Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    ChiJammerChiJammer Posts: 54
    edited March 2022
    So I just want to say this…

I 100% and totally understand frustration in any ticket buying process.  I come from the days where you had to camp outside ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT or dial and dial and dial and dial on the phone to try and get tickets.  Because the band and fan club try to make it as painless as possible NOTHING is perfect!!!!  

So if you want to say F U to the band or the process well then go and buy tickets for some BS boy band or something that will float your boat and have no one else fighting for tickets for THE BEST BAND EVER!!!

Walk yourself out and STOP bitching!!!  Respect the ones here who are true fans and not just fans when it is convenient to to you!!!  
    Post edited by ChiJammer on
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    When was the opportunity to get 10Club tickets?  I must have missed that or completely misunderstood the process. 
    SO many of us misunderstood that process to get 10C tickets. My hope is more shows will be added since the bulk of the shows seem to be on the East or West coasts. I also think more tickets will pop up closer to the shows. Fingers crossed! 

I understand the frustration from some who misunderstood the verified fan tickets vs TC lottery. As some suggest,  ask on the forum, there's bound to be someone on here who knows.

This from the announcement is VERY confusing 

There will be no general public sale. All public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,851
    When was the opportunity to get 10Club tickets?  I must have missed that or completely misunderstood the process. 
    SO many of us misunderstood that process to get 10C tickets. My hope is more shows will be added since the bulk of the shows seem to be on the East or West coasts. I also think more tickets will pop up closer to the shows. Fingers crossed! 

I understand the frustration from some who misunderstood the verified fan tickets vs TC lottery. As some suggest,  ask on the forum, there's bound to be someone on here who knows.

There will be no general public sale. All public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. 

Is it, though? Think back to the 2020 tour - there was the 10C lottery, the Verified Fan presale, then the general public sale. They've been pretty clear that the Verified Fan sale is not the general public, as you have to register and be selected (though anyone in the general public can register). Maybe it should have said, "All non-Ten Club tickets will be available through TMVF"?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New Jersey Posts: 181

There will be no general public sale. All public tickets will be available through Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration. Verified Fan ticket registration is open now through Sunday, March 27th at 10 pm PT, and the Verified Fan Onsale begins Tuesday, March 29 at 10 AM local. To register, please visit:  https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

A special ticket pre-sale for all dates on the tour begins today for current eligible Pearl Jam Ten Club members (active as of Sunday, March 13th).

"I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    I feel the pain of anyone who didn't fully understand the process and missed out on an opportunity for tickets......correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the same exact process used in 2020 when the tickets for this tour originally were sold?  It's not like this is a brand new procedure.  Again, I'm sympathetic but I'm a little shocked to see posts from so many people who didn't understand the process.  I found it to be very clearly explained in the original e-mail and this process has been used before (more than once, if you include the Earthling shows) so it's not the first rodeo.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,910
    Same process, same confusion, only more of it this time it seems. It wasn't really that hard, and if you registered for VF only you were never asked for a credit card. That should have been a tell that you weren't buying tickets or being entered into the 10c ticket lottery. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 743
    You cant always get what you want
  • Options
    ChiJammerChiJammer Posts: 54
    rey said:
    I feel the pain of anyone who didn't fully understand the process and missed out on an opportunity for tickets......correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the same exact process used in 2020 when the tickets for this tour originally were sold?  It's not like this is a brand new procedure.  Again, I'm sympathetic but I'm a little shocked to see posts from so many people who didn't understand the process.  I found it to be very clearly explained in the original e-mail and this process has been used before (more than once, if you include the Earthling shows) so it's not the first rodeo.  
    Perfectly said!!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    it’s not the process it’s the amount of shows! It’s a tired topic this has been going on for years with this band not enough shows for the demand! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    namleknamlek Posts: 1
    I did not get lucky and get !0C Tickets or Verified Fan access. Been a 10C Member since 2003. Anyone know the Passcode for Premium Tickets for MSG?
    Robert Kelman
    524 East 11th Street #1B
    New York, NY 10009
    Tel. 646 641-1065
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,193
    I don’t think you need a passcode to drop a grand apiece on nosebleeds.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    heartofadogheartofadog Portland, OR Posts: 350
    it’s not the process it’s the amount of shows! It’s a tired topic this has been going on for years with this band not enough shows for the demand! 
    But it might be enough shows *for the band* given that they're all in their 50s, and most have families and other obligations. I absolutely understand being disappointed the band is not touring the way they did in the past but that's their call, and they're entitled to conduct their careers in a way that makes sense for/is healthy for them. 

