• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    nicknyr15 said:
    Piers Morgan did. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    nicknyr15 said:
    You could post 10 right wing, anti-Biden opinion pieces a day.  Here's some options:  Wall Street Journal, National Review, American Conservative, Breitbart, Blaze TV, OAN, Foxnews.com... there's more if you need some other options. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Piers Morgan did. 
    He also wrote that he missed Donald Trump back in June
    https://www.irishpost.com/news/piers-morgan-says-he-misses-donald-trump-being-president-214364
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    we should give a shit about that carpetbagger why?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    You could post 10 right wing, anti-Biden opinion pieces a day.  Here's some options:  Wall Street Journal, National Review, American Conservative, Breitbart, Blaze TV, OAN, Foxnews.com... there's more if you need some other options. 
    This might be hard for you to believe but I read none of those and never heard of some of them. I thought it was kind of shocking to read that opinion piece from Piers Morgan. That’s why I posted it. I guess it’s not that shocking to people who read those above mentioned “news” outlets. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    This might be hard for you to believe but I read none of those and never heard of some of them. I thought it was kind of shocking to read that opinion piece from Piers Morgan. That’s why I posted it. I guess it’s not that shocking to people who read those above mentioned “news” outlets. 
    I would say it was a predictable piece from Morgan. He's an idiot.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I agree, he’s an idiot. I always thought he was a left leaning, anti trump guy. That’s why I found it surprising. Guess I didn’t know better. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    What did you find shocking about it? 

I found it to be pretty consistent with what i know about Morgan. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I agree, he’s an idiot. I always thought he was a left leaning, anti trump guy. That’s why I found it surprising. Guess I didn’t know better. 
    he has flip flopped on trump. said he wouldn't vote for him (if he could), gave him some softball interviews, has criticized some of his policies and tweets, and defended others. 

he (apparently) also applied to be his chief of staff. lol. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    he has flip flopped on trump. said he wouldn't vote for him (if he could), gave him some softball interviews, has criticized some of his policies and tweets, and defended others. 

he (apparently) also applied to be his chief of staff. lol. 
    Was it on career builder?

He has a weird vendetta against Megan Markle too.  
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    He is definitely an idiot but is he a right winger?  He's a big anti-gun guy.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Anti-gun but pro Trump now.  I guarantee Trump is anti-gun in his heart.  He's also anti-Evangelical and pro-abortion.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Anti-gun but pro Trump now.  I guarantee Trump is anti-gun in his heart.  He's also anti-Evangelical and pro-abortion.  
    100%
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
     Are you sure you are not thinking of someone else? He was literally Trump's Apprentice. lol

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    And pro-illegal immigration, as evidenced by him employing thousands of illegals for landscaping at his golf courses and maid services at his hotels. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
     Are you sure you are not thinking of someone else? He was literally Trump's Apprentice. lol

Never watched the show. And was that before he was president?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Of course it was before he was president. He won the show in '08 or something and then appeared as a judge periodically until it ended right before Trump ran for president. Other than the gun stuff and a couple other issues, he's always been a big supporter of Trump. He denounced him, rightly, after the insurrection but just months later wrote that article saying he missed him.

Piers Morgan is an opportunist. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Of course it was before he was president. He won the show in '08 or something and then appeared as a judge periodically until it ended right before Trump ran for president. Other than the gun stuff and a couple other issues, he's always been a big supporter of Trump. He denounced him, rightly, after the insurrection but just months later wrote that article saying he missed him.

Of course? Ok lol. I didn’t know. Not sure what the pic has to do with anything then. Howard stern was a big fan and friend of Trump before he became president. He’s had nothing nice to say about him since. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Of course? Ok lol. I didn’t know. Not sure what the pic has to do with anything then. Howard stern was a big fan and friend of Trump before he became president. He’s had nothing nice to say about him since. 
    Well....generally speaking presidents don't host reality shows while running the country. That is why I said "of course."

Stern has been an outspoken critic of Trump ever since he declared he was running for office. Morgan has done the exact opposite of what Stern did, despite disagreeing with him on those few issues. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    i've said it before and i'll say it again....in manitoba, we need a driver's license or government issued ID to vote. AND you need to have your voting card that was mailed to you. AND you have to go to a specific polling station. 

I don't hear anyone in canada complaining about voter suppression. 

now, I think there are nefarious efforts by republicans to fuck with the vote (gerrymandering, for example), but I've never seen an issue with proving you are eligible to vote. 
    Thanks for sharing. I never agreed with the requiring ID equals voter suppression. Yet there are those who equate it to Jim Crow. Kind of ridiculous I think. We, at most, require 1 of the 3 items you described as people lose their minds with voter suppression accusations.
    Doesnt everyone gerrymander when they get the chance to draw the lines?

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Well....generally speaking presidents don't host reality shows while running the country. That is why I said "of course."

Stern has been an outspoken critic of Trump ever since he declared he was running for office. Morgan has done the exact opposite of what Stern did, despite disagreeing with him on those few issues. 
    Trump actually suggested that he could still do the Apprentice even if POTUS. Fucking idiot

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    One "walk back" after the conference, on the Ukraine issue.  It's clear what he was saying, but you really should not hedge anything right now.  Joe's honest, and that can be an issue sometimes.  One walk back after two hours is pretty damn good though.  
  • Options
    I only watched about 20 minutes, but it included this question-answer described here.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/biden-appears-lose-cool-reporters-question-divisiveness-go-back-read-what-i-said.amp

That came off as attacking and belittling to be, and he was wrong and avoided the question.
    The reporter was referring to his previous comment of Do you want to be on the side of King or Wallace, of Lewis or Connor?
    His answer was basically you can’t read or understand English, despite being a reporter. When I don’t know how else you can take that comment.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    I only watched about 20 minutes, but it included this question-answer described here.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/biden-appears-lose-cool-reporters-question-divisiveness-go-back-read-what-i-said.amp

That came off as attacking and belittling to be, and he was wrong and avoided the question.
    The reporter was referring to his previous comment of Do you want to be on the side of King or Wallace, of Lewis or Connor?
    His answer was basically you can’t read or understand English, despite being a reporter. When I don’t know how else you can take that comment.
    So he lost his cool for one question out like 180? Seems like a big improvement over the last guy, no?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

So he lost his cool for one question out like 180? Seems like a big improvement over the last guy, no?
    I wouldn't even go so far as to say he lost his cool.  He got annoyed. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mace1229 said:

For sure. 

But I think the point is that Brian J. Karem's tweet is false. No surprise there.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    mace1229 said:

i will refer back to your criticisms of every trump press conference.

one question. nobody can stand up there and take questions for 2 hours on these nuanced issues and be perfect.

i wonder how many times he regaled the reporters with tales of his amazing. unprecedented electoral college victory, how he made a perfect phone call this week, and how good his polls are, and how high his press conference ratings are. at least he did not suggest that we shove a powerful light up one of our orifaces to kill covid.

i swear, nothing will ever be good enough for some people.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I never compared him to the last guy. Just commenting on the tweet that was shared.