Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Can someone give me some info about how the tax will shorten your life span as a previous poster brought up.  I would like to see the science that this pronouncement was made on.
    Wouldn't a study like that have to take, like, 9 decades or so?
    Exactly what big pharma wants you to think! 
    There's always "next level" for conspiracies.  The argument can never be finished.  It's genius.  
    Surely there is no goalpost moving involved?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Dude I am a person who is slightly skeptical of the covid vaccines and very cautious about the pharmaceutical industry in general.  I do however like full data from multiple sources.  This video is a bunch of headlines only, and the laughable thing is that if you slow the video down to look at the headlines you can see the efficacy waning over time from 2020 to 2022 as the virus was mutating and variants were emerging.  It also appears the gotcha vid is addressing only the ability to prevent infection, not the protection from severe outcomes.  I'm not sure what the point of that video is, to let us know that as the virus mutated that the vaccine was less effective at preventing transmission?  Haven't we known this, at least those of us who have been looking at the data from the get go, for a couple years now?

I'm just not sure what the point this video is trying to make.  Also Tik Tok is bull shit and is horrible for your brain.

My question all this time is this..if they didn't knew for sure, why all this shit??.passporst, people lose their jobs, doctors and scientists are ιn the margin, ''no one will be safe until will be vaxxinared''..thats my problem my friend..for a man made virus( until now they don't tell us that), they promote us vaccines of questionable quality..
    If you're a public health official,  and you are seeing the deaths,  setting the carnage,  do you error on the side that over protects or under?
    a scientist or doctor does not recommend any treatment if he is not sure..
    That is the most foolish thing I've read.  Doctors make judgment calls every single day. Maybe this is your issue.  Do you live in some binary world where the decisions are black and white?  
    ''Doctors make judgment calls every single day''..That is the most foolish thing I've read..
    Ugh.  You think doctors follow some Visio diagram that tells them the path to follow and precisely the treatment plan and medication?  Do you think this is the Soviet Union or something?  Doctors make judgment calls every day about how aggressive to treat an issue, which combinations of medications, to operate or not. 

You are going from foolish to embarrassingly misinformed.  No wonder you buy into all of this conspiracy bullshit that is so easy to pick apart with basic critical thinking skills. 
    As a fellow poster stated, “it’s very entertaining.” Or words to that effect. For me, it’s taken the place of Comedy Central, seeing how I don’t have cable.

And indeed this thread has become a joke.  If we want to maintains any semblance of integrity on AMT, threads like this one should be locked and sealed tightly in a chest and buried in the ground... as long as it doesn't leak and pollute the water table.

I see, so since you don’t like what you see and the opinions of others that don’t follow the typical circle jerk company line, therefore you feel this thread needs to be closed!!  Sounds about right and par for the course….God I love checking in on this place.  

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,637
    That’s all you’re going to reply to? I was hoping for an ETA on when the vax kills me. 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,167
    That’s all you’re going to reply to? I was hoping for an ETA on when the vax kills me. 
    i'm dead. the darg ol vaccine killed me last year.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,512
    thank you Pfizer..now i will sleep peacefully..

https://rumble.com/v29k6rs-albert-bourla-covid-....html
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,461
    Poncier said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    will point out too, the vaccine also reduces the viral load of someone vaxxed who test positive thereby REDUCING transmission... ..
    Will also point out that the vaccine may also reduce your life span thereby REDUCING transmission. 
    Athletes are dropping dead left and right on playing fields and courts. You can't swing a dead cat in America without hitting an athlete dying from the vaccine.

Come on now… let’s not let Damar Hamlin’s death from the vaccine and replacement with a body double by Big Pharma be for naught… we need to take these unsubstantiated reports more seriously. 
    Damar luckily survived most likely due to quick life saving measures. Others have not been so lucky. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,461
    static111 said:
    Can someone give me some info about how the tax will shorten your life span as a previous poster brought up.  I would like to see the science that this pronouncement was made on.
    It's called the VAERS report. Look it up. Also know that is is widely understood to be severely under reported. Not just for Covid but for everything. 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    Poncier said:
    TJ25487 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    will point out too, the vaccine also reduces the viral load of someone vaxxed who test positive thereby REDUCING transmission... ..
    Will also point out that the vaccine may also reduce your life span thereby REDUCING transmission. 
    Athletes are dropping dead left and right on playing fields and courts. You can't swing a dead cat in America without hitting an athlete dying from the vaccine.

