albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    That blows, Jose.  Terrible timing.  I'm sure it isn't fun thinking about having surgery for another two weeks.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    So, Covid came from the lab and not a bat...
    Nothing new here..the issue now is who knew and covered it up..
    You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all  the time by Bob Marley  Bob marley quotes Bob marley legend Bob marley  love quotes
    I suggest you read the actual source article that I posted. 

As far as who covered it up, they are called the Chinese.  You should boycott all of your Chinese made products.  
    They don't think it came from natural means from an animal.  

It will come out eventually the transmission came from.  Even Jon Stewart thinks it came from the lab and he's not a conspiracy nut.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all  the time by Bob Marley  Bob marley quotes Bob marley legend Bob marley  love quotes

As far as who covered it up, they are called the Chinese.  You should boycott all of your Chinese made products.  

It will come out eventually the transmission came from.  Even Jon Stewart thinks it came from the lab and he's not a conspiracy nut.
    It very well may have come from the lab.  But I don't give credit to wild ass guesses without grounding, even if it turns out to be right later.  Because the other 10 things you guessed about random other things were wrong.  I'll wait until the US gov't comes out with its official consensus.  This was one agency and others have different conclusions.  
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    mrussel1 said:
    I was supposed to have Colon surgery this Thursday as part of pre-testing I had to get a COVID test yesterday! Well last night I got the email that I had tested positive so now I had to reschedule my surgery for March 16th! This blows I haven’t had any really bad symptoms at all, I’m tripled vaccinated and I had tested positive for back in late September and I have to quarantine for 5 days no work ughh 
    Well the first two vaccines are way gone by now, so it's really more accurate to say that you are boosted.  But either way, don't be frustrated.  The good news is that you don't have symptoms.  That's great news.  
    No I know that I’m just pissed about moving my  surgery back two weeks! I had already set up the scrub tech and circulating nurse and anesthesia team, that’s one of the perks of working for in a hospital/operating dept I know everyone involved have known the surgeon for 20 years 

Good thoughts and best wishes going out for you, Jose.  Good to know your symptoms are not bad and hoping your surgery goes well when they are able to get it.  Keep us posted and take good care!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

It very well may have come from the lab.  But I don't give credit to wild ass guesses without grounding, even if it turns out to be right later.  Because the other 10 things you guessed about random other things were wrong.  I'll wait until the US gov't comes out with its official consensus.  This was one agency and others have different conclusions.  
    I'm looking forward to the Contagion type findings eventually.  I had thought it would take 5 years or so to come up with patient zero because of Chinas lack of help.

It will be interesting to know.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    Thanks guys for the good thoughts! Now back to topic
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,513
    Yesterday was a conspiracy..today its a fact..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

I'm looking forward to the Contagion type findings eventually.  I had thought it would take 5 years or so to come up with patient zero because of Chinas lack of help.

It will be interesting to know.
    it will be a lot of fun, however, to find out who knew..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Some people: Don't trust the government!

Also some people: Government said it was a lab leak. I knew it!
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

Some people:  The Chinese and Joe Biden tried to kill us with the deadly China virus!
    Same people:  It's no worse than a cold!  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496
    Hobbes said:

The way people have their brains twisted into pretzels trying to meet their predetermined conclusions about this is simply amazing. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

Some people:  The Chinese and Joe Biden tried to kill us with the deadly China virus!
    Also, it's a hoax, and masks don't work but Ivermectin does and the vaccines are worse than the fake virus itself that definitely doesn't exist. 

"It will be a lot of fun to find out who knew" all of these things that are somehow impossibly true. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

Also, it's a hoax, and masks don't work but Ivermectin does and the vaccines are worse than the fake virus itself that definitely doesn't exist. 

"It will be a lot of fun to find out who knew" all of these things that are somehow impossibly true. 
    I don't trust drug companies.  So take this drug that was made for a totally different reason.  You can rely on this one, but not that one.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

I don't trust drug companies.  So take this drug that was made for a totally different reason.  You can rely on this one, but not that one.  
    I had a friend complaining about the boosters ask me "how much of this shit are we going to put into our bodies without knowing what it does?", and knowing how much he drinks and that he still smokes cigarettes, I kindly asked him if he thought it could be any worse for him than those things he consumes on a regular basis. 

He doesn't talk to me about vaccines any more. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,619
    edited March 2023
    So, who here is going to take the injection of the RSV vaccine?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

Don't forget hydroxychloroquine and bleach.

