LOTTERY DAY TWO RESULTS -- DENVER, LA (x2) , OAKLAND (x2)

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Congrats!
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    KC2917 said:
    Got in to both nights in Oakland!!! Picked Best available, hoping I lucked out and got into the pit for at least one of the two but even if I got seats for both nights that's OK too, just happy to be in the building. Can't wait!!!
    Did you just find out?
    No, found out yesterday, just hadn't had a chance to come on here until now. Sorry if I caused any confusion.
    All good, congrats!!!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    DoDaFoo said:
    Actually, it only becomes a lottery when you reach the level of priority requests where there are more requests than tickets.
    How do you know that it's processed that way? 
    has to be...that's where the % comes from.  99% chance suggests that first requests do not outnumber available tickets
    Actually, 99% suggests that ALL requests do not outnumber available tickets. That doesn't get to the point of whether they are definitely processing by priority level. E.g., if the number is below 99%, how can you be sure that ALL the 3rd priority people must get a ticket before ANY 4th priority people do
    Ok but then no one would be getting rejected for reserved seats 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Posts: 1,597
    I'm in for both LA shows. I put in for BA. Stoked, hoping for GA in San Diego but we'll see...
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    I wonder if they found out I'm a chronic masturbator and eat chef boyardee overstuffed ravioli now and then and they wanted to make an example of me.
    This is definitely the most credible theory. ;)
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    BE9456 said:
    I am also waiting for second oakland show email.   Not sure why they are moving on to next shows when they aren't done with this one.

However I got LA with 4th and 5th picks.  If anyone got shut out of LA with 1st 2nd or 3rd, something is wrong.

Apparently shut out of LA2 (priority #2 BA) although no letter.  From what I've been reading here, something fishy is going on with the algorithms they are using if people are getting shut out of BA requests with #1 or #2 priority but others are getting it in 4th and 5th..
    Got a reject email on NYC.  Still no reject email on Oakland 1.   Hoping this is a good sign.
  • CJ206326CJ206326 Posts: 42
    edited January 2020
    Got a reject email on NYC.  Still no reject email on Oakland 1.   Hoping this is a good sign.
    Same here, still no email about Oakland 1... I keep checking my bank account. This is the first time I can't wait for the money to be taken out of my bank account. 
    Post edited by CJ206326 on
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    CJ206326 said:
    Same here, still no email about Oakland 1... I keep checking my bank account. This is the first time I can't wait for the money to be taken out of my bank account. 
    Same. which is bizarre, makes me think we will get them, we were selected but not processed... or they totally lost our submissions, should have yah, nah... something... Nashville and STL gets confirmed, then denied... then retracted... we just got zip... I think this is TMs revenge for the 94 feud with PJ over transition fees.. 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Still nothing. I really hope part of the verification for the Verified Fan sale is looking at those of us that somehow only got 1 of the 2 Oakland shows and realizing we’re actually coming.
  • Still waiting on a confirmation either way for OAK 2. Things are going to get very interesting around here later this evening when the remaining emails go out... 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
    Still waiting on a confirmation either way for OAK 2. Things are going to get very interesting around here later this evening when the remaining emails go out... 
    IF they go out
  • KC2917 said:
    Still waiting on a confirmation either way for OAK 2. Things are going to get very interesting around here later this evening when the remaining emails go out... 
    IF they go out
    TM customer service has told multiple folks that they will receive a confirmation email win or lose.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
    KC2917 said:
    IF they go out
    TM customer service has told multiple folks that they will receive a confirmation email win or lose.
    I know, I’m one of those folks. The TM reps don’t seem to know much about the process though, and I’m starting to feel like there was a glitch in the matrix. Doesn’t really make sense to me that they’d move on to other shows before finishing the ones that were scheduled for that day. It seems to be a fairly consistent issue with same venue shows, where a ton of people have only received notification on one of their picks, despite listing both shows as priorities one and two. 
    I don’t have any expectation of winning Oakland 1.  If an email ever goes out I expect it will be a no.
  • Still waiting to hear about Oakland 1, if I get an email that starts with "unfortunately" it's gonna be a sad day. But I'm still hoping the email will have some good news  :o
  • Going to LA#1.  Anyone know time doors open typically for a 7:30 "start"?
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Watching Touring Band 2000, hoping it brings us some good mojo.
    TM emailed me and told me I did lose out on Oakland 1 tickets.   Got no confirmation on Friday.
  • TM emailed me and told me I did lose out on Oakland 1 tickets.   Got no confirmation on Friday.
    Did you request GA / Reserved / BA? What rank was Oak 1? 
  • TM emailed me and told me I did lose out on Oakland 1 tickets.   Got no confirmation on Friday.
    Hmm, well that probably goes for all of us who didn't get an email then. The 99% thing must have been far off from what it actually was. 
    TM emailed me and told me I did lose out on Oakland 1 tickets.   Got no confirmation on Friday.
    BA with 4th priority. 
    BA with 4th priority. 
    Ok, thanks for the update. Does not look good for me then. I had BA / 5th, but have not received a rejection email. Oak 1 / BA was my 1st priority and I got that, so 1 for 2 is not bad. 
  • For Oakland I had BA night 2 first choice, BA night 1 second. Won night 2, haven't heard anything for night one.  Bootlegger10's response from ticketmaster probably sums it up for me also although I had it as a second show preference and not fourth. Either way, big bummer.  Hope I can somehow find a ticket for the first night.  
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Nothing yet here for la 2.  Man I hope it comes through.
  • For Oakland I had BA night 2 first choice, BA night 1 second. Won night 2, haven't heard anything for night one.  Bootlegger10's response from ticketmaster probably sums it up for me also although I had it as a second show preference and not fourth. Either way, big bummer.  Hope I can somehow find a ticket for the first night.  
    I’m in the same situation, just with night 1 as my first choice and night 2 as my second choice - BA for both. I won night 1, but still haven’t heard anything about night 2. I sent an email to Ticketmaster Ten Club support, but it sounds like I should assume I lost at this point. 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    My wife still hasn’t received an email for either Oakland shows. She put in for both with her membership. Going to be even sadder if we go 0-6 in this household. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    I just heard back from support, but they were unable to see if I had won or lost my second pick of two, oak 2 BA.  They said it was still undecided, and at some point this evening I would be notified.  Whoever that may help I don’t know but there ya go
    Better than the news I got.  Good luck!
  • JM18725JM18725 Posts: 46
    My wife still hasn’t received an email for either Oakland shows. She put in for both with her membership. Going to be even sadder if we go 0-6 in this household. 
    Really hope you get a bit of good news.  0 and 6 is brutal.  I still haven’t heard from my Oakland 1 request. Getting ready for the verified presale with the assumption I didn’t get it.
    already in love