Come on now… let’s not let Damar Hamlin’s death from the vaccine and replacement with a body double by Big Pharma be for naught… we need to take these unsubstantiated reports more seriously. 
    Damar luckily survived most likely due to quick life saving measures. Others have not been so lucky. 

=)
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    TJ25487 said:
    static111 said:
    It's called the VAERS report. Look it up. Also know that is is widely understood to be severely under reported. Not just for Covid but for everything. 
    Surely you understand that VAERS is an uncontrolled reporting database.  Every crackpock, moron and hillbilly can report anything they want.  If their herpes flairs up after the vax, it gets reported.  It's not controlled, peer reviewed, nothing.  Using VAERS as a resource is a total joke. It's like using Facebook.  
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,167
    mrussel1 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    static111 said:
    Surely you understand that VAERS is an uncontrolled reporting database.  Every crackpock, moron and hillbilly can report anything they want.  If their herpes flairs up after the vax, it gets reported.  It's not controlled, peer reviewed, nothing.  Using VAERS as a resource is a total joke. It's like using Facebook.  
    are yall saying facebook isn't a source?

lol
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,736
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    static111 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Dude I am a person who is slightly skeptical of the covid vaccines and very cautious about the pharmaceutical industry in general.  I do however like full data from multiple sources.  This video is a bunch of headlines only, and the laughable thing is that if you slow the video down to look at the headlines you can see the efficacy waning over time from 2020 to 2022 as the virus was mutating and variants were emerging.  It also appears the gotcha vid is addressing only the ability to prevent infection, not the protection from severe outcomes.  I'm not sure what the point of that video is, to let us know that as the virus mutated that the vaccine was less effective at preventing transmission?  Haven't we known this, at least those of us who have been looking at the data from the get go, for a couple years now?

I'm just not sure what the point this video is trying to make.  Also Tik Tok is bull shit and is horrible for your brain.

My question all this time is this..if they didn't knew for sure, why all this shit??.passporst, people lose their jobs, doctors and scientists are ιn the margin, ''no one will be safe until will be vaxxinared''..thats my problem my friend..for a man made virus( until now they don't tell us that), they promote us vaccines of questionable quality..
    If you're a public health official,  and you are seeing the deaths,  setting the carnage,  do you error on the side that over protects or under?
    a scientist or doctor does not recommend any treatment if he is not sure..
    That is the most foolish thing I've read.  Doctors make judgment calls every single day. Maybe this is your issue.  Do you live in some binary world where the decisions are black and white?  
    ''Doctors make judgment calls every single day''..That is the most foolish thing I've read..
    Ugh.  You think doctors follow some Visio diagram that tells them the path to follow and precisely the treatment plan and medication?  Do you think this is the Soviet Union or something?  Doctors make judgment calls every day about how aggressive to treat an issue, which combinations of medications, to operate or not. 

You are going from foolish to embarrassingly misinformed.  No wonder you buy into all of this conspiracy bullshit that is so easy to pick apart with basic critical thinking skills. 
    As a fellow poster stated, “it’s very entertaining.” Or words to that effect. For me, it’s taken the place of Comedy Central, seeing how I don’t have cable.

And indeed this thread has become a joke.  If we want to maintains any semblance of integrity on AMT, threads like this one should be locked and sealed tightly in a chest and buried in the ground... as long as it doesn't leak and pollute the water table.

I see, so since you don’t like what you see and the opinions of others that don’t follow the typical circle jerk company line, therefore you feel this thread needs to be closed!!  Sounds about right and par for the course….God I love checking in on this place.  

Me, "follow the typical circle jerk company line"?  Good lord woman, surely you know me better than that!  And, as far as seeing what others have to say, I'm open to that.  Everybody here knows that... except, apparently, you. And,
    OK, I'll grant "locked" was a poor choice of words.  There really is not reason to lock the thread as far as I can see.
    On the other hand, I would be OK if this thread were...
    Nuclear-bomb GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    ...because it, like my post here, is a joke.  :smiley:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    Doctors who touted ivermectin as covid fix now pushing it for flu, RSV  https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/02/26/ivermectin-use-covid-flu-rsv/ 

