Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,544
    Can't fucking wait
    I hope you are in lockdown already..lol..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    And I'm waiting for your comment, "yes but the danger from COVID is bigger"..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,064
    23scidoo said:
    Can't fucking wait
    I hope you are in lockdown already..lol..
    I live like that anyway
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,853
    23scidoo said:
    we don't have to. it's literally in the link you shared. 

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,679
    23scidoo said:
    Did you really not even read what you posted as a link?  Dude.  Come on.  As HFD points out, it literally says it in the article. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    Meanwhile measles is making a comeback. 

Great job, everyone. 
  • Options
    Meanwhile measles is making a comeback. 

Great job, everyone. 
    Right, and they'll blame it on immigrants when in fact if you are up to date on MMR, you can be around someone with Measles.  Thanks anti-vaxxers.  Morons.  
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Let's make it super easy for you, since reading can be challenging:

Covid vaccines are meant to prevent severe infection, and studies have indicated ModernaPfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca’s vaccines are effective at preventing severe illnesses, hospitalizations and death. Meanwhile, the chances of having a neurological event after a Covid infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, which suggests “the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” according to the Vaccine study researchers.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,766
    I gotta tell you folks, I'm suspicious that my forever-autoimmune disease may have been triggered by the last COVID vaccination, and as much as I'm HUGELY in favor of more and better testing and research, I still think vaccinations are a good thing for the majority.  So just be good to each other because, shit, you never know what can happen to you either with or without the vaccinations.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    I’m so sorry, Brian.. you’re not the first person I knew who had a vaccine trigger something in their autoimmune system. Theirs was temporary… I hope somehow yours turns out to be too (even though you already said that doesn’t appear to be the case). 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry, Brian.. you’re not the first person I knew who had a vaccine trigger something in their autoimmune system. Theirs was temporary… I hope somehow yours turns out to be too (even though you already said that doesn’t appear to be the case). 

Thanks so much for the kind word.  I'm told what I have is very likely life-long, but also that there is hope to keep it under control.  I'm doing my yoga routine every day, watching the diet, upping my water intake.  Doing my best! 
    Thanks again!  :smile:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,064
    You are a good man Brian. I have so much respect for you my friend.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    You are a good man Brian. I have so much respect for you my friend.
    You as well, my friend!
    :hug:

• Options
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Did you really not even read what you posted as a link?  Dude.  Come on.  As HFD points out, it literally says it in the article. 
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Covid vaccines are meant to prevent severe infection, and studies have indicated ModernaPfizer-BioNTech and AstraZeneca’s vaccines are effective at preventing severe illnesses, hospitalizations and death. Meanwhile, the chances of having a neurological event after a Covid infection were up to 617-fold higher than following COVID vaccination, which suggests “the benefits of vaccination substantially outweigh the risks,” according to the Vaccine study researchers.
    let's say this to the families who believe the lies and are now grieving..can you??..I wonder what you would say if one of yours were in that position.. 
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    I'd be devastated. my dad had a heart attack in spring of 2022. it was literally right after a bout of covid. vaxxed? yep. impossible to know which. But highly, HIGHLY likely it was covid or just as likely, just the fact that he's 76 and heart issues run in our family. 

we couldn't go see him as he was still testing positive even though his symptoms had subsided way earlier. he had many complications as a result of this heart attack. he lived and he's fine, but it fucking sucked. he was in there alone for over 2 weeks. my mother has mobility issues and he couldn't be there to help her. 

why would I say any of that to the families? do I say "told ya so" to the families of anti vaxxers who are now dead and begged for the vaccine when it was too late? of course not. I'm not a fucking asshole. 

there have been instances where seatbelts have TAKEN lives. (being trapped in a burning car, for instance-my wife knew a couple who burned alive after a car accident; the seatbelt latches melted and they couldn't get out, leaving two children orphaned). should we still say "FUCK SEATBELTS"? OR WE WERE LIED TO? THEY ALL TOLD US SEAT BELTS SAVED LIVES!!! THESE SEAT BELTS CAUSED THEIR DEATHS! FUCK ALL SEATBELTS!!! 

