Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    pistol3pistol3 CO Posts: 159
    afgpj said:
    Why would someone pay $1,131 to sit in the nosebleeds of MSG? These seats are not even first row in the nosebleeds.  

I like the exclamation point after "Offer unlocked".  Jazzes it up, makes it feel worth it.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22
  • Options
    gerald605gerald605 Posts: 173
    Finally got my email. Floor reserved for Vegas confirmed
    Play Sacramento!
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    edited March 2022
    pistol3 said:
    afgpj said:
    Why would someone pay $1,131 to sit in the nosebleeds of MSG? These seats are not even first row in the nosebleeds.  

I like the exclamation point after "Offer unlocked".  Jazzes it up, makes it feel worth it.
    lol.  Yeah, looks like I unlocked a great deal!  I hope these go unsold and they lower the price.  If what this says is true,  they will adjust pricing based on market and demand.  We shall see.
    https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/What-are-Official-Platinum-Seats?language=en_US
  • Options
    pistol3pistol3 CO Posts: 159
    afgpj said:
    pistol3 said:
    afgpj said:

lol.  Yeah, looks like I unlocked a great deal!  I hope these go unsold and they lower the price.  If what this says is true,  they will adjust pricing based on market and demand.  We shall see.
    https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/What-are-Official-Platinum-Seats?language=en_US
    No doubt
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    What a pain in the ass this process was. Luckily both me and my wife are 10c members cause i got stuck in que with 2000 ahead of me, my wife only had 35. Ive been a 10c member way long then her so i was sort of surprised she got that far ahead of me when we queued up at the same time. 

We ended up scoring 4 tickets Golden 1 FLR 2, Row F. Seat 13 - 16 awesome seats very excited but damn they were expensive. I miss the good ole days when pearl jam tickets were $25 a pop.

resellers already going nutty with prices on stubhub. I imagine similar seats will be listed for like 5k a pop. 
    Post edited by Getoutofmyfuckinface on
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    Are/Were 10club tickets these prices?
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    edited March 2022
    All this confusion with all the signups... I’ve never had a problem getting tickets, I also don’t go after the most sought after tickets usually. Thank you 10c. You came through on your end. People need to be more mad at Ticketmaster for today more than anything and people do not understand this. 
    Pearl Jam & being a 10c member has nothing to do with verified fan. This verified madness is all Ticketmaster, it’s a shit show
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    KS188442 said:
    Yes it was approximately $625 usd per ticket retail including taxes and fees for floor seats
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    KS188442 said:
    Yes it was approximately $625 usd per ticket retail including taxes and fees for floor seats
    No. Today has nothing to do with 10c 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    KS188442 said:
    I meant verified fan which is how pearl jam seems to be handling 10club ticket purchases (atleast for the moment anyway). In either case that was retail price. Who knows if the old school 10 club ticket sales will ever come back i sure hope they do. Ticketmaster making alot of money off them
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,244
    KS188442 said:
    10club tickets were around $150 each with fees
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,817
    KS188442 said:
    I meant verified fan which is how pearl jam seems to be handling 10club ticket purchases (atleast for the moment anyway). In either case that was retail price. Who knows if the old school 10 club ticket sales will ever come back but i hope they do. Ticketmaster making alot of money off them
    10C did have a lotto a couple of weeks ago. 

Verified Fan has nothing to do with 10C

Today replaced the old general public sales we have had in the past just TM is putting a code tied to your account now. 

You bought Premium priced TM ticket. Again nothing to do with 10C
  • Options
    RM29542RM29542 Posts: 6
    PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:
    I meant verified fan which is how pearl jam seems to be handling 10club ticket purchases (atleast for the moment anyway). In either case that was retail price. Who knows if the old school 10 club ticket sales will ever come back but i hope they do. Ticketmaster making alot of money off them

Today replaced the old general public sales we have had in the past just TM is putting a code tied to your account now. 

When was the opportunity to get 10Club tickets?  I must have missed that or completely misunderstood the process. 
  • Options
    RM29542 said:
    PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:

When was the opportunity to get 10Club tickets?  I must have missed that or completely misunderstood the process. 
    Take a look at the very first post of this thread. All of the info is there. Lotto started March 14th. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    RM29542 said:
    PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:

It was in the same email from which you registered for Verified Fan. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:

PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:

Gotcha i must have not been chosen for the 10c lotto so i didnt know about it or missed that email. I was referring to when the band alloted more tickets for 10c so it was much easier to buy them as a member directly from the band (especially if you had seniority). The lotteries now are way to limited so the majority of members are sort of forced into using verified fan anyway if they want to see the band
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    10C is getting more tickets than they ever have. This lotto is hard to compare to others aside from the 4 new cities. The others were all refunded shows that sold out initially so way less tickets to go around for this sale than usual. 

