Options

Viruses / Vaccines

Comments

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,798

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,165
    CM189191 said:

You're late.  We saw this already, lol.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Gotta get this stuff fixed man.  Im really worried about kids with this variant.  It’s our duty as a community to help them out by getting the shots.  
    I acknowledge that a lot of people want to wait and see and let others be the guinea pigs but that time period ended a while ago if you ask me.   At this point the unvaccinated adults are the guinea pigs.  
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,332
    Delta is rampant. Also so many double vaxxed still getting  a full week in bed heavy  flu like.  Including  father  in law. Vaccine  definitely  saved his life
     But still really ill with it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,727
    Gotta get this stuff fixed man.  Im really worried about kids with this variant.  It’s our duty as a community to help them out by getting the shots.  
    I acknowledge that a lot of people want to wait and see and let others be the guinea pigs but that time period ended a while ago if you ask me.   At this point the unvaccinated adults are the guinea pigs.  

I keep asking about the kids, as well, but most people don't care about kids under the age of 12.  They don't count, for some reason.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,005

I keep asking about the kids, as well, but most people don't care about kids under the age of 12.  They don't count, for some reason.
    I have 3 kids. Ages are 6,5, and 3. We are not sure yet what we will do when the vaccine because available to them. Do I fall under the most people category? 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I think this is great news however the US is not the UK land wise or population. Less vaccinated states have to be factored in as well to have longer runs I would imagine.  I would say some states will see a peak in 3 weeks while others may not even have started their 5 week run yet too.

Delta is not good but hopefully this stays true and it comes in fast and leaves just as fast. 
  • Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    edited August 2021
    Did everybody miss me?

Honest question here, the other day Michael Osterholm, former Biden Covid advisor, said in an interview "the typical cloth covering over your face often doesn't do much to reduce the amount of the virus you inhale in".  Goes on to say N95 is the way to go.

Full interview here...  Question around :35 second mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8E_p6Lx-Vw

So my question, how can Pearl Jam sell these knowing they do not do much to reduce the amount of virus you inhale in?

2021 TEN CLUB MASK BUNDLE2021 VITALOGY FOUNDATION SHARING MASK
    Post edited by gvn2fly1421 on
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,222
    I hear the delta variant is about to join the SEC.

Also the Confederacy.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,947
    edited August 2021
    manitoba is lifting nearly all restrictions and taking away the indoor mask mandate. this is stupid. delta isn't even here yet. they didn't learn from their over-aggressive approach to the 3rd wave that fucked us over for months on end. 

sure, we are 80% single vax and should be 75% double vax by next week, but I still think this is too fast, too soon. if they have to reintroduce these restrictions after basically opening up completely the uptake is going to be abysmal. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Did everybody miss me?

Honest question here, the other day Michael Osterholm, former Biden Covid advisor, said in an interview "the typical cloth covering over your face often doesn't do much to reduce the amount of the virus you inhale in".  Goes on to say N95 is the way to go.

So my question, how can Pearl Jam sell these knowing they do not do much to reduce the amount of virus you inhale in?

$$$$$$$$ and $$$$$$$$
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Ontario is at about 70% fully vaxxed.  It's the government's fault that we will struggle to reach 80% or higher fully ...they keep moving the goal post.  

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Did everybody miss me?

didn't learn anything on your time out, eh?

masks were NEVER meant to protect the wearer. they were and are meant to protect the people around the wearer. look it up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Did everybody miss me?

I always thought that these were more for me unknowingly having the virus and spreading rather than me breathing in air that would infect me.  
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Did everybody miss me?

Old news and obvious 
     And no 
     Nobody missed you
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,707
    Did everybody miss me?

Just an educated guess here.. but you ask "How" they can sell these...  the same way they sell socks and other things. They buy something, slap their logo on it and sell it. 

If you're looking for a means of saying that PJ or 10C are jerks or something... they stated that these are not medical masks.  They did not state anywhere that these provided whatever protection against COVID.  They listed what they were made of. 

I see nothing at all wrong with them selling these. 

(Coming from a person who believes they have misled about merch before and are a bit greasy.)  
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,580

Nice to know the little edgelord learned a lesson from his timeout and stopped pushing his willfully ignorant bullshit. 

Be more desperate for attention. 
  • Options
    Best  we  don't  feed  him.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Did everybody miss me?

didn't learn anything on your time out, eh?

masks were NEVER meant to protect the wearer. they were and are meant to protect the people around the wearer. look it up. 
    Somebody posted a flyer that has the cloth masks as helping both.  I asked the very same question and was told differently on here.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Ontario is at about 70% fully vaxxed.  It's the government's fault that we will struggle to reach 80% or higher fully ...they keep moving the goal post.  

Ample vaccines available to any eligible person who wants them, outreach and mobile programs, and you still argue that “it’s the government’s fault”? :lol:

Covid changed the goal posts 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Ample vaccines available to any eligible person who wants them, outreach and mobile programs, and you still argue that “it’s the government’s fault”? :lol:

Good enough time as any to post this I guess. 

• Options
    PJNB said:

Good enough time as any to post this I guess. 

Where is India, China and Russia in all of this?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,727
    PJNB said:

I have 3 kids. Ages are 6,5, and 3. We are not sure yet what we will do when the vaccine because available to them. Do I fall under the most people category? 

That is for you to determine, I would not think so based on what you wrote.

Most people seem much more concerned about freedumb, shopping, sporting events, concerts, not wearing masks, and the % of people it supposedly takes to get to herd...but they do not talk about the population of people under 12 (nearly 50MM Americans under the age of 12 ....sorry I don't know the right source for Canada but it appears that you have almost 6MM Canadians under the age of 12) when they talk about any of this.

Who cares about freedumb, shopping, having to wear masks, concerts, etc if you can still get it and bring it home to little Suzie or Jonny, even if you are vaccinated and they cannot be.  Or, if sending them to anywhere other kids are puts them in contact with Kids of "The Unclean & Living Life".

• Options

Did I say there was enough vaccines?  Did I blame Pm in my post?  I was pointing the finger at the provincial government…don’t be so clueless…or obtuse.  Ontario has been lockdown longer than just about anywhere in North America…

At 1st it was 70% and all restrictions lifted and now it’s 90%…

The goal post keep moving.  Not every thing is about you or being offended bevpcause you think someone is taking a shot at your racist misogynist groper PM…

SO GO GET A FUCKING LIFE…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

Did I say there was enough vaccines?  Did I blame Pm in my post?  I was pointing the finger at the provincial government…don’t be so clueless…or obtuse.  Ontario has been lockdown longer than just about anywhere in North America…

The goal post keep moving.  Not every thing is about you or being offended bevpcause you think someone is taking a shot at your racist misogynist groper PM…

Living up to your name, dude.
    Go smoke your drugs
  • Options

the goal posts move when covid mutates and moves them on its own. this isn't that hard to understand. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Oh yeah.  What re your credentials?  I must of missed that part?  Try posting your credentials…I doubt you have any…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Why does it always get so hostile on this thread 
     Chill out
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,738
    Why does it always get so hostile on this thread 
     Chill out
    It's just Canadians for you. 
This discussion has been closed.