no, cause that would be incredibly stupid and irresponsible. but you'd be calling for the the public hanging of the guy who invented seat belts. 

would I ever say "man, too bad your mom was wearing her seat belt, eh?". no, again, cuz I'm not a fucking asshole. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

let's say this to the families who believe the lies and are now grieving..can you??..I wonder what you would say if one of yours were in that position.. 
    You post an article and say "aha!".  But evidently you don't read the article for comprehension, and when the article states what we've saying here for the past few years, you say the article is lying.  WTF man.  Get it straight. 
  • Options
    I'd be devastated. my dad had a heart attack in spring of 2022. it was literally right after a bout of covid. vaxxed? yep. impossible to know which. But highly, HIGHLY likely it was covid or just as likely, just the fact that he's 76 and heart issues run in our family. 

we couldn't go see him as he was still testing positive even though his symptoms had subsided way earlier. he had many complications as a result of this heart attack. he lived and he's fine, but it fucking sucked. he was in there alone for over 2 weeks. my mother has mobility issues and he couldn't be there to help her. 

why would I say any of that to the families? do I say "told ya so" to the families of anti vaxxers who are now dead and begged for the vaccine when it was too late? of course not. I'm not a fucking asshole. 

there have been instances where seatbelts have TAKEN lives. (being trapped in a burning car, for instance-my wife knew a couple who burned alive after a car accident; the seatbelt latches melted and they couldn't get out, leaving two children orphaned). should we still say "FUCK SEATBELTS"? OR WE WERE LIED TO? THEY ALL TOLD US SEAT BELTS SAVED LIVES!!! THESE SEAT BELTS CAUSED THEIR DEATHS! FUCK ALL SEATBELTS!!! 

no, cause that would be incredibly stupid and irresponsible. but you'd be calling for the the public hanging of the guy who invented seat belts. 

would I ever say "man, too bad your mom was wearing her seat belt, eh?". no, again, cuz I'm not a fucking asshole. 
    That's a good analogy.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,919
    23scidoo said:

which is EXACTLY what the fucking headline says.

reading is fundamental.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

It's the second time you give the seat belt example.. really??..

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

That's a good analogy.
    Really really good..are you serious too??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

You post an article and say "aha!".  But evidently you don't read the article for comprehension, and when the article states what we've saying here for the past few years, you say the article is lying.  WTF man.  Get it straight. 
    100 safe and effective.. that was the lie.. you forget it already?
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

Did I forget?  No.  In fact, this is the quote from the CDC website, last updated in Sept 2020 which is BEFORE the COVID vaccine was released.  

Before vaccines are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), scientists test them extensively to ensure they are effective and safe. Vaccines are the best defense we have against infectious diseases, but no vaccine is actually 100% safe or effective for everyone because each person’s body reacts to vaccines differently

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/history/index.html
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

So go live in a bubble where your risk is zero. You also won't be able to access resources in your hermetically sealed cage and will die. Will that then be the bubble's fault? 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,680
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

And you’re equally sympathetic to people who had family members die because they refused the vaccine after being told
    lies about it and that they’ll do just fine popping Ivermectin and vitamin D. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

politicians may have said that. do you listen to politicians for your health advice?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo said:

It's the second time you give the seat belt example.. really??..

and what was your response to the first one? haha
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

I'm still waiting for 103 more names of footballers who Died Suddenly - by my count we've only got 5 out of 108. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:

And you’re equally sympathetic to people who had family members die because they refused the vaccine after being told
    lies about it and that they’ll do just fine popping Ivermectin and vitamin D. 
    To refuse the vaccine was a choice..to get it, it wasn't..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

I'm still waiting for 103 more names of footballers who Died Suddenly™ - by my count we've only got 5 out of 108. 
    Google..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.