Spring NA Tour Officially Postponed

Comments

• JP218404 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    DewieCox said:
    So there is no absolute truth anymore then, huh? Trust no one because theres nothing left to trust. 

I guess this is the real damage done by Trump over the past few years.
    Is there? Have you heard it? It’s nearly impossible to dig through the spin.

Most of that  damage has been there long before Trump  and will remain long after. 
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This fucking guy has spent FOUR GODDAMN YEARS spewing "Fake News" and "the main stream media is the enemy of the public" to his neanderthal group of zombie moron followers and you think he hasn't poured gasoline over everything and made it 100X worse?

Sometimes I honestly need to ask myself if people have been watching the same thing as I have since this clown was elected.
    But he is a genius of himself

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.” NOTE: The CDC advises people displaying symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine unless seeking medical care.

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Current status: As of noon March 8, 2020, coronavirus is in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. Known U.S. cases exceed 400. The death toll stands at 19.

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

Thank you @JP218404 - given the events of today, I thought it appropriate to bump this post. 

And to think Coronavirus will be the buffoons reason to axe Pence strictly to add a female as a running mate. Insanity I tell ya!
    Yep thanks for bumping it , if I’m Bernie or Biden I’m blasting this at every event possible..
    I dislike Trump but this is not what we need right now 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    JP218404 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    DewieCox said:
    So there is no absolute truth anymore then, huh? Trust no one because theres nothing left to trust. 

Most of that  damage has been there long before Trump  and will remain long after. 
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This fucking guy has spent FOUR GODDAMN YEARS spewing "Fake News" and "the main stream media is the enemy of the public" to his neanderthal group of zombie moron followers and you think he hasn't poured gasoline over everything and made it 100X worse?

Sometimes I honestly need to ask myself if people have been watching the same thing as I have since this clown was elected.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.” NOTE: The CDC advises people displaying symptoms to stay home and self-quarantine unless seeking medical care.

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
    March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

Current status: As of noon March 8, 2020, coronavirus is in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. Known U.S. cases exceed 400. The death toll stands at 19.

Thank you @JP218404 - given the events of today, I thought it appropriate to bump this post. 

And to think Coronavirus will be the buffoons reason to axe Pence strictly to add a female as a running mate. Insanity I tell ya!
    Yep thanks for bumping it , if I’m Bernie or Biden I’m blasting this at every event possible..
    Neither is Trump but this is the situation we are in. People need to be aware that what he is saying has been largely false. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Anyone with experience canceling Airbnb reservation? Just contact the host and request a full refund?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,948

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    JP218404 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    DewieCox said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We absolutely need to be reminded about this every day until November. This president has put every one of us in jeopardy with his lack of leadership, his lack of compassion, his disbelief in science and his inability to formulate and execute on plans. While no president could have prevented spread of this thing into our country, a leader could have responded much more quickly and with more resources to attack the problem head on, rather than hiding from it until now. Only this week, hell only yesterday did I think he even cared or started understanding the magnitude of the issue. Until yesterday it was business as usual, and golfing as usual. Never forget what his inaction and bad attitude in the face of crisis has resulted in.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,948
    Baseball joining Pearl Jam and the NBA in the conspiracy to make the president look bad. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    NHL postponed now...
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    alphawolf said:
    NHL postponed now...
    Baseball is suspending all operations. Not official yet, but will be.
  • guitar101guitar101 Posts: 397
    edited March 2020
    I wonder how this affects the availability of arenas for the rescheduling of the PJ tour.  With nhl and nba seasons now likely pushing well into the summer its not going to be easy to re-schedule.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    edited March 2020
    hihobibo said:
    DewieCox said:
    Still don’t care for the political part of the statement but it’s clearer now it was not premature. Hysteria is unwarranted but getting out in front of this seems to be a major factor in keeping numbers down.
    Do you honestly feel that the US government had & has done everything it could have to prepare and prevent this outbreak? Ignore the president, I am talking about the government as a whole. That's why they expressed that statement. We've been let down by those in charge to protect other interests over health from a virus that we had time to prepare for. 
    I’m not familiar with how they’ve reacted to past threats and it’s next to Impossible to find unspun projections so I couldn’t really say. Could have been sooner but it seems like a much stronger response than anything  I’ve seen in my lifetime.