Doctors who touted ivermectin as covid fix now pushing it for flu, RSV
    By Lauren Weber
    February 26, 2023 at 14:20 ET
    First, the group of doctors championed ivermectin as a covid panacea. It failed to live up to the hype. Now, they’re promoting the anti-parasitic to prevent and treat the flu and RSV.
    The Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, formed in 2020 to “prevent and treat covid,” is touting ivermectin for common respiratory infections amid a dramatic drop in prescriptions for the drug as clinical trials undermined claims of its efficacy against covid.
    There is no clinical data in humans to support using ivermectin for flu or RSV, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other medical experts.
    And yet, the alliance publishes “treatment protocols” promoting the use of ivermectin for flu, RSV and covid that it says have been downloaded more than a million times. It also recommends a network of hundreds of medical providers and pharmacies that can provide prescriptions for ivermectin, often through virtual visits that can run hundreds of dollars.
    “Profiting from bunk and nonsense has no place in ethical medicine,” said Arthur Caplan, head of the division of medical ethics at the New York University Grossman School of Medicine who called the alliance’s promotion of ivermectin for covid, flu and RSV “fraud during a pandemic on a significant scale.”
    The alliance’s co-founders Pierre Kory, a Wisconsin critical care doctor, and Paul Marik, whose medical license expired in 2022 according to Virginia licensing records, declined through the alliance’s spokesman to be interviewed. Marik said through the spokesman that he chose not to renew his license.
    Kory responded over email, through the spokesman, to questions about the group recommending ivermectin for flu and RSV despite the lack of scientific evidence and accusations of profiteering from medical misinformation.
    “Ivermectin has been found to have strong antiviral properties and is effective as part of a protocol that includes other medications and supplements,” Kory said in a written statement.
    He said doctors and medical scientists associated with the alliance began exploring how “covid-like” respiratory infections “might respond to novel treatments” and developed the protocol for RSV and flu “using medical and scientific research (including over 80 references to peer reviewed studies) as well as clinical data from doctors currently treating patients.”
    But the CDC and other medical experts strongly advise against such protocols.
    “Ivermectin is not recommended by CDC for prevention or treatment of influenza, and there are no data from clinical trials of ivermectin for prevention or treatment of influenza in people,” CDC spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund said. “It’s important to note that currently, ivermectin has not been proven as a way to prevent or treat RSV.”
    The CDC has warned that ivermectin, commonly taken as a pill, can interact with medications such as blood thinners and that overdosing on ivermectin can result in gastrointestinal symptoms and neurological effects.
    Nordlund also noted that the alliance itself points out on its website that there is “no (published) clinical data on the use of ivermectin in the treatment of influenza.”

continues with subscription..

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    So, Covid came from the lab and not a bat...
  • Options
    That's a simplification.  The Dept of Energy, one of several depts researching the origin, came to a "low confidence" conclusion that it came from a lab.  The FBI came to a similar conclusion.  Alternatively, several US research depts concluded, also with low confidence, that it orginated from nature.  So we have different US researchers coming up with competing conclusions.  This one carries a bit more weight because the DOE oversees a network of labs of biologists, so they have good resources.  

To really understand what it is and is not saying, you have to read the WSJ article which is the one that broke the story.  If people are interested, I can post it here. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    That's a simplification.  The Dept of Energy, one of several depts researching the origin, came to a "low confidence" conclusion that it came from a lab.  The FBI came to a similar conclusion.  Alternatively, several US research depts concluded, also with low confidence, that it orginated from nature.  So we have different US researchers coming up with competing conclusions.  This one carries a bit more weight because the DOE oversees a network of labs of biologists, so they have good resources.  

To really understand what it is and is not saying, you have to read the WSJ article which is the one that broke the story.  If people are interested, I can post it here. 
    I would like to read it, thanks for the offer. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I'll go with "it came from a lab for $2000" Alex.

This is viable and not a pipe dream, the origin of where it came from in Wuhan has a lab there.

What is weird is that there are still conflicting origins. You would think in this day and age they could pinpoint the cause with or without Chinas help.
  • Options

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view.

A nurse cared for a patient at a California intensive-care unit in May 2020 as Covid-19 continued to spread across the U.S.PHOTO: ALLISON ZAUCHA FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

The FBI employs a cadre of microbiologists, immunologists and other scientists and is supported by the National Bioforensic Analysis Center, which was established at Fort Detrick, Md., in 2004 to analyze anthrax and other possible biological threats.

U.S. officials declined to give details on the fresh intelligence and analysis that led the Energy Department to change its position. They added that while the Energy Department and the FBI each say an unintended lab leak is most likely, they arrived at those conclusions for different reasons.

The updated document underscores how intelligence officials are still putting together the pieces on how Covid-19 emerged. More than one million Americans have died in the pandemic that began more than three years ago.

A campus of the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, in 2020.PHOTO: HECTOR RETAMAL/AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE/GETTY IMAGES

The National Intelligence Council, which conducts long-term strategic analysis, and four agencies, which officials declined to identify, still assess with “low confidence” that the virus came about through natural transmission from an infected animal, according to the updated report.

