North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Robyn BRobyn B Posts: 22
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this above but looks like general admission PUBLIC tickets are on sale for Oklahoma City.  I just snagged two in section 108 for $103 each.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    bgirl59 said:
    This crap with tickets from this band has been going on for years! I feel for fans that invest time and emotion just to get zero! 
    With all due respect, I've been a 10c member for 25 years and this just never ever happened. Ticketmaster asking me to pay $1050 for the same seat I bought a few years ago for about $180.00 is a brand new low. Cheers to the fans who knew to save their pennies!! :joy:

I think its important to remember two things,

1- Artists are not "allowed" to charge premium prices for premium tickets, like sports teams or Broadway might for a similar experience/ product

2- The concert industry was among the hardest hit by the pandemic. It will take years to recover
  • PushinFwdBackPushinFwdBack Red Bank, NJ Posts: 39
    Robyn B said:
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this above but looks like general admission PUBLIC tickets are on sale for Oklahoma City.  I just snagged two in section 108 for $103 each.
    You just made my WEEK!.  Snagged a single in section 104 for $103.  Thank you!!!
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2013 Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philly I 
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now - Asbury Park, NJ
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

• Robyn BRobyn B Posts: 22
    Robyn B said:
    You just made my WEEK!.  Snagged a single in section 104 for $103.  Thank you!!!
    Awesome!!! Congrats!
  • bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    Has anyone received an email from Ticketmaster via ticketstoday to claim your tickets with a link or is this a scam. I got tix to Vegas not sure what to do. TM is impossible to to reach for guidance. Thanks 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,628
    bsfitch said:
    Has anyone received an email from Ticketmaster via ticketstoday to claim your tickets with a link or is this a scam. I got tix to Vegas not sure what to do. TM is impossible to to reach for guidance. Thanks 
    Yes that is how you have to claim your 10C tickets. 
    bsfitch said:
    I did, but I don't think you necessarily have to click on the email link to claim your tickets.  If you log in directly to your TM account, you should be fine.
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    bsfitch said:
    Yes, we all received an email with a link to claim our tickets. Mine came from customer_support@orders.ticketmaster.com. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    bsfitch said:
    I did, but I don't think you necessarily have to click on the email link to claim your tickets.  If you log in directly to your TM account, you should be fine.
    You definitely have to claim the tickets in the email. 
  • bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    Damn you guy’s are fast. Got them secured. Thanks for the quick response.
  • JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Ok, so I'm a dope who failed to sign up for the Ten Club option and got waitlisted for the TM option. This is for MSG.  I live in Honolulu, so it's pretty dicey for me to leave this to the last minute.  However, several folks have mentioned a history of last minute ticket drops.  . . . Would somebody please tell me how that works?  Is it anticipated that TM will release additional tickets the day before or day of the show and that waitlist people will be able to purchase at that time? Or do you guys mean that all of the secondary market guys will release more and/or lower their wildly high prices the day before the show.
    I know nobody here can lay out what WILL happen in September, but if you guys could clue me in on what might happen based on prior experience, that would help a lot.  All other times that I've purchased tickets I did it through Ten Club, or though a festival site (Mad Cool Fest and Lollapalooza), or, in one instance, for Budapest this summer, those I purchased directly from the event website, in 2020. I've been super lucky and have never had to worry about last minute ticket drops.
    PJNB said:
    bsfitch said:
    PJNB said:
    bsfitch said:
    My bad - thanks for the clarification
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden

