• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    breach of ethics and forgery but wont "snitch"
    and??

I frankly dont care to ever hear about crime , at all no natter how large or small,  in nyc or the broader area from you.

imagine how much worse 9-11 would have been had that tsa guy not spoke up about the only hijacker to get caught.

if those doctors would do something that fucking stupid as physicians,  wonder what else they do.
    And I’ll continue to comment on crime here. Gun fights in broad daylight, armed robberies, random stabbing, people getting pushed into trains, maniacs shooting heroin on the streets. These are all things that frighten and concern me more than A scary unvaccinated person. 
    But doctors committing forgery during a pandemic does not? Do your customers tell you about selling guns, knives and heroin too? Or do you just walk through it all on your way/to from work? It’s NYC, right? 
    it's really weird how some of you guys are hammering him on this. He already said he doesn't personally know the doctors; he's heard this second hand. He knows OF this.

I think the amount of forgeries happening are a blip on the covid radar; while annoying that some doctors are doing this, I highly doubt it's a widespread issue. 

or is this the left's version of the "caravan of illegals bringing covid into our great country"?
    Some “crime” upsets, some doesn’t. Weird. Does he personally know the gun shooters, knifers, train pushers or maniac heroin shooters? Are those “crimes” widespread as well? Weird. Guess commenting is a crime now too? Weirder still.
    This angle you always take is baffling. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    and??

I frankly dont care to ever hear about crime , at all no natter how large or small,  in nyc or the broader area from you.

imagine how much worse 9-11 would have been had that tsa guy not spoke up about the only hijacker to get caught.

if those doctors would do something that fucking stupid as physicians,  wonder what else they do.
    And I’ll continue to comment on crime here. Gun fights in broad daylight, armed robberies, random stabbing, people getting pushed into trains, maniacs shooting heroin on the streets. These are all things that frighten and concern me more than A scary unvaccinated person. 
    But doctors committing forgery during a pandemic does not? Do your customers tell you about selling guns, knives and heroin too? Or do you just walk through it all on your way/to from work? It’s NYC, right? 
    it's really weird how some of you guys are hammering him on this. He already said he doesn't personally know the doctors; he's heard this second hand. He knows OF this.

I think the amount of forgeries happening are a blip on the covid radar; while annoying that some doctors are doing this, I highly doubt it's a widespread issue. 

or is this the left's version of the "caravan of illegals bringing covid into our great country"?
    Some “crime” upsets, some doesn’t. Weird. Does he personally know the gun shooters, knifers, train pushers or maniac heroin shooters? Are those “crimes” widespread as well? Weird. Guess commenting is a crime now too? Weirder still.
    That’s my strategy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    and??

That’s my strategy.
    Well Done. And merry Christmas. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    mickeyrat said:
    SO just so we're all on the same page here. I wasn't comparing events. But rather action vs inaction. Used that officers action because we have a known comparison within that of  outcome vs reasonable likelyhood of something far worse.

We had someone who saw something, thought this is off somehow and acted averting greater destruction. We have someone who KNOWS something is wrong and chooses to look the other way, contributing to  greater illness and potential death.

Politics wont tear us apart as a nation. Its selfish apathy that will. Seeing it more and more in many areas of US society. This is just one example.
    Like Nick said though, these are random people that told him this  I thought he actually knew the doctors.  He does not.
    Yeah I sincerely doubt it is actually happening. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    SO just so we're all on the same page here. I wasn't comparing events. But rather action vs inaction. Used that officers action because we have a known comparison within that of  outcome vs reasonable likelyhood of something far worse.

We had someone who saw something, thought this is off somehow and acted averting greater destruction. We have someone who KNOWS something is wrong and chooses to look the other way, contributing to  greater illness and potential death.

Politics wont tear us apart as a nation. Its selfish apathy that will. Seeing it more and more in many areas of US society. This is just one example.
    Like Nick said though, these are random people that told him this  I thought he actually knew the doctors.  He does not.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.
    Like why would a doctor who makes a couple hundred grand a year risk his career over 500 bucks? Makes no sense.