From what I’ve seen, some statements from doctors, stuff from CDC and WHO, some reason needs to be applied. Yes, save the lives we can but also, the numbers are only slightly more alarming than a fairly typical seasonal influenza and on par with recent pandemics 

Post edited by DewieCox on
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    JojoRice said:
    I'm going to the NASCAR race in Atlanta this weekend.  Assuming they don't cancel before then. 
    If anybody holds out at this point, it’ll be NASCAR.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Boston is about to reschedule its marathon from April to September.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    DewieCox said:
    JojoRice said:
    I'm going to the NASCAR race in Atlanta this weekend.  Assuming they don't cancel before then. 
    If anybody holds out at this point, it’ll be NASCAR.
    No fans allowed this weekend and next weekend.  Just announced.  :s
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    No sports = shitty movies or reality shows with my wife. Fuck me.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995

lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Thank god the Bachelor just ended though. 
    No Pearl Jam this summer at the ballparks but plenty of other acts with shows on the go. I wonder how this is going to affect the MLB regular season schedule and if shows are going to get pushed or cancelled.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,733
    Thy will probably just truncate the season. Like if there was a strike.

The owners like money and concerts bring in money.

PJNB said:
    Thank god the Bachelor just ended though. 
    Jesus christ. Seriously though.....I dont know if I can handle her shows night in a night out. 
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    This sounds like me, try this, we both loved it:
    https://www.history.com/shows/the-food-that-built-america
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    PJNB said:
    No Pearl Jam this summer at the ballparks but plenty of other acts with shows on the go. I wonder how this is going to affect the MLB regular season schedule and if shows are going to get pushed or cancelled.

Season will probably just be shortened, the road games and days off should be the same- no reshuffle of the schedule needed, just start say May 15 onward. the schedules are tight to begin with so any non-baseball events at ballparks would be safe.

• YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    vedpunk said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    vedpunk said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    CDC shows that they did 8 tests today. Ummm, getting worried. 
    OK drama queen. We get it. No need to fan the flames.
    Coming from you,  funny. Please go back to accusing pj of trying to hurt der leader by postponing. Facts cause you to name call, wow.
    You can't seem to figure it out that I'm not a fan of Trump and never said I was.  Go back to spreading fear though.  That always helps.
    Yes. The facts of the current situation have to stop. Maybe we should all go play golf. What you feel from me posting a cdc fact is on you. 
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
    on2legs said:
    Baseball joining Pearl Jam and the NBA in the conspiracy to make the president look bad. 
    George Soros Liberal Media's : Operation Discord is working just as planned.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    edited March 2020
    RK50065 said:
    Anyone with experience canceling Airbnb reservation? Just contact the host and request a full refund?
    No need to contact host. Just click on your reservation and hit cancel. I just did this morning. But out of respect I contacted the host 2 days ago and said I will most likely cancel and told him why, just so he knew. He said thanks and let him know when or if I do.
    I got a full refund, but that was part of the rental, I had until march 21 to cancel with full refund. I imagine they will bend some rules if you didnt have free cancelation though, no one wants sick people showing up at their house.
    mace1229 said:
    RK50065 said:
    No need to contact host. Just click on your reservation and hit cancel. I just did this morning. But out of respect I contacted the host 2 days ago and said I will most likely cancel and told him why, just so he knew. He said thanks and let him know when or if I do.
    I got a full refund, but that was part of the rental, I had until march 21 to cancel with full refund. I imagine they will bend some rules if you didnt have free cancelation though, no one wants sick people showing up at their house.
    I tried to get a full refund and was pretty much told I was shit out of luck. Too close to the dates and those cities I was going to are still considered low risk. $600 down the toilet. I am going to try one more time this weekend and see if I can push it further. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    I’d make sure she doesn’t see this post   otherwise you will be screwing your self lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    on2legs said:
    So you believe everything should go on as scheduled?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I’d make sure she doesn’t see this post   otherwise you will be screwing your self lol 
    She has no clue how to get on here (at least that's my hope). 
    She has no clue how to get on here (at least that's my hope). 
    I am using my wife's account. I hope to fuck she does not come on here lol.