• heartofadogheartofadog Portland, OR Posts: 350
    Ok, so I'm a dope who failed to sign up for the Ten Club option and got waitlisted for the TM option. This is for MSG.  I live in Honolulu, so it's pretty dicey for me to leave this to the last minute.  However, several folks have mentioned a history of last minute ticket drops.  . . . Would somebody please tell me how that works?  Is it anticipated that TM will release additional tickets the day before or day of the show and that waitlist people will be able to purchase at that time? Or do you guys mean that all of the secondary market guys will release more and/or lower their wildly high prices the day before the show.
    I know nobody here can lay out what WILL happen in September, but if you guys could clue me in on what might happen based on prior experience, that would help a lot.  All other times that I've purchased tickets I did it through Ten Club, or though a festival site (Mad Cool Fest and Lollapalooza), or, in one instance, for Budapest this summer, those I purchased directly from the event website, in 2020. I've been super lucky and have never had to worry about last minute ticket drops.
    It has been common, in the past, for Ticketmaster to release groups of tickets in the days leading up to a show. I've been able to get tickets for PJ shows, Springsteen shows, and a few others. It's not a waitlist thing or a verified thing, or secondary market people lowering their prices (though that often happens as well), it's just a release of tickets that had been held back for whatever reason. Sometimes the band/promoter/whatever overestimates the number they'll need for comps, sometimes it's just a ticket drop. It's not guaranteed to happen but I've seen it happen on nearly every occasion I've purchased tickets via TM. That said, if I were traveling from HI to NY and did not have ticket in hand before doing so, I'd be awfully nervous. But that's me.
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1995: Seattle, WA (02/05)
    1996: Seattle, WA (09/16)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    Portland, OR (07/18), Seattle, WA (07/21), Seattle, WA (07/22)
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2003: Vancouver, BC (5/30), Seattle, WA (10/22), 
    2006: Portland, OR (07/20)
    2009: Berlin, DE (08/15), Seattle, WA (9/21), Seattle, WA (9/22)
    2010: Berlin, DE (06/30)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
    2018: Seattle, WA (08/10)
    2022: Seattle, WA (2/22)
  • JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Thank you!
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    I would think if you put the effort into it you will be able to score tickets through F2F. Seems people always drop out close to the event. You just need to be on top of it. I dont think there is a single concert you couldn't get in if you try.
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 624
    There won't be F2F for MSG (NY state law).
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Ok, so I'm a dope who failed to sign up for the Ten Club option and got waitlisted for the TM option. This is for MSG.  I live in Honolulu, so it's pretty dicey for me to leave this to the last minute.  However, several folks have mentioned a history of last minute ticket drops.  . . . Would somebody please tell me how that works?  Is it anticipated that TM will release additional tickets the day before or day of the show and that waitlist people will be able to purchase at that time? Or do you guys mean that all of the secondary market guys will release more and/or lower their wildly high prices the day before the show.
    It has been common, in the past, for Ticketmaster to release groups of tickets in the days leading up to a show. I've been able to get tickets for PJ shows, Springsteen shows, and a few others. It's not a waitlist thing or a verified thing, or secondary market people lowering their prices (though that often happens as well), it's just a release of tickets that had been held back for whatever reason. Sometimes the band/promoter/whatever overestimates the number they'll need for comps, sometimes it's just a ticket drop. It's not guaranteed to happen but I've seen it happen on nearly every occasion I've purchased tickets via TM. That said, if I were traveling from HI to NY and did not have ticket in hand before doing so, I'd be awfully nervous. But that's me.
    Yes Heart of a Dog is spot on. The E Street Band is well known to do this the day of the show. Traditionally, people would show up to the venue hours before, grab a wristband and then come back later and grab tickets. All the tickets I have gotten in this process have been awesome. With most tickets all going digital, you would simply need to be standing by your phone the day of ready to pounce. With the release of tickets to the Earthlings on the days and hours leading up to everyone of their shows (besides the Beacon ones), maybe Pearl Jam will adopt "day of show ticket drops" going forward. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Plenty of good seats available for Fresno and Sacramento, a much shorter trip for you.  Just saying.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • u2pjfanu2pjfan Posts: 33
    Verified Tickets?What a scam did you see the price of tickets? 
    Cary Watson
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,766
    edited March 2022
    I received a code for OKC and I didn’t request one.  