My guess is the same folks who make fake ID's for the youts of America are now also in the fake vaccine ID business and the whisper down the road game turned into "the doctor empties the syringe into the trash can" story. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

It’s happening. Unfortunately. I also wonder what percentage of vaccine cards that are presented at places like restaurants, gyms and movie theaters are fake. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

It’s happening. Unfortunately. I also wonder what percentage of vaccine cards that are presented at places like restaurants, gyms and movie theaters are fake. 
    Because a friend of a friend of a friend told you so? Come on man. No doctor is risking his career over 500 bucks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    edited December 2021
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.
    Like why would a doctor who makes a couple hundred grand a year risk his career over 500 bucks? Makes no sense.

My guess is the same folks who make fake ID's for the youts of America are now also in the fake vaccine ID business and the whisper down the road game turned into "the doctor empties the syringe into the trash can" story. 
    Right, 

I know for a fact fake vaccine cards exist, I'm just hard pressed to believe doctors have people on the street soliciting John Q Public to partake in their scam. 

Conventional wisdom suggests that would be a very short lived scam in the end w/ the doctor losing his license to practice among other consequences. 

I don't doubt he was approached, I just don't believe there's a legit doctor on the backend of it. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

I know for a fact fake vaccine cards exist, I'm just hard pressed to believe doctors have people on the street soliciting John Q Public to partake in their scam. 

Conventional wisdom suggests that would be a very short lived scam in the end w/ the doctor losing his license to practice among other consequences. 

I don't doubt he was approached, I just don't believe there's a legit doctor on the backend of it. 
    Yeah

On another note, I would assume fake ID's gotta be really hard to make nowadays. I remember getting a Jersey one like 25 years ago and that license was so plain it seemed like an easy job. Now there are all these holograms and shit. Are fake ID's still a thing with kids now?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,222
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Yeah

On another note, I would assume fake ID's gotta be really hard to make nowadays. I remember getting a Jersey one like 25 years ago and that license was so plain it seemed like an easy job. Now there are all these holograms and shit. Are fake ID's still a thing with kids now?
    Holy naivety, batman! You really think fake ID's are a thing of the past? More importantly, did you do the right thing and turn your fake ID dealer in?
  • Options
    FiveBelow said:
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Yeah

Holy naivety, batman! You really think fake ID's are a thing of the past? More importantly, did you do the right thing and turn your fake ID dealer in?
    Yes. He is currently in jail. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Covid : The Left :: 9/11 : The Right
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Ok. My friends chiropractor paid $1000. I know I know. Boooooooo REPORT HIM!! I think you guys are underestimating the lengths people go through to get around these mandates. Its terrible, yes, I agree. But it’s reality. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

You’d be wrong. Fake vaccine cards are easy. Gyms , concerts, restaurants. But when you need to be vaccinated to work and it needs to be cross referencedin the data base, a fake card won’t do. You need a medical professional to enter you in the system. This shit happens. Do you really have that much faith in people? 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Because a friend of a friend of a friend told you so? Come on man. No doctor is risking his career over 500 bucks. 
    To be fair, you don't need to be a doctor to administer the vaccine. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Ok. My friends chiropractor paid $1000. I know I know. Boooooooo REPORT HIM!! I think you guys are underestimating the lengths people go through to get around these mandates. Its terrible, yes, I agree. But it’s reality. 
    The chiropractor paid who? His doctor?

Actually, now that I am thinking about this.... I thought doctors are not the ones giving out the vaccines. Didn't everyone have to go to a pharmacy or something to get their shots? Everyone I know had to go to CVS or RiteAid or some other pharmacy...

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Did anyone think doctors would take sexual favors to write a script and risk their careers?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Your friend’s chiropractor got screwed, he should have talked to 1 of the 4 people who approached you offering it for $500. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed.

