Options

Viruses / Vaccines 2

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,331
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Αnd again, why is it so hard for you to admit that we were fooled, that we were told a bunch of lies??
    You mean the lies told about the vaccine? 

It is based on an analysis by our team at the Brown School of Public Health, in collaboration with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Microsoft AI for Health showing that between January 2021 and April 2022, vaccines could have prevented at least 318,000 Covid-19 deaths. This means that at least every second person who died from Covid-19 since vaccines became available might have been saved by getting the shot.
    https://globalepidemics.org/vaccinations/
    "Might have" is doing some lifting.
    I don't even know what to think of the vaccines anymore. I have four shots under my belt. I had covid about a year ago.

Do I regret getting the shots? No; at least not yet. Will I again? Undecided. Probably.

But we were sold:
    • It reduces the chance of getting covid  (Unsure; maybe before certain variants)
    • You need to get it so it won't spread (preposterous) 
    • It's safe (questionable; particularly in younger males)
    • It will reduce the severity of your bout with covid (True and seemingly the primary benefit it offers)

"Conspiracy Theories":
    • It was shoved down our throats with the threat of people losing their livelihoods (True)
    • Societal benefit was marginal (Seems to be true)
    • Risky for individuals (True)
    • It's currently the vaxxed and not the unvaxed that are getting/spreading covid (Unsure; Never seen anything that will point to or for that)
    • Thousands of young male athletes are having cardiac episodes (Exaggerated but seemingly true)
    What if I told you covid was causing heart problems in young male athletes long before the vaccine was available? Because it was… 
    Really now??..thousands felt down like flies, almost all of them double and triple vaccinated..
    I mean, it hasn't been uncommon to hear about a young healthy sports player having a cardiac event.   I suppose you'd need to compare how many people this happened to precovid vs now, and what the vaccination status was.   Is it higher, is it lower then it used to be?  Is it happening more in vaxxed people, unvaxxed people, unvaxxed people that have had covid, vaccinated people who had covid, etc...

Just saying it's thousands lacks context.   Is that Americans, globally, what the population size, how does it compare to pre covid etc.    How long of a period of time is it over, 2 or 3 years, what's the annual rate, how does it compare to precovid.   How does it compare in vaxxed people vs unvaxxed people who had covid.. etc..

You kind of need context as to whether 1000's is different than normal?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Αnd again, why is it so hard for you to admit that we were fooled, that we were told a bunch of lies??

It is based on an analysis by our team at the Brown School of Public Health, in collaboration with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Microsoft AI for Health showing that between January 2021 and April 2022, vaccines could have prevented at least 318,000 Covid-19 deaths. This means that at least every second person who died from Covid-19 since vaccines became available might have been saved by getting the shot.
    Αgain..they told us that is 100% safe??..lie..
    they told us, ''get the vaccine so do not spread it??..lie..
    they yold us, ''get the vaccine , so dont get the virus??..lie..
    and the biggest one about the origin..
    how many vaccinated are now in the hospitals??..how many of the ''covid deaths'' are vaccinated and how many not??..
    Who is “they”? Any information from reliable sources with a scientific background acknowledged the risks, said accurately that you’re less linely to soread it when vaccinated, and that it reduces severity. 

So again, what about the lies told about the vaccine that led to people dying because they decided to not get it? 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,550
    edited January 30
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

I don't even know what to think of the vaccines anymore. I have four shots under my belt. I had covid about a year ago.

Do I regret getting the shots? No; at least not yet. Will I again? Undecided. Probably.

But we were sold:
    • It reduces the chance of getting covid  (Unsure; maybe before certain variants)
    • It will reduce the severity of your bout with covid (True and seemingly the primary benefit it offers)

"Conspiracy Theories":
    • It was shoved down our throats with the threat of people losing their livelihoods (True)
    • It's currently the vaxxed and not the unvaxed that are getting/spreading covid (Unsure; Never seen anything that will point to or for that)
    • Thousands of young male athletes are having cardiac episodes (Exaggerated but seemingly true)
    What if I told you covid was causing heart problems in young male athletes long before the vaccine was available? Because it was… 
    Really now??..thousands felt down like flies, almost all of them double and triple vaccinated..
    Share your source for this information. Show us where thousands dropped like flies because of the vaccine as you appear to be implying. 

Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,706
    Zod said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":
    I mean, it hasn't been uncommon to hear about a young healthy sports player having a cardiac event.   I suppose you'd need to compare how many people this happened to precovid vs now, and what the vaccination status was.   Is it higher, is it lower then it used to be?  Is it happening more in vaxxed people, unvaxxed people, unvaxxed people that have had covid, vaccinated people who had covid, etc...

Just saying it's thousands lacks context.   Is that Americans, globally, what the population size, how does it compare to pre covid etc.    How long of a period of time is it over, 2 or 3 years, what's the annual rate, how does it compare to precovid.   How does it compare in vaxxed people vs unvaxxed people who had covid.. etc..

Why you gotta be sciency? 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,586
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    What do you mean fooled? Does it really matter what the origin is at this point? Over a million deaths just here in America even knowing where the virus originated from wouldn’t have prevented the casualties! 
    it's the same thing to talk about a virus that escaped from a laboratory that was in collaboration with the American government and it's the same thing to talk about something natural??..of course not..
    I would assume that the medical investigation, development of vaccines, distribution of vaccines, societal handling of the disease is the same regardless of lab-grown or organic. Am I wrong? 
    How about the moral issue??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Zod said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":

Hand on heart answer me please, let's say two years before and two years after the virus, you hear about the same frequency of deaths??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":
    Share your source for this information. Show us where thousands dropped like flies because of the vaccine as you appear to be implying. 

