edited August 2021
    Graham test positive..
    Post edited by Kat on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    edited August 2021
    Graham test positive..
    Not even a 1% Graham fan but at least he said the vaccine worked and the reason he did not get badly sick. 
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457
    edited August 2021
    PJNB said:
    Graham test positive..
    Not even a 1% Graham fan but at least he said the vaccine worked and the reason he did not get badly sick. 
    All true he could of just gone one step further by implori his constituents to go and get the shot..
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,354
    edited August 2021
    PJNB said:
    Graham test positive..
    All true he could of just gone one step further by implori his constituents to go and get the shot..

he sorta did....
    Graham, who was vaccinated in December, has long been a proponent of vaccination, saying during a visit this spring to the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston that “the sooner we get everybody vaccinated, the quicker we can get back to normal.”

Post edited by Kat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,422
    First Avenue Productions the parent company of First Avenue in Minneapolis, and owner almost every small to midsize venue in the Twin Cities, today announced proof of full vaccination, or a negative test within 72 hours, to enter their venues effect today.

I have tickets to see Shooter Jennings this Friday at one of First Ave’s smaller venues (the Fine Line, capacity around 400). Wife and I are fully vaccinated plus had COVID, so we should be good to go, but going to error on the side of caution and eat the tickets. I can hold off on tightly pack quarters with excessively drunk folks for a bit longer.
  • Options
    First Avenue Productions the parent company of First Avenue in Minneapolis, and owner almost every small to midsize venue in the Twin Cities, today announced proof of full vaccination, or a negative test within 72 hours, to enter their venues effect today.

I have tickets to see Shooter Jennings this Friday at one of First Ave’s smaller venues (the Fine Line, capacity around 400). Wife and I are fully vaccinated plus had COVID, so we should be good to go, but going to error on the side of caution and eat the tickets. I can hold off on tightly pack quarters with excessively drunk folks for a bit longer.
    Can’t fault you for that! 
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,013

Wise decision
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,719
    mickeyrat said:
    I have no problem putting a piece of cloth over my face if it’s in the interest of protecting the immune compromised or those who want but can’t get a vaccine, because it’s a minor inconvenience at best. 

My goodness, imagine if some of you came of age during WWII or Vietnam & got drafted? What we’re being asked to do for our country right now doesn’t even compare. 

Get some perspective in your lives. 

he speaks directly to your point.

fabulously put
    I was wondering when I would see Beau here.  lol  

(The man is a beauty.) 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    I’ve been saying to do this from the beginning

Sure, you can’t “force” someone to get the vaccine

But make life difficult for the unvaccinated and people will come around 

Wouldn’t surprise me if airlines and other privately owned entities follow suit soon

There won’t be another lockdown, but restrictions for the unvaccinated are coming and coming fast 

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    I’ve been saying to do this from the beginning

Sure, you can’t “force” someone to get the vaccine

But make life difficult for the unvaccinated and people will come around 

Wouldn’t surprise me if airlines and other privately owned entities follow suit soon

There won’t be another lockdown, but restrictions for the unvaccinated are coming and coming fast 

Meh… won’t do much, hope I’m wrong. Unfortunately it’s easier to get a fake vaccine card than a bag of chips here. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    NYC mandates are still on the rollout.  New guidelines are you MUST show proof of vaccination if you want to go to a restaurant or gym.  DeBlasio just announced this.

I'm not sure how he can actually demand this?  There are rules against asking someone about their medical history.
  • Options
    NYC mandates are still on the rollout.  New guidelines are you MUST show proof of vaccination if you want to go to a restaurant or gym.  DeBlasio just announced this.

I'm not sure how he can actually demand this?  There are rules against asking someone about their medical history.
    It's not a HIPAA violation to ask for proof of vaccination

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802

What rules?
    You have to show proof around vaccinations for other things in life.  (To go to some countries, for instance.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

I don't understand how they let that one slide and say it doesn't fall under HIPPA protection.

That is very interesting.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,809

I don't understand how they let that one slide and say it doesn't fall under HIPPA protection.

What did they let slide?  It's very clearly not a HIPAA violation.  We are asking our employees to report their status as well.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

What did they let slide?  It's very clearly not a HIPAA violation.  We are asking our employees to report their status as well.  
    Before the vaccines, hear me out now, you could not be asked about your medical past.  The CDC has recently added in their guidelines that it is now up to local authorities to demand that or not(proof of vaccination).
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    HIPAA is only really built to prevent health care practitioners from exchanging private information without consent

Doesnt really have anything to do with employers or entities that don’t relate to patient care
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options

What rules?
    You have to show proof around vaccinations for other things in life.  (To go to some countries, for instance.)
    I've benn to Mexico, Canada, Barbados, Jordan, Dubai, Iraq and the Bahamas and I never had to show a vaccination card.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,809
    HIPAA is only really built to prevent health care practitioners from exchanging private information without consent

Doesnt really have anything to do with employers or entities that don’t relate to patient care
    Yes!  This is exactly right.  The corresponding law for non-medical is the GrammLeech Bliley Act (GLB).  It regulates the exchange of personal data between entities but certainly does not prevent a company from asking you for your information (like your income, job status, etc. for the purpose of extending credit).  HIPAA is the same concept. 
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,422

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,651

Yup. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

What rules?
    I've benn to Mexico, Canada, Barbados, Jordan, Dubai, Iraq and the Bahamas and I never had to show a vaccination card.
    Dozens of countries require proof of yellow fever vaccination. I’ve had to show proof to enter Vietnam and some as African  countries. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802

What rules?

Can't remember where the heck we went where I had to get a shot to make sure I was clear, however it is a thing.

Which vaccines do I need before traveling?

The vaccines you need to get before traveling will depend on few things, including:

• Where you plan to travel . Some countries require proof of vaccination for certain diseases, like yellow fever or polio. And traveling in developing countries and rural areas may bring you into contact with more diseases, which means you might need more vaccines before you visit.

• Options

This is the fucking best.
  • Options

Ha!  I used both acronyms!  Whoops.
  • Options

What rules?
    Dozens of countries require proof of yellow fever vaccination. I’ve had to show proof to enter Vietnam and some as African  countries. 

What rules?

Can't remember where the heck we went where I had to get a shot to make sure I was clear, however it is a thing.

Which vaccines do I need before traveling?

The vaccines you need to get before traveling will depend on few things, including:

• Where you plan to travel . Some countries require proof of vaccination for certain diseases, like yellow fever or polio. And traveling in developing countries and rural areas may bring you into contact with more diseases, which means you might need more vaccines before you visit.

Not saying it wasn't true, just rare.  

• Options

What rules?
    You will soon and Hippa has zero to do with asking the ? Of are you vaccinated..
  • Options

What rules?
    You will soon and Hippa has zero to do with asking the ? Of are you vaccinated..
    If a company uses that information for other purposes then does it violate Hippa laws?
  • Options
    HIPAA
  • Options
    HIPAA
    It auto corrected...
This discussion has been closed.