Right, 

Your friend’s chiropractor got screwed, he should have talked to 1 of the 4 people who approached you offering it for $500. 
    Right?
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    Did anyone think doctors would take sexual favors to write a script and risk their careers?
    That was my thought. If a doctor is willing to run a pill mill, there probably are doctors who give out fake vax cards. Probably isn’t common, but I’m sure it happens. 
    I don’t know why anyone would pay $500 when there is basically no security behind them.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,447
    edited December 2021

UK data suggests hospitalization is less likely with omicron
    By JILL LAWLESS and LAURA UNGAR
    Today

LONDON (AP) — Preliminary data suggests that people with the omicron variant of the coronavirus are 50% to 70% less likely to be hospitalized than those with the delta strain, Britain’s public health agency announced Thursday in a finding that one researcher called “a small ray of sunlight.”

The findings from the U.K. Health Security Agency add to emerging evidence that omicron produces milder illness than other variants. But scientists caution that any reductions in severity must be weighed against the fact that omicron spreads much faster than delta and is better at evading vaccines.

Based on cases in the U.K., a person with omicron is estimated to be 31% to 45% less likely to go to a hospital emergency department compared to someone with delta, “and 50 to 70% less likely to be admitted to hospital,” the agency said.

It cautioned that the analysis is “preliminary and highly uncertain” because of the small number of omicron patients in hospitals and the fact that most were in younger age groups. As of Dec. 20, 132 people had been admitted to U.K. hospitals with confirmed omicron. Fourteen of them died, all between the ages of 52 and 96.

Countries around the world are looking closely at Britain, where omicron is now dominant and where COVID-19 cases have surged by more than 50% in a week.

Experts not involved with the analysis called it encouraging.

“To me, it’s a small ray of sunlight among all the dark clouds,” said Dr. Jonathan Li, director of the Harvard/Brigham Virology Specialty Laboratory.

The signs that omicron may cause less severe disease than delta also align with lab data suggesting omicron does not grow as well in cells derived from lungs, Li said.

The findings add to similar data from South Africa, added Dr. Bruce Walker, director of the Ragon Institute of Massachusetts General Hospital, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard.

Walker said there are still unknowns, such as the relative severity of omicron in someone who’s been vaccinated compared with someone who’s had COVID-19 before or someone who is unvaccinated and has not had the disease.

Vaccination remains crucial, he said.

“The bottom line is the best way that somebody can prepare for this new wave is to get immunized, and if somebody is already immunized, to get a booster,” said Walker, who is an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, which also supports The Associated Press’ Health and Science Department.

The British agency’s research said the protection a vaccine booster shot gives against symptomatic omicron infection appears to wane after about 10 weeks, though protection against hospitalization and severe disease is likely to hold up for longer.

The analysis “shows an encouraging early signal that people who contract the omicron variant may be at a relatively lower risk of hospitalization than those who contract other variants,” said the chief executive of the U.K. HSA, Jenny Harries.

But she added that “cases are currently very high in the U.K., and even a relatively low proportion requiring hospitalization could result in a significant number of people becoming seriously ill.”

The analysis follows two studies, from Imperial College London and Scottish researchers, that found patients with omicron were 20% to 68% less likely to require hospital treatment than those with delta.

Even if the early studies are borne out, the new variant could still overwhelm health systems because of the sheer number of infections. The British health agency said omicron appeared able to re-infect people more easily than previous variants, with 9.5% of omicron cases found in people who had already had COVID-19 — a figure it said was likely an underestimate.

Britain reported nearly 120,000 lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases on Thursday, the highest yet during the pandemic and the second day the number has topped 100,000.

Britain’s Office for National Statistics estimated that about 1 in 45 people in private households in England — 1.2 million individuals — had COVID-19 in the week to Dec. 16, the highest level seen in the pandemic.

Britain’s Conservative government this month reinstated rules requiring face masks in shops and ordered people to show proof of vaccination or a negative coronavirus test before entering nightclubs and other crowded venues in an attempt to slow omicron’s spread.

The government said Thursday that it would not impose any new restrictions before Christmas, but might do so soon after.

Officials also urged people to get tested regularly and to cut back on socializing. Many in Britain have heeded that advice, leaving entertainment and hospitality businesses reeling at what should be their busiest time of the year.

Experts pointed out that staying out of the hospital should not be the only goal; people should also try to avoid long COVID-19, which can result from mild infections.

