Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    intodeep said:
    What is the presale going on now on Ticketmaster? 
    It says you need a PJ premium password for it

I was looking at Nashville because i put in for 10 club tix and was denied. Also signed up for verified fan and put on the waitlist but never received a text or email saying i had a chance to buy. 
    Still the verified fan sale. Those of us that were waitlisted or denied are still locked out. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    JimmyV said:
    intodeep said:

I was looking at Nashville because i put in for 10 club tix and was denied. Also signed up for verified fan and put on the waitlist but never received a text or email saying i had a chance to buy. 
    Still the verified fan sale. Those of us that were waitlisted or denied are still locked out. 
    Thank you. I was confused by that and worried I was missing out on a chance to get tickets. 
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    JimmyV said:
    intodeep said:

So, I think the Band's idea was that there's a limited number of tickets, so they wanted to give actual fans a better shot at getting them. Not sure that's working the way they thought it would. Between people thinking VF is 10 Club exclusive and fans not getting codes, there are multiple shows with plenty of face value tickets left. As someone who's had to buy from the general public sale recently, that's not normal.

My guess is that the F2F will serve as the "general public" sale, and everything will be listed there.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    Wisher said:
    JimmyV said:
    Same process, same confusion, only more of it this time it seems. It wasn't really that hard, and if you registered for VF only you were never asked for a credit card. That should have been a tell that you weren't buying tickets or being entered into the 10c ticket lottery. 
    I hear you JimmyV and appreciate the explanation. But, it was only when I read about all the peeps selecting shows and giving their CC info that I realized I missed something. At that point, it was too late. I suspect I’m not alone here. 
    You're not alone - I wasn't confused about the process.... Until I started seeing posts here a few days ago about people who scored tix in the 10c lottery, and talked about the process. That's when I was like, crap, what step did I miss!?
    I'm on the verified fan wait list though, and I'll see what tickets pop up over the next few months. 
  • Options
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    intodeep said:

So, I think the Band's idea was that there's a limited number of tickets, so they wanted to give actual fans a better shot at getting them. Not sure that's working the way they thought it would. Between people thinking VF is 10 Club exclusive and fans not getting codes, there are multiple shows with plenty of face value tickets left. As someone who's had to buy from the general public sale recently, that's not normal.

My guess is that the F2F will serve as the "general public" sale, and everything will be listed there.

Apparently public sale starts today at 10am.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

• Options
    Jbro2222Jbro2222 Posts: 12
    I have been a 10c member for 17 years and never missed a lottery until this mess was rolled out. The communication was awful.
  • Options
    Jbro2222 said:
    I have been a 10c member for 17 years and never missed a lottery until this mess was rolled out. The communication was awful.
    Congrats on 17 years of success! Sounds like it might have been someone else's turn to win. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    Wisher said:
    JimmyV said:
    Same process, same confusion, only more of it this time it seems. It wasn't really that hard, and if you registered for VF only you were never asked for a credit card. That should have been a tell that you weren't buying tickets or being entered into the 10c ticket lottery. 
    I hear you JimmyV and appreciate the explanation. But, it was only when I read about all the peeps selecting shows and giving their CC info that I realized I missed something. At that point, it was too late. I suspect I’m not alone here. 

I successfully navigated all the pages for the 10C lottery, but after I received the confirmation email, I was certain the only billing questions posed to me were address, phone number (and this page was BRUTAL to get it to populate accurately).

afterwards I was a bit concerned and asked whether the actual cc number was part of the lottery application here, I legitimately thought the actual cc could have reverted to my card on file with either TC or TM. But fans immediately helped me out and I reregistered and won tix for NJ, grateful for the help received. Many of us have very busy lives and rushing this process can cause bad outcomes.

When I did the lottery submission for the second time, I noticed the cc number page was not an actual webpage, but a pop up window on my iPad, so I am fairly certain there was a technical glitch that caused an error on my original submission, which was compounded by the system accepting my original registration.
  • Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 271
    JimmyV said:
    Jbro2222 said:
    Congrats on 17 years of success! Sounds like it might have been someone else's turn to win. 
    At least you didn't miss in 2020
  • Options
    MSG waiting room is open. 

• Options
    The waiting room led me to the onsale page, but everything is still locked and looking for a passcode. 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    The waiting room led me to the onsale page, but everything is still locked and looking for a passcode. 

Yup. Not sure what the point of that is. "Hey, general public, look at all the tickets you can't buy!"

• Options
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Yup. Not sure what the point of that is. "Hey, general public, look at all the tickets you can't buy!"
    Super weird. 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Super weird. 

Hang on, I went back into Ottawa and QC, and "Standard Tickets" are now available without a code.

