Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    I haven't any posts taken down here. we're talking here. if there were posts taken down on youtube, I'd need to know context. Maybe there was one comment in a 30 minute video as the reason why. who knows. 
    The whole video are taken down. Not frim a comment.  The content isnt allowed.
    Youtube is for music and learning how to play In Hiding on guitar, not for giving credibility to people who don’t support their claims. . Dr Campbell should have a web page with links to his sources. 
    He does have that infact go look..He only ever reads peer reviewed  studies..And this is a member  of parliament not dr. Campbell in the video. And i learned in hiding. Sorry  i dont have facebook or twitter. You  my friend  are a waste of time.
    It’s clear you’re enjoying the back and forth here while pretending to be a Luddite. People talking on youtube might be interesting, but I’m more into reviewing the original studies and not having a guy with an agenda interpret it for me. It’s interesting the Dr Campbell only uses youtube for his sources. 
    Yeah  mate well done.  Funny luddite was a word i very nearly typed. Keep going. You add nothing to the  conversation.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,652
    I haven't any posts taken down here. we're talking here. if there were posts taken down on youtube, I'd need to know context. Maybe there was one comment in a 30 minute video as the reason why. who knows. 
    Youtube is for music and learning how to play In Hiding on guitar, not for giving credibility to people who don’t support their claims. . Dr Campbell should have a web page with links to his sources. 
    He does have that infact go look..He only ever reads peer reviewed  studies..And this is a member  of parliament not dr. Campbell in the video. And i learned in hiding. Sorry  i dont have facebook or twitter. You  my friend  are a waste of time.
    If your parliament is anything like our congress, being a member doesn't imply credibility, if anything it brings added scrutiny because you know... politics. 
    No its not. This  man is reading  peer reviewed studies to the house. Not hearsay or myth. Facts from medical professionals.  I can't  really add much more than  thats what is happening and its relevant  and interesting to see . I wish everyone well and good health. 
    I would be interested to read the study itself, as opposed to hearing about it from a politician in the Parliament chamber is my point. 
  • Options
    If your parliament is anything like our congress, being a member doesn't imply credibility, if anything it brings added scrutiny because you know... politics. 
    No its not. This  man is reading  peer reviewed studies to the house. Not hearsay or myth. Facts from medical professionals.  I can't  really add much more than  thats what is happening and its relevant  and interesting to see . I wish everyone well and good health. 
    I would be interested to read the study itself, as opposed to hearing about it from a politician in the Parliament chamber is my point. 
    Yes so would i. I will try find it . He did reference  it i think.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,093
    the thing that concerns me is that yes, he claims to be reading from peer viewed studies/literature, but it's not clear when that ends; he makes several claims after that that I don't believe are peer viewed, along with some sensational global media/scientific community conspiracy claims. I'd like to see the study he's referring to. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    AW124797 said:
    https://youtu.be/-MSKzoI72eU
    This is in the  house of parliament.  Peer reviewed. Its on our news. Not from  some  quack
    Thank you for posting this. I'll rewatch it tonight
    Its interesting.  Obviously  its not popular.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    the thing that concerns me is that yes, he claims to be reading from peer viewed studies/literature, but it's not clear when that ends; he makes several claims after that that I don't believe are peer viewed, along with some sensational global media/scientific community conspiracy claims. I'd like to see the study he's referring to. 
    This... I can't refute what he's saying in that speech, but I'm also not taking it 100% at face value as I don't know where the study begins and ends in what he's saying. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    It’s clear you’re enjoying the back and forth here while pretending to be a Luddite. People talking on youtube might be interesting, but I’m more into reviewing the original studies and not having a guy with an agenda interpret it for me. It’s interesting the Dr Campbell only uses youtube for his sources. 
    Yeah  mate well done.  Funny luddite was a word i very nearly typed. Keep going. You add nothing to the  conversation.  
    It’s been almost 3 years of watching people act like they’re in the know when they’re just parroting someone else. So yeah, I developed a thing for wanting to see the original studies
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 647
    Have you seen the actual video? Have you noticed any parliament members?  
  • Options
    This... I can't refute what he's saying in that speech, but I'm also not taking it 100% at face value as I don't know where the study begins and ends in what he's saying. 
    Thats true. He does say extra stuff that  is unclear. But the studies  are clear. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    It’s been almost 3 years of watching people act like they’re in the know when they’re just parroting someone else. So yeah, I developed a thing for wanting to see the original studies
    You are parroting  someone else because  you are not a dr or know anything  more than you  read.  Nobody knows on here we all just try to learn
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,626
    edited January 2023
    Again im claiming anything  just  ive seen stuff and im curious. As i am a curious person and i will keep learning
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    You are parroting  someone else because  you are not a dr or know anything  more than you  read.  Nobody knows on here we all just try to learn
    My advice with anything is to go to original source because you eliminate to biases of the go between person. So yeah, I’ll parrot valid research that’s peer reviewed and the scientific method was applied. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    My advice with anything is to go to original source because you eliminate to biases of the go between person. So yeah, I’ll parrot valid research that’s peer reviewed and the scientific method was applied. 
    Sadly your advice i will not be interested in based on your inability to conversate openly without being  in your words "a sarcastic twat"
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Sadly your advice i will not be interested in based on your inability to conversate openly without being  in your words "a sarcastic twat"
    You’re not the first person whose expectations I’ve failed to meet 🙂
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Your poor wife/ husband 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Your poor wife/ husband 
    If you insist we take this debate over to the most efficient way to drive a stick shift or dishwashing techniques that use the least energy, we can do that. 
  • Options
    Your poor wife/ husband 
    If you insist we take this debate over to the most efficient way to drive a stick shift or dishwashing techniques that use the least energy, we can do that. 
    I laughed  at that. No hard feelings  i wish you well
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    We don't  have stick shift. But i get it. We drive proper cars here with a gear stick and clutch
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    For  example  the  video i posted . The dr. Couldnt say that stuff but he could post a video of a member of parliament  reading peer reviewed studies to the house. 
    When you say Campbell "couldn't say that stuff" - how do you know? Did he state on the channel that he tried to post something and it was immediately removed?