“We’re all excited to hear that this is immediately less severe in terms of disease," Walker said. "But do we know what the possibility of long COVID is? No, we don’t. There hasn’t been enough time (that has) passed to have any sense of whether omicron is associated with long COVID.”

Louis Mansky, director of the Institute for Molecular Virology at the University of Minnesota, said there’s not enough data to know how omicron will play out in the U.S.

“It gets back to the health status of the average American," Mansky said. "We have other epidemics going on in terms of obesity, cardiovascular disease,” he said, explaining that “the general health of the individual" will be an important factor in how sick they might get from omicron.

___

Ungar reported from Louisville, Kentucky.

The Associated Press Health and Science Department receives support from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute’s Department of Science Education. The AP is solely responsible for all content. Follow AP’s coverage of the pandemic at https://apnews.com/hub/coronavirus-pandemic.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Booster protection wanes against symptomatic Omicron infections, British data suggests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/23/health/booster-protection-omicron.html
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    mace1229 said:
    That was my thought. If a doctor is willing to run a pill mill, there probably are doctors who give out fake vax cards. Probably isn’t common, but I’m sure it happens. 
    I don’t know why anyone would pay $500 when there is basically no security behind them.
    The sexual favors thing is much more believable to me than a doctor physically injecting a syringe into a garbage can for 500 bucks....when these cards appear quite easy to duplicate for much less than that. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hope you arent flying today or tomorrow...
    Thousands of flights delayed globally for Christmas holiday as omicron hits staffs  https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2021/12/23/airlines-cancel-flights-omicron-staff/ 

Thousands of flights delayed globally for Christmas holiday as omicron hits staffs
    By María Luisa Paúl and Hannah Knowles
    December 24 at 8:33 AM EST
    Thousands of Christmastime flights have been canceled around the world as airlines say the fast-spreading omicron variant of the coronavirus is preventing staffers from working.
    More than 3,000 flights were canceled globally for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, according to the website FlightAware, while another 2,000 flights were scrapped on Thursday. FlightAware said more than 20 percent of those canceled for Friday involved travel within, into or out of the United States.
    United Airlines had said in a statement Thursday that it was canceling 120 flights on Friday, Christmas Eve, because the variant has had “a direct impact on our flight crews and the people who run our operation.” Delta said in a statement that its teams had “exhausted all options and resources — including rerouting and substitutions of aircraft and crews to cover schedules flying” before canceling over 90 flights on Christmas Eve due to weather events and staffing issues.
    In Australia, a Sydney Airport spokesman told the Sydney Morning Herald that 80 domestic cancellations on Friday would affect more than 500 flights, while about 50 flights in and out of Melbourne Airport were reportedly canceled as well.
    The U.S. airlines said they were working hard to accommodate as many passengers as possible, but the disruption comes during one of the busiest travel periods in years. Many people who spent the holidays at home last year had planned a return to airports for the first time since the advent of the pandemic.
    [Omicron is upending the holidays for international travelers]
    According to data from the Transportation Security Administration, since Dec. 16 more than 2 million people have passed through its security checkpoints almost every day — approximately double the number recorded on the same days last year. With 2,081,297 passengers recorded on Wednesday, the statistics surpassed the number of travelers reported the same day in 2019, before the pandemic.
    United — which had struggled with profitability under last year’s restrictions on nonessential travel and slump in traveling — was on the road to recovery. The Chicago-based carrier predicted it would reach about 87 percent of the number of people it flew in 2019 — forecasting an average of 420,000 passengers a day from Dec. 16 through Jan. 3, the company said.
    Even as omicron pushes some to debate whether to rethink their trips over the holidays, United spokeswoman Kimberly Gibbs said the company has not seen an increase in customer cancellations. Delta said late Thursday it still has nearly 3,100 flights scheduled for Christmas Eve.
    Delta had already displayed concern over its ability to handle the holiday rush earlier this week. The airline’s CEO sent a letter Tuesday to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asking the agency to reconsider its recommendation for a 10-day quarantine following a coronavirus infection. Delta proposed a 5-day waiting period for vaccinated employees who sustain breakthrough cases.
    “Our employees represent an essential workforce to enable Americans who need to travel domestically and internationally,” the letter reads. “With the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, the 10-day isolation for those who are fully vaccinated may significantly impact our workforce and operations.”