If they are coming to a place near you and you couldn't get tickets today, it's pretty reasonable to expect there will be drops closer to the show date. There is almost always a pretty decent-sized drop the day before and/or the day of the show. 
    1993: Portland, OR (09/06), Seattle, WA (12/07), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    1995: Seattle, WA (02/05)
    1996: Seattle, WA (09/16)
    1997:
    Oakland, CA (11/19)
    1998:
    Portland, OR (07/18), Seattle, WA (07/21), Seattle, WA (07/22)
    2000: Bellingham, WA (05/10), Vancouver, BC (05/11), Mountain View, CA (10/31), Portland, OR (11/02), Seattle, WA (11/05), Seattle, WA (11/06)
    2002: Seattle, WA (12/05), Seattle, WA (12/06), Seattle, WA (12/08), Seattle, WA (12/09)
    2003: Vancouver, BC (5/30), Seattle, WA (10/22), 
    2006: Portland, OR (07/20)
    2009: Berlin, DE (08/15), Seattle, WA (9/21), Seattle, WA (9/22)
    2010: Berlin, DE (06/30)
    2013: Los Angeles, CA (11/23), Los Angeles, CA (11/24), Portland, OR (11/29), Spokane, WA (11/30)
    2018: Seattle, WA (08/10)
    2022: Seattle, WA (2/22)
  • Options
    BrianO22BrianO22 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know how to get on the ticketmaster face value exchange to purchase tickets?  I got Camden but want MSG in the worst way.  The top on there now are over a "g".  Or does anyone know anyone selling an extra 1?
  • Options
    mpedone said:

Is it, though? Think back to the 2020 tour - there was the 10C lottery, the Verified Fan presale, then the general public sale. They've been pretty clear that the Verified Fan sale is not the general public, as you have to register and be selected (though anyone in the general public can register). Maybe it should have said, "All non-Ten Club tickets will be available through TMVF"?

From the context of fans like us on here often, there could have been some slight confusion, but we know to read the forum and ask, and we will get the answers. 

But to fans who don’t frequent the forum, and read quickly, “there is no public sale” I could understand those who thought VF was the club sale. Also, “there will be no public sale. All public tickets will be thru VF” …I can see that statement alone as confusing.
  • Options

The 2020 onsale had this in huge fonts on top of the page,

TEN CLUB TICKET PRESALE INFO

The 2022 onsale,

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2022 ANNOUNCEMENT

Both years had a second page regarding VF but 2022 did not have as clear a header for fan club sales. Yes ppl should have read the forum and asked, but I understand the confusion 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,193
    BrianO22 said:
    Does anyone know how to get on the ticketmaster face value exchange to purchase tickets?  I got Camden but want MSG in the worst way.  The top on there now are over a "g".  Or does anyone know anyone selling an extra 1?
    The face value exchange is not open yet and once it opens it will not include MSG or Denver as those can be sold as normal on stub hub etc.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754

The 2020 onsale had this in huge fonts on top of the page,

TEN CLUB TICKET PRESALE INFO

The 2022 onsale,

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2022 ANNOUNCEMENT

Both years had a second page regarding VF but 2022 did not have as clear a header for fan club sales. Yes ppl should have read the forum and asked, but I understand the confusion 
    This could not of been more clear of what to expect or sign up for. 

