Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,544
    23scidoo said:
    I'd be devastated. my dad had a heart attack in spring of 2022. it was literally right after a bout of covid. vaxxed? yep. impossible to know which. But highly, HIGHLY likely it was covid or just as likely, just the fact that he's 76 and heart issues run in our family. 

we couldn't go see him as he was still testing positive even though his symptoms had subsided way earlier. he had many complications as a result of this heart attack. he lived and he's fine, but it fucking sucked. he was in there alone for over 2 weeks. my mother has mobility issues and he couldn't be there to help her. 

why would I say any of that to the families? do I say "told ya so" to the families of anti vaxxers who are now dead and begged for the vaccine when it was too late? of course not. I'm not a fucking asshole. 

there have been instances where seatbelts have TAKEN lives. (being trapped in a burning car, for instance-my wife knew a couple who burned alive after a car accident; the seatbelt latches melted and they couldn't get out, leaving two children orphaned). should we still say "FUCK SEATBELTS"? OR WE WERE LIED TO? THEY ALL TOLD US SEAT BELTS SAVED LIVES!!! THESE SEAT BELTS CAUSED THEIR DEATHS! FUCK ALL SEATBELTS!!! 

no, cause that would be incredibly stupid and irresponsible. but you'd be calling for the the public hanging of the guy who invented seat belts. 

would I ever say "man, too bad your mom was wearing her seat belt, eh?". no, again, cuz I'm not a fucking asshole. 
    It's the second time you give the seat belt example.. really??..

and what was your response to the first one? haha
    Same as yours..hahahaha..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    But how much fun I have when you comment on one of my ten posts, you can't imagine..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    And I'm waiting for your comment, "yes but the danger from COVID is bigger"..
    we don't have to. it's literally in the link you shared. 

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did you really not even read what you posted as a link?  Dude.  Come on.  As HFD points out, it literally says it in the article. 
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Let's make it super easy for you, since reading can be challenging:

Covid vaccines are meant to prevent severe infection, and studies have indicated ModernaPfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca’s vaccines are effective at preventing severe illnesses, hospitalizations and death. Meanwhile, the chances of having a neurological event after a Covid infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, which suggests “the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” according to the Vaccine study researchers.
    let's say this to the families who believe the lies and are now grieving..can you??..I wonder what you would say if one of yours were in that position.. 
    You post an article and say "aha!".  But evidently you don't read the article for comprehension, and when the article states what we've saying here for the past few years, you say the article is lying.  WTF man.  Get it straight. 
    100 safe and effective.. that was the lie.. you forget it already?
    politicians may have said that. do you listen to politicians for your health advice?
    Short memory here..no surprises..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did you really not even read what you posted as a link?  Dude.  Come on.  As HFD points out, it literally says it in the article. 
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Covid vaccines are meant to prevent severe infection, and studies have indicated ModernaPfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca’s vaccines are effective at preventing severe illnesses, hospitalizations and death. Meanwhile, the chances of having a neurological event after a Covid infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, which suggests “the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” according to the Vaccine study researchers.
    let's say this to the families who believe the lies and are now grieving..can you??..I wonder what you would say if one of yours were in that position.. 
    You post an article and say "aha!".  But evidently you don't read the article for comprehension, and when the article states what we've saying here for the past few years, you say the article is lying.  WTF man.  Get it straight. 
    And you’re equally sympathetic to people who had family members die because they refused the vaccine after being told
    lies about it and that they’ll do just fine popping Ivermectin and vitamin D. 
    https://www.westernstandard.news/news/ontario-mother-paralyzed-after-covid-booster-refuses-two-offers-of-maid/52478
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,519
    23scidoo said:

I'm still waiting for 103 more names of footballers who Died Suddenly™ - by my count we've only got 5 out of 108. 
    Google..
    Have you googled it?  :D  

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,679
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

politicians may have said that. do you listen to politicians for your health advice?
    We're not in Greece.  We don't know what your crazy-ass politicians say, but that's not our problem.  Over here, thinking people know to listen to the experts, the CDC.  And I showed you how their guidance is exactly COUNTER to what you said.  They said no vaccine is 100% safe or effective. So all of us that are arguing with you have basic common sense.  We know when are you talking about 300MM Americans, you don't use words like "100%", "never", "always".  Normal people know those statements are irresponsible.  
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

I'm still waiting for 103 more names of footballers who Died Suddenly™ - by my count we've only got 5 out of 108. 
    Google..

Yes..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

We're not in Greece.  We don't know what your crazy-ass politicians say, but that's not our problem.  Over here, thinking people know to listen to the experts, the CDC.  And I showed you how their guidance is exactly COUNTER to what you said.  They said no vaccine is 100% safe or effective. So all of us that are arguing with you have basic common sense.  We know when are you talking about 300MM Americans, you don't use words like "100%", "never", "always".  Normal people know those statements are irresponsible.  
    the experts imposed unscientific measures on you, did you forget that too??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Wearing masks and trying to stay 6 feet away really didn't bother me a bit.  I view it as part of the social contract.  When I visit a sick relative in the hospital, often I have had to wear a mask.  And I would prefer people stay 6 feet away (or further) anyway.  In other words, no I didn't forget nor did it particularly bother me. 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    BTW, not sure why 23scidoo isn't the first to post this, but a study of 99 million vaccinated individuals which took place over the past 3 years has been released, and it does show statistically significant increases for several adverse events following immunization (AEFI). Go figure, it almost seems like scientists have been doing their due diligence to evaluate claims of adverse events following immunization with proper scientific process, and there's no global suppression effort.