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    hope you arent flying today or tomorrow...
    Thousands of flights delayed globally for Christmas holiday as omicron hits staffs  https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2021/12/23/airlines-cancel-flights-omicron-staff/ 

Thousands of flights delayed globally for Christmas holiday as omicron hits staffs
    By María Luisa Paúl and Hannah Knowles
    December 24 at 8:33 AM EST
    Thousands of Christmastime flights have been canceled around the world as airlines say the fast-spreading omicron variant of the coronavirus is preventing staffers from working.
    More than 3,000 flights were canceled globally for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, according to the website FlightAware, while another 2,000 flights were scrapped on Thursday. FlightAware said more than 20 percent of those canceled for Friday involved travel within, into or out of the United States.
    United Airlines had said in a statement Thursday that it was canceling 120 flights on Friday, Christmas Eve, because the variant has had “a direct impact on our flight crews and the people who run our operation.” Delta said in a statement that its teams had “exhausted all options and resources — including rerouting and substitutions of aircraft and crews to cover schedules flying” before canceling over 90 flights on Christmas Eve due to weather events and staffing issues.
    In Australia, a Sydney Airport spokesman told the Sydney Morning Herald that 80 domestic cancellations on Friday would affect more than 500 flights, while about 50 flights in and out of Melbourne Airport were reportedly canceled as well.
    The U.S. airlines said they were working hard to accommodate as many passengers as possible, but the disruption comes during one of the busiest travel periods in years. Many people who spent the holidays at home last year had planned a return to airports for the first time since the advent of the pandemic.
    [Omicron is upending the holidays for international travelers]
    According to data from the Transportation Security Administration, since Dec. 16 more than 2 million people have passed through its security checkpoints almost every day — approximately double the number recorded on the same days last year. With 2,081,297 passengers recorded on Wednesday, the statistics surpassed the number of travelers reported the same day in 2019, before the pandemic.
    United — which had struggled with profitability under last year’s restrictions on nonessential travel and slump in traveling — was on the road to recovery. The Chicago-based carrier predicted it would reach about 87 percent of the number of people it flew in 2019 — forecasting an average of 420,000 passengers a day from Dec. 16 through Jan. 3, the company said.
    Even as omicron pushes some to debate whether to rethink their trips over the holidays, United spokeswoman Kimberly Gibbs said the company has not seen an increase in customer cancellations. Delta said late Thursday it still has nearly 3,100 flights scheduled for Christmas Eve.
    Delta had already displayed concern over its ability to handle the holiday rush earlier this week. The airline’s CEO sent a letter Tuesday to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asking the agency to reconsider its recommendation for a 10-day quarantine following a coronavirus infection. Delta proposed a 5-day waiting period for vaccinated employees who sustain breakthrough cases.
    “Our employees represent an essential workforce to enable Americans who need to travel domestically and internationally,” the letter reads. “With the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, the 10-day isolation for those who are fully vaccinated may significantly impact our workforce and operations.”

Man I was so close to going to Florida to get away from this cold weather for a few days but decided against it. So glad I did. I could wait another few weeks. Merry Christmas everyone. This one feels tough, hope everyone stays safe. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,079
    We fly tomorrow. So far it’s not canceled. Keeping our dinners crossed.
    Our kids are too young to read a calendar, so we pretend it’s Christmas today and fly out on the 25th for 1/4 the price. Usually pretty easy traveling on Christmas Day, but probably not if they are making up for canceled flights.
  • Options
    The omicron is looking very mild so far here just to calm the nerves.  All the family all had very mild and recovered.  The unvaxxed had it a bit rough but  not at all serious. . Just to update. Have the best time you can.  Love
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    If I hear one more person say “no one saw this coming” I’m gonna lose it. We’ve been warned about variants for over a year now. 
This discussion has been closed.