The Central Intelligence Agency and another agency that officials wouldn’t name remain undecided between the lab-leak and natural-transmission theories, the people who have read the classified report said.

Despite the agencies’ differing analyses, the update reaffirmed an existing consensus between them that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program, the people who have read the classified report said.

Advertisement - Scroll to Continue

A senior U.S. intelligence official confirmed that the intelligence community had conducted the update, whose existence hasn’t previously been reported. This official added that it was done in light of new intelligence, further study of academic literature and consultation with experts outside government.

The update, which is less than five pages, wasn’t requested by Congress. But lawmakers, particularly House and Senate Republicans, are pursuing their own investigations into the origins of the pandemic and are pressing the Biden administration and the intelligence community for more information.

The updated report was completed by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office earlier this year.PHOTO: JOSE LUIS MAGANA/ASSOCIATED PRESS

Officials didn’t say if an unclassified version of the update would be issued.

U.S. national-security adviser Jake Sullivan declined to confirm or deny the Journal’s reporting in an appearance Sunday on CNN. He said President Biden had repeatedly directed every part of the intelligence community to invest in trying to discern as much as possible about the origins of the pandemic.

“President Biden specifically requested that the national labs, which are part of the Energy Department, be brought into this assessment because he wants to put every tool at use to be able to figure out what happened here,” Mr. Sullivan said.

There are a “variety of views in the intelligence community,” Mr. Sullivan added. “A number of them have said they just don’t have enough information.”

Asked about the Energy Department’s assessment, Sen. Dan Sullivan (R., Alaska) said Sunday on NBC that Congress needed to hold extensive hearings concerning the origins of the pandemic, adding that China has sought to intimidate other countries from questioning whether the virus emerged naturally. “This is a country that has no problem coming out and lying to the world,” he said.

The Covid-19 virus first circulated in Wuhan, China, no later than November 2019, according to the U.S. 2021 intelligence report. The pandemic’s origin has been the subject of vigorous debate among academics, intelligence experts and lawmakers.

The emergence of the pandemic heightened tensions between the U.S. and China, which U.S. officials alleged was withholding information about the outbreak. It also led to a spirited and at times partisan debate in the U.S. about its origin. At first, the dominant view was that the virus likely arose naturally when the virus leapt from an animal to a human, as had happened in the past. But as time elapsed and no animal host was found, there has been greater focus on coronavirus research in Wuhan and the potential for an accidental laboratory leak.

David Relman, a Stanford University microbiologist who has argued for a dispassionate investigation into the pandemic’s beginnings, welcomed word of the updated findings.

“Kudos to those who are willing to set aside their preconceptions and objectively re-examine what we know and don’t know about Covid origins,” said Dr. Relman, who has served on several federal scientific-advisory boards. “My plea is that we not accept an incomplete answer or give up because of political expediency.”

An Energy Department spokesman declined to discuss details of its assessment but wrote in a statement that the agency “continues to support the thorough, careful, and objective work of our intelligence professionals in investigating the origins of COVID-19, as the President directed.”

The FBI declined to comment.

China, which has placed limits on investigations by the World Health Organization, has disputed that the virus could have leaked from one of its labs and has suggested it emerged outside China.

The Chinese government didn’t respond to requests for comment about whether there has been any change in its views on the origins of Covid-19.

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP

What’s News

Catch up on the headlines, understand the news and make better decisions, free in your inbox every day.

Preview
    Subscribe

Some scientists argue that the virus probably emerged naturally and leapt from an animal to a human, the same pathway for outbreaks of previously unknown pathogens.

Intelligence analysts who have supported that view give weight to “the precedent of past novel infectious disease outbreaks having zoonotic origins,” the flourishing trade in a diverse set of animals that are susceptible to such infections, and their conclusion that Chinese officials didn’t have foreknowledge of the virus, the 2021 report said.

Yet no confirmed animal source for Covid-19 has been identified. The lack of an animal source, and the fact that Wuhan is the center of China’s extensive coronavirus research, has led some scientists and U.S. officials to argue that a lab leak is the best explanation for the pandemic’s beginning.

U.S. State Department cables written in 2018 and internal Chinese documents show that there were persistent concerns about China’s biosafety procedures, which have been cited by proponents of the lab-leak hypothesis.

Wuhan is home to an array of laboratories, many of which were built or expanded as a result of China’s traumatic experience with the initial severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, epidemic beginning in 2002. They include campuses of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, which produces vaccines.

