benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    you really need to do better homework. 

“Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 – 64, worldwide.
    Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.
    While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.
    In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.
    Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.
    Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.“

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2T81NY/
    You are right, i was wrong..more than 108!!..
    This is a list of association football related deaths in 2021..
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_in_association_football_deaths
    and thats only in football, ok??..

As if Wikipedia was a reliable source, but ok… of the 1st 21 names listed, only 4 people are under the age of 70.(I stopped reading after that… did any of those people even exist?)
    You’re doing great, here. 
    No they are ghosts, spirits..really, are you asking that??..lol
    Some names could be made up, there isn’t a high bar for making edits on Wiki. Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true. I googled one of the names & nothing came up…. The wiki link had nothing. I looked at a few of the others and some of these people were born in the 1940s.. 

These aren’t young athletes dying from the vaccine…. Whatever argument you’re trying to make, you’re doing a terrible job of it. 

We’re 3 years past the vaccine rollout, and people aren’t dropping like flies from the vaccine. The truth hurts, I know. 
    My understanding is that it takes 50 years for the vaccine side effects to really show.  So check on the mortality rate then.  You'll see. 
    Dr Fauci playing the longest of games giving us vaccines that will kill us in 50 years. 
    Dr. Fauci imposed measures on you that were not very scientific, if you remember well... unless they also affect your memory..
    Never mind that, let’s talk about footballers born in the 1940s dropping like flies. 
    Never mind that??..very nice, anything that doesn't suit you, let's get over it??..
    I want to hear more about the 80 year old athletes dropping by the thousands. Did they all collapse on the pitch? 
    I also want to hear about all the scientific measures they took but I have the silence of the lambs here..
    You still haven't shown a before and after of athletes mortality before and after the pandemic - the most obvious factor to back up your claim. If you want anyone to pay attention to your nonsense, back it up with something substantial instead of fringe newspapers or memes designed to sway 12 year olds.

First principles, Clarice. Simplicity.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,586
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

“Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 – 64, worldwide.
    Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.
    While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.
    In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.
    Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.
    Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.“

As if Wikipedia was a reliable source, but ok… of the 1st 21 names listed, only 4 people are under the age of 70.(I stopped reading after that… did any of those people even exist?)
    Some names could be made up, there isn’t a high bar for making edits on Wiki. Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true. I googled one of the names & nothing came up…. The wiki link had nothing. I looked at a few of the others and some of these people were born in the 1940s.. 

These aren’t young athletes dying from the vaccine…. Whatever argument you’re trying to make, you’re doing a terrible job of it. 

We’re 3 years past the vaccine rollout, and people aren’t dropping like flies from the vaccine. The truth hurts, I know. 
    My understanding is that it takes 50 years for the vaccine side effects to really show.  So check on the mortality rate then.  You'll see. 
    Dr Fauci playing the longest of games giving us vaccines that will kill us in 50 years. 
    Dr. Fauci imposed measures on you that were not very scientific, if you remember well... unless they also affect your memory..
    Never mind that, let’s talk about footballers born in the 1940s dropping like flies. 
    Never mind that??..very nice, anything that doesn't suit you, let's get over it??..
    I want to hear more about the 80 year old athletes dropping by the thousands. Did they all collapse on the pitch? 
    I also want to hear about all the scientific measures they took but I have the silence of the lambs here..
    Of course you do… your claims of athletes dying are complete bullshit and you can’t back them up so you’re trying to change the subject. 
    Are there many or you need more??..
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12801405/German-division-Jahn-Regensburg-announce-tragic-death-former-youth-international-Agyemang-Diawusie-aged-25.html
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17524888/alexandros-lampis-dies-21-greek-footballer-cardiac-arrest/
    https://www.kayafcacademy.com/2023/03/27/statement-andrew-sarakinis/
    https://www.koha.net/en/sports/355394/Kosovo-football-is-mourning-the-death-of-the-17-year-old-talent-Erion-Kaytazi/
    do you have any idea what kind of tests athletes are required to do??..
    and now you will tell me about the scientific measures or you will continue to be silent??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,550
    Yeah, I’m definitely going to spend my Saturday going down a rabbit hole with an irrational conspiracist who believes every meme that reinforces their narrative. 

You came at me about athletes dropping dead and your claims were nonsense. Take the L and move on. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Unfortunately it is happening now..