On the other hand, seems like a waste of time to me - they could've been sharing anecdotes of their neighbour who both got sick and got vaccinated to sell an unproven narrative.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X24001270
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Google..

Yes..
    You might want to give it another look, then. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,680
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

And you’re equally sympathetic to people who had family members die because they refused the vaccine after being told
    https://www.westernstandard.news/news/ontario-mother-paralyzed-after-covid-booster-refuses-two-offers-of-maid/52478
    So no sympathy for the ones who refused after being lied to. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,923
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

So no sympathy for the ones who refused after being lied to. 

interesting to see that not one mainstream news org ANYWHERE has picked up this story. Just quite a few word for word rehashes of the single article as presented here. Most on substack and a couple on rumble.....  Reading the about us section left me laughing.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,923
    easily tamed and abated, no? history has proven this abundantly,  yet.......

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    t it straight. 
    Wearing masks and trying to stay 6 feet away really didn't bother me a bit.  I view it as part of the social contract.  When I visit a sick relative in the hospital, often I have had to wear a mask.  And I would prefer people stay 6 feet away (or further) anyway.  In other words, no I didn't forget nor did it particularly bother me. 
    "I didn't sign anything."

(A reply I saw to a tweet with that very phrase included. Never underestimate the unwillingness of people to do the slightest thing to help out their fellow humans; particularly if they're asked in advance).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    benjs said:
    BTW, not sure why 23scidoo isn't the first to post this, but a study of 99 million vaccinated individuals which took place over the past 3 years has been released, and it does show statistically significant increases for several adverse events following immunization (AEFI). Go figure, it almost seems like scientists have been doing their due diligence to evaluate claims of adverse events following immunization with proper scientific process, and there's no global suppression effort.

On the other hand, seems like a waste of time to me - they could've been sharing anecdotes of their neighbour who both got sick and got vaccinated to sell an unproven narrative.

I did that..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    Well this seems important for all of the Australian ambulance employees who were forced to take the vaccine in Queensland.  For the rest of us, not so much. 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,670
    AH HA! The jab is perfectly safe! All those lies about the jab and dropping dead. Lies, all LIES!

What happened after a man got 217 coronavirus shots

German researchers have examined a “hypervaccinated” man they say received more than 200 coronavirus shots without any noticeable side effects or harm to his immune system.

Their findings, published Mondayin the Lancet Infectious Diseases, a medical journal, indicate that coronavirus vaccines have a “good degree of tolerability,” the researchers said, although they noted this was an isolated case of “extraordinary hypervaccination.”

The 62-year-old man came to researchers’ attention when German prosecutors opened up a fraud investigation, gathering evidence that he had obtained 130 coronavirus shots in a nine-month period — far more than recommended by health authorities.

“We learned about his case via newspaper articles,” Kilian Schober, one of the study’s authors, said in a statement. “We then contacted him and invited him to undergo various tests. … He was very interested in doing so.”

The man agreed to provide blood samples, including new samples, the results from past blood tests and blood samples that had been frozen in recent years.

The man said he had received 217 vaccinations for “private reasons.” German authorities did not file criminal charges.

Going into the study, the researchers had speculated that having so many shots could cause his immune system to become fatigued. Vaccines create immune memory cells that are on standby, ready to rapidly activate the body’s defenses in the event of an infection.

But in fact, the researchers found that the man had more of these immune cells — known as T-cells — than a control group that had received the standard three-dose vaccine regimen. They also did not detect any fatigue in these cells, which they said were just as effective as those of people who had received a typical number of coronavirus shots.

“Overall, we did not find any indication for a weaker immune response, rather the contrary,” said Katharina Kocher, one of the lead authors of the study.

Even by the 217th vaccination, researchers say the shot still had an effect: The man’s antibodies against the coronavirus “increased significantly as a result.” (Researchers say the man insisted on receiving another shot during the study. They took blood samples, which helped them determine how his immune system was responding.)

The researchers made it clear that despite their findings, they “do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity.”

Although they could not find any signs that the man had ever contracted the coronavirus, they said they weren’t able to establish a causal relationship between his “hypervaccination regimen” and avoiding infection.

More than 60 million people in Germany have been vaccinated against the coronavirus, and most of them have received several doses.

In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended last month that people 65 and older get a second dose of a coronavirus vaccine made available in the fall because they are at higher risk for severe disease from the virus.

Uptake since the CDC recommended that people age 5 and older get an updated vaccine has been low — only about 22 percent of those 18 and older have received a dose of an updated vaccine. And only about 42 percent of those 65 and older have received a dose, The Washington Post previously reported.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/03/05/german-man-covid-vaccine-217-shots/

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    lol
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    23scidoo said:
    lol
    What, so you can make a claim based on an anecdote but no one else can?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    lol
    Memes too... the claim about 108 footballers was based on a meme. 

Some people will believe anything. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    lol
    You are free to do whatever you want..who am i to say otherwise??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    lol
    Memes too... the claim about 108 footballers was based on a meme. 

Some people will believe anything. 
    Agreed..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,857
    every single other reputable source on this topic say otherwise. why is that your information ONLY comes from garbage partisan rags posing as "media"?

the NY Post, ladies and gentlemen:

The NY Post Is Trending Thanks To Its Jared Fogle Cover  Observer

New York Post - Wikipedia

PICS Some of the best NY post covers
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com