Here's what I've messaged him directly on Twitter to get to the bottom of this:
    "Hi Dr. Campbell.. I've been discussing  vaccine reactions with a friend, who has mentioned the censorship you have experienced. Are you able to elaborate at all on how you've been censored, and if so, to share with me some of the things YouTube/Twitter are not permitting you to share? Thank you in advance!"

With respect to his website - he no longer hosts it although he links to it on his Youtube page.

I'll keep you posted on what the good doctor has to share. Tired of hearsay. If he's been censored - tell the damn world. If he's got important information to share in spite of being censored - tell the damn world. How his message hasn't gotten out sooner makes me to suspect he's got nothing of merit to speak of beyond what he already shares.

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Yes  he has stated that he has  had stuff taken down and now every video he clearly says im not to say certain things  because  having videos removed. I will find one.  He openly over states whatvhe is NOT to say.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    benjs said:
    For  example  the  video i posted . The dr. Couldnt say that stuff but he could post a video of a member of parliament  reading peer reviewed studies to the house. 
    When you say Campbell "couldn't say that stuff" - how do you know? Did he state on the channel that he tried to post something and it was immediately removed?

Here's what I've messaged him directly on Twitter to get to the bottom of this:
    "Hi Dr. Campbell.. I've been discussing  vaccine reactions with a friend, who has mentioned the censorship you have experienced. Are you able to elaborate at all on how you've been censored, and if so, to share with me some of the things YouTube/Twitter are not permitting you to share? Thank you in advance!"

With respect to his website - he no longer hosts it although he links to it on his Youtube page.

I'll keep you posted on what the good doctor has to share. Tired of hearsay. If he's been censored - tell the damn world. If he's got important information to share in spite of being censored - tell the damn world. How his message hasn't gotten out sooner makes me to suspect he's got nothing of merit to speak of beyond what he already shares.

Good on you.  Great  idea
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    I've had four vaccinations including the Omicron one. So far so good. That said, I have to decide now whether to get any more...because I dove in head first and frankly did not show enough skepticism. There are a lot of vaccine injuries, etc. and some athletes are starting to just drop on the field/court (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-11616643/Old-Dominion-basketball-player-collapses-court-NCAA-basketball-game-vs-Georgia-Southern.html). Yes, I remember Hank Gathers but it's happening more.

On one hand, I just had my first bout of Covid and I suspect I can thank the vaccine for the fact that I had two miserable days, one "worn out" day and that's it. On the other hand, there are risks and I never once considered them when getting vaccinated. Would I have changed my approach? Probably not. But I really think a lot of people ought to be going to prison because between the pharma and government, the risks were not made clear. Imagine being forced to get a vaccine for your job and getting a lifelong heart condition.