There is no chance, my friend, for them to be connected to each other..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited February 2
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":

You can’t show us where “thousands are dropping like flies” [from the vaccine] because it simply isn’t happening. 
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":

You can’t show us where “thousands are dropping like flies” [from the vaccine] because it simply isn’t happening. 
    No, you just can't connected..only in 2021, 108 FIFA footballers died or suffer..its all out there..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    you really need to do better homework. 

“Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 – 64, worldwide.
    Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.
    While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.
    In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.
    Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.
    Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.“

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N2T81NY/
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":

No, you just can't connected..only in 2021, 108 FIFA footballers died or suffer..its all out there..

Very easy to prove or disprove. How many athletes died of heart disease the year before the pandemic? How about this year of heart disease? You don’t seem to share ‘all’ that’s out there. One piece of data is never enough for a trend or causal relationship.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited February 3

“Reuters looked into the list of 108 names provided by Real Time News (bit.ly/32pqrt7 , page 6). It appears to be compiled using news reports of the deaths of 108 people, aged 12 – 64, worldwide.
    Among the sports attributed to the names are American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.
    While it is true that many of the deaths were linked in news reports to heart issues, there is no current evidence that they prove a common link between COVID-19 vaccines and fatality.
    In 53 cases, a cause of death was reported. These include heart attacks brought on by previously known or unknown heart conditions, while others included prior COVID-19 infections, a cerebral aneurysm, a traumatic brain injury, a motorbike accident, one suicide, two suspected suicides, heat stroke, and a rare congenital condition – anomalous origin of coronary artery.
    Moreover, one case was reported in August 2019, prior to the pandemic, and another had a family confirm their relative was not vaccinated.
    Some of the listed deaths also occurred prior to vaccine rollouts for respective age groups in certain countries.“

You are right, i was wrong..more than 108!!..
    This is a list of association football related deaths in 2021..
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_in_association_football_deaths
    and thats only in football, ok??..

Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    benjs said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    OnWis97 said:
    23scidoo said:

But we were sold:

"Conspiracy Theories":

Very easy to prove or disprove. How many athletes died of heart disease the year before the pandemic? How about this year of heart disease? You don’t seem to share ‘all’ that’s out there. One piece of data is never enough for a trend or causal relationship.
    Agree..very easy..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

and let me ask you the other thing.. which expert or doctor will dare to say that the vaccine is to blame and they will not eat him, as you do here??..and there are so many 3 years now who have talk about it..but those people are not experst, doctors, scientists, right??..scientist with nobel prize and you mocked him..pathetic..

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited February 3
    23scidoo said:

As if Wikipedia was a reliable source, but ok… of the 1st 21 names listed, only 4 people are under the age of 70.(I stopped reading after that… did any of those people even exist?)
    You’re doing great, here. 
  • Options
    edited February 3
    23scidoo said:

As if Wikipedia was a reliable source, but ok… of the 1st 21 names listed, only 4 people are under the age of 70.(I stopped reading after that… did any of those people even exist?)
    No they are ghosts, spirits..really, are you asking that??..lol
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Some names could be made up, there isn’t a high bar for making edits on Wiki. Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true. I googled one of the names & nothing came up…. The wiki link had nothing. I looked at a few of the others and some of these people were born in the 1940s.. 

These aren’t young athletes dying from the vaccine…. Whatever argument you’re trying to make, you’re doing a terrible job of it. 

We’re 3 years past the vaccine rollout, and people aren’t dropping like flies from the vaccine. The truth hurts, I know. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,712
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Some names could be made up, there isn’t a high bar for making edits on Wiki. Just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true. I googled one of the names & nothing came up…. The wiki link had nothing. I looked at a few of the others and some of these people were born in the 1940s.. 

These aren’t young athletes dying from the vaccine…. Whatever argument you’re trying to make, you’re doing a terrible job of it. 

We’re 3 years past the vaccine rollout, and people aren’t dropping like flies from the vaccine. The truth hurts, I know. 
    My understanding is that it takes 50 years for the vaccine side effects to really show.  So check on the mortality rate then.  You'll see. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

My understanding is that it takes 50 years for the vaccine side effects to really show.  So check on the mortality rate then.  You'll see. 
    Dr Fauci playing the longest of games giving us vaccines that will kill us in 50 years. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Dr Fauci playing the longest of games giving us vaccines that will kill us in 50 years. 
    You laugh, but everyday at least one person who got a vaccine is dying.  Probably more than that.  That's not normal.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

You laugh, but everyday at least one person who got a vaccine is dying.  Probably more than that.  That's not normal.  
      Damn…. Really makes you think 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,897
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

LMAO. this thread is still gold. each and every post. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Dr. Fauci imposed measures on you that were not very scientific, if you remember well... unless they also affect your memory..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Unfortunately it is happening now..

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Don't make noise please..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Dr. Fauci imposed measures on you that were not very scientific, if you remember well... unless they also affect your memory..
    Never mind that, let’s talk about footballers born in the 1940s dropping like flies. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

lol, people without vaccines don't die?
  • Options
    Zod said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Infrequently to never...
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Don't make noise please..
    Sorry my truth is inconvenient to you. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Zod said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:

Infrequently to never...
    Are you able to support that with any kind of science?   Some kind of study done on excess deaths of people who are vaccinated, vaccinated and had covid, unvaccinated and never had covid, unvaccinated had covid?

I haven't seen any material that suggests excess deaths in vaccinated vs unvaccinated people?

I also always assumed that that mortality might decrease due to other factors, like a homogonized food supply (where most of us now eat mass produced, unhealthy food), or plastic/teflon pollution in almost everything.    So scientifically it would be nice to have more information to to separate, are vaccines causing this, or is it other things in the environment.  Maybe it's both, I don't know.  Never done any science on it :)