 weeks away from the rumoured annoucement!!

Hopefully earlier lol
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,222
    DM282158 said:
    I see me at the rail - and also had multiple buys and sells on TM to get there.

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,295
    I did the same for both nights, only the opposite side of the stage. N2 I was front row on the aisle. N1 I was 3rd row on the aisle.
    N2 I was actually sitting next to Jill. We chatted quite a bit. She's an extremely nice person. Not sure if I was expecting her to be stuck-up or standoffish at all. But she blew me away with how kind she was.

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    PJ should add Detroit to the tour to give Lions fans something to think about besides how they blew that game tonight.  That was brutal.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
This discussion has been closed.