Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Who you picking for tomorrow?  I got Kc and Sam Fran.  
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,503
    Bunting10 said:
    macatae said:
    Ive had it with this thread and the pointless topics discussed apart from what the thread is supposed to be about. I will just be patient and wait till some official dates are confirmed if any are. 
    Lame
    I mean, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,301
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    Same
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,893
    njhaley1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    wich Mirror Ball songs is NY playing?

That album is one of my all time favorites, with Im the Ocean at the top.
    He played "I'm the Ocean," "Song X" and "Throw Your Hatred Down." These were solo performances. He was not accompanied by a band. At most shows, he played two of the three songs. At least once, he played all three.
    7/13 he did all three - I was there with my daughter. We were just passing through LA and last minute tickets were unbelievably affordable.

I would bet he's playing Ohana as well. Just hope it's Friday or Saturday, we can't stay for Sunday. 
    Yes, I was also there. That's why I was confident he did it "at least once." :)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    Same
    I’m going with Detroit-KC so the last game of the year will be the same as the first game.  And I recall watching the first quarter of said first game at a sports bar in the United Center before a certain band took the stage.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    The superbowl I want but I bet Kc and San Fran. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,974
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 
    People were getting Chicago as a 7th pick last year. 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.
    Now we know why so many people got nose bleed seats! 

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

Back on discussion I guess. Anyone got those Seattle dates locked down?

Yo! Those seats were awful!

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

But I don't expect that at all.
    You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    Same
    I’m going with Detroit-KC so the last game of the year will be the same as the first game.  And I recall watching the first quarter of said first game at a sports bar in the United Center before a certain band took the stage.  
    I'm from Maryland so have to go with the Ravens
  • Options
    macatae said:
    we reached the bottom when we start talking about peeing into each others but we are back on track now i believe.
    Ahhh...Pearl Jam ♥️  good times!
  • Options
    duderinoduderino Posts: 1
    I was at Bridge School and saw Pearl Jam do Let me sleep way back when and I’m still a fan Neill Young & Tom Petty also ,  seen Pearl Jam 30 times Neil 15 Tom 10 want to do Fenway as my last ride 
    good places to stay ? Eat ? Drink ? I really don’t post stuff  just want to enjoy Fenway 
    im a Giants/baseball fan did Wrigley Mariners park  Oakland A’s (Stones) so just want to know good places to stay around Fenway  or close enough I have never been to Boston . 
  • Options
    deb1211 said:
    deb1211 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Baltimore and Detroit 
    Same
    I'm from Maryland so have to go with the Ravens
    They do look like the best team.  I’m just predicting the bookend matchup because it would be cool and somehow it’s hard to imagine no Taylor Swift storyline at the Las Vegas SB.  

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,334
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    It’s a close call, but I’m going Ravens and 9ers. Also, maybe as they’re heading to commercial break, they’ll play another 5-second musical snippet that we’ll all mistake for the new PJ song 🤣
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,060
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:
    Is it typically harder to score Seattle tickets through 10C than other cities? We have traveled several times for PJ shows but haven't done Seattle yet and would like to this time around. We would most likely put in for seats for both nights. Thanks in advance! 

If they get the same amount of tickets and don’t botch the lotto again you should be good with reserved for both nights as your first and second picks. 
    Would depend on the venue though, Chicago’s arena seats more than most arenas do. United Center’s stated concert capacity is 6,000 more than Climate Pledge Arena’s. But still, especially with more shows this year than last, you should be able to get 10C tix for both.

I find it interesting that the UC is able to add 2500 seats for a concert vs a hockey game but Climate Pledge can only add 100. 

I would prefer to see fewer 10C seats but better seat locations...even if that means I miss out on a getting drawn for a show. Waaaayyyy too many 10C in the 300's that could have ended up purchased for face/close to face.

You're telling me that as a member, if I put my name in a draw, they could stick me with the shit tickets. Jesus. Guess it's GA or nothing.
    Wait until you find out there is no GA or nothing option :wink:
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Increasingly, the value of the membership is the forum and not the tickets.  

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,678
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

What’s your membership number? If you’re a relatively new member you might be better off waiting until the lottery and public on sale conclude before attempting on F2F. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 305
    BF25394 said:
    njhaley1 said:
    BF25394 said:
    wich Mirror Ball songs is NY playing?

That album is one of my all time favorites, with Im the Ocean at the top.
    He played "I'm the Ocean," "Song X" and "Throw Your Hatred Down." These were solo performances. He was not accompanied by a band. At most shows, he played two of the three songs. At least once, he played all three.
    7/13 he did all three - I was there with my daughter. We were just passing through LA and last minute tickets were unbelievably affordable.

I would bet he's playing Ohana as well. Just hope it's Friday or Saturday, we can't stay for Sunday. 
    Yes, I was also there. That's why I was confident he did it "at least once." :)
    Hi five! There was an AUD out there I found. Listened to it again this morning and realized the taper must not have been too far from us - I heard my daughter crying about getting her ice cream all over her hands (she's 7).
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,999
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Rooting for Detroit and against Kansas City. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,525
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    This.... 
    As a member of Steelers Nation I can't "cheer" for either AFC team. Just hope Detroit gives us a Super Bowl to care about...
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,525
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Yep!!! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,334
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

For newer members, you can almost definitely score better seats through F2F than through the 10c presale. As someone with a middle of the pack membership number (461XXX), I’m going to be very conflicted about what to do about the presale if there is no GA only option. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,678
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

For newer members, you can almost definitely score better seats through F2F than through the 10c presale. As someone with a middle of the pack membership number (461XXX), I’m going to be very conflicted about what to do about the presale if there is no GA only option. 
    💯 F2F if I was in your position for non-GA.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    My number sucks since I let it lapse years ago but I just do the lottery and then sell after I score better seats on f2f. Hopefully it keeps working 
  • Options
    edited January 28
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

So the ticketseller gets fees everytime shitty PJ club ticket is resold? 

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Wondering how F2F will work for Wrigley, they don’t use Ticketmaster for their tickets. I don’t think Fenway does either
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Same.  Although for high demand shows like MSG/Philly, it’s probably worth rolling the dice.

• Options
    Wondering how F2F will work for Wrigley, they don’t use Ticketmaster for their tickets. I don’t think Fenway does either
    That’s a really good question.

• Options
    JD87070JD87070 Posts: 160
    No F2F for Wrigley, Illinois’ legislature has made it illegal to hinder the scalping of tickets. 
  • Options
    edited January 28
    JD87070 said:
    No F2F for Wrigley, Illinois’ legislature has made it illegal to hinder the scalping of tickets. 
    Reselling is a better term instead of an oppressive, hypocritical Indigenous racial slur.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,535
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    macatae said:
    Same
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    Spunkie said:
    PJNB said:
    JD87070 said:
    PJNB said:

Except, on last years tour, you couldn't choose GA only.  I hope they bring it back.  I think a lot of people put in, didn't get GA and tossed their tickets back in the pool (which pushes the fans that do go way further back).  With the Fan2Fan portal tickets kind of became disposable because you can sell them at no cost and no loss :(
This discussion has been closed.