Now and everywhere..
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/slovakia-prime-minister-robert-fico-orders-investigation-covid-19-pandemic-management-vaccines-21000-excess-deaths-announced-slovakia-since-2020/5848126
    I meant to respond to this image when you first posted it, because it made me laugh. Your argument is that the CoVID vaccine is responsible for Portugal's excess deaths seems to be disputed even in the article itself. Things the article mentions:
    -the flu virus is rampant and hospital emergency departments are overcrowded
    -because of this load (and the flu spreading), they have reduced teams and limited services
    -the excess deaths began during the pandemic before the mass roll-out of Covid vaccines
    -as of 2022, 30 million diagnostic tests had been given lesser priority given the load on the medical system - this inevitably increases mortality over a long-enough timespan
    -they admit to making mistakes on the number of fatalities from Covid, which led them to prioritize treatment of it over other ailments

https://www.portugalresident.com/portugal-registers-highest-level-of-excess-deaths-in-europe/
    https://www.portugalresident.com/30-million-diagnostic-tests-just-didnt-get-done-due-to-pandemic/ 

I guess it's time to move the goalpost again?
    2800 more deaths than normal in just four weeks!!!!..December to January, 28% excess mortality!!..and you tell me its flu??..
    maybe is the climate change..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yeah, I’m definitely going to spend my Saturday going down a rabbit hole with an irrational conspiracist who believes every meme that reinforces their narrative. 

You came at me about athletes dropping dead and your claims were nonsense. Take the L and move on. 
    I can understand  =)
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Now and everywhere..
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/slovakia-prime-minister-robert-fico-orders-investigation-covid-19-pandemic-management-vaccines-21000-excess-deaths-announced-slovakia-since-2020/5848126
    I meant to respond to this image when you first posted it, because it made me laugh. Your argument is that the CoVID vaccine is responsible for Portugal's excess deaths seems to be disputed even in the article itself. Things the article mentions:
    -because of this load (and the flu spreading), they have reduced teams and limited services
    -the excess deaths began during the pandemic before the mass roll-out of Covid vaccines
    -as of 2022, 30 million diagnostic tests had been given lesser priority given the load on the medical system - this inevitably increases mortality over a long-enough timespan
    -they admit to making mistakes on the number of fatalities from Covid, which led them to prioritize treatment of it over other ailments

https://www.portugalresident.com/portugal-registers-highest-level-of-excess-deaths-in-europe/
    https://www.portugalresident.com/30-million-diagnostic-tests-just-didnt-get-done-due-to-pandemic/ 

2800 more deaths than normal in just four weeks!!!!..December to January, 28% excess mortality!!..and you tell me its flu??..
    Why do I even bother writing things to you? Either you don’t, can’t, or won’t read things that don't follow your narrative. I gave you your answer about where the mortality comes from - you just chose not to read or respond to it.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Of course you do… your claims of athletes dying are complete bullshit and you can’t back them up so you’re trying to change the subject. 
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12801405/German-division-Jahn-Regensburg-announce-tragic-death-former-youth-international-Agyemang-Diawusie-aged-25.html
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17524888/alexandros-lampis-dies-21-greek-footballer-cardiac-arrest/
    https://www.koha.net/en/sports/355394/Kosovo-football-is-mourning-the-death-of-the-17-year-old-talent-Erion-Kaytazi/
    and now you will tell me about the scientific measures or you will continue to be silent??..
    Cardiac events have been a leading killer of young American athletes for decades…. Males more than females, and those of African descent have a higher propensity for this than those of non African descent. Weird fact huh? 

I saw these links you posted of the 4 athletes having died and regret to inform you that:
    1. this wasn’t uncommon before the vaccine 
    2. 4 isn’t 108
    3. 4 isn’t thousands 
    Your claims are fantastical, unprovable bullshit. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Now and everywhere..

Why do I even bother writing things to you? Either you don’t, can’t, or won’t read things that don't follow your narrative. I gave you your answer about where the mortality comes from - you just chose not to read or respond to it.
    what a coincidence!!..I feel the same about you!!..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Cardiac events have been a leading killer of young American athletes for decades…. Males more than females, and those of African descent have a higher propensity for this than those of non African descent. Weird fact huh? 

