Options

North American Tour 2022 Announcement

Comments

• Options
    Bgregory61Bgregory61 Posts: 2
    AJ96071 said:
    I have 2 extra tickets to Camden.. Lawn.. My wife and I are going to the show, I got fanclub seats.. Then she purchesed the 2 lawn seats for friends who now cannot attend... If anyone wants them, I'm just looking for face value.. And wouldnt need to transfer as we will be in attendance and can just get you in with us..

Hi AJ96071 - I am interested in the two lawn seats to the Camden NJ show, if they are still available. I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox for the board.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850

• Options
    Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    Joe118 said:
    Requested a refund for St Louis over 30 days ago. The card I used to buy these has long been cancelled/closed. I informed them right away. Ticketstoday told me to wait 30 days, and now they are giving me the run-around, saying after 60 days I will receive a phone call to give them a new CC number. I have reached out to TenClub, not sure if they have any advice. Ticketmaster is no help, informing me that this is a TicketsToday issue. Any one had any luck getting a refund for a CC that is closed?
    Anyone have any ideas? Has anyone received a refund for an original account that has since been closed? This has become very frustrating. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,118
    Joe118 said:
    Joe118 said:
    Requested a refund for St Louis over 30 days ago. The card I used to buy these has long been cancelled/closed. I informed them right away. Ticketstoday told me to wait 30 days, and now they are giving me the run-around, saying after 60 days I will receive a phone call to give them a new CC number. I have reached out to TenClub, not sure if they have any advice. Ticketmaster is no help, informing me that this is a TicketsToday issue. Any one had any luck getting a refund for a CC that is closed?
    Anyone have any ideas? Has anyone received a refund for an original account that has since been closed? This has become very frustrating. 
    I thought they had said that since it'd been over 2 years since the original purchase, they were going to have to issue refunds via your bank account? My only suggestion would be to make sure you have your bank account info on file, then contact customer service at Tickets Today again. Good luck!
  • Options
    Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    Tickets-today claims the refund was sent pretty much immediately, but it was sent to the original payment source, which has been closed forever. Originally they said it should bounce back to them and then they would resend to another account. That hasn't happened. Their customer service has been the worst I have ever dealt with. At one point someone told me to wait another 30 days and they would call me on the phone to set up my new payment method. It was complete bullshit. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,215
    I once had an airline refund to a closed credit card.  I called the credit card issuer and they mailed me a check.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,118
    Joe118 said:
    Tickets-today claims the refund was sent pretty much immediately, but it was sent to the original payment source, which has been closed forever. Originally they said it should bounce back to them and then they would resend to another account. That hasn't happened. Their customer service has been the worst I have ever dealt with. At one point someone told me to wait another 30 days and they would call me on the phone to set up my new payment method. It was complete bullshit. 
    I had originally requested a refund on my OKC tickets because I didn't think I could make the new date. Then I was able to reschedule some things and am now able to attend. Even though 3 weeks had passed since I submitted my refund request, on a whim, I contacted TicketsToday to see if there was any way to cancel my request. Much to my surprise, they did. Is that a possibility for you at all? Or have they already given away your tickets?
    If they're still showing up in your account, you can list them for sale on F2F and get your refund that way.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Theory:

TM is releasing all these Canadian tickets this week to get ahead of an Encore announcement which will come in the next few weeks after Pearl Jam is done playing SoCal and Glendale. Keep your eye on the fall shows this week. There could be more. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    JimmyV said:
    Theory:

TM is releasing all these Canadian tickets this week to get ahead of an Encore announcement which will come in the next few weeks after Pearl Jam is done playing SoCal and Glendale. Keep your eye on the fall shows this week. There could be more. 
    That is my hope as well.
  • Options
    KS188442KS188442 Posts: 24
    JimmyV said:
    Theory:

That is my hope as well.
    FB Merch advertisement states "Leg 1" ............. Must be a Leg 2 then right?????? lol. Hoping for it!
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 301
    JimmyV said:
    Theory:

I think additional US dates (likely for October) will be announced after May 20. ACL possible, too. 
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 431
    JimmyV said:
    Theory:

I hope 🙏 Chicago shows please 
  • Options
    BasilgBasilg Killingworth, CT Posts: 76
    I just listed my pair for Vegas on the floor..no fees/markup.  Sec FLRD, Row H
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Theory:

Can't wait!
  • Options
    LL624LL624 Posts: 43
    That first leg deserves a do over.

"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify." --Henry David Thoreau
    "Compassion is the basis of all morality." --Arthur Schopenhauer
  • Options
    Under 3 months till they play Canada again.  :) 
  • Options
    PJ North America Leg 2 begins September 1st in Quebec City!

B)
  • Options
    JimmyNowJimmyNow Posts: 10
    Please please please keep me in mind for a sept 11 MSG ticket if something becomes available one day. Dying to see them again at the worlds most famous arena.  Please!!
  • Options
    pj66pj66 Posts: 30
    Finally was able to score tickets for the Nashville show.  Headed there , then next day to Bourbon Festival in Louisville.   Should be a hell of a last summer weekend in September.   Can’t wait.   My last shows were Fenway Park over Labor Day in 2018.   Longest drought to date…..   
  • Options
    If anyone is unloading Toronto GA tickets, please let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    9 weeks to go!!!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    2 months till Quebec City! 
  • Options
    Ottawa in 2 months! 
  • Options
    NJPearlJamNJPearlJam Posts: 41
    SADLY,  during the tour announcements, pre-sales etc, I was dealing with illness and passing of family.  I totally missed the ticket sales. 
       IF ANYONE knows of anyone who has an extra ticket (2 would be a  miracle) I could buy, please please let me know. This is for the Camden NJ show.  I'll be checking the venue rt up to the hours b4 the show. Sometimes you get lucky. 
      Am a long time member here, but a quiet one. It's been an extremely difficult 6+ yrs. I couldn't be here in a good frame of mind so I didn't post. It's rude to show up asking for something suddenly. I apologize. 

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    SADLY,  during the tour announcements, pre-sales etc, I was dealing with illness and passing of family.  I totally missed the ticket sales. 
       IF ANYONE knows of anyone who has an extra ticket (2 would be a  miracle) I could buy, please please let me know. This is for the Camden NJ show.  I'll be checking the venue rt up to the hours b4 the show. Sometimes you get lucky. 
      Am a long time member here, but a quiet one. It's been an extremely difficult 6+ yrs. I couldn't be here in a good frame of mind so I didn't post. It's rude to show up asking for something suddenly. I apologize. 

I believe the only way to get tickets at this point is:
    1) Via the TM app/website when they pop up. Be devoted and have a quick finger as they go very fast. Direct sales via this method are impossible. It's all first-come, first-serve.

2) Go to the show without a ticket in-hand and walk in with someone who has an extra.

Good luck!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    BluedragonBluedragon Posts: 10
    Need a ticket for Denver Sept. 22. My nephew (only 1 year younger than me) and I have tickets and want our best friend from high school to join us  (we saw PJ together in 1992 in Lawrence KS). Any tix out there? Please let me know. 
  • Options
    Euro 2022 tour is done. Next up!

:)
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,215
    🇨🇦 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 747
    Toronto will be my 30th show, all first 29 in Europe. Never seen Oceans, please please:)