I am interested to find out how and why it came about though.
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    So, who here is going to take the injection of the RSV vaccine?
    hellz yeah...gimme that shit right on the tip yo!

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

The hydroxychloroquine thing was also weird. This whole pandemic has been so f'ed up. 

I too am interested to find out the origins,

Like many others, I was skeptical about the lab leak theory early on (I have this thing when people like trump push narratives; I'm inclined to think the opposite of what they're saying is probably the case... weird, I know) 
    I've come around to realizing it's possible. Some of our government thinks it's the case, others don't... it's still inconclusive. I was wrong to not entertain the possibility, but I'm still not convinced either way. 

With all that being said, I am also curious what will change if it is determined to have come from a lab. A lot of people will get to say "I told you so", and responsible nations / governments will look at ways they can prevent this from happening again... but less responsible countries and governments won't.

& unfortunately, there's a good chance we probably never will know, because you know... China. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    I really suggest you read the WSJ article I posted.  It's been known for months that the FBI was one of the agencies that concluded that it was a lab leak.  This isn't new.  By contrast, the CIA believes it was natural.  So the US agencies are split and there is no final conclusion.  There may never be unless China comes forth and is honest. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

The hydroxychloroquine thing was also weird. This whole pandemic has been so f'ed up. 

Like many others, I was skeptical about the lab leak theory early on (I have this thing when people like trump push narratives; I'm inclined to think the opposite of what they're saying is probably the case... weird, I know) 
    I've come around to realizing it's possible. Some of our government thinks it's the case, others don't... it's still inconclusive. I was wrong to not entertain the possibility, but I'm still not convinced either way. 

With all that being said, I am also curious what will change if it is determined to have come from a lab. A lot of people will get to say "I told you so", and responsible nations / governments will look at ways they can prevent this from happening again... but less responsible countries and governments won't.

& unfortunately, there's a good chance we probably never will know, because you know... China. 
    I remember China sending someone off to the death penalty for shipping out all that tainted dogfood.  You think the person(s) that are responsible for this are alive still to even tell the story?  Absolute speculation on my part but like you said, China, lol.

It would be beneficial to the whole world on knowing if it did come from a lab.  We have ol' Harvard mutating it as we speak so it is a good thing to learn how stuff got out.

I do think both ideas from the FBI and CIA are plausible. Maybe it came from natural causes and was brought into the lab to study it?  Pure speculation by me.

This is just something that was so big, globally that the truth is owed to the world and a shame that we will get only a "based on" study.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I really suggest you read the WSJ article I posted.  It's been known for months that the FBI was one of the agencies that concluded that it was a lab leak.  This isn't new.  By contrast, the CIA believes it was natural.  So the US agencies are split and there is no final conclusion.  There may never be unless China comes forth and is honest. 
    I think our friend here is more concerned w/ confirming a predetermined conclusion* than they are in trying to better understand what happened. 
    *What that conclusion is is anyone's guess.

But that's just like, my opinion, man. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

I remember China sending someone off to the death penalty for shipping out all that tainted dogfood.  You think the person(s) that are responsible for this are alive still to even tell the story?  Absolute speculation on my part but like you said, China, lol.

It would be beneficial to the whole world on knowing if it did come from a lab.  We have ol' Harvard mutating it as we speak so it is a good thing to learn how stuff got out.

I do think both ideas from the FBI and CIA are plausible. Maybe it came from natural causes and was brought into the lab to study it?  Pure speculation by me.

This is just something that was so big, globally that the truth is owed to the world and a shame that we will get only a "based on" study.
    I do agree that knowing how it happened would be hugely beneficial for the future... I'm certainly not convinced that's why people like Paul Gosar are hell bent on finding out though. 
  • Options

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    23scidoo said:
    Yesterday was a conspiracy..today its a fact..

What was labeled a conspiracy theory was that the lab leak was planned by a cabal of global and state leaders, working with “big pharma” and the Chinese government, designed ultimately to enslave the population. This is why people should stop proudly declaring that they used to be called a conspiracy theorist and it turned out they were right. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hobbes said:

“Haha how many boosters are you sheep going to get?”

*takes dog to vet for another rabies shot. 
  • Options
    I'm going to mess this one up but just saw that a Trump picked staff person admitted that his actions caused more harm than good.

I think it was on the news last night?  I'll try and google that story, someone here must have picked that up too?