Disregard, realized the code works for all shows 
    Post edited by D-Rod on
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
    Yes Heart of a Dog is spot on. The E Street Band is well known to do this the day of the show. Traditionally, people would show up to the venue hours before, grab a wristband and then come back later and grab tickets. All the tickets I have gotten in this process have been awesome. With most tickets all going digital, you would simply need to be standing by your phone the day of ready to pounce. With the release of tickets to the Earthlings on the days and hours leading up to everyone of their shows (besides the Beacon ones), maybe Pearl Jam will adopt "day of show ticket drops" going forward. 
    I will also say that I have a tab open for each show I'd like to attend, for which I couldn't get 10c tickets — LA2, OAK1, OAK2, Nashville, MSG — and I refresh frequently throughout the day to see if anything becomes available. Will probably do this for a while and then cool it until closer to show dates. I realize not all folks have the privilege of working from home and being able to check tabs frequently, but it's one thing you could do, if you have that luxury.
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Thank you!
    Keep in mind that for some venues, like MSG, they will release at the box office only the night of the show. And in some cases it's purchase and walk in.
  • Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz Canberra Posts: 266
    I had tickets but I definitely saw the box office selling on the day tickets at MSG1 & MSG2 2010. I also sold my spares, as my ticket buddy dropped out a few days before the 1st show.
    1995 - Auckland, New Zealand
    1998 - Wellington + Auckland, New Zealand
    2000 - London, UK x 2
    2006 - Melbourne, Australia x 3
    2009 - Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland
    2010 - Newark, MSG x 2
    2011 - PJ20 & EV Brisbane 2, Canberra, Melbourne x 2, Adelaide 1, Perth 2
    2013 - San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
    2014 - Auckland, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & EV - Sydney x 2
    2015 - Mexico City
    2016 - Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Hampton, Fenway x 2
    2023 - Fort Worth x 2, Austin x 2
    I had tickets but I definitely saw the box office selling on the day tickets at MSG1 & MSG2 2010. I also sold my spares, as my ticket buddy dropped out a few days before the 1st show.
    Two shows, and they had just come from Hartford, Boston and Newark. 

• Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz Canberra Posts: 266
    JimmyV said:
    No, for sure, I get that. I was also at Newark.  
    My comment was aimed at confirming there will most likely be ticket drops at the box office closer to the date, probably day of show.
    But you're right, much more demand this time = tighter market, less available tickets to drop.
    I'd still be surprised if there were none dropped, I've been to hundreds of gigs in many different countries and nearly always saw ticket drops at the box office on the day.....but I'm not from NY either?
    Anyway, fingers crossed for everyone looking for tickets.....hopefully persistence pays off!
    1995 - Auckland, New Zealand
    1998 - Wellington + Auckland, New Zealand
    2000 - London, UK x 2
    2006 - Melbourne, Australia x 3
    2009 - Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland
    2010 - Newark, MSG x 2
    2011 - PJ20 & EV Brisbane 2, Canberra, Melbourne x 2, Adelaide 1, Perth 2
    2013 - San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
    2014 - Auckland, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney & EV - Sydney x 2
    2015 - Mexico City
    2016 - Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Hampton, Fenway x 2
    2023 - Fort Worth x 2, Austin x 2
    JimmyV said:
    No, for sure, I get that. I was also at Newark.  
    My comment was aimed at confirming there will most likely be ticket drops at the box office closer to the date, probably day of show.
    But you're right, much more demand this time = tighter market, less available tickets to drop.
    I'd still be surprised if there were none dropped, I've been to hundreds of gigs in many different countries and nearly always saw ticket drops at the box office on the day.....but I'm not from NY either?
    Anyway, fingers crossed for everyone looking for tickets.....hopefully persistence pays off!
    100%. Best of luck to all!

Looks like OAK 1 5/12 is open to general public with lots of 100 level seats at face value
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
  • swalton24swalton24 Boston Posts: 8
    jwk3114 said:
    Kind of odd that they are selling tickets to postponed shows that were previously sold out. Are the Ten Club members the only ones who's tickets are still valid? I checked and my ticket is still valid for Nashville. There was a red circle around the new date. 
    Where did you find your tickets?? I got the email saying my tickets were still valid but I don’t know how to access them since they were never sent to me before the show got postponed…any idea where to find them??
    swalton24 said:
    jwk3114 said:
    Kind of odd that they are selling tickets to postponed shows that were previously sold out. Are the Ten Club members the only ones who's tickets are still valid? I checked and my ticket is still valid for Nashville. There was a red circle around the new date. 
    Where did you find your tickets?? I got the email saying my tickets were still valid but I don’t know how to access them since they were never sent to me before the show got postponed…any idea where to find them??

They are in your TM account that you used when going in the 2020 lotto. 
  • mlove73mlove73 Posts: 2
    Hey I'm a little wigged out about my tickets and looking for advice. I requested and received confirmation for 2 x tickets to the Vegas MGM show. My credit card was charged. I received both of those emails just fine. But I have still not (as of 8:00pm EST 4/1) received an email with my seats. I have checked - and rechecked - all my spam, deleted and inboxes. I've searched my gmail account for the email address. Nothing. Logged into my Ticketmaster account - nothing. I emailed the support tenclubsupport Ticketmaster address two days ago and - nothing heard at all. Is there a phone number I can call? A better place to ask? Any calming advice other than drinking heavily is greatly appreciated. - Thx