The Energy Department revised its assessment of the origins of Covid-19, according to an updated U.S. intelligence report.PHOTO: ERIC LEE FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

An outbreak at a seafood market in Wuhan had initially been thought to be the source of the virus, but some scientists and Chinese public-health officials now see it as an example of community spread rather than the place where the first human infection occurred, the 2021 intelligence community report said.

In May 2021, President Biden told the intelligence community to step up its efforts to investigate the origins of Covid-19 and directed that the review draw on work by the U.S.’s national laboratories and other agencies. Congress, he said, would be kept informed of that effort.

The October 2021 report said that there was a consensus that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons program. But it didn’t settle the debate over whether it resulted from a lab leak or came from an animal, saying that more information was needed from the Chinese authorities.

The U.S. intelligence community is made up of 18 agencies, including offices at the Energy, State and Treasury departments. Eight of them participated in the Covid-origins review, along with the National Intelligence Council.

Before that report, the Energy Department’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory prepared a study in May 2020 concluding that a lab-leak hypothesis was plausible and deserved further investigation.

The debate over whether Covid-19 might have escaped from a laboratory has been fueled by U.S. intelligence that three researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care.

House Intelligence Committee report concluded last year that this disclosure didn’t strengthen either the lab-leak or the natural-origin theory as the researchers might have become sick with a seasonal flu. But some former U.S. officials say the sick researchers were involved in coronavirus research.

Lawmakers have sought to find out more about why the FBI assesses a lab leak was likely. In an Aug. 1 letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray, Sen. Roger Marshall, a Kansas Republican, requested that the FBI share the records of its investigation and asked if the bureau had briefed Mr. Biden on its findings.

In a Nov. 18 letter, FBI Assistant Director Jill Tyson said the agency couldn’t share those details because of Justice Department policy on preserving “the integrity of ongoing investigations.” She referred the senator to Ms. Haines’s office for information on what briefings were arranged for the president.

Write to Michael R. Gordon at michael.gordon@wsj.com and Warren P. Strobel at Warren.Strobel@wsj.com

Corrections & Amplifications
    Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan represents Alaska. An earlier version of this article incorrectly said he represented Alabama. (Corrected on Feb. 26)

Appeared in the February 27, 2023, print edition as 'DOE Says Lab Leak Is Likely Origin of Covid-19'.

• Options

Thanks for posting, mrussell.
  • Options
    Nothing new here..the issue now is who knew and covered it up..
    You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all  the time by Bob Marley  Bob marley quotes Bob marley legend Bob marley  love quotes
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    You can fool some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all  the time by Bob Marley  Bob marley quotes Bob marley legend Bob marley  love quotes
    I suggest you read the actual source article that I posted. 

As far as who covered it up, they are called the Chinese.  You should boycott all of your Chinese made products.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    I suggest you read the actual source article that I posted. 

As far as who covered it up, they are called the Chinese.  You should boycott all of your Chinese made products.  
    ι suggest to find my posts, i have post many links about this , sometime now..nothing new..
    nothing can hide the truth..don't worry..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,970
    if we click your links our computers get a virus
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    But from where did that virus originate?

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    then you can click on CNN..its totally safe..and absolutely reliable of course..lol
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    Poncier said:

gain of function stall at a wet market
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    lol
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Poncier said:

China.  I don't think there was ever a question to that, was there?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    I was supposed to have Colon surgery this Thursday as part of pre-testing I had to get a COVID test yesterday! Well last night I got the email that I had tested positive so now I had to reschedule my surgery for March 16th! This blows I haven’t had any really bad symptoms at all, I’m tripled vaccinated and I had tested positive for back in late September and I have to quarantine for 5 days no work ughh 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I was supposed to have Colon surgery this Thursday as part of pre-testing I had to get a COVID test yesterday! Well last night I got the email that I had tested positive so now I had to reschedule my surgery for March 16th! This blows I haven’t had any really bad symptoms at all, I’m tripled vaccinated and I had tested positive for back in late September and I have to quarantine for 5 days no work ughh 
    Well the first two vaccines are way gone by now, so it's really more accurate to say that you are boosted.  But either way, don't be frustrated.  The good news is that you don't have symptoms.  That's great news.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    mrussel1 said:
    Well the first two vaccines are way gone by now, so it's really more accurate to say that you are boosted.  But either way, don't be frustrated.  The good news is that you don't have symptoms.  That's great news.  
    No I know that I’m just pissed about moving my  surgery back two weeks! I had already set up the scrub tech and circulating nurse and anesthesia team, that’s one of the perks of working for in a hospital/operating dept I know everyone involved have known the surgeon for 20 years 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....