• Options
    I'm going to refresh this MSG onsale page at least 10,000 times between now and September. 

• Options
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Super weird. 

Hang on, I went back into Ottawa and QC, and "Standard Tickets" are now available without a code.
    Just tried Camden and everything is still locked. 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Super weird. 

I'm seeing some "Season Ticket Holder Offer" locked tickets, and the Premium tickets that show an unlocked icon (I did not enter my presale code).

• Options
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Super weird. 

I'm seeing some "Season Ticket Holder Offer" locked tickets, and the Premium tickets that show an unlocked icon (I did not enter my presale code).
    Interesting. I never got a presale code so that might be the difference. It recognized me as not having one yesterday because I am logged into my account. 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    JimmyV said:

Super weird. 

Interesting. I never got a presale code so that might be the difference. It recognized me as not having one yesterday because I am logged into my account. 

Maybe? Before today, though, I had to enter the code to unlock the tickets.

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    This crap with tickets from this band has been going on for years! I feel for fans that invest time and emotion just to get zero! 
    With all due respect, I've been a 10c member for 25 years and this just never ever happened. Ticketmaster asking me to pay $1050 for the same seat I bought a few years ago for about $180.00 is a brand new low. Cheers to the fans who knew to save their pennies!! :joy:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 said:
    This crap with tickets from this band has been going on for years! I feel for fans that invest time and emotion just to get zero! 
    With all due respect, I've been a 10c member for 25 years and this just never ever happened. Ticketmaster asking me to pay $1050 for the same seat I bought a few years ago for about $180.00 is a brand new low. Cheers to the fans who knew to save their pennies!! :joy:
    They've never done PJ Platinum Premium tickets before. This was new. Started with Ed's tour and carried over. 

• Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 349
    Very odd that they haven't sent out more codes given they have unsold Premium tickets to sell. You would think they would want more eligible buyers. Or maybe they have and people just aren't buying them.
  • Options
    I just went to TM in a different browser, and yeah, it looks like being logged in is the issue. Looks like just for PJ Premium, though. Standard tickets are purchasable for shows that have any left.

• Options
    Very odd that they haven't sent out more codes given they have unsold Premium tickets to sell. You would think they would want more eligible buyers. Or maybe they have and people just aren't buying them.
    I think people just aren’t buying what’s there. 950 for nosebleeds, I think people are ok letting them sit 
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Nothing like waiting for the 'Public Sale' for Nashville to start, only to get in and only see Premium tickets that you still need a passcode for
  • Options
    Robyn BRobyn B Posts: 22
    PJNB said:
    10C is getting more tickets than they ever have. This lotto is hard to compare to others aside from the 4 new cities. The others were all refunded shows that sold out initially so way less tickets to go around for this sale than usual. 
    I didnt get anything in the verified fan email about 10 c tickets  and i did everything that i needed to do to register. It seems like im not the only one either. Maybe they should two separate emails because obviously there was some confusion caused by this process
    Same exact thing happened to me. 
  • Options
    This is the text in the email I got. The first paragraph after the list of dates announces the 10c sale and urges you to also enter Verified Fan as a backup. Then comes all the information and instructions for the lottery. At the very bottom - in a section clearly marked PUBLIC TICKETS - is the link to enter Verified Fan. 

An exclusive Ten Club members-only presale will be held through Ticketmaster Ticket Request for all dates on the tour. We would also recommend registering to participate in the Public Verified Fan sale as well to greater your chances of getting tickets. Please read below for more info on both ticket sales. 

Eligibility: Only paid members active as of Sunday, March 13 are eligible to participate in this presale. New memberships and membership renewals purchased after March 13 are not considered eligible for this presale.

The presale ticket request window opens today, March 14 at 10am PT and closes Sunday, March 20 at 5pm PT. Be sure to take your time and read all about the process. You have 7 days to submit your ticket request. Please know the time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.

Ten Club Refund Requests: If you have tickets from the original 2020 dates but cannot make the new dates, you have through Monday, March 21 at 11:59pm local time to request a refund. Ticketmaster will be emailing you directly today with info on how to request a refund.
    What to expect?
    SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Information:
    SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.
    How to submit a Ticket Request step-by-step:

Step 1. Important! Go to https://pearljam.com/get-tickets and login to your Ten Club membership account.

Step 2. Once logged in and validated, you will need to specify either USCanada, or French.

Step 3. Log into your Ticketmaster.com account. If you do not already have a Ticketmaster account, you may create an account for free. You will be required to authenticate your mobile phone number via a one-time verification code that will be sent to you via your mobile phone number to complete your registration. If you provide a landline provisioned to the U.S. or Canada, you will not receive a verification code and we will attempt to verify your number via another method.

