LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    SHZA said:
    DoDaFoo said:
    Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets.
    How do you know that it's processed that way? 
    has to be...that's where the % comes from.  99% chance suggests that first requests do not outnumber available tickets
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • biggfillbiggfill LA Posts: 41
    still no word from LA2.   was second priority and chose BA.  fingers crossed.
    saw u: 4.7.94 (Rochester, NY), 9.22.96 (Toledo, OH), 6.26.98 (East Troy, WI), 6.27.98 (East Troy, WI), 6.29.98 (Chicago, IL), 07.02.98 (St. Louis, MO), 8.23.98 (Auburn Hills, MI), 6.24.03 (Columbus, OH), 7.1.03 (Bristow, VA), 7.12.03 (Hershey, PA) , 7.14.03 (Holmdel, NJ), 4.20.06 (London, UK), 6.23.06 (Pittsburgh, PA), 9.9.06 (Marseille, FR), 9.11.06 (Paris, FR), 6.8.07 (Lisbon, PT), 6.13.07 (Katowice, PL), 6.18.07 (London, UK), 6.28.07 (Nijmegan, NL), 8.5.07 (Chicago, IL), 6.30.08 (Mansfield, MA), 8.11.09 (London, UK), 8.15.09 (Berlin, DE), 11.25.09 (Brisbane, AU), 11.27.09 (Auckland, NZ), 11.29.09 (Christchurch, NZ), 5.17.10 (Boston, MA), 6.22.10 (Dublin, IE), 6.23.10 (Belfast, UK), 9.3.11 (East Troy, WI), 9.4.11 (East Troy, WI), 7.7.12 (Stockholm, SE), 11.23.13 (Los Angeles, CA), 11.24.13 (Los Angeles, CA), 6.28.14 (Stockholm, SE), 6.29.14 (Oslo, NO), 7.11.14 (Milton Keynes, UK), 10.25.14 (Mountain View, CA), 10.26.14 (Mountain View, CA), 7.10.18 (Barcelona, ES), 8.8.18 (Seattle, WA), 8.10.18 (Seattle, WA), 9.26.21 (Dana Point, CA), 10.1.21 (Dana Point, CA), 10.2.21 (Dana Point, CA)

see u: 2022 (San Diego, CA), 2022 (Los Angeles, CA), 2022 (Los Angeles, CA)
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I still haven't gotten an official email regarding LA 2. LA1 I did get an email about yesterday. But my credit card showed 2 charges for $253.40. I emailed Ticketmaster last night inquiring about what the deal is. Ticketmaster replied to my email this morning and confirmed that I did score LA2 tickets as well, and said I would get that email soon.

Now the same thing is happening with St. Louis. My wife and I both put St. Louis as our #1 choice. She got the email at 10:03 that she scored, and I haven't gotten an email. But 2 hits for $242 hit my cc at the same time.

The bottom line -  they're having email issues/inconsistencies at ticketmaster. Hopefully it will all be straightened out by tomorrow night.
  • KL159781KL159781 Posts: 118
    KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologize in advance if this was asked. Has anyone won a GA on 2nd priority?
    Highly unlikely
    My wife won Oakland 1 GA as a 4th choice.
    You're absolutely sure she prioritized them that way? Seems to be an isolated case.
    Yes, i’m positive. With 2 memberships our strategy was I chose 8 shows all BA as I have the best Ten Club number and she chose the 8 shows all as GA. We live in LA, so we each chose those as our top 2 with San Diego third and the Oaklands as 4 and 5.
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Sarava said:
    I still haven't gotten an official email regarding LA 2. LA1 I did get an email about yesterday. But my credit card showed 2 charges for $253.40. I emailed Ticketmaster last night inquiring about what the deal is. Ticketmaster replied to my email this morning and confirmed that I did score LA2 tickets as well, and said I would get that email soon.

Now the same thing is happening with St. Louis. My wife and I both put St. Louis as our #1 choice. She got the email at 10:03 that she scored, and I haven't gotten an email. But 2 hits for $242 hit my cc at the same time.

The bottom line -  they're having email issues/inconsistencies at ticketmaster. Hopefully it will all be straightened out by tomorrow night.
    No LA2 yes or no email still here (priority 2 BA).  Keep checking credit card and no charge for it either.  Trying to keep hope alive..

• jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Sarava said:0

Here is my pick

la night 1 ba got it
    La night 2 ba nothing yet!
    Here are the responses from Ticketmaster today.

Thank you for contacting us via email. I'll be happy to assist you with your concern. I apologize that you were granted tickets for one show, but not the other. We don't see any indication that you will be awarded tickets for the other show, but the  window is still open to be granted tickets. Email confirmations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 4 days, beginning Thursday, January 16th. Tickets will be digitally delivered with seat locations during the week of January 27th. If chosen you will receive an email stating your card will be charged. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us back.

I then emailed back and asked again if the la window for show 2 was closed and got this response

Thank you for getting back with us. We apologize for any confusion. We are happy to address your concerns. Fans will be notified of their ticket status by the night of Sunday, January 19. However, your request has already been selected and you have been granted tickets for your request. We show you were granted tickets for only the 4/15/20 show date.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a nice day.

SO 2 different answers so now I have no clue.

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    SHZA said:
    DoDaFoo said:
    Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets.
    How do you know that it's processed that way? 
    has to be...that's where the % comes from.  99% chance suggests that first requests do not outnumber available tickets
    Actually, 99% suggests that ALL requests do not outnumber available tickets. That doesn't get to the point of whether they are definitely processing by priority level. E.g., if the number is below 99%, how can you be sure that ALL the 3rd priority people must get a ticket before ANY 4th priority people do
  • DoDaFoo said:
    Yup, still waiting to hear what happened with Oak 1 BA as my #2 priority. Got the email and charged for Oak 2 BA as my #1.
    I am in the exact same scenario also.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    mdgsolo said:
    Sarava said:

No LA2 yes or no email still here (priority 2 BA).  Keep checking credit card and no charge for it either.  Trying to keep hope alive..