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/pearl-jam-2022-north-american-tour-presale
  • Options
    sean9769sean9769 Baltimore Posts: 57
    rey said:
    It wasn't exactly rocket science. 
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• Options
    BrianO22BrianO22 Posts: 2
    edited March 2022
    BrianO22 said:
    The face value exchange is not open yet and once it opens it will not include MSG or Denver as those can be sold as normal on stub hub etc.
    All good!  Thank you for the quick response 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Ya guys thanks for clearing up my confusion i feel stupid AF for not reading the email more carefully but im happy i got floor seats 6 rows back even if it was at “ticketmaster retail” price- still beats paying thousands per ticket at scalper prices which is something i would never do lol.
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
  • Options
    chinoboxchinobox Posts: 2
    I am so sorry I am late for the petty party but.
    $400 dollar a ticket for floor seats, 300 for the second level???? What the fuck is happening. sadly enough I might have to miss it because I like living under a roof with running water. This is for the Sacramento show mind you
    Nothing in this world can kill you inside
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Agreed that the original email was not clear at all.  Maybe by design? This community provided answers. And I thank them for that.  Scoring 10C tix requires a bit of strategy.  If you go for GA you risk getting nothing! The band is more popular than ever and demand exceeds supply by a large margin.  I think some people need to learn about how TM works. Watch the John Oliver video that Linda Love (GTFLYGIRL??) posted on Facebook, it explains everything. Jose said it right, this has been going on for years, back to the 90s.  You want MSG tickets at face, arguably the toughest PJ ticket other than the really small venues? You need to get lucky or work for them. They are not going to fall into your lap.
  • Options
    WisherWisher Posts: 5
    jdsseu said:
    I am a little confused. If anyone can clear this up. My understanding of the whole process was you sign up for 10c lottery and hope for tickets there for each individual show. Then I thought you had to sign up for verified fan through Ticketmaster to get a chance to buy other possible shows on the tour but I didn’t think you had to pick what shows on Ticketmaster you were interested in because I was never prompted through Ticketmaster website. Am I mistaken about the Ticketmaster verified fan process. Did you all have to choose shows like in the 10c lottery process? 

• Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364
    gdlaw001 said:
    FUCK PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I get into ticketmaster to buy my tickets and I select the two tickets I want to purchas and as I am getting ready to check out and select next they disapear. What is the fucking point of selecting if another fan can just swip them right out of my hand? FUCK THIS SHIT I AM DONE WITH PEARL JAM AFTER BEING A FAN FOR 30 YEARS....... VERY DISAPOINTING!!!! 

Dicks and fix and fire things 
  • Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364
    Stand back when the spirit comes 
  • Options
    I came here to see if anyone else was as clueless as I was, and am a bit relieved I’m not alone. I read. I’m a reader, and a long time 10 club member, and totally flaked on the most important part of the process. Through verified TM, I scored Camden lawn seats, and am grateful, but…I sure wish I hadn’t not seen the whole second part of the process. For those who had it all figured out, I’m super happy for you. If you have any extra MSG tix, I’m your girl. 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Same process, same confusion, only more of it this time it seems. It wasn't really that hard, and if you registered for VF only you were never asked for a credit card. That should have been a tell that you weren't buying tickets or being entered into the 10c ticket lottery. 
    I hear you JimmyV and appreciate the explanation. But, it was only when I read about all the peeps selecting shows and giving their CC info that I realized I missed something. At that point, it was too late. I suspect I’m not alone here. 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    edited March 2022
    JimmyV said:
    I don't want to dance on anyone's grave or kick them when they are down but come on people. READ.
    Thank you. It really wasn’t that hard. I entered for 10c tickets maybe 30 minutes after the announcement and then signed up for verified fan just in case. This time WAS a little more confusing but reading does wonders 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,851
    chinobox said:
    I am so sorry I am late for the petty party but.
    $400 dollar a ticket for floor seats, 300 for the second level???? What the fuck is happening. sadly enough I might have to miss it because I like living under a roof with running water. This is for the Sacramento show mind you

There are plenty of face value tickets available for Sacramento. Not great seats, but when are there EVER great seats left for a Pearl Jam show a day after they've gone on sale?
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    What is the presale going on now on Ticketmaster? 
    It says you need a PJ premium password for it

I was looking at Nashville because i put in for 10 club tix and was denied. Also signed up for verified fan and put on the waitlist but never received a text or email saying i had a chance to buy. 
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22