Spring NA Tour Officially Postponed

Comments

• foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    having the same no full refund myself. in arizona. b s 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,726
    edited March 2020
    vedpunk said:
    Making wild accusations that somebody is promoting a global conspiracy to prove your point is little crazy, no?  Kind of reminds one of Trump, wouldn't you say?  But continue to stay in line, not think for yourself and blindly follow the media. 
    Are you saying that 'the purpose of the media is to promote fear, bring down the stock market and prevent Trump from winning' is not a conspiracy theory?

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    They and their media comrades have already cancelled shows in both the US and Canada, so at the very least it's multinational. Do we think Europe is safe? Will they stop at the Atlantic in their quest to bring down Trump? I think not. There could be conspirators all across the flat Earth.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Billie Eilish just postponed her tour too...
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    alphawolf said:
    Well now it IS getting serious!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    alphawolf said:
    Thar is going to cost her millions. One chance to cash in. By the time this is over her 15 minutes will be up. Sucks for her
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjhawks said:
    alphawolf said:
    Thar is going to cost her millions. One chance to cash in. By the time this is over her 15 minutes will be up. Sucks for her
    She's already cashed in, she's already past 15 minutes, and she isn't going anywhere. 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PJNB said:
    Killers just announced a massive tour. Odd day to announce it with all that is going on. 
    Killers tour as corona virus spreads... ironic???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    We being facetious about Eilish, or do people really thing she’s a flash in the pan? Because that girl is the real deal. She’s gonna be a thing for a long time.  
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    vedpunk said:
    Making wild accusations that somebody is promoting a global conspiracy to prove your point is little crazy, no?  Kind of reminds one of Trump, wouldn't you say?  But continue to stay in line, not think for yourself and blindly follow the media. 
    How was that crow you should be eating a lot of?
    Continuing to blame others for your own shortcomings is very revealing. Read, learn, educate or please go away. Attacking other members is not what we are about here. Disagreement and cordial arguments are welcome, but your constant attacks and attempt to defend your argument that pj postponed to hurt der leader are absolutely ridiculous. 
    Saying you are a huge fan of pearl jam and not a fan of der leader is beyond belief, unless you are not understanding the word fan.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,267
    We being facetious about Eilish, or do people really thing she’s a flash in the pan? Because that girl is the real deal. She’s gonna be a thing for a long time.  
    I’ve only even heard of her because my 5 year old sings the Bad Guy song.  He also asks me to turn off Pearl Jam.
    Ive been meaning to get a paternity test on him.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,704
    mace1229 said:
    I’ve only even heard of her because my 5 year old sings the Bad Guy song.  He also asks me to turn off Pearl Jam.
    Ive been meaning to get a paternity test on him.
    Thanks. Your comment made me laugh for the first time today. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    Ehh I think she is good but don’t see it lasting.  Chances if her being an arena act after this is not real high I don’t think.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,826
    edited March 2020
    Happy that we have such an understanding band.

TOOL is not allowing for any refunds at the moment, even after I explained my situation and that I work in a hospital with patients every single day.  Kind of changing the way I view them as a band at this point, probably won’t go see them again.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Pearl Jam was really on the ball with this.  Proud of them.  Everything shuttering up is the right move and will save a lot of lives.  If it's an over-reaction, then so be it and I will be grateful on the other end of this and coronavirus will make a funny joke.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,322

TOOL is not allowing for any refunds at the moment, even after I explained my situation and that I work in a hospital with patients every single day.  Kind of changing the way I view them as a band at this point, probably won’t go see them again.
    Been a Tool fan since I can remember, seen them over 20 times. I absolutely agree with you. That’s unacceptable in this situation 
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086

So they are acting like a bunch of Tools? 

Thanks, I'll be here all week. Enjoy the veal.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    hihobibo said:

So they are acting like a bunch of Tools? 

Thanks, I'll be here all week. Enjoy the veal.
    Thanks for the morning chuckle. We need it.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Masters postponed
    Masters postponed
    A Postponement Like No Other

• LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    JimmyV said:
    Masters postponed
    Cmon now, get it right. It’s A Postponement Unlike Any Other (tm). 

;) 
    Lostpawn said:
    JimmyV said:
    Masters postponed

;) 
    Is it? Damn I swung and missed at a softball. 

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    I seriously don't know what the Foo Fighters are waiting for? THe first show was/is April 12 and everyone else has postponed....
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    JimmyV said:
    Lostpawn said:
    JimmyV said:
    Masters postponed

;) 
    Is it? Damn I swung and missed at a softball. 
    Nah. But it was a ground rule double instead of a homer. I appreciated the inspiration 😀
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    mcgruff10 said:
    JimmyV said:
    They were so far out in front on this. Love this band. 
    +1
    +2
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    pjhawks said:
    Ehh I think she is good but don’t see it lasting.  Chances if her being an arena act after this is not real high I don’t think.
    Yeah. She'll probably be a stadium act after the next record.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,299
    3 minutes into the orange buffoons speech, and I just cannot fathom how people can continue to support someone so incapable of sounding even remotely competent. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Now it's a national emergency.

Thank you Pearl Jam for taking the lead during this difficult time.

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,299
    JP218404 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    DewieCox said:
    So there is no absolute truth anymore then, huh? Trust no one because theres nothing left to trust. 

I guess this is the real damage done by Trump over the past few years.
    Is there? Have you heard it? It’s nearly impossible to dig through the spin.

Most of that  damage has been there long before Trump  and will remain long after. 
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This fucking guy has spent FOUR GODDAMN YEARS spewing "Fake News" and "the main stream media is the enemy of the public" to his neanderthal group of zombie moron followers and you think he hasn't poured gasoline over everything and made it 100X worse?

Sometimes I honestly need to ask myself if people have been watching the same thing as I have since this clown was elected.
    But he is a genius of himself

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.” NOTE: The CDC advises people displaying symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine unless seeking medical care.

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Current status: As of noon March 8, 2020, coronavirus is in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. Known U.S. cases exceed 400. The death toll stands at 19.

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

@JP218404 - please feel free to add any of additional comments made by the orange buffoon since 3/9. Keep the list growing.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    3 minutes into the orange buffoons speech, and I just cannot fathom how people can continue to support someone so incapable of sounding even remotely competent. 
    I don't get it either.
    I am really hoping that this nation is paying close attention to how the entire situation has been poorly handled by this administration.
    Really hoping that this will cost this brainless fuck a re election.