That there's no negative email would give me hope. Not sure why you wouldn't land them with pick #2.
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    DoDaFoo said:
    Yup, still waiting to hear what happened with Oak 1 BA as my #2 priority. Got the email and charged for Oak 2 BA as my #1.
    Samesies
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    KL159781 said:
    KL159781 said:
    RP112579 said:
    I haven’t read the whole thread so I apologize in advance if this was asked. Has anyone won a GA on 2nd priority?
    Highly unlikely
    My wife won Oakland 1 GA as a 4th choice.
    You're absolutely sure she prioritized them that way? Seems to be an isolated case.
    Yes, i’m positive. With 2 memberships our strategy was I chose 8 shows all BA as I have the best Ten Club number and she chose the 8 shows all as GA. We live in LA, so we each chose those as our top 2 with San Diego third and the Oaklands as 4 and 5.
    Just curious if the confirmation email shows all 8 shows in that order? I assume so...but really this makes no sense if that is the case.
  • Sarava said:

I only got one email for Oak 1, nothing yes or no on Oak 2, yet my card got charged twice for 246 so I'm hoping I got both. But I'm almost afraid to ask - glad you did, sounds like I'm okay but would feel a lot better with an actual email saying I was good for Oak 2 as well!
  • Sarava said:

I only got one email for Oak 1, nothing yes or no on Oak 2, yet my card got charged twice for 246 so I'm hoping I got both. But I'm almost afraid to ask - glad you did, sounds like I'm okay but would feel a lot better with an actual email saying I was good for Oak 2 as well!
    Yeah I would think you're good to go and your email, whenever the hell they decide to send it to you, will affirm this.  I'm in the exact same boat, except I only got one charge, so I think I'm fucked for Oak 2.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Sarava said:

Yeah I would think you're good to go and your email, whenever the hell they decide to send it to you, will affirm this.  I'm in the exact same boat, except I only got one charge, so I think I'm fucked for Oak 2.
    I wish there was a way to gauge how many are missing their second choice Oakland show.  Are we really in the 1% that could somehow miss out?  It just seems some of us many be screwed with no logical reasoning. 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    If there were so many Oakland requests that some of us lost with it for Reserved or Best Available as our 2nd priority, whatever. But if some people got it as 5th/6th, that means they messed up.
  • DoDaFoo said:
    If there were so many Oakland requests that some of us lost with it for Reserved or Best Available as our 2nd priority, whatever. But if some people got it as 5th/6th, that means they messed up.
    That's my only issue too.  Feel kinda ripped off if it was at 99% and I only put in two shows as BA but only got the one when some folks scored GA only as their 4th pick.  Don't like sitting in limbo. Just send me the rejection email so I can go on with my life and do the verified sale if I even get lucky enough to try.
    Maybe I’m just being overly optimistic, but there’s still a chance we got tickets as our first or second priority (res or BA) if we haven’t received an email either way. I mean, that’s what’s been reported a couple times by people who spoke with TM, including myself. 
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    i have gotten zero emails in regards to la1 or la2. no charges on the CC either. WTF?
  • DoDaFoo said:
    Same thing here...so frustrating! My card was only charged once but I’m still holding out hope because I never got the rejection email
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Yeah, I haven’t received a decline email either, just tough because it feels like they’ve moved on. I hope we all get them! No matter what, I don’t think it will be too tough to get them after this, I just wanted it to be done.
  • K_A73K_A73 Posts: 92
    my wife got the wammy email for both LA shows so im stumped
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,555
    Maybe they're sending out so many emails that they're getting flagged by some ISPs as spammers.
  • Maybe they're sending out so many emails that they're getting flagged by some ISPs as spammers.
    I think we'd see charges on our card if the email was the only problem. 
  • I wonder if they found out I'm a chronic masturbator and eat chef boyardee overstuffed ravioli now and then and they wanted to make an example of me.
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    edited January 2020
    I am also waiting for second oakland show email.   Not sure why they are moving on to next shows when they aren't done with this one.

However I got LA with 4th and 5th picks.  If anyone got shut out of LA with 1st 2nd or 3rd, something is wrong.
    Post edited by BE9456 on
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    I wonder if they found out I'm a chronic masturbator and eat chef boyardee overstuffed ravioli now and then and they wanted to make an example of me.
    Do you put velveeta cheese in that ravioli?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • jutahgjutahg Posts: 6
    ugh. spoiled long-term 10 club member here, who struck out on tickets for the first time since 1993.

if, by some crazy fluke of nature, somebody has 2 tickets to the denver show, i'd pay top dollar. plus, good karma points would be yours.
  • Got in to both nights in Oakland!!! Picked Best available, hoping I lucked out and got into the pit for at least one of the two but even if I got seats for both nights that's OK too, just happy to be in the building. Can't wait!!!
    Stunned by my own reflection, it's looking back sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again. Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down.
    Got in to both nights in Oakland!!! Picked Best available, hoping I lucked out and got into the pit for at least one of the two but even if I got seats for both nights that's OK too, just happy to be in the building. Can't wait!!!
    Did you just find out?
  • KC2917 said:
    Got in to both nights in Oakland!!! Picked Best available, hoping I lucked out and got into the pit for at least one of the two but even if I got seats for both nights that's OK too, just happy to be in the building. Can't wait!!!
    Did you just find out?
    No, found out yesterday, just hadn't had a chance to come on here until now. Sorry if I caused any confusion.
    Stunned by my own reflection, it's looking back sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again. Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down.