I'm still masking, I still work at home, and I still am judicious about the times I go out and about. I'm on a very clear side here...and I think what happened with the vaccines is terrible. All that said, I may still vaccinate but I'm going to try to open my eyes more on the risks (both of getting it and not getting it).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    I've had four vaccinations including the Omicron one. So far so good. That said, I have to decide now whether to get any more...because I dove in head first and frankly did not show enough skepticism. There are a lot of vaccine injuries, etc. and some athletes are starting to just drop on the field/court (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-11616643/Old-Dominion-basketball-player-collapses-court-NCAA-basketball-game-vs-Georgia-Southern.html). Yes, I remember Hank Gathers but it's happening more.

On one hand, I just had my first bout of Covid and I suspect I can thank the vaccine for the fact that I had two miserable days, one "worn out" day and that's it. On the other hand, there are risks and I never once considered them when getting vaccinated. Would I have changed my approach? Probably not. But I really think a lot of people ought to be going to prison because between the pharma and government, the risks were not made clear. Imagine being forced to get a vaccine for your job and getting a lifelong heart condition.

I'm still masking, I still work at home, and I still am judicious about the times I go out and about. I'm on a very clear side here...and I think what happened with the vaccines is terrible. All that said, I may still vaccinate but I'm going to try to open my eyes more on the risks (both of getting it and not getting it).
    Im with you on this. Its very  hard  to navigate  now. Before  it was black and white . Now the  grey is so wide
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    are these collapsing athletes happening more often, or just now being reported more?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    More. Definitely in football 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,003
    are these collapsing athletes happening more often, or just now being reported more?
    The answer is always "whichever sells the desired narrative", or . 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    More. Definitely in football 
    do you have stats to back that up? or just observation?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Have there been any studies on these athletes specifically looking at their vaccinations, infections, & any other relevant factors?
  • Options
    Have there been any studies on these athletes specifically looking at their vaccinations, infections, & any other relevant factors?
    No. People are being fed headlines so it gives the impression it’s happening more. 
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471

A mother in Draper, Utah broke her silence and revealed that her healthy son developed blood clots in his brain nine days after receiving the experimental mRNA Covid vaccine. Nearly a year later, another blood clot formed in his right leg and moved to his lungs.

Cherie Romney revealed that her son, Everest, was taken to the ICU with blood clots in his brain back in April 2021, 9 days after receiving the COVID vaccine. Medical records state that the blood clots were an “adverse reaction to the vaccine.”

Everest stands 6’9″ and was a basketball player prior to the incident.

“You all know someone this happened to (my son) It’s not as rare as people think. It is true [and] it is not misinformation. Happy to share his medical records with anyone who wants to see for themselves,” Mrs. Romney wrote.

“[The vaccine] has altered his life path forever. He is lucky to be alive today but his life will never be the same. In 2021, everyone who talked about this had their social media pages frozen. We need truth in reporting these events. It is not rare & it happened to us,” she continued.

Mrs. Romney said that if she had listened and followed the doctors’ advice, her son “would not be alive today.”

“If I had kept quiet and listened to the [doctors] at first, Everest would not be alive today. While they admit now that they were wrong in the beginning, the resistance to even checking him for the blood clots was immense. Had we not persevered against them, there would be a very different ending to this story,” she said.

On Tuesday, January 3, 2023, Mrs. Romney gave an update about Everest.

She said that Everest had developed another blood clot in a deep vein in his right leg, and doctors had confirmed that his heart was still damaged due to the vaccine.

“Just left the Emergency Room TODAY. Everest has another blood clot, a deep vein in his right leg & they have confirmed his heart is still damaged. Referral to a cardiologist – more to come about his heart as it seems the damage from the inflammation may be permanent. Never mind the [effects] of the traumatic brain injury he still deals with on a daily basis,” Mrs. Romney wrote.

Mrs. Romney went on to blame the mRNA Covid vaccine and the Biden administration for suppressing information about the vaccine’s risks.

“Thanks Covid vaccine, thanks to the US government. My former 6’9” basketball player is no longer a basketball player and he is back on blood thinners starting tonight. So glad I was doing “the right thing” and protecting him from Covid, bummer that the lies about that have altered his life forever and almost killed him. Covid never even made him sick,” she said.

Mrs. Romney gave another sad update. She said Everest’s deep vein thrombosis had moved to his lungs.

“He is at St Mark’s Hospital tonight, with multiple pulmonary emboli. Tomorrow – hematologist & cardiologist. Hopefully home soon,” Mrs. Romney wrote.

According to Mrs. Romney, doctors don’t know how to stop the effects caused by the vaccine.

“We know the cause, it’s just that the Covid vaccine is such an unknown that the [doctors] don’t know how to stop the [effects] once they’ve put everything in motion. It’s more about managing the symptoms because the damage can’t be undone,” she responded in one of her posts.