Step 4. Complete the Program registration form, including selecting the date, the number of tickets you are requesting, and ticket type preference.

Step 5. Once you’ve completed the form you will be immediately directed to your Request Summary Page. You will also receive an email acknowledging your Ticket Request, as well as important rules and details on what to expect next.

Step 6. You are all done. Once the ticket request window has officially closed, no edits can be made. Ticket requests will be confirmed over the course of 5 days starting Mon, March 21st. If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also receive a text message notifying you that you have been confirmed for tickets or not.
    TEN CLUB TICKET OPTIONS

Single Tickets:
    Ten Club members are no longer required to purchase tickets in pairs for this tour. You may now request a single ticket to the show(s) you want to attend. Requesting a single ticket does NOT change your odds of being confirmed.

GA (General Admission) and Reserved (Seated) Ticket Options:
    There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other. It is not possible to be confirmed for both GA and Reserved tickets for the same show. 

GA (General Admission) Standing Tickets:
    These tickets are for standing room only on the floor closest to the stage.  Wristbands for the GA Pit will be distributed at a predetermined GA designated door upon entry. Info on GA door locations and times will be messaged closer to the show date.

GA Lawn (Camden Only):
    To service more members, Ten Club has access to the majority of the house which includes a lot of GA lawn tickets.  There will not be a separate roped off area on the lawn for Ten Club. Instead, Ten Club members with GA lawn tickets will receive early entry through a predetermined designated gate before regular door time.  To take advantage arrive at the designated gate early. Otherwise you will enter with the general public at regular door time. Info on gate locations and times will be messaged closer to the show date. 

Reserved Seating Tickets:
    Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Camden: Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back.
 In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. Please keep in mind Ten Club Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time. There is no early entry for reserved tickets.

Postponed dates: Reserved seated tickets are scattered throughout the venue based on returned inventory and in high demand cities are extremely limited. Seats will be assigned within that returned inventory based on seniority in the Ten Club. 

Disabled Access Tickets:
    Members in need of disabled access tickets must request ADA tickets through Ticketmaster Ticket Request during the seat selection process. ADA seating locations will vary by venue. Disabled access tickets are limited and not guaranteed.
    Presale Rules:

- Tickets are subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.

- By submitting a ticket request for any show, you are committing to purchase the ticket(s) should your request be confirmed. 

- Ticket Requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority.

- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

- If for any reason your card declines at the time your request is being confirmed, you will be contacted by Tickets Today. 
    Ten Club Policies
    - Tickets are limited and not guaranteed.

- Group seating is not an option, but if you request a pair of reserved seated tickets, your pair of tickets will be seated together.

- Reselling of your Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

- Tickets for all U.S. shows are listed in $USD.

Ten Club Presale Timeline
    Go here for information on where we are at in the process.

Support
    For presale site questions, please email Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Support at tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com or visit the blog for helpful info. If you have questions about your Ten Club account, contact Ten Club customer service by email at tickets@tenclub.net.
    PJ PREMIUM TICKETS

In order to maintain low ticket prices and fan club accessibility, we will be
    releasing a limited number of premium tickets to the public at market rate price at a later date.
    PUBLIC TICKETS

Verified Fan Presale:
    General public tickets will be sold through a presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. You must register in advance in order to participate. Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration begins March 14 at 10am PT and closes on March 27 at 10pm PT.

Verified Fan tickets will be offered for refunded inventory in all cities. For the postponed dates, keep in mind that the majority of refunds from the public were located in the upper tiers and behind the stage, as most of the house had been sold to the fan club first who largely held on to their tickets.

To register, please visit: https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

The Verified Fan presale then begins on March 29 at 10am venue local time.

• Options
    Re-reading that, the only really confusing thing to me was Step 1 and Step 2, as it reads like you go to the website in Step 1, log in, and you should then be able to select "US, Canada, or French" at that site, when it was really just the main Ten Club page, and you had to go back to Step 2 and select one of the links there. Got it sorted in my head eventually, though.

• Options
    mpedone said:
    Re-reading that, the only really confusing thing to me was Step 1 and Step 2, as it reads like you go to the website in Step 1, log in, and you should then be able to select "US, Canada, or French" at that site, when it was really just the main Ten Club page, and you had to go back to Step 2 and select one of the links there. Got it sorted in my head eventually, though.
    That's what tripped me up and I needed to go back and try a second time. But the idea that there was no mention of a lottery or two sales is simply not true. 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    mpedone said:
    That's what tripped me up and I needed to go back and try a second time. But the idea that there was no mention of a lottery or two sales is simply not true. 

Ah, fair point.