If you wanted to go to Vegas, Sacramento or Fresno you could of put it as your 5th pick or worse and got in which is pretty great.  
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    10C is getting more tickets than they ever have. This lotto is hard to compare to others aside from the 4 new cities. The others were all refunded shows that sold out initially so way less tickets to go around for this sale than usual. 
    I didnt get anything in the verified fan email about 10 c tickets  and i did everything that i needed to do to register. It seems like im not the only one either. Maybe they should two separate emails because obviously there was some confusion caused by this process
  • Options
    pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New Jersey Posts: 181
    PJNB said:
    I didnt get anything in the verified fan email about 10 c tickets  and i did everything that i needed to do to register. It seems like im not the only one either. Maybe they should two separate emails because obviously there was some confusion caused by this process
    All the info on the 10C presale was on PJ.com and sent in an email to all 10C members on the 3/14. https://pearljam.com/news/north-american-tour-2022-announcement
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• Options
    I'm just now realizing that the Verified Fan section that confused so many people is literally labeled PUBLIC TICKETS. 

• Options
    I don't want to dance on anyone's grave or kick them when they are down but come on people. READ.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    PJNB said:
    All the info on the 10C presale was on PJ.com and sent in an email to all 10C members on the 3/14. https://pearljam.com/news/north-american-tour-2022-announcement
    Ya i realize my mistake i completely over looked the most important part of the email it seems . Maybe cause they listed the verified fan process first, posted those links and bolded them, then underneath that first paragraph in faint orange tnormal type the damn 10c registration process. I wont make that mistake next time- how much were floor seats directly from 10c?
  • Options
    RM29542RM29542 Posts: 6
    JimmyV said:
    RM29542 said:
    PJNB said:
    KS188442 said:

It was in the same email from which you registered for Verified Fan. 
    Thanks. 

I must've been super tired/distracted when I read that email earlier this month, because I completely misunderstood the entire process.

Bad news - I paid more today than I would have for a couple DEN tickets.

Good news - I didn't realize until now that I automatically kept my OKC tickets if I didn't opt for a refund - so now I have two shows the week of Sept 18!!!
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885

resellers already going nutty with prices on stubhub.
    handle/post...
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,878
    PJNB said:
    Ya i realize my mistake i completely over looked the most important part of the email it seems . Maybe cause they listed the verified fan process first, posted those links and bolded them, then underneath that first paragraph in faint orange tnormal type the damn 10c registration process. I wont make that mistake next time- how much were floor seats directly from 10c?

Next tour, if you have any confusion, please ask in the forums. Many were confused, almost all who asked got help (I can't say 100% all were helped), very few were told to just go back and read.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    pjaddictsince91pjaddictsince91 New Jersey Posts: 181
    PJNB said:
    My 10C tickets for MSG were $127.70 each. Purchased 2 years ago for 2020 now 9/11/2022.
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• Options
    SO many of us misunderstood that process to get 10C tickets. My hope is more shows will be added since the bulk of the shows seem to be on the East or West coasts. I also think more tickets will pop up closer to the shows. Fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    KS188442 said:
    10club tickets were around $150 each with fees
    Thank you.
  • Options
    MA209067MA209067 Posts: 77
    My theory that there would be floor seats leftover for Fresno was correct. Snagged 4 on the aisle right in front of the sound desk. Will be in the pit for Oakland 1, 2, and Sacramento. May is going to be fun. 😎
  • Options
    ChiJammerChiJammer Posts: 54
    GlowGirl said:
    gdlaw001 said:
    FUCK PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I get into ticketmaster to buy my tickets and I select the two tickets I want to purchas and as I am getting ready to check out and select next they disapear. What is the fucking point of selecting if another fan can just swip them right out of my hand? FUCK THIS SHIT I AM DONE WITH PEARL JAM AFTER BEING A FAN FOR 30 YEARS....... VERY DISAPOINTING!!!! 

This is a Ticketmaster issue. It happens all the time no matter who the band is. It's a feeding frenzy.

Good riddance!  No need for hateful fans.  Not the band’s fault by any means.  Go eat a doughnut or something to make you happy.