Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    philp33 said:
    philp33 said:
    Why are they fools? Parroting what people here have been saying for a long time
    This is a reputable publication written by a well established local entertainment columnist who I'm sure has a connection or two at MGM. He is pretty certain they are hitting Vegas for at least one show on the 16th. He clearly alludes at the end that the MGM Grand is verified. Just not the Sphere rumor.
    Agree.. I'm not the one that called them Fools...
    My bad...I shouldn't have quote-replied to you.
    Yes.. read the whole thing please
    Really?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,408
    Sooooo....yeah, how about those tour dates? I'm really curious what they will do with those Seattle dates.
    Why exactly do we think they’re being moved. I know someone suggested that was the case, but was there ever a reason they gave or a source of any kind? 
    I cannot recall who first mentioned it, but the idea of it was confirmed by "Mike McCready." At least that there could be changes to the Seattle dates. Unclear if that means they are shifted by a day or two or the possibility of doing 1 SEA show leg 1 and the 2nd SEA show leg 2. 

Also mentioned was a very small rehearsal show MAYBE, but unlikely something us normal folks would have a chance of getting into.
    Bummer. Definitely throws a wrench into the plan but oh well. The one time I bother to book rooms ahead of time 😅 so blame me, if I wouldn’t have booked anything, nothing would’ve changed 
    I wasn't planning on SEA shows at all...but if they move 1 between Vancouver and Portland, that changes things.

And IF they were to do the Gorge, I'd have to give that serious consideration as well. It's already difficult enough thinking about missing another Missoula show. 

At any rate, damn you @tylermoore

Similar boat.   When the tour was bookended by two shows in Vancouver and two in Seattle, I was leaning towards the two in Vancouver (same country, less demand for tickets etc..).   With Seattle on the other end, and shows spaced apart by a day, that's a lot of vacation days, hotel expenses, and travel off the Island I live on.   It's easier when they're back to back.   If they snuck a seattle show in there and/or there's one at the Gorge.. damn.  I haven't been to the Gorge in 10 years, I'm overdue :)
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 263
    edited January 22
    setlist41 said:
    Anybody have an updated Indy date now that conflicts with another artist?
    Still the 26th as far as I know. Someone just pmd me telling me its the 25th but thats New Kids. 
    @Facemeltor Thank you so much for the information you have given us.   I was just wondering if you had any insight to the venue for the shows in LA.  Thanks to you I have been able to get off work, just curious where the shows may be.  Did it used to be a place of Magic?  It it outdoors?

Thanks again!
    Post edited by MM70435 on
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 114
    I’d be shocked if LA were anywhere other than The Forum again.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,039
    im just frustated at this point with the lack of communication regarding the european tour
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,144
    just_one said:
    im just frustated at this point with the lack of communication regarding the european tour
    + 1, and many more. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,036
    I guess the only additional clues we have for Europe is that no other acts have booked the rumoured venues on the suspected dates.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 326
    I think it's a little late to announce Europe...hope we get it soon...
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,144
    edited January 22
    Just dozen or so shows in '24? What? 

"Penciled-in dozen or so shows in ‘24." - From JA official IG account

"I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:

Saw this over the weekend. Not sure if he was talking about PEST or PJ. Guess we’ll find out…
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    In context that could refer to anything. Shows he's planning to see, etc.
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 80
    raindog80 said:

I'm a little bit confused now. They didn't made any no festival announcement and now Jeff says this on his instagram page. 
    Has anyone any update for upcoming announcements or future shows???
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,949
    raindog80 said:

I'm a little bit confused now. They didn't made any no festival announcement and now Jeff says this on his instagram page. 
    Relax - its coming. 

apparently in 3 weeks. We know they are playing the states, we know they have two shows in europe already, and we know they are heading back to the states after that. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 682
    I know they’ve slowed down but c’mon there’s no way they are only playing 12 shows in an album release year. 
    There gonna make an announcement in 3 weeks and it’ll be extremely close to what we’ve heard. No need to worry.
  • Options
    Where did the February 13th originate from?
    " I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine, I am mine."
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,185
    This is what I’ve wondered as well. Unless I’m mistaken don’t think it was from Dimi, Facemeltor etc so would be good to understand where the rumour started. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    too soon to panic, Jeff must be talking about a side project 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    edited January 22
    raindog80 said:

That is definitely confusing.  But who knows what he means by "or so."  He could be just being playful and the "or so" means much more than it implies.  He's probably being deliberately vague as he doesn't want to drop the exact amount of shows and spoil the official announcement that should be coming soon. 
    Post edited by on2legs on
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 862
    drfox said:
    This is what I’ve wondered as well. Unless I’m mistaken don’t think it was from Dimi, Facemeltor etc so would be good to understand where the rumour started. 
    It's my birthday. I take full responsibility.

Would rather the announcement be earlier than providing some icing on my cake but it is what it is.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    Maybe 12 or so cities 
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,508
    on2legs said:
    raindog80 said:

That is definitely confusing.  But who knows what he means by "or so."  He could be just being playful and the "or so" means much more than it implies.  He's probably being deliberately vague as he doesn't want to drop the exact amount of shows and spoil the official announcement that should be coming soon. 
    I genuinely think he meant shows he was gonna go see. At the end of the day, they're all fans just like us😝

Probably The Stones, U2, NOFX, Bad Religion/Social D, Maynard's tour, and some punk club shows.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,508
    Go Animal said:
    on2legs said:
    raindog80 said:

I genuinely think he meant shows he was gonna go see. At the end of the day, they're all fans just like us😝

Probably The Stones, U2, NOFX, Bad Religion/Social D, Maynard's tour, and some punk club shows.
    But if he meant Deaf Charlie gigs booked?? Hell, I'm there🤘
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    Go Animal said:
    on2legs said:
    raindog80 said:

Even better answer!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    drfox said:
    Check page 81 out.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 682
    Remember when people did not believe the 4/20/23 announcement rumour? That was fun... 

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,039
    edited January 22
    the new management sucks big time , the old one would never let things get to where we are right now.

its mid/end january , the whole european tour would be announced by now 1000%
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,668
    just_one said:
    the new management sucks big time , the old one would never let things get to where we are right now.

its mid/end january , the whole european tour would be announced by now 1000%
    I don't think the new management has anything to do with it.  I don't think Kelly Curtis was ever sitting back and thinking "well, all business reasons point to February, but lets announce in December or January for the fans."   I'm guessing they have a big(ish) world tour on the books, a new album, and want to roll it out together.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    I don't see Jeff signing up for Pearl Jam's rumored 2024 and 12 side project dates. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,532
    If you believe management does things to inconvenience OR make fans plans more convenient you're kidding yourself. 
    One more time... they don't plan tours with the traveling fans feelings in mind... 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    I'd like to point out that said management is, if not endorsing, at least allowing an early look at this tour info on their official message board. It would be very easy for them to delete any and all posts with credible info leaked. The alternative is straight radio silence until an official announcement so pick what you want. (I like this scenario.)
This discussion has been closed.