I saw these links you posted of the 4 athletes having died and regret to inform you that:
    2. 4 isn’t 108
    3. 4 isn’t thousands 
    Υοu want 108 names??..thousands??..what is fantastical, the facts and the numbers??..
    keep your head in the sand, don't look around, live in a bubble..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,792
    FiveBelow said:
    Sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced recently, Brian. Now for an inspirational quote
    "Hang in there. If you believe what you're doing is unique. Otherwise give up or sound like Nirvana or Pearl Jam."
    -- Joey Ramone
    Thanks so much!  And great Joey quote!
    Autoimmune problems can come from vaccines and from virus could be either. I think the immune system goes into overdrive at the time. Probably never know but I hope it's manageable Brian. Take care my friend 
    Thanks so much, good man.  Much appreciated.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

2. 4 isn’t 108
    3. 4 isn’t thousands 
    Υοu want 108 names??..thousands??..what is fantastical, the facts and the numbers??..
    From what I’ve read, there are no more athletes suffering from cardiac events now then there were before the covid vaccine rollout. You have yet to provide data proving otherwise, and you have yet to provide data backing up your fantastical claims of “108 footballers” and “thousands” of athletes dropping. For the second time: your claims are fantastical unprovable bullshit. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Now and everywhere..

My comment was literally about the article you shared, so clearly I read it. How about your response to my questions? Nothing? That’s exactly what I expected, or a moving of the goalpost. 

EV
  • Options
    edited February 13
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

2. 4 isn’t 108
    3. 4 isn’t thousands 
    From what I’ve read, there are no more athletes suffering from cardiac events now then there were before the covid vaccine rollout. You have yet to provide data proving otherwise, and you have yet to provide data backing up your fantastical claims of “108 footballers” and “thousands” of athletes dropping. For the second time: your claims are fantastical unprovable bullshit. 
    Yesterday..
    https//www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13074599/Mounir-Hamoud-dead-39-former-Norway-player.htmlday!!

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Now and everywhere..

My comment was literally about the article you shared, so clearly I read it. How about your response to my questions? Nothing? That’s exactly what I expected, or a moving of the goalpost. 
    Why you are asking for questions when you don't answer mine??..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    The fact that you do not understand or that your beliefs refuse to accept something does not mean that it is not true or reality..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

2. 4 isn’t 108
    3. 4 isn’t thousands 
    Yesterday..
    https//www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13074599/Mounir-Hamoud-dead-39-former-Norway-player.htmlday!!

This means nothing.

23scidoo said:
    The fact that you do not understand or that your beliefs refuse to accept something does not mean that it is not true or reality..
     :D 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    23scidoo said:
    we all understand fully. until there is concrete scientific evidence that the vaccine causes myocarditis or any other condition on a scale that is out of the ordinary for any vaccine injury percentage, all you're doing is cherry picking. PEOPLE ARE DROPPING DEAD. yes, they are. people drop dead all the time. IT MUST BE THE VACCINE. and how did you come to that conclusion? peer viewed papers? oh, a couple outliers in the scientific community or "connect the dots!" videos that lead you to believe what your bias has already concluded?

you know what there is evidence of? COVID ITSELF causing myocarditis and a whole host of other debilitating issues. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited February 14
    What is the concrete scientific evidence for you??..because there are doctors and scientists out there who are yelling..
    SOMETHING HAPPENING HERE!!..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,178
    edited February 14
    Tucker Carlson has an interesting video on the DNA.with actual doctors
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,712
    Tucker Carlson has an interesting video on the DNA.with actual doctors
    Tucker Carlson is a menace. 
  • Options
    The truth is the truth regardless 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Which is........
  • Options
    edited February 14
    23scidoo said:
    What is the concrete scientific evidence for you??..because there are doctors and scientists out there who are yelling..
    SOMETHING HAPPENING HERE!!..
    yes, of course there's going to be outliers waving the flags of conspiracy. conjecture and hypothesis are nothing, regardless of profession. you still have to ask what concrete scientific evidence is? research, with indisputable findings that are peer reviewed and published. 

if those findings show that it's the vaccine causing it, I'll 100% believe it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited February 14
    I guess what the doctors say and what the actual information is. Does it matter the name of the interviewer?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    tucker never tells the truth. he's not interested in it. he's interested in stirring the pot and causing chaos. are doctors specialists in DNA research?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes I believe so . It's not what tucker says. It's what the professionals say would be my thoughts on it.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes I believe so . It's not what tucker says. It's what the professionals say would be my thoughts on it.
    doctors are not DNA specialists. tucker isn't interested in telling the truth himself, nor anyone telling the truth in his presence. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Was this tucker interview conducted in Moscow w/ Putin's team of doctors? 
  • Options
    It's good to ask questions. 

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    It's good to ask questions. 

no argument there. but it has to be done in good faith. I'm not going to go ask my GP about the mapping of the covid genome. it's not his profession. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com